The Gym Guy

Story Info
Married man gets a real workout.
965 words
86.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One my 45th birthday, I stood in front of the full length mirror and silently cursed my flabby naked body. I had been behind a desk for most of my working life and it showed. I even tried sucking in my gut but that didn't even help. I was still pretty good looking, I guess. My brown hair had not yet started to grey and my cock could still get hard without the use of stimulants. The only problem I had was this paunch gut. It was then that I decided to do something about.

Six months later, I stood in front of the same full length mirror. My paunch gut had disappeared and my muscles were peeking through. My stamina had increased, even though the frequency was still at twice a month, and my wife accused me of having a midlife crisis. Go figure, this coming from the woman that slowed our sex down to twice a month.

So, as usual, I awoke at 5:30 am, made coffee while taking a shower and then headed to the gym before work. I usually went in by 6:30 am, at the latest. This way, I avoided the crowds but still got to check out some hot early morning risers.

This morning, the gym was dead. I changed clothes and headed straight into my routine. I had decided to work extra hard this morning as I was feeling a little frustrated sexually. I worked my body like a wild man. By the time I was finished, sweat was pouring off my body and I felt ten years younger. I headed straight for the locker room and the showers.

The locker room is the usual set-up. A lot of lockers stacked two high. I walked over to my locker and stripped down. As I did, I began to hear noises coming from the next aisle. It sounded a guy was lifting too much weight, kind of a small grunting noise. Curious, I grab my towel and act like I am going to the showers. I would have to pass by the next aisle to get there anyway, so why not see what is going on.

As I slowly passed the aisle where the noises were coming from, my eyes bulged out of their sockets and my jaw hit the floor. Standing there was this guy, a really buff guy, jerking his meat. He was partially hid by his locker door but I could see the familiar look of self-pleasure on his face as well as his arm moving back and forth in a stroking manner. I did not want to be obvious that I was looking, so I quickly walked into the shower area and ducked into the first open stall.

The water sprayed all over my body and I quickly began to lather up. I wanted it to seem like I had been in there for a while, just in cause he caught me looking. As my soapy hand hit my cock, I began to feel a tingle course through my body. Was I getting turned on by what I had just witnessed? Sure, the guy was buff and, from a partial side view, I could make out his thick biceps on his arms. But, I had never been with a guy before. I could not even recall if I had fantasized about having sex with another guy. Even as I analyzed my feelings and replayed the scene, I felt my cock begin to throb and harden. I had no choice, I could either walk out of the showers with a hard-on or I could take care of myself right here. I opted for the latter

I soaped up with my hands and started stroking my cock as my left hand slowly crawled over the chest. My fingers instinctively went straight for my nipple. Tweaking it softly, I felt the rush of sexual urges shoot through my body. My cock stiffened to its full seven inches. In my mind's eye, I could see the guy jerking off. I imagined a huge pecker on his lithe body and his tanned skin rubbing against mine. My fingers tightened around my nipple harder as I imagined his hot mouth roughly nibbling my tit. My cock was hard as diamonds as my hand slowly stroked it. I felt like I could cum at any second but, for some reason, I held off. I was really enjoying this fantasy.

My fantasy started to grow a life of its own. The buff guy started stroking my cock and whispering how badly he wanted to suck me off. As he did, I wrapped my fingers around his huge man meat and slowly fondled him. His cock was huge, at least nine inches, and really thick. Smiling, I slowly bent over and deep throated his monster. Feeling his cock in my mouth made me want to shoot jism all over the shower. After a minute of sucking him, I stood up and he instantly dropped to his knees. His mouth engulfed my cock and he began to expertly suck me off. I did not take long as I spurted my juices down his eager throat. My hand stroked my cock faster as I shot cum in the shower. I was pumping it for all it was worth. Finally, as the last drops dribbled down my fist, I regained my composure and finished with my shower.

As I exited, I passed the buff guy. He was now clothed and heading for work. I greeted him and went to my locker. I smiled secretly to myself as I thanked him for the best head I had ever gotten in my life. I then wondered if this was a mid-life crisis or another chapter in my life.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
txboyalonetxboyalonealmost 17 years ago
Hot Story

Enjoyed the story, but I am still looking for that guy at the gym. lol

Keep them cumming and stay hard.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Caught! Wife catches husband looking at gay porn.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
My Neighbor the Cop Neighbor turns a married man bi.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Slam It Up Mine! His straight roommate comes home to find him jerking off.in Gay Male
More Stories