The Gym Receptionist

Story Info
She boldly seduces a hesitant newcomer at the gym.
3k words
4.34
62.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had just relocated from a smaller town to a bigger city. One of the first things he did after moving was track down a new gym. He promised himself that he would work on getting in better shape, as well as gaining more muscle after he moved. It took him a while to adjust to the new city, apartment, and job he had moved into, but finally he found a gym that seemed nice.

Tom had played sports before and stayed generally fit, but he had never done any real weightlifting. He was 23, fresh out of college, with a full-time job, when he decided to start hitting the local gym during his afternoon lunch breaks. He was just an average guy. He was about six feet tall with a thin build and no muscle, but he was looking to change that. The first thing he saw when he walked in the door was her smiling face greeting him. A pretty little Latina girl sat behind the front desk. She looked to be in her late teens. She had gorgeous light brown skin and dark black hair with vivid blonde streaks highlighted into it.

Tom had met Brianna the day before when she had given him a tour around the gym. She was a very charming and friendly girl, though she spoke as quiet as a mouse. Tom had sensed a hint of flirting the day before in the way she spoke to him, but he dismissed it as her just being a friendly gym employee.

Today, Tom was greeted by a cheerful and elongated, "Hiiii" from behind the reception desk. Tom gave her a simple, "Hey" and kept moving, looking to acquaint himself with the new gym. He was more focused on getting used to the strange, new atmosphere and starting his new fitness routine. He hadn't thought much about Brianna, nor did he notice her eying him from across the gym.

Midways through the workout, Brianna took Tom by surprise, coming up to him while he was resting from his last set, "Hey! How are you liking it here?" Tom looked over, a bit flushed and out of breath, some sweat dripping from his brow. "It's good. I like it. It's a nice place." Brianna smiled, "Good. You let me know if you need anything at all, okay?" She reached out and touched Tom's arm before stepping back as Tom responded, "I will. Thank you."

Tom watched her through the mirror as she walked away. She was very fine. She was wearing a black short sleeve shirt and matching leggings that fit her slim figure tightly. Tom refocused himself on his workout, trying not to let his thoughts wander. He was unsuccessful. She was hot, and she seemed into him, but he didn't want to start off his fresh new gym experience with any potential drama. It'd be better to just leave it alone.

The next week and a half were filled with minor little interactions and flirts. There were smiles exchanged as Tom entered and left the gym. Only a few words were said. The tension grew. Tom wasn't sure how to act around her - Skating around her and trying to play his best avoidance game.

About two weeks had gone by when Tom was in the gym one Tuesday stretching in the assigned stretching area. He was preparing for his workout. It was around 3 o' clock, which he had noticed was around the time the staff had their shift changes. He glanced over, seeing Brianna get up from the desk and head to the locker rooms as another staff member took her place at the front desk. A couple minutes later, Brianna came out and immediately struck Tom's eye. She was wearing the shortest pair of black yoga shorts imaginable and a skin tight top with only spaghetti straps.

Tom was oblivious to just how good of shape Brianna was in until that moment, and he couldn't help but stare. She was such a thin girl, but her thighs were thick, along with her nicely curved booty. He broke his vision away before he was noticed, but she was heading straight towards him.

Brianna didn't say a word. She grabbed a floor mat off the shelf and laid it down right in front of Tom's space as she started to stretch. It became impossible not to stare. Brianna bended, stretched, and contorted her petite figure in all sorts of angles, whilst mere feet from Tom's face. Tom was trying to ignore it but to no avail. He couldn't resist staring straight at her perfect ass as she took up the downward dog position right in front of his eyes. Several seconds of leering followed before Tom snapped himself from the trance. He finished up his stretching as quickly as he could and walked away, heading to the other side of the gym and trying not to look back.

A few minutes later, Tom was lifting weights in the free weights section of the gym, a dumbbell in each hand when Brianna passed by behind him. He was acutely aware of her presence due to the surrounding mirrors on each and every wall of the gym. Brianna went straight to the squat rack, loaded the barbell and started to do squats. Tom trained his vision straight ahead, only catching occasional glimpses of the perfectly bending ass through the mirror. A few minutes passed, the tension thick enough to be cut with a knife and fork at this point. They were both acutely aware of each other. Tom uncomfortably shifted about, doing his best to avoid looking over, while Brianna seemed much more carefree.

Between sets, Brianna skipped right up to Tom, tapping him on the shoulder to get him to take his ear-buds out. "Hey" she said cutely, "Would you mind spotting me for my next set?" She smiled at him. Tom froze for a second, "Sure", and followed her over to the squat rack. "What do you want me to do? I've never spotted anyone for a squat before so I don't know how it's done exactly" he asked. "Oh, I'll teach you!" Brianna finished loading up the bar and grinned back at Tom as she stepped under the barbell and lifted it up. "Okay, just get real close behind me, and if I have trouble, you put your hands to my chest and help me pull myself back up, okay?"

Tom stepped behind her, putting his hands out to each side in preparation to grab her. "Closer" she said. Tom took a step closer, still not close enough apparently, as Brianna then shuffled back a little, weight on her shoulders as she pressed a mere inch away from him. "Perfect." She then started to descend, dropping her ass as she lowered herself down, narrowly brushing against Tom's groin as she went down, then back up again. She did three reps, and the weight seemed easy enough for her. She grinned a bit as she dropped for the fourth rep, struggling to get it back up. Tom quickly swept his hand around her, palms flat just below her breasts as he helped pull her back up. Brianna stood back up with Tom's arms around her as she shifted her weight back a bit, dropping her ass right in his lap.

"Ooh thanks, I'm not sure what I would have done without you." Brianna tilted her head a bit, grinning. She was obviously a dirty little faker. She didn't seem the least bit exhausted or concerned. "Will you help me do a few more she asked?" Before dropping herself down slowly, Tom embracing her from behind still, helping to support her weight. This time she altered her form on the way down, pushing her rear back against Tom's groin as she shook her ass in his lap, the best she could with weight atop her shoulders. It was a dangerous dance. "Your hands should go up a little higher to properly spot someone, too" Tom lifted his hands closer to Brianna's small, yet perky breasts, but stopping short of them. "Higher" she said. Tom lifted a bit further, now with his hands cupping her tits securely.

Tom was breathing more heavily than Brianna was now. His cock was hardening quickly, creating a bulge in his gym shorts as Brianna's tight ass grinded against him. Tom lowered his voice, "Aren't you afraid someone is going to see?" he asked, breaking the fourth-wall of their little charade.

She leaned her shoulders her back against Tom's chest on the way back up, the barbell just in front of his neck as she turned her head back to look at him. "See what?" She grinned. Tom kind of fumbled on words before getting out, "...this"

Brianna smirked at how flustered Tom was, "Should we find somewhere more private for me to do my squats?" She bobbed her ass up against Tom's obviously erect cock. "Maybe you'd prefer if I was squatting on this big cock I feel poking into me?" Brianna's voice was a seductive whisper as she teased. "You know that's why I do these, right? So that a hot guy like you will come along...and want to fuck me right in the ass."

Tom could hardly breathe, staring down at Brianna as he licked his lips, his cock twitching in his boxers. Brianna stepped forward to re-rack the bar and turned to him, "Well?" Tom paused, "I...I don't think that would be appropriate." The scene had probably attracted attention. After all, mirrors were everywhere, and a wandering eye or two had been drawn to the scene.

"You don't, huh?" Brianna fake-pouted, turning her lips into a sarcastic frown as she looked at him with puppy-dog eyes. "Well we'll just have to see about that." She licked her lips exaggeratedly, swiping her tongue over the upper one in a long lick as she walked past Tom to continue her workout. Tom was dazed for a moment, but then went to do the same. He was worked up, having to hide his erection for a few minutes as he tried to clear his head.

Tom finished his workout in about half an hour more and then headed to the locker room, stripping down for a shower. He had worked up a sweat and needed to wash off before heading back to work. He got inside the gym shower, pulling the curtain as he turned the hot water on. The first thing he did before washing anything was grab his cock, closing his eyes as he thought about what had just happened. She was all he could think about as he started to quickly jerk himself off, his cock growing out in size until it was fully erect.

Tom was losing himself in the pleasure, his groans drowned out by the rushing water. He used the warm water and soap as lubrication for his thick shaft. In his mind, she was in there with him, bent over as he plowed her with his cock. He was on the verge of cumming when the sound of the curtains startled him from behind. Shocked from the noise, Tom turned quickly to see what the disturbance was.

Brianna was there, stepping into the shower completely naked, her perfect, tanned body getting wet from the shower already as she closed the curtain and jumped in alongside Tom. She immediately looked down at his stiff cock, his hand still gripping it. "Ooh you naughty boy." Her hand pushed his out of the way, taking its place as she gave his cock a firm squeeze, "Were you thinking about me?"

"What, what are you doing in here?" Tom said, trying to be outraged even as his cock is grabbed onto, making him moan. "I came to get what I want." Brianna grinned and teased as she stood up on her tip toes, leaning in towards Tom as she whispered, "I'm a bad girl."

"Yes, yes you are." Tom agreed, calming down a bit as his dick was soothed by Brianna's smooth hand. Brianna kissed Tom on the chin as she whispered, "Let's see if you still think so after I..."

Without another word, Brianna fell to her knees, rimming the tip of Tom's swollen member with her tongue before she dived down, stretching her lips around the shaft and forcing inch after inch into her mouth. Tom's hand gripped Brianna's wet hair as he held on tight, groaning louder then as his dick was sucked. Brianna was a tiny girl, but her enthusiasm knew no bounds as she forced her way down more of the enormous pole, gagging as she took it into her throat. She took Tom by the backs of his thighs, clawing and pulling as she begged for more. She was desperate for cock, taking each and every inch until her lips were sealed around the base. Tucking her hand beneath, she fondled the balls, giving a squeeze. The stimulation was too much, and Tom's dick jerked in a fierce spasm as cum shot down Brianna's throat. The girl moaned on his cock, loving every second of it as she slurped down the cum, dragging her lips back down towards the tip and pulling off as she opened her mouth, showing the last bits of cum on her tongue before swallowing it down and licking her lips.

She stood up moments later, still holding onto Tom's big, swollen dick. "Now will you please fuck me, mister? I've been a good girl." She grinded her flat, toned tummy up against Tom's erect cock, continuing to tease. Then, she spun about, taking control in Tom's hesitance as she pressed her back against his chest, bumping her ass against him as she pushed him against the shower wall to pin him.

Tom's arms instinctively wrapped around Brianna's midsection, his body arched slightly as he stood against the wall, still lost in the pleasure of his fading orgasm. Lifting her arms above her head, Brianna clasped her hands around Tom's neck, craning her head up vertically as she looked back at him and grinded her sweet ass against his dick, catching it between the cheeks and letting it ride up and down her flesh. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Brianna whined, "I need it in the ass. Please. Please."

Brianna worked her hips up and down until Tom's thick, wide cockhead notched right against Brianna's puckered little asshole. "Right there!" She whined more, looking up to him. She was a begging girl that needed cock. Tom looked down at her breathlessly, wrapping his arms tighter around Brianna's waist as his hips instinctively grinded forward, putting pressure on Brianna's ass as he threatened to penetrate the tight opening. Brianna squealed instantly from the painful, yet exciting pressure she felt, her lips opening into a wide smile as she gazed upwards. "Do it" she whines, "Give it to me. I want it bad. I need it." She begged shamelessly, anything to get that cock. Tom held her tight, laying his head back against the shower wall before thrusting his hips forward.

Dragging the hot little bitch towards him, he rammed forward, pushing his fat, throbbing cock up against the hole and giving a hard, penetrating shove. Brianna screamed, loud enough for the entire fucking gym to hear, but even so, she still held herself back against Tom's body, refusing to resist. "Fuck me!" She called out whorishly. Tom pushed his cock further and deeper into Brianna's tight asshole, losing his senses as he began to wail roughly upon the perfect ass presented to him. He refused to stop until he shoved every inch of his flesh into her, spearing Brianna open and making her scream from the harsh fucking.

Brianna rode that cock just as furiously as she was fucked with it, bouncing her ass backwards as her face covered in ecstatic pleasure. "You're a dirty slut," Tom barked down at her, lifting a hand to smack her hard across her face. Brianna yelped pitifully before looking back up at her lover, "Yes! Yes! I am! Punish me master!" She groaned, submitting herself fully as Tom savagely fucked her, pounding his hips against her toned ass.

Brianna had one hand clasped around Tom's neck, and the other was tucked between her legs as she touched herself feverishly. In the madness, the two lost their balance, sliding on the slippery wet shower floor as Brianna came down hard, catching herself on the elbows but losing her breath from the pain of the impact. Tom was atop her, the jolt burying his cock fully into Brianna's ass. Animalistic instincts were all that remained as he rutted against his mate, wildly fucking her hot body against the shower floor, holding her down and letting out victory groans as he came inside of her ass, with his cock throbbing out of control.

Brianna climaxed in perfect synchrony with Tom, her body wracked with tremors as her fingers flicked over her clit and helped drive her over the edge as she was pounded roughly in the ass. Her body went limp beneath Tom as she blacked out, but Tom didn't stop there, continuing to fuck her helpless body until he finally quit cumming, his body still shaking from the intense pleasure.

Tom collapsed atop Brianna, his forearm clasping around her neck as he breathed heavily. His cock softened, and he lifted his hips to slide the length free of Brianna's battered asshole. Cum drooled out onto the shower floor. Brianna returned to consciousness, albeit weakly, opening her eyes with a dazed smile. She rotated her body to her side, sliding to her back to face Tom, "I hope you had a good workout." She palmed Tom's face with her hand, cupping sweetly as she smiled lazily, "I'll be here anytime you need me." Her eyes twinkled playfully.

The tired, wet bodies slid from one another and Brianna peeked outside the curtain before tip-toeing out and quickly getting dressed. Tom finished his shower and headed for the exit. Brianna was gone ahead of him, saving him from encountering her on the way out.