The Gym Teacher

Story Info
Teacher at a prep college spies on his girls
1.3k words
3.27
111.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a teacher at an all girls’ prep college. The schoolgirls ranged in age from 18-21 years old. There some really hot ones and some not so hot ones. My job was to teach them different sports and of course Sexual Education.

The girls were required to leave gym with enough time to shower before their next class. Some of the girls loved that because they got out of my class earlier. One evening after the school was emptied I installed 4 video cameras in the locker room and showers. They were pinhole camera’s that I ordered online. The next day I switched the camera’s on and watched as my first class of girls came in the locker room. They were chatting with each other and then they started removing their clothes. There was this one girl with massive cannons her name was Katie. She was very attractive probably about 5 foot 8 inches and 115 pounds. She had dirty blonde hair and the bluest eyes you could ever imagine. I watched her intently dreaming to myself about fucking this girl. She was the type of girl you could fuck all night and never get tired of it. She took off her bra and unleashed those guns; I slowly pulled out my 10-inch cock and started stroking it. She was taking her time and massaged her big old tits; man she was making me so hot. I started jerking off faster and faster till I finally came into a pair of old gym socks.

I went out to meet my class and the girls were already waiting for me. I said hello and told them all to do their warm up laps. They sighed and started to run around the gym, you ever see 25 pairs of tits bounce right before your eyes. It was always an enjoyable sight. After their few laps I would make them do some light stretching, while I walked around and helped them with it. I had to help the fat ones as to not make it look as I was just helping the cute ones. I loved helping the girls stretch and reach their toes and I would put my hands on their backs and sides of their budding tits. Many times I had to untuck my shirt to cover my huge erection.

Sometimes I would catch the girls staring at my cock. It would excite me even more that they were watching me. Gym class ended with ten minuets of shower time when I went into my office and switched on the cameras. I was stroking my cock when there was a knock at my door.

It was Katie, she was standing there in stretch shorts and a sports bra and my cock was already hard and ready to go. She asked if she could come in and talk for a second. I said sure no problem, she came in and said that she noticed me looking at her everyday and it was making her kind of horny. She asked if I wanted to see more of her. She then removed her top and started massaging those massive tits. She came up to me and put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I followed her lead and stuck my tongue in her mouth and we kissed deeply for a few minuets when she took one of her hands and started to pull down my gym pants and my cock sprung forward. She then dropped to her knees and started massaging my cock. She then took her hot, moist mouth and started sucking my dong. She was a professional; she could suck like there was no tomorrow. I pulled of my shirt and she stopped to remove her shorts. Then Katie resumed smoking my sausage. She couldn’t get it all down it was just about choking her. I laid her down on the floor on some towels. I then I went down on that sweet pussy. It was shaven except for a little patch of fur. I went down and started sucking her clitoris; oh by the way she had a clit ring. I pulled at it gently with my teeth, she was moaning and groaning. She was licking her lips and then biting her bottom lip. She came all over my face and I licked it up it was great. Then I made my way up to her massive tits, I put my cock between her tits. I fucked those tits hard man, and then I went and put my cock in her pussy and starting fucking her. I fucked her hard and she started bucking her hips. We rolled over with out even pulling out my cock. She was sitting on top of me and bouncing up and down on my cock. I was in heaven and completely mesmerized by those big fat tits. However I couldn’t hold on any longer and I shot load after load of hot semen in her pussy. Katie got off my limp cock and said maybe we could do it again another time. I went to my office shower and cooled down before the next class came in.

The next class had a set of fucking hot twins; their names were Tina and Tonya. They were the product of a Black man and an Asian woman. They had incredible skin and slanted eyes. They must have had the gene for a big booty because these girls were big hipped and had a small waist. They also only stood about 4 foot 10 inches. They had little tits and perfectly slim bodies.

The twins came in and they talked to their friends while they got changed for class. I didn’t know that they looked even better naked. Class went on as normal but the “shower scene” was worth the wait. They went into the showers with some of the other girls. They didn’t pay any attention to them, however the two girls took turns washing each other. That is when I pulled out my cock and started jerking off at a steady pace. Then I saw Tonya stick her hand down by Tina’s snatch and insert a finger and you know they had done this before because neither of them even flinched a muscle. Tonya then inserted another finger and started thumbing Tina’s clitoris. These girls weren’t even finished when I shot my load for the third time today. Tina and Tonya finished about with barely enough time to get dressed before the bell rang. They turned around to see five girls just staring at them; Tina smiled and said like the show ladies? Some nodded, and some licked their lips but you can guess that they were all very horny now. The bell rang and the girls hurried off to their next class. I went to lunch after that class, when I got to the teacher’s lounge the dean of the school was waiting for me.

Her name was Miss Hardnell or Miss hardball as I referred to her as. I always thought she had it out for me. Jessica, her first name, came over to me and asked if I could talk with her for a moment while I was on lunch. Sure was my reply, and we headed up to her office on the third floor. She told me that there were rumors that I was having improper relations with students and some staff members. I told her that it was bullshit, when she said really and turned on a TV and there in the flesh was me fucking Katie on the floor of my office. I was busted; Jess told me that it wasn’t right that I could do that to her students and that I would have to pay for it. She told me that she would keep quite if I agreed to be her love slave on the weekends. Jessica told me that I would have to pleasure her every need. I said okay and then I asked her if I could maybe bring some of the girls with us on these weekend slave trips. Jessica smiled and said yes but you would still be their slave and mine. I couldn’t wait till Friday Night