The Gynecomastia Kid Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick gets a job.
3.7k words
4.33
28.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

It's been two weeks since I got out of the hospital and I was feeling better and better as each day passed. Having no income and no real money of my own, to speak of, I was forced to continue wearing the clothes that Crystal left me since I couldn't afford to go out and buy clothes of my own.

I must say though I'm getting to like the soft, airy feeling of them - besides, boy's clothing would not have been able to adequately and comfortably adapt to my new curves like these clothes do, especially the 44D tits I've grown.

And after repeated attempts and applications of the makeup Crystal left me along with instruction from the internet, I've begun looking much prettier in my pretty things; Now I can't go outside without putting a little something on my face - I just like how pretty it makes me look. Sometimes it's so strange but I get these thoughts like I should thank Crystal for all she's done for me. Hmm...

So it was really nice when out of the blue last night she called me and the call was even more delightful because she called to tell me she found me a job - one she knew I could handle. She said she works at a strip club and they need dishwashers and bus boys really bad and the pay is really good. She even went so far as to put in a good word for me to the boss. And I start in the afternoon.

You couldn't believe how excited I was. See, just hanging around these four walls all day was so boring. I'd already begun to look for a job of some sort - any sort, but there just wasn't anything out there. I even searched the internet for something but still found nothing. After searching and searching for the past week I was ready to give up. Holy fuck, I'm working in a strip joint, where I can watch the strippers all night long! For free!!

After a great sleep I woke up about noon energized and rejuvenated. The first thing I did was take a nice refreshing bubble bath - something I'd started doing every morning lately even though I'd always taken a shower before. In fact I wasn't even sure why I'd assume there'd be bubbles in the house for the bath but there were - where they came from I have no idea.

We even had some lovely smelling peach mango bath oil beads so I threw in some of those as well and now I feel and smell as fresh as a daisy. Once I finished I went to my dresser and with no concern or thought I slipped on a pair of stockings and garters along with a pair of thong panties.

It had been a while since I had held down a job so for my first day I wanted to look nice and make a good impression so I thought a little makeup would help. First I applied the foundation cream from the cosmetic case Crystal left me and next filled in my eyebrows with a pencil. Then I carefully added some light blue eye shadow to my eye-lids.

After that I applied mascara to my eyelashes, making my already longish lashes appear deliciously longer and fuller. After that, a hint of blush to my cheeks which I blended in with a tissue. Then finally I lightly dusted my face with powder.

Pursing my lips, I applied a heavy coating of this rich, thick and wet lipstick to my lips which I then blotted off. Finally I spritzed myself a couple times with my favorite perfume, Pink Diamonds.

As I did this, I watched my reflection mimic each of the tasks I performed and I couldn't help but wonder how quickly I'd come to learn to do these things, let alone how much I'd come to desire doing these things.

Reflected there as well were the words Andre wrote in lipstick, "SISSY SLUT." They were starting to fade now and it was funny but I'd started to grow a strange yearning toward having the term being used in deference toward me. As such I pulled out the lipstick again and rewrote the words once more, this time much bolder and brighter.

Deciding what to wear was another matter. It really wouldn't matter because Crystal said everyone in the place wore uniforms so they had lockers where they changed from their street clothes to their work clothes. Besides, even if they didn't I wouldn't want to dress really nice to wash dishes, right? Still, I wouldn't want to just walk into the place wearing jeans though, would I - yuck, what a first impression that would be! Not that I had jeans anyway.

So considering all this I decided to dress really nice, again to make a good impression. Looking through my things I picked out a micro mini skirt that ended 8 inches above my knees and a gauzy, sheer-lace shelf bra that turned my 44D's into 46DD's.

After I had them on I put on a pair of 5 inch heels and looking in the mirror I decided to go like that. Sure that bra was a bit much and really sexy, but I figured it wasn't much different than going out in a really lacy, underwire half-cup push-up sports bra. Besides, I was going to change into a uniform right?

So now that I was all dressed and ready I left the house. I don't have a car so I walked to the subway and arrived just as the train pulled in.

Getting on I found it was fairly crowded but I squeezed in, trying to get as comfortable as possible. However, with tits as big as mine that's not always easy. The stop was about 25 minutes away and I really hated the thought of standing the entire time.

Suddenly I felt a hand rub against my near naked ass which was almost immediately followed by "I'm sorry about that." I half turned, not to look at the guy, but to indicate I'd heard his apology.

"That's okay," I said. As the train kept moving along the guy continued pressing against me, but saying nothing when he did those additional times.

Finally we arrived at a very busy stop and while a number of people got off, even more entered the train so I was pushed even further in and so was pushed back harder against the man touching me. When the train was once again on its way he handed me a business card while at the same time continued palming my butt, leaving his hand there this time.

I looked at him in shock and asked, "This is you on the card here, Robert Jordan?"

"That's me, yep," he said, continuing to caress my butt. "I run Bottoms Up, the strip joint across town. Why, you know me?"

"Well no, not really," I said. "My old girlfriend Crystal got me a job there. It's my first day and I was just heading down there now to start."

"Oh, so you're that friend of Crystal's, the guy she said she was going to get to come in. Nikki, right? She did say you were an odd sort of guy, even had tits and all because you were sick, or something like that."

"Well Nick, and yeah, something like that I guess," I said. "I just had a bad case of gynecomastia. But despite my appearance I am a boy, and despite your hand on my butt, I'm not gay."

Not removing it he pointed down at my shimmering tits and said, "Are you sure? It's just, looking at those tits there, are you really a sissy slut?"

Amazed he would say such a thing I was about to say so when I remembered the words on my tits and then realized why he was doing these things.

"Um...not really," I said, unconsciously wiggling my butt so it pushed back into a more comfortable position into the palm of the man's hand even as his middle finger pulled aside the strip of the thong covering my asshole. "It's just that a friend of mine likes to think so."

"So you say you're not gay," as he teasingly wiggled his finger around my hole, then pushed it in and out. "But it does seem that you like this, doesn't it?"

"No, of course I don't," I said, beginning to pant as he started pushing in and out a little harder and forcefully. "I told you I'm not gay."

"If you don't like it then why not tell someone nearby," he suggested. "Why not ask someone for help?"

"Oh my no, I couldn't do that," I said, bringing my hand to my mouth. "I'd be so embarrassed if someone found out what was happening."

"That's okay my little sissy," he said. "I'll do it for you."

"What?" I shrieked, thinking the guy was crazy. "Don't do that, you'll get us in trouble - I mean you'll get in trouble...that is, I mean, I..."

"You mean you like it," he said with a wicked grin.

"Well," I said, and couldn't keep from smiling. "It doesn't hurt, I'll give it that, at least."

"Give me your underwear."

"What? You've got to be kidding."

"Take them off now and hand them over...or else."

"No, absolutely not!"

Then horror of horrors, he turned to the guy next to him and tapped him on the shoulder, then spoke softly to him. While he was doing that I immediately slid down and removed my panties and slipped them into his free hand.

"My, my, you're wearing panties - and thong panties at that," he said. "Maybe your friend was right, eh?"

"No, I'm not a sissy," I said. "I just prefer panties because the material is softer and they're more...more um, comfortable, that's all. And I like to wear thongs because they're less restrictive and confining. There, are you satisfied?"

"Yes I am and I apologize for being so invasive," Robert told me in a sincere sounding tone, then turned around and demanded. "Take out my cock."

"What?" I asked.

"Take out my cock, or I'll tell these other people that you're coming on to me."

"What?" the boy said in shock, looking up at his future boss in horror. "I'm not coming onto you!"

"Maybe not," he said, but then explained, "But I'm a respected businessman in the community - albeit my business is a strip-club, I'm still a business owner here and provide jobs to the people and money to the banks. You, on the other hand, are a boy with huge tits who walks around with "SISSY SLUT" written in plain sight on those tits. Just who do you think they're going to believe?"

"Oh fuck, I can't believe it," I groaned when I realized he was right - I wouldn't stand a chance - I had to do what he said! Turning slightly I unzipped his pants and removed his cock. "Holy shit, that's a big cock!"

"Lick it for me," he said as he kept fingering my ass, though now two fingers had invaded my tunnel.

"Please," I said, licking and slobbering over his cock. I was wiggling my butt even more as my excitement grew. It seemed the situation he was putting me in was getting to me for some reason. "Don't you know how embarrassing this is, making me do this? I told you, I'm not gay."

"Oh damn," Robert said, pointing to the door. "It's our stop. Come on, let's go to the club and finish this there - and keep holding my cock."

Robert pulled me to the door and once it opened we left the train and then the station. His club, "Bottoms up" was just across the street. Once we were inside he pulled me into his office. He sat at his desk and stood me before him, staring at his huge cock.

"Okay now, get back to work here on my cock with that tongue of yours," he said. As I got on my knees and started sucking and licking his delicious cock he sat back and added, "I'm sure Crystal told you that before we accept anyone as an employee here at "Bottoms Up" he has to take a test to show me whether or not he can handle the job requirements.

"No, Crystal never mentioned anything about a test," I said, looking up from the huge cock in my hands. "She just said I had the job and could start today. But I'm sure it won't be a problem, Mr. Jordan. What do you want me to do?"

"Oh please, call me Bob," he said as he suddenly pulled me up and sat me down on his lap. "I feel like we've gotten to know each other so well already."

"Okay, uh...Bob," I corrected myself, wiggling slightly on his lap, trying to get comfortable. Suddenly I was feeling his huge cock rubbing through the crease of my ass. "What should I do?"

"I want you to give me a lap dance," he said, as though it was the most normal request in the world.

"A what - a lap dance? Just to be a dishwasher or a busboy?"

"Hey, sue me - it's a strip club," he apologized. "It's the same test for everybody but don't worry about it because no matter what job a person's applying for, everybody has to take it. Now hurry up and get started. I'll help start you out."

Robert slid down in the seat some so his lap was more accessible, then he spread his legs so I could get between them. When I again sat down he started pulling me back and forth in a rocking motion until I could get into the movement on my own.

I realized I was really out of my depth here though. I mean, the only thing I knew about lap dances were the few I'd seen on a couple of porn flicks and really, even then I paid more attention to the chicks then their dancing, but I was being tested and wanted to do my best.

Once I got into the back and forth and side to side movement and bouncing, I held onto his thighs to keep from falling off. Then, for no special reason I looked into Robert's face and saw his eyes had widened as he watched my huge tits bounce every time I moved.

His mouth also seemed to be watering as I saw his tongue running repeatedly over his lips as though hungry for a piece of their 44D flesh - my god, he reminded me of the big, bad wolf and I was suddenly little red riding hood! Suddenly my legs and hips swung from side to side more and more sexily the further I started getting into it, rocking back and forth and shaking my ass all around.

I couldn't help it - I didn't mean to do it! I accidentally squeezed my round firm ass cheeks together and gasped loudly as I felt his huge cock slide between them, pulling back until his cockhead poked at the brownie of my tight ass. My eyes turned glassy as I continued to slowly grind my ass against my future employer's giant dick.

"Oh yeah!" Robert exclaimed as he grabbed hold of my shapely hips and began to slide me back and forth against his lap while grinding his cock between the cheeks of my ass. I'm sure he could see the sides of my huge tits jiggling around while he faced my back.

My head fell back upon Robert's chest as I began to pant. The grinding of my hips increased and I pushed back against the scalding touch of his cock. His hands cupped my bouncing tits as he started pinching and twisting my nipples.

"God what's wrong with me!" I was thinking to myself, "I'm giving a lap dance to a perfect stranger just so I can be a dishwasher or a busboy!"

"Fuck yeah!" Robert exclaimed as he pushed back against my plump round ass, poking harder at the entrance to my puckered hole. Soon my ass cheeks parted completely and the mushroom-shaped head of his huge cock began to finally enter my asshole, slowly, inches at a time.

"Ugh!" I grunted from the taboo contact. Without even thinking about it how gay it was I began to rotate my hips as I dropped one hand down and cupped the man's lemon sized testicles.

Robert deftly lowered his hips and pulled me onto his lap as he raised them again, forcing the full length of his cock to slide between my butt-cheeks into my ass hole as deep as he could send it.

"Bob - - we should - - ugh! - - Stop - - stop this!" I panted out even as I kept up the lap dance. "I told you I'm not gay...please, isn't the test over yet?" Still I continued to cup his huge balls as I my precum slip down the four inch length of my cock and across my fingers.

As I continued the lap dance Bob ignored my protestations. Soon he felt what he was waiting for as his cock began to expand inside my ass hole. Soon, he knew, the moment of truth would be here.

"Bobbyyyyyy!" I screamed loudly.

Fuuuuck!" he moaned out as he felt my ass hole tighten around him when I came.

Bob kept his strong grip tight around my small waist as he pulled out slightly before shoving in almost all of his huge cock into my asshole. "Fuck kid, you're so tight!" he said as he pulled back out and slammed back in.

My eyes grew huge as I felt Bob enter me and stretch me out again. My nails dug into his thighs and my knuckles turned white as my puckered hole instinctively tightened around the girth of his huge cock. My back arched causing my big tits to jiggle out proudly in the bright lights of his office.

"AAAHHHH!!" I screamed as this man continued to so thoroughly fuck his cock into me. Suddenly my bra ripped from my body because of the violent fucking motions. As a result my tits began bouncing around wildly and slapping against each other from the pounding.

My arms were tucked in now, my hands attempting to cover the huge mounds of exposed flesh, wildly flopping around while he worked to pump his enormous cock up into my sucking asshole.

Bobby smiled again as he heard me scream again, this time in passion. He moved his hands up and around to cup my bountiful tits, sinking his fingers into the firm tit flesh as he pulled me down against him. His balls swung up and sloshed around with a huge load of cum as he pumped into the tight hole of my virgin ass.

"AAGGHH!! FFuck! - - Ugh! - - Fuck you boy, I'm coming!" he screamed out as I leaned back against his strong chest and accepted his rich, thick seed.

Finally, he caught his breath as his breathing slowly returned to normal. After loosening his hold on me I sat up somewhat although I remained seated how I was and panting, asked, "Well? How was I, did I pass the test?"

"Nikki," he panted. "I must say you passed with flying colors. Yess sir, you aced the exam."

"So, now what," I asked, my excitement growing, finally realizing this type of gay conduct could finally be put behind me now - especially now that I had a regular job. "Am I a dishwasher or a busboy?"

"Well, neither, I'm afraid," Robert said in a disappointed tone. "Those positions were filled last night right after Crystal called you about them."

"What? And you put me through all this for nothing?" I shouted, about to cry over the outrage. "You fucked me and made me like it - you probably turned me gay, for all I know!"

"Don't get mad honey," he said, caressing my nipples tenderly. "I have something better in mind for you, a position much better than a mere dishwasher or busboy."

"Oh really," I said sarcastically. "Just what would that be?"

"My girl Friday had to leave on a semi-permanent leave of absence and I need a replacement - a new private secretary, if you will."

"Secretary?" I questioned. "I don't think I'm qualified."

"Oh baby," he said happily. "Believe me, you are more than qualified. Look, you don't need to worry about taking dictation or knowing shorthand or any of that stuff - that's what all the girls in the secretarial pool are for. I'll just need you around to open and sort the mail, screen my calls and do other odd jobs around the office.

In addition to that you'll do a lot of what you just did for your test - give me lap dances, suck my cock and let me fuck that gorgeous ass of yours. In effect you're going to become a totally gay sissy for me, and love every minute of it."

"No, no, I won't do it," I shouted, jumping off his lap and glaring at him spitefully for even suggesting such a thing. "How could you think I would?"

"Well, the salary is $60,000 a year, compared to the $20,000 you would have made as a dishwasher."

"60 thousand dollars? A year?"

"You got it, kiddo."

"Well, that's not too bad then, is it? I mean, it isn't actually gay if a person does those things and gets paid for it, is it - I mean, it's more like a job requirement, right? Just something that needs to be done..."

All these sentences were spoken aloud as expressions of thoughts. Finally I said, "Okay, I'll do it, since it's not really gay when you talk about it that way."

"Good, I'll have the contract set up in the morning. Right now I need you to clean my cock for me. Get down on your knees and go to work bitch!"

"Okay boss, anything you say!" I said as I jumped wholeheartedly at my boss's cock and started cleaning it up, slurping and sucking all my anal excretions off it. Boy, he was such a nice guy.

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers