The Gyno

Story Info
I'm taken advantage of during my visit to the gynecologist.
2k words
4.16
242.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hereiam13
hereiam13
19 Followers

I waited impatiently for the doctor to come inside the room. I was seated on the uncomfortable chair--those long ones you sit or lie on for examinations--with a thin sheet over my lap. I'd already taken off my jeans and my panties at the instruction of the nurse. I nervously drummed my nails against my leg, trying to will my nerves to calm down.

This isn't a big deal, I told myself. Calm down. It's just a pap smear.

There was a quiet knock at the door before it swung open and two people walked inside.

"Ms. James?"

"That's me," I smiled at the man and woman, and both smiled back. The woman looked a few years older than me, but the man looked about the same age as myself--twenty five or so. He was probably new at this.

"I'm Doctor White and this is my intern, Mr. Anderson. Do you mind if he joins us today?"

"Not at all," I lied. I'd always hated the gynecologist, and having an extra person in the room would only make things that much worse. I didn't dare say it, though. I didn't want to make things anymore difficult or prolonged than they needed to be.

"Perfect. Thank you," Dr. White smiled again and touched my shoulder. "Go ahead and lay back for me and place your feet in the stirrups." I laid back and cautiously placed my feet in the stirrups like she said. But I kept my knees together, trying to keep either of them from seeing between my legs. "I'm gonna need you to open up," She gently pulled my legs apart until they were spread and my pussy was on full display.

"Sorry," I smiled sheepishly, glancing at the intern. His eyes were between my legs, taking in the view.

"Mr. Anderson, gloves please."

"What?" He finally stopped staring. "Oh. Right, gloves." He hastily grabbed a couple gloves, stretching them over his large hands. Dr. White already had hers on.

"If you don't mind I'm just gonna move this..." She removed the sheet that was providing any trace of dignity I still had, leaving me fully vulnerable now. "Keep those legs wide, Ms. James. I need full access and my intern needs a full view," She laughed as I nodded.

This seems a little weird, I thought unsurely.

"Okay, honey. I was trying not to do this, but I'm gonna have to," She pulled a lever and the stirrups moved outward, pulling my legs open as wide as they could go. "I can tell you're a shy one. This'll just make things easier," She winked at me and adjusted her gloves. "Now, I have a special technique that helps make things even easier and quicker. Would you like to know what it is?"

"Sure," I answered quickly. Anything that would make this easier.

"First I'll need you to take off your shirt and bra. We have a breast examination to do as well," She watched as I sat up as best I could and pulled my shirt over my head. I hesitated before unhooking my bra and slipping my arms through the straps. I held onto it, unsure what to do since I couldn't get up to put it with my other clothes.

"I'll get them," The intern offered. He took my bra and shirt and placed them atop my jeans and panties.

"Thanks," I said shyly. "So what's your other technique?" I turned back to Dr. White, fully aware of my large, exposed breasts. I leaned back and they swung with the movement. I blushed as I realized two things: one, I was completely naked. And two, the intern was unabashedly staring at my tits. I cleared my throat and his eyes quickly moved to my face.

"Well. I've noticed people as shy as you tend to close their legs multiple times throughout the exam. So I have a little solution to that."

I suddenly felt something snap around my left leg, then my right. I looked down to see restraints were clasped around my legs, tying them to the stirrups. I shifted, trying to close my legs.

"I'm not really comfortable with this," I said quietly.

"You'll get used to it," Dr. White walked to the other side of table and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Let's start with the breast exam. Mr. Anderson, if you could take the right breast and I'll do the left."

"Okay," He came to my other side, his eyes once again on my tits.

I gasped lightly as his cold hand cupped my breast, barely large enough to cover half of it. Dr. White's hand cupped my other breast and I closed my eyes to make things less awkward. I squirmed slightly as my breasts were caressed and massaged. I didn't remember any other breast exam being this... sensual, if you could call it that.

More like inappropriate.

I peeked an eye open to see the intern focused, staring as he squeezed my breast. He didn't seem to be looking for anything at all; he was merely feeling me up and enjoying it. I peeked at Dr. White as well, who seemed to have the same objective.

"Let me try something," She mumbled to herself. Then she licked her gloved fingers and took hold of my breast again, rolling my nipple between her fingers. I jumped at the unexpected touch, but it didn't stop her. The intern joined in as well, pinching and squeezing my nipple hard enough to cause a slight throbbing between my legs. This went on for nearly a minute. I could feel a cool breeze down there, reminding me that I was fully exposed and my legs were spread and strapped open.

"Are you almost done?" I finally managed.

"Yes, Ms. James. Everything seems fine up here," Dr. White let go of my chest and walked around the table. "My, look at this," She called Mr. Anderson over. He eagerly went to join her, his hungry eyes glued between my legs. "We won't be needing any lube today," Dr. White slipped a gloved finger between my pussy lips, then slowly slid it up. It moved with such ease. "See?"

I was horrified to see her finger slick with my wetness. "I.. I don't know how that happened," I stammered, blushing painfully hard. "Please don't.." I tried to close my legs but the stirrups and straps kept them open.

She put her finger back and slid it up again, this time spreading the juices and flicking it over my clit. I jumped as she found it and she smiled. "Don't worry, Ms. James. I won't be playing with this," She put a finger on my wet clit and slowly rubbed in a small circle, "I'm interested in doing my job. Which is in here," She slid a finger into my pussy and sat on the stool, staring straight between my legs. She felt around inside me and it was all I could do not to make any noises. "Are you seeing this, Mr. Anderson?"

"Not very well," He probably lied.

"Come closer."

He did as he was told, and she slid her finger out. Then back in again, and then out.

"I think I need two," She slipped a second finger in and began pumping them in and out. Slowly, steadily. Rhythmically. I tried to close my legs again but the intern held them open. "Please be still, Ms. James. I'm trying to do my job."

"This isn't your job," I said quietly, followed by a soft moan. She was fingering me now, sliding her fingers in and out. I jerked as her thumb landed on my clit. It felt so amazing, but I didn't want this. "Please stop--"

"Mr. Anderson, would you like to try?"

"Yes."

She stood and they switched places, him sitting between my spread legs while she firmly held them open. I gasped as he slid two gloved fingers inside me. He wasn't as gentle as she was.

"Are you sure--"

"I need you to stop interrupting, Ms. James," Dr. White scolded. "Stay still before I use more straps. Actually..." She released my legs and I sighed in relief, but it turned to a soft moan as the intern continued to finger fuck me.

"Stop," I pushed at his hands but his fingers continued to pump in and out. And then I felt my arms being roughly pulled to each side. Before I knew it they had been strapped down as well. "What're you doing--"

"Shh, Ms. James. Please, my intern is trying to learn."

He began to rub my clit and I squirmed, letting out a quiet moan. And then his fingers curved inside me, finding my g-spot on the first try. I moaned louder this time, my back arching as his fingers rubbed my g-spot. He moved them in and out and I was painfully aware of the loud squishing sound of my pussy juice in the otherwise silent room. My arms struggled against their restraints as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"This isn't right," I managed. "Please sto--mmm," Another moan and I started humping against his hand against my own will. My body was taking over; as much as I didn't want this I couldn't stop. I could barely move being tied down as I was, but I felt my pussy start to contract around his fingers. "Please, no--"

"Ms. James, will I have to gag you as well?" Doctor White asked me. And then I went over the edge. My toes numbed and curled as I humped uncontrollably, moaning as my pussy contracted and cum flowed out of me. My back arched, my arms and legs struggled against the restraints as I writhed on the table. A hand clamped over my mouth as my moaning increased and the cum flowed.

And then I felt the fingers leave my pussy and a tongue replace them, closing over my clit and sucking. It was all I could do not to scream--having my clit sucked was my absolute weakness. I panted on the table as another orgasm washed over me, wracking through my entire body as I closed my eyes and tears pressed on them with the intensity of my release. I screamed into the hand as my clit was sucked and my pussy was tongue fucked, clit sucked again and then my entire pussy was devoured by this stranger's mouth. I humped his face, riding him as best I could in my restrained state. The hand let up around my mouth.

"Stop it," I begged, tears pressing at my eyes. This was so humiliating. The man's lips closed around my clit again and I rode his face with reckless abandon. I opened my eyes, wondering what made Doctor White uncover my mouth. And then I saw that she was unclothed from the waist down. "What're you--"

I was cut off as she mounted my face. My eyes shut as I felt the sleekness of her wetness slide over my mouth, which she had positioned her pussy over.

"Eat it," She commanded. I moaned into her. The man was still ravishing my pussy while Doctor White began to ride my face. She grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face into her. My tongue reluctantly extended and timidly ran up and down her slit. "That's right," She pushed harder onto my face, nearly suffocating me, and I let my tongue slide into her hole. She roughly rode my face and my lips closed around what I thought was her clit--she moaned and rode me harder, confirming my suspicion. It was definitely her clit I was sucking on. And the man was still sucking mine, harder as I humped his face while Doctor White rode mine. And then we were somehow both cuming at the same time; I screamed into her pussy as she threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably. My pussy contracted and I fucked the man's face until my moaning into Doctor White's pussy subsided. She slowly got off my face, and Mr. James removed his mouth from between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Doctor White putting her pants back on.

"Well Ms. James, everything appears to be normal," She said nonchalantly. "How about you get yourself cleaned up and then let yourself out of the room?"

I stared as she and Mr. Anderson left the room, letting the heavy door fall shut behind them. They had left me completely strapped in. How was I supposed to escape now?

hereiam13
hereiam13
19 Followers