The Gypsy

Story Info
He gets his mother's friend.
1.2k words
3.95
102.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first start by saying, I am praying on your patience & imagination this is my first try at this.

I have always had a fetish for older women well educated, mentally as well as physically stimulating. This is a true story. I was raised by a single well-educated women maybe that is where this fetish started having always had the inside scoop on what women really want & need. My mother had a beautiful three-story house, which typically had a party going on if the weather was agreeable. The house was a three story with three decks an in ground pool and an incredible view of the entire city we lived at the top of the hill. It just so happened that, I was an 18yrs old 6ft blonde long hair blue eye, well built & my mother was having a party in August.

I was the ever respectable & helpful son accepting all my mothers’ friends & cohorts in business into the house. I would help those who had cars filled with food or whatever they brought. The whole time being exposed & introduced to these people as Beverly’s son. When a stranger came upon the house my mother introduced us both & the young lady Liz was maybe 35 years old & looked like a gypsy queen. She made comment in front of my mother that; I looked like a nice young boy. She made comment that, I was and not to make the mistake of calling me a young boy or she would get more then she bargained for. With a smile mom then walked away leaving me to assist Liz.

As soon as mom was out of view Liz made comment that my mom had told her about that, & me I was quite the ladies man. I smiled a little embarrassed & said that not to believe everything she had heard. With that Liz said come here young boy & grab the food out of the back seat & I did but in the back of my mind I was thinking to myself, I have your young man right here. This continued for several trips into the house during which several beers were drank. Liz then said in a demeaning way in front of others come with me young boy we still have something’s to get out of the trunk. When we got out to the car, I was just about through with hearing her call me that & if she said it one more time she would get more then she bargained for. As, I reached into the trunk to grab the ice chest, I then felt her hand reach around the front of my pants & squeeze my penis & say you haven’t got the balls young man. With that we took the ice chest into the house, I then said hello to several other guest.

Liz later came up to me and made the comment it’s a shame you are just a young boy or we could have some fun. I turned to her and said, that’s it we are going for a walk!! With that we left the party, which was in full swing. At this point, I had no clue where to go but with her by my side, I’d better make a quick decision. There was a cemetery at the bottom of the street & the minister & his family were away on vacation. I took her to the back of the cemetery in broad daylight. We came to a secluded area and she leaned over and kissed me. That was the beginning of the end.

I had lost all control kissing her picking her up with her legs around me. I could feel her warmth through her summer dress. I laid her down on the leafy ground & showed her the things she didn’t know about me that, I had a raging fetish for giving women oral satisfaction. That it turned me on to make them cum. Liz laid there in shock as she was in the control of a younger man who was content to suck the life out of her body from between her legs. I found out quickly she hadn’t worn any underwear.

Liz took of her dress exposing me to the fruits of older women. Her breasts were firm 34 C with beautiful nipples standing out. A nice tight heart shaped ass and perfectly shaved bald like a little girl. Her pussy tasted like a ripe peach. Her flavor was all over my face in my mouth and nose. She tried to say something but, before she could get the words out, I had inserted several fingers into her pussy and went back to eating her. She erupted like a volcano several times until her legs went limp.

Liz then got up pushed me back undid my shorts and a smile came across her face. Liz said, I am glad this part is a man not a boy. She said she was impressed with it being 8 ¾ and that she was going to teach me a thing or two. Liz knew that being an 18 year old meant that, I have had sex but probably not good oral from any of the girls. She then told me not to make her stop once she started & I agreed with joy. Here was this beautiful gypsy older women giving me the head of a lifetime. It felt like she had inhaled all of me through that sweet little mouth & nothing could tear us apart. My mind went numb for what seemed like hours, I then exploded in her mouth & to my surprise she swallowed every drop.

I felt like, a young lion after it’s first kill full of life & vigor. We lay there while, I licked & sucked on her breast they tasted sweet she again started moaning & before too long, I was hard again. She said she was in control until I picked her up and inserted my self into her with while we were standing up. Her pussy was warm but had the muscles of a body builder.

She clamped down on my penis to the point where she could freeze my movement. I was in aw of this women’s ability’s. We then lay down with her on top squeezing her love muscles around my penis milking it for everything it had. She lost control towards the end, I changed the rhythm grabbed onto her ass and drove it home that was the final moment of clarity we both had. In a climax we both shared it was if the world had stopped turning for a moment. She then climbed off me licked me dry of all our shared juices and gave me a smile.

I dressed in a half daze & we started walking back to the house. We finally spoke as we walked up to the house she said thank you that was exactly what, I needed today. The only thing that, I could say was that she was incredible. When we arrived back at the party it seemed that we had been gone awhile because only 2 people were left.

When my mom noticed leaves on my back & on Liz all hell broke loose. All I could hear was Liz you slut you fucked my baby. With that Liz left & I went up to take a very long shower. After words the rule of the house was that, I couldn’t fuck my mothers friends but she didn’t say anything about my older sisters friends. That is another story for later.