The Gypsy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we lay like that, motionless apart from our breathing, five minutes, ten? Until finally she removed the blindfold, untied my hands and let me pull her close to kiss.

Pleasure, pain and pleasure again. Never have I experienced the two in such an exquisite combination.

"We should eat" she said, "food I mean!" with a giggle "Smoked salmon toast and a glass? It is after noon so we're allowed?

"Right now whatever you suggest or do is all right by me sweetness! But here let me help you."

After a bight of food and a movie, I felt fully relaxed. The stings from the whipping actually feeling very good as they reminded me of what we had been doing.

Stroking her back I could only think about returning with her to the bedroom for more explorations of that gorgeous body. But all good things come with time, so sitting there I planned what we would do later.

12