The Gypsy Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back down she shifted forward teasing me. Her peach millimetres from my tongue. Every time I raised my head from the pillow to meet it, she would shift back ever so slightly denying me a taste. She knows how I love to eat her out and likes to tease.

The scent of her juices mixed with that subtle scent of pure Gypsy; it's a wondrous slightly musky odour. Often I can't help myself and pick up a pillow, a discarded item of clothing, raise it to my face and inhale deeply. These scents were now driving me mad, I attempted to move my arms but she had me pinned down showing that she didn't want me to use them.

Shifting forward on last time her peach met my mouth and I feasted. As she alternated between grinding herself on to my mouth and rising off so that I could delicately kiss and tongue her lips, cliterous and the areas surrounding them I felt more and more of her juices flow.

A lot is written about women who squirt or gush during orgasm, Gypsy just flows throughout sex, wondrous amounts of nectar that I could now feel pooling in the hollow at the base of my throat and over flowing down my neck.

With my tongue exploring every part of her peach and my lips nibbling, Gypsy leant forward with her hands supporting her against the wall and rocked slowly backwards and forwards.

Feeling a change in her rhythm I knew she was close and intensified my oral efforts, kissing and tonguing with increased vigour as I felt her orgasm building. Then with an increased flow of juices, she shouted out speeding up her rocking motion, swearing and making all manner of noises until she slowed to a stop, panting as though she had been running.

Shifting back so she could release my shoulders, she looked down at me, biting her lip with a slightly embarrassed look, the effects of her flow on the sheets and my face were obvious. She has always been a little self-conscious about how wet she gets, but I absolutely love it.

Reaching back and grasping my dick, making sure it was fully hard, she said softly "I need you in me."

Sliding back, she impaled herself on me with a sigh and leaning forward rested on my chest. She lay very still while her kegel muscles pulsed inside, gripping and releasing my hardness. I had my arms around her in an embrace as I kissed her over and over everywhere I could reach.

Raising up supporting herself with her hands and looking down at me she started to rock back and forth. Alternating between rocking, then sliding herself up and down my shaft. I watched and stroked her face saying nothing as she stared at me. I love looking at her face like this, a soft sheen of perspiration on her top lip and forehead, some of her hair sticking to her face from the dampness.

Tensing and shuddering with my eyes shut tight, I released with a groan, bucking in to her as I came, thrusting with each pulse. Once I had finished, she smiled and lowered herself resting on my chest once again, laying there as I slowly softened inside her.

Some people like to fuck. Some people prefer to make love. With Gypsy and me it is almost always what I term, a loving fuck. Raw and visceral while simultaneously gentle and loving.

12