The Gypsy's Curse

Story Info
An insufferable young couple is unwittingly cursed.
3.9k words
4.3
57k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

"Nuri, we are Gypsies, our ancestors came from the heart of India. We are not like other people. You see we have certain powers. We must not use these powers flippantly, only when absolutely necessary."

Nuri rolled her eyes, she had heard her mother tell her this over and over again. Nuri didn't even want to learn how to "curse" people. Nuri thought it was all a load of shit. Yet to tell her mother that would result in a verbal fight, so Nuri humored her and half listened to her speech about "curses," and "special powers."

"So Mom, we're like the X-Men?" Nuri said sarcastically.

"Nuri, don't be silly, this is real life, not some junk American pop culture!"

"Sorry, Mom."

"It's okay honey, it's better you don't believe you have powers, our group of Gypsies have been kicked out every land we've lived in, and this life in America, it is good!"

Nuri wasn't sure if her life really was any good. She lived her whole life in America and didn't quite know what it was like in the other countries her ancestors had lived in. Nuri was in her early twenties and had lived all across the country, never staying long enough to make any permanent friends. She and her mother had sold wares at flea markets for as long as she could remember. They barely scraped by. All Nuri had to her name was a smartphone and a bunch of thrift store clothing. Nuri wondered how her mother lived before coming to America? How could her mother consider this "the good life?"

***

The next day Nuri was all alone selling her wares at a flea market. Her mother was in the next town over doing the same thing. Nuri fiddled around with her phone, reading the latest celebrity gossip. Business had been slow, she sold one lamp for twenty-five bucks. "I guess it's ramen again tonight." Nuri thought to herself as she started to pack up her wares.

Then suddenly Nuri saw what looked to her to be two walking piles of cash. It was a young yuppie couple. Awkwardly approaching was a young beautiful blonde woman, whose high-heeled shoes were sticking into the mud as she walked. "Gross!" She exclaimed as she looked down at the muddy ground.

Her partner was a tall handsome man with khaki pants and a sweater wrapped around his waist.

"Honey! This looks promising, look a real gypsy!" The man said unaware that Nuri was in earshot.

Nuri smiled, she knew these kind of customers were great for business. They were always seeking "hidden treasures" hoping to find a naive seller to get the best of. Instead, they routinely bought goods for much higher than retail value. These two were Nuri's only hope in getting a decent meal tonight.

"May I help you? Nuri said.

"We're just browsing, thank you." The man said as he followed his wife through the various rows of Nuri's wares.

"Wow, this looks old!" The woman spoke as she handled a vase.

Nuri looked over the couple, they were strangely fascinating. Nuri envied the blonde woman's beauty and fashion. She was tall and she looked to be in great shape. Her legs were well defined and it looked like she had a large, but not fat ass. Nuri thought to herself, "I wonder if she's a model?" Nuri examined closer, the blonde seemed to be extremely haughty and bad tempered. Her beautiful face contorted into sneers and contempt whenever she spoke with her significant other. Nuri admired the man, "Handsome and a gentleman to boot, carrying his woman's purse!" she thought to herself as she noticed he was carrying the blonde's designer handbag while she browsed.

"How much is this?" The blonde woman spoke to Nuri, holding up the vase.

"One-hundred," Nuri exclaimed, knowing full well that it wasn't worth that much.

"One-hundred, sounds good, doesn't it honey?" The handsome man said immediately.

"Shutup, let me handle this." The blonde woman hit the handsome man in the shoulder. before composing herself and giving Nuri a counter offer.

"I'll give you no more than 40!"

"Oh no, I can't sell it for that low, the lowest I'll go is seventy. That is my final offer." Nuri replied.

"Fine sixty." The blonde woman replied.

"Sixty-five," Nuri replied trying to squeeze as much money as she could out of the young wealthy woman.

"Okay, I'll take it at sixty-five." The blonde sneered.

Nuri shook hands with the woman, "I can't believe I am selling it for sixty-five!" she thought to herself.

Nuri was excited, she looked forward to the Chinese take-out she was going to have for dinner that night. Nuri went to get her receipt book, she picked it up but fumbled it around in her hands dropping it on the ground. Nuri quickly bent over to get the receipt book. When she turned around the blonde woman was staring daggers at her handsome significant other. Then out of nowhere, she slapped the man other hard in the face.

"Stephanie!" The man said as he put his hand up to his slapped cheek.

"You looked at her! You dog!"

"Honey, I am sorry!"

The blonde woman turned around and pointed at Nuri, "You bent over on purpose, you slut!"

Nuri was shocked, "Excuse me, mam, I did nothing of the sort!"

In a fit of rage, the woman picked up a piece of ornate glassware from Nuri's shelf and smashed it into pieces. The blonde woman named who was apparently named Stephanie stormed off, leaving Nuri in utter shock and dismay. The ornate glass item that the blonde woman had broken was worth a lot of money. The handsome man quickly handed Nuri a business card and tactfully whispered to Nuri, "Call me I'll pay you back for the broken item, I am really sorry!" He then ran off to catch up with the blonde woman, who was awkwardly and slowly walking away in her high heeled shoes through the mud.

Nuri picked up the glass from the ground. She was mad. "Goddamnit, not only did I miss out on a sale, but the bitch broke one of my best items. That asshole better pay me back!" Nuri's anger built as she threw away the glass. "She slapped him, slapped him! Then she points a finger at me like I did shit! I could curse that bitch!" That's when a slight smile came to Nuri. Nuri still didn't believe in curses, but she did believe that at this moment the act of cursing the current object of her anger would give her a cathartic feeling.

So Nuri got her mortar and pestle, her special oils and the beetle wings her mother forced her to carry around with her. She haphazardly threw some beetle wings in the mortar and then drizzled some of the special oils into the mortar as well. She used the pestle to crush up the beetle wings into the special oil. "It does seem to glow a little bit." Nuri thought as she looked at her concoction. Then Nuri did the special chant her mother told her about. "Oh god I sound silly, I hope no one is listening to me." Nuri thought to herself as spoke her chant in a very low voice."

"Noru, Doma, Sika, Shu, Pella, Maka, Dera, Du." She repeated this chant five times.

Then Nuri realized that she had not actually thought of what kind of curse to give the woman, so she had to make one up on the fly.

"You will be obsessed with eating ass, you will do anything to eat your man's asshole, and umm you will never wear clothes inside your house, and umm you will insist on um eating your food out of a bowl on the floor like a cat."

Nuri laughed to herself, "What a fucking, weirdo I am!" She thought to herself. Her heart was racing, she smiled, "it's kinda fun to curse people." Nuri looked down at the glowing concoction in her mortar bowl. "What the hell I'll curse the dude too." So Nuri cleared her throat and made a curse for the handsome man, she looked at the business card he gave her. His name was Stuart Ashcroft, he was a real estate, agent. Before she cursed Stuart she had a thought, "I know you're probably a douchebag Stuart, but still why are you with that woman, why do you let her treat you that way? I would be a much better choice!" Nuri paused, realizing fully her attraction to the man.

"Okay Stuart, here we go."

"You will be obsessed with me! Whenever Stephanie is getting you off you will think of me! You will insist on regularly spanking your girlfriend, you will insist on fucking her in the fucking ass and cumming on her pretty little fucking face."

"Oh god, I am a freak! And that really more of a second curse on the blonde bitch, oh well...I am so mean." Nuri thought to herself, feeling herself become slightly aroused by her very sexual nature of the curses. Then Stephanie looked away and thought about the vile nature of her immediate hatred of Stephanie. Nuri had to admit it, she was jealous, she had been jealous of rich American women her entire life.

Nuri started to pack up her wares. As she packed up her wares she imagined her curses taking effect. "I really hope those curses are bullshit because I am one twisted fuck," Nuri said to herself as she shook her head, smiling at the ridiculousness of it all.

***

Stephanie Bettencourt slammed the door to her home, "Stuart James Ashcroft! You asshole! How could you look at another woman like that!"

"Honey I am sorry, I didn't, really I didn't!"

"I saw what you did, and that bitch bent over like that on purpose I know it!" Stephanie began to unbutton her blouse, as she continued to rage at her boyfriend.

"Honey, what are you doing, you're crazy!"

"For the last time, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS CRAZY!"

"No, no why are you taking off your clothes?" Stuart responded smugly as Stephanie stood in her underwear.

Stephanie looked stunned, she looked down at her black-lace-underwear clad body, her face grew red. "Well, I got to take off my clothes!" She wanted to put her clothes back on, but ever since she entered her home something compelled her to continue to strip naked. Stephanie undid her bra and let her breasts into the open air, then she stepped out of her underwear. Stephanie took her feet out of her high heeled shoes and walked to the cupboard to get something to eat.

Stuart walked up behind Stephanie and gave her a sharp smack to her ass. Stephanie yelped and jumped."STUART...WHAT...THE...FUCK!"

"Sorry honey, something just compelled me, I don't know." Stuart looked at his hand feeling as though some force of nature had caused his hand to spank Stephanie, not him. Stuart looked at his girlfriend's body and he started to become aroused. Yet for some reason he kept imagining that it was the gypsy woman from the flea market that was standing before him nude and not his beautiful girlfriend.

Stephanie poured the cereal into a bowl and started to walk over to the dining table to eat, but stopped midway and instead put the cereal bowl on the floor. She got on her hands and knees and like it was the natural thing to do began to lick up the cereal with her tongue.

Stuart looked on in amazement. "Is this the same Stephanie I know? Has she gone crazy? She is usually so prudish about nudity, now here she is displaying her ass to me as she eats food on all fours like an animal."

"Honey, umm what are you doing? I mean I like it, but what are you doing?"

"Shutup and let me eat!" Stephanie barked as her entire body cringed at the realization of what she was doing. "What am I doing?!" She thought to herself as she tried and failed to lift herself up off the floor. She could feel Stuart's prying eyes looking at her rear end, which was now prominently displayed. As Stephanie lapped up her food she felt the cold air breeze up against her exposed lower extremities. Goosebumps popped up all over her body.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!" Stephanie screamed as she continued to lap up her cereal like a cat.

Stuart looked away, he suppressed every urge he had to slap Stephanie in the ass. He looked down at his lap and saw an enormous bulge in his pants, he was rock hard.

Stephanie was having urges of her own, urges so strange and foreign to herself that she could barely believe they were happening. She wanted nothing more than to lick her boyfriend's asshole. She could feel her juices begin to flow as she lapped up her cereal. Just the thought of putting her tongue in another person's asshole would have made her vomit just this morning, but right now it was the most arousing thought she had ever had. Milk dripped off of her nose as she turned around to see Stuart facing away from her sitting on a stool.

From her knees, Stephanie called to Stuart, "Stuart could you come over here?"

Stuart did as he was told and Stephanie almost frantically began to undo his belt. "Woah, honey, woah!"

Stephanie looked up at Stuart with lust in her eyes as she pulled down Stuart's boxers and pants. "Oh god, I haven't gotten a blowjob in fucking months." Stuart thought to himself as Stephanie began to lick his balls. Stuart felt her tongue lap at his thighs.

"Spread your legs open a little more!" Stephanie desperately said.

"Wait, what are you trying to do?" Stuart looked at Stephanie confused.

"I need to lick your asshole!" Stephanie froze, realizing what she just said, she shuddered, simultaneously repulsed and extremely aroused by the thought.

Stuart meanwhile looked down at his completely naked girlfriend and wanted to do nothing more than spank her big white ass. They looked at each other, both of their faces grew red. "What has gotten into me?" Stuart said under his breath. Stephanie looked up mortified but still clearly lusting after Stuart's asshole. She looked like a dog begging for good, she pouted her lips and said, "please?"

"Ummm, honey let me spank you on the couch over there...then you can lick my ass okay?" Stuart braced himself to get yelled at by Stephanie, but instead she meekly said "okay, whatever you want, whatever it takes." Stuart shocked by the response pulled up his pants and refastened his belt.

The couple walked over to the couch, Stuart sat down. He patted his thigh, prompting Stephanie to lay on her stomach over his lap. Stuart looked down at his girlfriend's large prone ass. He was breathing heavily. Stuart lightly spanked Stephanie with his bare hand. Stephanie yelped and kicked her foot a little. "Not too hard!" Stephanie barked. Stuart spanked Stephanie again, this time a little harder. Again Stephanie yelped and kicked her feet.

"This is so humiliating!" Stephanie thought to herself as she felt her boyfriend's hand strike her bare buttocks. Stephanie let out yet another undignified yelp "Fuck! Too hard!" Stuart didn't seem to listen, he continued to spank her harder and harder. The strikes were consistent and hard, they alternated between Stephanie's right and left cheeks. Stephanie began to kick, scream and curse violently at Stuart as he spanked her.

"Honey, you'll disturb the neighbors!" Stuart said as he continued to harshly spank Stephanie.

Stephanie knew Stuart was right, "Fuck the only thing more humiliating than being spanked like this would for the neighbors, or anyone to find out it is happening!" Stephanie buried her head in the couch pillow and screamed into it as Stuart continued to relentlessly spank her ass. Stuart gazed at Stephanie's ass hypnotically jiggle as it was spanked, he let his mind wander, he fantasized about making passionate and delicate love to the gypsy girl he met earlier in the day.

Stephanie's ass was now bright red, she moaned deep moans of pain into the pillow. Yet through it all, her mind kept on anticipating her reward. She still wanted to plunge her tongue into Stuart's ass and lick it clean. As Stephanie kicked her feet during her spanking she could feel her juices seep onto her thighs. Stephanie's urge to rim Stuart grew as her ass continued to be spanked.

Eventually the spanking stopped, Stuart was now fully engaged in his fantasy life with the gypsy girl, he no longer had the desire to spank Stephanie. Desperately Stephanie squirmed off of Stuart's lap and began to unbuckle his pants. She pulled them off with reckless abandon.

"Wow, honey you really want this don't you?" Stuart said noticing Stephanie again.

In her usual bossy tone, Stephanie ordered Stuart to spread his legs and lift them up to expose his asshole. Stuart complied and within seconds he felt Stephanie's lust filled tongue squirming inside of his asshole. She immediately moaned and passionately twisted her tongue deeply into Stuart.

Stuart looked up at the ceiling and moaned. He let his mind wander as Stephanie wriggled her tongue in his ass. It was a good feeling, the perfect feeling to accompany his lustful fantasies about the gypsy girl. Stuart began to stroke his cock.

Meanwhile, Stephanie started to vigorously rub her clit with one of her hands. Her mind was delirious with pleasure, "This is it, this is the meaning of life!" She thought as she tried to plunge her tongue as deeply into Stuart's ass as possible. Stephanie was overcome with arousal, her whole body was flushed red. Stephanie was close to orgasm when she heard Stuart say something.

"Honey, can I fuck you in the ass?" Stuart couldn't believe that he said what he said. It came out of nowhere. One moment he was fantasizing about the gypsy girl and then he was blurting out a wanton desire for anal sex. Stuart was nervous, not in his wildest dreams did he ever think Stephanie would agree to have anal sex.

Stephanie froze, she had never had anal sex before, she was scared of the pain, she had never once wanted or desired to have a cock insert itself into her ass, yet she felt compelled to agree to this indecent proposal. Stuart got up and Stephanie lied down on her stomach on the couch.

"Could you spread your ass out a bit, please?" Stuart said, he could hardly believe it when Stephanie complied, prying her ass cheeks apart to reveal her tight asshole.

Stuart just stood there looking down at his snobby girlfriend lying facedown on their large couch spreading her ass cheeks apart with her hands as she waited to be penetrated. Stuart lowered himself on top of Stephanie and pressed his cock head against Stephanie's tight asshole.

Stephanie grimaced and winced in pain as she felt the tip of Stuart's rather large cock begin to penetrate her ass. She curled her toes and buried her head in the couch pillow once again. Stuart's cock continued to slowly make its way into Stephanie's ass.

"Oh god, it's so tight!" Stuart said as he felt himself already preparing to ejaculate.

It took a great effort on Stuart's part, but he eventually was able to slowly fully penetrate balls deep into Stephanie's ass. Stuart began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie's asshole, as she continued to bellow deep guttural noises into the pillow. Stuart didn't know if the noises were deeply painful or deeply pleasurable. It wasn't more than ten or fifteen good deep thrusts before Stuart began to feel as though he was going to blow his load. Stuart pulled out.

"Get on your knees, I want to cum on your fucking face!" Stuart said desperately, ready to explode.

Ignoring the pain in her ass, Stephanie immediately got on her knees and looked up at Stuart, her eyes closed and her face wrinkled in anticipation. "What am I doing, I hate cum!" Stephanie thought to herself as she prepared to receive Stuart's cumshot. Stuart had not had sex with Stephanie in over a month, so he had built up a considerable load. Stuart stroked himself one or two times and then began to spurt thick lines of semen all over Stephanie's beautiful face. As Stuart moaned in pleasure he again thought of the gypsy woman. He fantasized about kissing the gypsy woman passionately and deeply. His girlfriend was on her knees, pools of cum dripping down her face and all he could think of was the gypsy woman. He even muttered to himself, "God, I want her!" Stuart knew Stephanie would kill him if she realized that he wasn't referring to her.

Stuart looked down at Stephanie, she was on her knees, one eye was open, the other was coated with semen. "GET A TOWEL NOW!." Stephanie angrily yelled. She was shaking, clearly disgusted by the semen coating her face. Stuart went to go get a towel, he was completely floored by what had just happened. He wasn't sure about what he was more shocked about, Stephanie's out of the blue changes, or his insatiable attraction to the gypsy girl.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers
12