The Ha(i)rdy Girls

Story Info
A fuckathon at a bachelor's party.
2.2k words
3.85
51.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
340 Followers

My name is Francesca Hardy and I live with my twin sister Bella in Milan. My mother separated from my English father Joe more than 30 years ago shortly after we were born and settled back in Manchester where he married again.

We hardly wrote to Dad but we knew that he had remarried shortly after the divorce and had children from his new wife. Both Bella and me are identical twins. We are of he same height and have almost identical figures and it is difficult to differentiate the two of us. Mom can of course finds it easy but one thing stands out between us Bella is enormously hairy. I don't think there has been a more hairy woman ever. Though we have Italian blood the amount of hair that Bella carries on her body must be increasing her body weight. Its not that I am not hairy. Left to myself I have very attractive underarms. Thick black hair sprout from my underarms and I am really bushy down here but compared to Bella I am almost bald! Thick jet-black bushy hair spilled out of her armpits. You would need a huge set of clippers just to trim it but she loves flaunting her bushy underarms. Its more than most people have on their head.

Mom got a letter that my stepbrother Tim was getting married and if Bella and me could attend the function in Manchester. Mom had mellowed over the years and she felt that it would be good exposure if we went of Italy for the first time. We flew directly to Manchester and Dad warmly greeted us. He looked very distinguished quite different from the handsome young man whose photo Mom still keeps. He took us to his lovely house near the cricket ground Old Trafford and introduced to his wife Kate. We made small conversation and we were shown to our rooms. We met our handsome stepbrother Tim and his younger brother Sam who might have been only a year younger than us. He old us there was a stag party where all his friends were being invited that night and it would be nice if we could go for it as we would meet our cousins and other friends.

Bella slipped into a lovely evening gown while I wore more staid suit. I wasn't sure how the "English" would react to the brazen Bella especially her hirsute body. It was difficult to hide the heavy pelt of hair in her bushy armpits and I was sure Bella didn't care in fact she was capable of raising her arms and showing her jet-black armpit hair.

There were many men already there when we arrived and we were surprised that we were the only women. Not that it affected Bella at all she enjoyed being the center of attention and she was soon flirting with the guys. Most of them were staring intently at her bushy underarms. One guy next to me was telling his friend "Man doesn't she have unusually hairy underarms it looks so sexy. I never knew women could have such hairy armpits" "yeah" his friend replied, "Her bushy armpits look really sexy I bet she has a hairy pubic garden too I wish I could suck and lick those armpits"

Suddenly there was silence and I saw Bella being pulled to the center of the room and I heard she was being coaxed to do a strip tease. Her luscious body was being ogled at. Her large breasts 40C satiny smooth with large nipples showed through her dress. Hers arms were raised showing the dark bushy hair in her unshaven pits. The guys all looked at her with drunken lust, then started with the cat calls, and a round of take it off. One of the guys's yelled it could be better if she was naked. She walked towards him and sat down in his lap. She gave him a kiss and then took off her vest and put one of her tits up to his mouth for him to lick a little, all the time gently grinding herself on his cock. He licked her breasts and to the cheer of the rest of the guys pulled at he long bushy hair in her underarms "How long your pit hair is" he shouted.

One of the boys sitting next to me introduced himself as Joe and asked me if I would join her in the strip tease. I looked him horrified and did not answer him. Meanwhile Bella kept dancing around the room now only in her bra and panty showing to everyone the untrimmed jungle between her legs. Though she had her panties on the black bushy hair on her pubic mound stuck out from all sides and then she stripped completely nude. Her glorious hirsute body was now for everyone to see.

She then eyed this hulk that had his hands on his trousers, which stood like a tent. She said "Do you like my bushy armpits" as she pushed it in his face "Yes" he mumbled as his boner struggled against his trousers. Now the other guys had started stirring around and the man next to me was rubbing himself against me too. She reached for his zipper and pulled his cock out knelt down in front of him and started to stroke his cock. She used slow and deliberate strokes for us to see. She did this for a few minutes then looked up at him and put it in her mouth. She sucked him down so far on the first stroke his balls bounced off her chain. He wasn't ready for this and came on the second stroke as he felt his cock slide down her throat.

She looked at him in disgust. How could he cum so quickly? From the corner of the room two strapping lads stood up. 'Bella" he said "I am Peter and this is my brother John we wont cum so fast why don't you try us" He unzipped himself and showed a huge dick. He was well hung like his brother and I shuddered at the thought though Bella licked her lips in excitement. She strode towards them purposefully. She then told Peter to get behind her and fuck her while she sucked on John's prick Peter got behind her lightly touching her hairy asshole with the tip of his cock. Bella pushed back on him taking him in. Her eyes got a glassy look to them, she let out a low guttural moan and told Peter not to hold back on her now, she wanted her ass fucked and fucked well!!!

He rammed the rest of his cock into so hard at hearing that and started slamming in and out of her ass. The guys gave shouts of approval at and they all lined up in front of her knowing she would suck all their dicks. But John had his monster dick, which she was sucking and slurping on as she shoved his dong deep into her mouth. Two guys moved in next to her and slid their cocks into her hairy sweat armpits and she bent her arms a little to accommodate their fat uncircumcised pricks as they drove in and out of her undulating armpits. The hair in her armpit was matted with sweat and it was slick and wet as they drove wildly at the untrimmed hair in her bushy underarms. Another guy moved in and put his swollen prick at the tip of her hairy pussy. She now had five men servicing her two in both her bushy armpits one in her mouth one stabbing his prick in her hairy asshole and one seeking entrance at the grand entrance of her pubic forest. Could she take more? I hardly had to wait as another gut tried putting his tool into her mouth as she furiously sucked alternately at both cocks trying to take both into her stretched mouth. She motioned to two more guys and started wanking their enormous members.

It was a fuckathon. 8 men were servicing my fecund sister. She was having a ball. The guy next to me had not stirred but I was all wet and I put my hand on his lap and felt his enormous cock. It seemed very large and I as scared of taking it out. He ad his mouth on mine and he kissed me as his hands touched my breasts. I was sopping wet. I looked towards Bella and what a hot sight she was sitting on the couch facing the room with eight cocks in her at the same time. They all came as they pummeled with their cum. She was having a complete whitewash.

I asked my friend his name and he said he was Ashley. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off and played with the thick matted hair on his chest as his cock strained the front of his pants. Teasing my way back down his abdomen I unbuttoned his pants and slid them, and his boxers, off. Standing I quickly removed my clothes. My tufty armpit hair released itself. It was wet with perspiration as he felt my breasts. My fingers found his penis and stroked up and down, tickling his balls, moving past to his asshole and back again. I moved down to his crotch and took his swollen member in my mouth it was my firs time and I almost gagged. It wasn't as simple as how Bella showed it taking two hard pricks in her mouth. I released it a little and swallowed slowly this time my teeth resting on the purple mushroom like head. I then moved up and down his shaft getting a taste of his salty precum.

I played with his balls, cupping them, fondling them, and sucking as I felt his release approaching. I closed my eyes and concentrated only on what I doing as I struggled with the sensation of gagging. Then I gulped and milked his penis until the waves of his orgasm had passed. I hadn't noticed Bella had moved alongside me looking at me with sisterly pride as I felt strangely a fulfilled woman after my first blowjob.

However Bella's band of followers hadn't had their fill. She soon licked her lips and immediately fell to her knees in front of Simon. Her long slender fingers wrapped seductively around his hard shaft as she began to play with his cock and balls. Simon sighed deeply as she began to work his foreskin up and over his large bulbous cock head and then slide all the way down again to the base. Tickling his balls briefly and grasping the shaft, she parted her lusciously painted lips and, forming an "O", she took the mushroom shaped head into her hot, wet mouth. As she began to suck hungrily on his dick.

She was sucking on Simon's cock for all she was worth. She was kneeling in front of him with her ass in the air. Marcus ran his fingers between her cheeks and pulled at the crinkly foliage in her hairy anus and deftly thrust two fingers deep into her hairy pussy. She was soaking wet down there and his fingers slipped in and out with ease as he began to finger fuck her hard and fast. The harder he fingered her wet, cunt, the deeper she swallowed Simon's big cock as his penis disappeared right down to the balls in her throat. She gagged slightly as Simon began to cum. She whipped out his cock and put it in the heavy pelt in her bushy underarms. His white prick disappearing in her enormous black forest as he thrust his prick into her armpit forest. Simon closed his eyes as he climaxed, but I could clearly see the obscene outline of his huge organ as it spasmed inside her bushy underarms deep in the forest of jet-black underarm hair

Ashley was limp but I wanted more. Two well-hung men knew from the look in my eyes that I needed to be fucked. One of them stuck deep into my pussy His large organ had opened me up as he began to ram his erection into my pussy. He fucked me harder and harder, his cock flying in and out at a lightening speed. The other man poised in front of my face his erection slapping my tongue as I wrapped my fingers wrapped around his shaft and heard him gasp. I saw his glans twitch as my hands wandered over his hot, fleshy stick. I thought briefly if I should step in and put a halt to David's dilemma, but by the look on his face and the throbbing of his large weapon, I doubt that he would have thanked me for interrupting! Besides, I was getting too excited myself from watching the scene in front of me. I was beginning to hope that Belle would continue!

My long pink tongue darted out and licked the length of his solid shaft and curled seductively around his cock head causing him to gasp slightly and took more of him and swallowing his entire length until my nose was nestled against his pubic hair. Soon they were spurting their jism all over me.

The bachelor party was over.

belab
belab
340 Followers