The Hair and the Rose Garden

Story Info
John gets the Redhead of his dreams.
2.7k words
4.44
34.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

SETHP 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


(Thank you to pennlady and meg1, without whom my grammer would be even worse then it is now. This one goes out to hair lovers everywhere. Millie is based on a real life encounter. She was hot! Enjoy!)

John sat there looking out his window, again. Millie was out there tending to her rose bushes, like she did every weekend. John had to admit that she had the best garden on the block. Her front lawn was always perfectly manicured, and her rose bushes and flower beds were the envy of every house hold in town. As beautiful as Millie's landscaping was; it wasn't the reason that John sat there gazing dreamily out of his window every weekend.

The reason John sat by his window drinking his morning coffee religiously, was so that he could watch Millie working. To John, she was a goddess incarnate. He loved the swell of her large breasts straining against her tight, tank tops, and the way that her shorts showed every curve of her ass as she bent over tending to her precious rose bushes. Even more than that though, he loved Millie's long, red hair.

Millie had the longest hair John had ever seen. It wasn't just long though. It was also full and thick and wonderful. He longed to run his hands through her hair or brush it for her. Ever since Millie and her hair had moved in next door, she was all John could think about. That she was also beautiful and busty and even nice to him, in addition to her thick mane, was almost too much to bear. He had become an obsessed voyeur of sorts. That he should actually walk over and ask her on a date never occurred to him.

This Saturday morning started out just like every other Saturday of the past few months. John showered and dressed and made some fresh coffee and toasted an everything bagel with chive and onion cream cheese. He then took his seat by the kitchen window and watched Millie tend to her rose bushes in the warm, morning sun. Turning back to the window after sipping his coffee, he instantly saw that something wasn't right. Millie wasn't there. She was probably taking a break or getting something to drink, John thought to himself. Once out in her garden, it was a sure thing that Millie would be there for hours usually.

John stood up to stretch and truthfully get a better view into Millie's windows, and noticed what looked like shoes sticking out from behind a little hedge that framed a small rock path beside a row of rose bushes. Shoes?

"Oh shit!" John yelled, jumping up and spilling his coffee all over the kitchen table. He bolted for the side door of the kitchen and out across his lawn towards Millie's house.

Once across the street, John realized that it really was Millie's shoes that he had seen from his kitchen window. She lay there sprawled across the stone path beside her glorious rose bushes, unconscious. John knelt down beside her careful not to step on her amazing hair, and felt for a pulse. He was relieved to find one and was also pleased to see that she was breathing. He stared at her giant breasts, pushing up against the fabric of her shirt with each breath she took before the gravity of the situation popped back into the front of his mind.

She must have slipped on one of the rocks and bumped her head quite hard. She looked like an angel there with her hair splayed all around her and her large breasts rising and falling with each breathe she took.

John didn't know what to do. She seemed ok. Did he really need to call 911? She didn't seem like the type of woman who would appreciate a non emergency trip to the hospital in an ambulance. He just couldn't help himself. He decided to take matters into his own hands and carried her into her house. Despite her extremely large breasts and exorbitant amount of hair, she really was quite small, almost to the point of being petite.

After scooping Millie up in his arms and savoring the feel of her thick, silky hair draped over his skin, John proceeded to carry her into her house. Her back door was ajar and he easily pushed it open with his foot. Once inside, he laid her down on the couch and checked her head for blood or any other sign of injury. Millie seemed to be ok, just knocked out. John knew that a concussion could be serious and decided to go and get some ice for her head and a blanket to cover her up with.

Upon standing up, John realized that he was hard as a rock. Holding the girl of his dreams in his arms had aroused him beyond all comprehension. He had to unsnap his jeans to release some pressure and adjust himself. It was then that he realized the situation that he had stumbled on and sort of created. He was never going to get this type of chance again. Here he was standing next to an unconscious goddess with his cock in his hands, inches away from the hair of his dreams.

John leaned forward and picked up a handful of Millie's hair with one hand and pulled his hard cock out of his briefs with his other hand. God he needed some relief! After freeing his cock, John reached down and carefully pulled Millie's tank top up until her left nipple popped free, exposed. It was large and dark and long and almost as hard as his cock. His cock became more engorged at the site of it. Did she always work without a bra? With boobs that size?

That was the point of no return, and John wrapped the strand of hair he had around his cock and started stroking his cock with it. It was luxurious. He started to stroke his cock faster and with more urgency. It didn't take many strokes before he erupted into her hair and with a groan he released her fiery red locks.

He stepped back looking down upon Millie. She was just incredibly beautiful and even more so with a thick wad of his jism dripping through her hair. She started to moan a little. John quickly pulled his underwear and pants on and moved away from Millie. He could appear normal by the time she came to, but then there was the slight problem of all that sperm in her hair. God, he could see the headlines now after they locked him in the slammer for more then a few years. What was the sentence these days for getting too frisky with someone's hair?

She blinked twice and turned her head towards him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked slowly. "What's going on?"

"Um...you fell in your garden and I saw you lying there so I ran over and picked you up and brought you indoors." He answered.

"You helped me?" She asked.

"Well anyone would have done it." John replied blushing. "I had to make sure you were alright."

"Well in my book, that still makes you a hero." Mille said standing up. "Thank you." And she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

If it was possible for John to blush any more, he did. "Thanks." He managed to stammer. "I better get going now." He was unable to move his feet though, because he was mesmerized by a strand of cum making its way out of Millie's hair and oozing down her forehead. Thoughts of prison and getting out of town fast were running through his head. He started to open his mouth as Mandy wiped the errant strand of sperm from her brow with her right hand and then rubbed it on her pants.

"Good thing you brought me in. I'm still sweating. I would have baked to death out there for sure." She said glancing at the clock over the fireplace. "Hey, since you saved my life, the least I can do is invite you to stay for lunch. I have a breakfast casserole baking, in the oven that should be done a few minutes. Grab a beer out of the fridge while I take a quick shower ok?"

Without waiting for an answer, she bounded up the stairs, her large breasts bouncing as she did so. His cum was still trying to leak out of her hair. Mortified, John shrugged his shoulders and did as Millie had suggested. What was the point in running away? He waited and listened for the inevitable scream and call to the police.

John sat there sipping his beer and listened to Millie upstairs. He heard her walking around and starting the shower. She was done showering within fifteen minutes. He thought that most of that time was spent conditioning that wondrous hair of hers. He heard the shower shut off and the sliding door open. He heard her footsteps as she walked from her bathroom to her bedroom. He heard her opening her closet door and he heard her ruffling through her clothes and opening drawers. He could just picture the drawer full of sexy bras in his mind. But his thoughts drifted to her thick, red hair. He started getting the beginnings of an erection just thinking about running his hands through her wet hair; untangling it carefully with his fingers. Wow.

"John stop that before you get yourself in trouble." He said to himself.

Lost in his thoughts, John didn't notice Millie come down the stairs. "Hey you look happy. Penny for your thoughts?" She asked.

"Oh... I was just thinking about how nice your garden is." John lied. He couldn't very well tell her he was thinking about her breasts and hair and how he wanted to sexually ravage her now could he? It was then that he really noticed her. She was wearing sandals, very short white shorts and an extremely tight stripped polo shirt. She looked amazing. Despite her large breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt, his eyes were drawn to her wet hair and how it hung long down past her shoulders and clung to the sides of her face...

"Actually I have a favor to ask you, if you wouldn't mind." Millie said.

"Sure." John replied a little too zestfully. "Anything."

Without hesitating, Millie produced a bottle of hair conditioner. "I must have gotten something besides dirt in my hair when I passed out earlier. It was all sticky. Will you help me put some conditioner in my hair?"

John heroically fought back the urge to spit his mouthful of beer all over the couch and just nodded his head.

"Oh thank you! I don't know what I would do without you. Just lay there dead in the rosebushes with nasty hair I guess." Millie said laughing. John thought she'd probably take fewer showers and need less conditioner if he wasn't around.

Millie plopped herself down on the floor in front of where John was sitting handing the conditioner to him as she did so. Gulping and trying to control his breathing and his growing erection, John squeezed a copious amount of it directly onto the top of Millie's head. He put the bottle down on the couch and placed both of his hands on Millie's thick wet locks and began working the conditioner in. It took a few seconds before he remembered to breathe again. Overall he kept it together pretty well, though.

He lovingly worked in the conditioner, running his fingers from the top of her scalp all the way down to the very ends of her hair. It was luxurious and Millie actually started purring. He must have been doing it right! "That feels so good John. You could do this for ever." She said. John just kept kneading her hair and massaging her head as his sign of agreement. Yes, he thought, he really could do this all day and all night forever. John's slight arousal had now turned into a raging erection, but his plan of keeping it to himself was thwarted soon enough. Millie reached back to brace herself against the couch and missed badly. Her hand missed the couch by about two inches and shoot straight back to his groin, firmly resting on his hard meat.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed.

"Uh, sorry I...." John started but was cut off as Millie's hand grabbed his cock purposefully.

"Like my hair do you?" She asked throatily. "Or is it these?" She asked standing up and turning around thrusting her massive chest forward.

John just stared at her open mouthed, unable to speak or move. Millie, not waiting for an answer, pulled up her shirt, exposing her wondrous breasts and large, hard nipples. John was so enamored with her hair, that he hadn't even noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra until just then. Millie straddled John's lap, grinding her crotch on his hardness, thrusting an engorged nipple into his mouth. John clamped down hard on it and started sucking, like his life depended on it. Millie responded with a loud moan, pulling John's head closer to her breast. John's hands made their way up Millie's back and entwined in her wet, soft hair.

Millie pulled her hard nipple out of his mouth and stood up. "Take off your pants." She ordered. John stood up and quickly complied taking off his underwear too. His cock popped free and proudly stood at attention. Millie cooed in approval as she knelt down; opening her lips wide, she sucked a good portion of his cock into her mouth. John started to buck his hips forward, driving his cock deeper into Millie's mouth. Her mouth felt so good. She was taking almost his entire length inside, drooling around his cock and caressing his balls with her free hand. Sensing that he was close to coming, Millie released his cock and stood up. She needed him inside her. She needed to cum.

Before John had a chance to protest, Millie had slid her short white shorts down to her ankles and stepped out of them. There stood his dream girl. The short, busty redhead next door with the amazing mane of hair that he had lusted after for all these long months. He was finally going to have her. All of her.

Millie laid down on the bear skin rug in the living room, spreading her legs wide in invitation. John didn't need any more coaxing and quickly got on top of his chesty dream girl and mounted her. Millie was sopping wet and he slid his large erection inside her with ease. John started to fuck Millie furiously. In and out and in and out he slid his cock and Millie grunted in approval with each deep thrust. Her massive breasts were jiggling to the rhythm of their sex. Millie squealed and started to orgasm as John's pace quickened. Her fingernails clawed down his back and her legs wrapped around his waist as her body shook with wave after wave of ecstasy. John could actually feel her pussy contracting around his cock as she came.

John was about to cum as well but he had plans. He quickly pulled his cock out of Millie's sopping hole and positioned himself by her head. Grabbing a thick clump of her soft hair he wrapped it around his cock and exploded in Millie's hair for the second time that day. Ropes of his sperm splattered throughout his redheads fiery locks has his hand piston the wet clump of her hair up and down his spasming cock.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed and collapsed onto the floor beside her placing one of his hands on a massive boob.

Millie laughed as she turned her head to look at her new lover. "I guess that explains my hair from earlier?"

"Sorry." John stammered. "I guess you could say I have a thing for your hair."

"I don't mind actually as long as you make me cum like that every time, I'm down for anything!"

In time John discovered that Millie was indeed down for anything as long as he made her cum in buckets. Those adventures will have to wait for next time though. For now, let's just say that they lived together happily ever after.

THE END

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers