The Haircut

Story Info
She not only cuts his hair but strap-on fucks him too, ouch.
3.2k words
90.2k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

My job takes me to the rural mid-west. I acquire farm land leases for my clients. I deal with farmer, ranchers, county officials and local attorneys. On this one particular assignment I was in a small town, about 1500 population, on a snowy day, in the Dakotas and I needed a haircut. Who would have thought such a simple thing would turn into a weird sex adventure.

While finishing my breakfast at the local dinner I asked the waitress where I could get a haircut. She told me that there were no barber shops in town but there were three women's beauty salons and thought that they all cut men's hair. She continued to tell me that the closest one was up the street. It was actually a beauty salon and used book store. I laughed and so did she.

After breakfast I braved the blowing snow and drove my pickup to the salon. It was a little after 9am but the shop was closed. I turned off my truck and got out to see if their business hours were posted. While reading their posted hours the door suddenly opened and a tall, solidly built, attractive middle aged woman, looked down at me and said, in a firm tone, "Can I help you."

I was a little startled and slightly intimidated. I'm 5'10" with a lean build and weigh 160 pounds and she was at least 2 inches taller and out-weighed me by at least 25 pounds. Those extra pounds weren't fat. She looked sturdy and moved like she was in-charge with an air of confidence and strength.

I struggled to gather my composure and replied, "I was told you cut men's hair."

She looked me over and kept me waiting in the icy winter wind enjoying her advantage over me. I wanted to leave, thinking this was a bad idea but didn't want to seem rude. I felt powerless and I could tell that she knew it and was quietly savoring the moment.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she commandingly said, "Come in. Sit there."

There was a row of 3 chairs in a waiting area within the salon section of the shop. She walked back to a salon station and without a word started to blow-dry her hair. I figured I had interrupted her and that was probably why she was so stern with me at the door. She took her time grooming herself and gave me an occasional glance through the mirror. I wondered if she was trying to gauge my level of frustration. I said nothing and just waited like a little school boy.

"Should I come back later?" I finally asked.

She almost glared at me as if angered by my attempt to hurry her along but said, "Come here."

I got up and slowly approached her, she watched my every move, studying me like I was her prey. When I reached her she turned the salon chair around so I could sit. I sat down and she move closer to the mirror to amply her lipstick.

She looked at me through the mirror and said, "What kind of hairdo do you want?"

She spoke to me like I was a woman. She could have asked, "How do you want your haircut?" but she didn't. I really wanted to leave but what would I say. There were no overt gestures or language to justify my rejection of our newly formed relationship. I thought I'd just come off as over sensitive or weird. In a small town like this the story would be everywhere in a few days. After all this is a beauty salon, ground zero for rumors to take flight.

I replied, "Let's just keep it short and trimmed up, please."

She closed up her lipstick and stepped over to me and with one hand rubbed and massaged my head and said, "You have a nice shaped head. Short hair would look sexy on you."

I let out a small nervous laugh and softly said, "Thanks."

She walked back to her station picked up a comb and scissors and came back to me. She stood behind me and started cutting my hair then she asked, "You aren't from around here, are you?"

I began telling her what I was doing in town, why I was here, when I was going to leave and on and on. I was a nervous chatter box. She would ask a question or two and that kept me going. After a while I realized I was the only one talking so I asked her where everyone else was. She explained that due to the weather almost all her appointments had cancelled.

At some point she stopped to text someone on her phone. They replied and she text back then I thought she made a call but she didn't talk to anyone she left the phone on the counter and came back to work on my hair.

Then out of the blue she asked, "Are you gay?"

We both stopped. I thought what a random question to ask.

I quickly replied, "No. Why would you ask me that?"

While looking at me in the mirror she calmly said, "I had a friend who came here all the time until he moved to California. He was easy to talk to like you. You remind me of him and he was gay."

I quickly shot back, "Well, I'm not gay."

She replied, "Well, don't get your panties in a knot."

She tossed her head back and laughed. I just looked forward trying to think of what to say.

She stepped back and looked at me directly then asked, "But you've thought about it haven't you?"

"About what?" I said, a little defensively.

She gave a naughty little smile and in almost a deep throaty whisper said, "About, being with a man."

I quickly said, "No." and turned from her gaze.

She stood up straight and folded her arms and in a normal voice asked, "I noticed you don't wear a wedding ring. Do you have a girl friend?"

I immediately said, "Yes I do. She is very pretty and we have great sex if you must know."

She smiled and lustfully asked, "Great sex? Does she ever play with your ass? Maybe slid a finger in there or have you let her use a strap-on on you yet?"

I angrily said, "Are you finished, with my hair?"

She put her comb and scissors down then walked over to me. She put both hands on my head and rubbed and massaged my head. I started to calm down. She moved around behind me.

While continuing the massage my head which felt really nice, I closed my eyes, she soft started to talk in a soothing voice saying, "It's OK baby. Lots of men think about it. They secretly tell me about it all the time. Lenny, the gay friend I told you about, said to me that almost every man has thought about it at one time or another. Of course, I didn't believe him until I started asking my men customers and sure enough he was right. They have told me while sitting right where you're sitting."

She softly laughed then continued, "Why, even one time, I asked my husband and after some coaxing he admired to it. Once I knew that, I started to add some ass play to our sex routine and then a dildo and I now I strap-on fuck his ass at will. But you already know all this because you have been fucked with a strap-on before."

I was half asleep or in a trance or something when I heard myself saying, "Yes. That's true."

She quietly whispered, "I knowww."

Then she moved around in front of me with a sweet smile on her face. She continued to massage my head with one hand and placed the other hand on my cheek in a soft caressing manner. The thumb of that hand brushed ever so softly across my lips.

She softly whispered, "Your lips are so soft. Kiss my thumb, softly." I did.

She whispered, "Again. Now again. Now let me in."

And with that last instruction she slowly slid her thumb into my mouth then slid it out then back in.

She whispered, "That's it baby keep your lips puckered like a kiss and let my thumb slid in and out. Use your tongue on the underside. Yes, baby that is so fucking sexy."

That action had some complexity to it. In one way it was soothing and calming. In another it had a maternal feel to it like a child nursing his mom's tit. And in another way it was sexual like sucking cock. My mind was spinning experiencing one sensation after another.

I could hear her say, "I love watching a handsome guy with short cropped hair sucking my thumb like a small cock. Look at yourself in the mirror. See how sexy you look in your new hairdo with your pretty soft lips wrapped around my miniature penis."

I kept my eyes closed. I was actually afraid to look. She took her hand off my head and placed it on the upper part of my thigh. She rubbed and in a small circular motion worked her hand up to my cock.

She squeezed my cock and said, "You see, you are hard already. You like this."

She continued to work her thumb in and out of my mouth then told me, "Pull your cock out and play with it."

As if in a trance I unzipped and pulled my hard cock out and openly stroked it under the haircut apron. There I was stroking my cock and sucking her thumb. She took her hand off my thigh and started to rub my chest. She found one of my nipples and began playing with it then she moved to the other one. She told me to slide up the apron so she could see me stroking my cock. I did. She smiled.

Pre-cum was starting to ooze out of the head. She saw it and took her thumb out of my mouth and began to rub it through the pre-cum then stopped and smiled. I knew what was next but was helpless to stop. She took her thumb, smeared with pre-cum and pushed it back in my mouth. I heard her softly moan.

I sped up the stroking and got myself ready to cum but she had other ideas. She took her thumb out of my mouth and put her other hand on my stoking hand and just stopped me. My eyes shot open and I looked at her with a what-the-fuck look on my face.

She said, in a very soft voice, "It's OK baby. Just relax, I'll make it better, promise."

I relaxed and let her have her way. She smiled and then bent down while still looking at me and kissed the head of my cock while sucking up the latest deposit of pre-cum. I almost came.

She stepped back and extended her hand. I took hold of it and she led me to the back room. There was a hair shampooing sink back there in a tiny bathroom. She led me to it and turned on the water. She adjusted the hot and cold until she was satisfied that it was the right temperature.

She looked at me and said, "Bend over baby." I did.

She started to rub my head again then she applied shampoo and slowly worked my scalp. It felt very soothing. All the while, she was rubbing her pussy and thighs against my ass. Then she reached around and held my exposed cock. She had strong hands. Some of my cock had gotten soft but she brought it back to life by squeezing and stroking it. She kept slowly humping me while she played with my cock and balls but then she took her other hand from my head and started to undo my pants.

A moment later my pants and underwear were at my ankles. She stoked my cock gently now, just enough to keep me hard as her other hand ran over my ass cheeks. Then she took her hand off my ass and pushed her middle finger into my mouth. I sucked on it like a small dick.

She said, "That's it baby, get it nice and wet."

She pulled her finger out of my mouth with a pop then immediately started to push it up my ass. I tried to move but she held my cock in place. All I could do was bend over and take it.

She leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Let it happen. It will be really nice, baby."

I didn't have much choice. I stopped trying to fight as her finger wormed its way deeper up my ass. She humped my right ass cheek with her hips in the same rhythm as she was fucking my asshole with her finger. I just let it happen not knowing what else I could do.

Then I heard her say, "Let's go for two."

That scared me. She spit on my asshole and began to shove another finger up my ass say, "Yes. That's it baby. Take it all."

I felt completely controlled. I guess I could have pushed her away but somehow I didn't.

She softly said, "You want to cum don't you?"

I timidly said, "Yes, please."

She smiled and pulled her finger out of my ass then she said, "Stoke your cock for me baby while I get myself ready. I want to cum with you."

I did as I was told. She turned around and opened a draw of a cabinet on the opposite side of this tiny bathroom. She was doing something but I couldn't tell what it was. Actually, I really didn't care. I was so fucking close to cumming.

When she was finished she turned around and stepped behind me. I couldn't really see much of her because of the way she was standing behind me.

She told me, "Stop stoking your dick." I stopped.

She continued, "Now reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me baby."

I did, expecting those familiar two fingers. She spit on my asshole a few times and rubbed it in. I was thinking she's probably going to try to push in 3 fingers up my ass but I was wrong. Suddenly, I felt a thick round object rubbing up and down my asshole. I instantly knew what it was. Gina, my girl friend had indeed fucked me with a strap-on a couple of different times when I was really drunk but this was happening while I was completely sober at 9:30 in the morning. My head was spinning but my dick was screaming, "I have to cum."

Before I could do anything, she was right behind me pushing her fake cock up my ass. It hurt like hell. I could tell it was bigger than Gina's strap-on and I tried to resist but my large haircutting gal would not be denied. I howled as her big fucking cock forced its way up my ass. She was relentless, moving me around and pushing her cock inch by inch up my tight asshole. I was begging her to stop but she was on a mission. Her size, weight and determination were too much for me to stop.

I knew she wasn't all the way in yet when I heard her say, "Let's fuck."

By this time I was looking at my anguished face in the mirror thinking, "How the fuck did I get in this position." I didn't have much time to think as I felt her start to pump my ass, picking up the tempo with every thrust as her fake cock went in deeper with each stroke. It wasn't long before she was slapping her hips onto my ass making a loud slap with each thrust.

My pelvic bone was pressed hard against the sink with my dick pointed downward as she brutalized my tender ass. The whole wall was shaking from her powerful jolts. I was helpless, thrust after hard thrust shook my whole body.

She almost growled breathlessly saying, "That's it bitch spread those lily white cheeks for mommy's big dick. Now arch your back and push out that firm tight ass or your. You're mommy's dirty little bitch now, aren't you? Say it. Come on bitch, say it."

Somehow I heard myself say, "Yes, I'm mommy's dirty little bitch."

"Say it louder." She commanded. I did.

"Louder you dirty little bitch." I did.

She suddenly grunted and pumped my ass extra hard as she groaned really loud. I knew she was cumming and I felt my cock respond as well as I shot my load of cum down the inside of my thighs. It was the most unbelievable sexual experience I'd ever had. It felt so dirty and yet so fucking good.

She was breathing like a fucking horse as she pulled out of me with a pop. I saw her leaning against the back wall trying to catch her breath. I was beat, half slumped over the sink trying to recover from just being ass raped. Through the mirror I could see her taking off her strap-on and tossing it in the other small sink by the toilet. It was double headed. No wonder she was getting so much out of this.

She looked at me and said, "Come here and get on your knees." I did.

She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it between her legs and roughly said, "Eat my pussy."

I started to munch on her soaking wet pussy as she moved my head around until I was doing it like she wanted. I could tell I was doing it right by her moans. Suddenly, she pressed my head extra hard against her pussy and started to cum in my mouth. She was actually gushing and made me drink it all down. I fought hard to keep up with the flow. Finally, she pushed me away signaling she was done with me.

She started to leave the small bathroom and threw me a towel says, "Dry off your hair. I want to see how it looks."

She left the room. I dried my hair, cleaned the cum on my thighs, pulled up my pants and walked out. She was leaning against the counter near the cash register with her arms folded just staring at me with no expression on her face.

While looking me square in the eyes she said, "That will be 50 dollar, 10 for the haircut and 40 for the ass fucking."

She kept that blank expression on her face. I dug into my wallet and paid her. She opened the cash register and deposited the money then turned and said, "Do you need a receipt?" She softly laughed.

In a more cordial tone she then said, "Where are you staying?"

"At the motel." I replied.

"What room?"

"201." I said.

"Give me your cell phone number." She said, like we had known each other for some time. I did.

She smiled and said, "I'll be over later tonight with my sister and maybe some guy. Give me your key."

She extended her hand and just looked at me with a real serious look on her face. After several seconds of silence I reached in my pocket and handed her my key. She smiled and said, "See you tonight cutie."

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Mercy Rent Theo makes a deal with his attractive landlord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories