The Hairdresser's Husband

Story Info
The first time is the sweetest (or stickiest).
1.9k words
4.09
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had sexual encounters with 23 other women when in a relationship with my wife. She herself was no angel, sleeping with other men without my knowledge at the time. Her stories would be quite something to read.

We'd married young and as we had small children were in a situation where we wanted to make the relationship work so the kids didn't grow up without a dad. Due to this I stayed with her, but I ensured I had my fill of other women whilst I was still young and attractive.

This is the story of the first of my indiscretions with other women. Before we were married, before we had children. This is our early years where mistakes are easily made and damage to a relationship starts. This story is particularly important to me as it was the beginning of a decade long string of affairs and sexual encounters. I've not told anyone else about this until now.

My wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, was a hairdresser. I'd not been introduced to the hairdressing world before. It turns out they're a very social bunch and on my first meeting with her work colleagues we ended up eating after work, having some drinks, which lead to more drinks and eventually to a backpacker's bar. This bar was chosen as it was one that would be open late, have good music to dance to and other young people to dance with.

I had brought my flatmate with me as he was keen to meet some new friends. We all enjoyed a good social night and the evening rolled on without any hiccups. I noticed quite a few of her colleagues were flirtatious with me and I appreciated it but didn't cross any lines. There was one girl though who was persistent. She was perhaps a lesser attractive member of the group physically but she had a very pretty face with sparkling, bright eyes. Very short with a bit of weight on her, she more than made up for it with the level of attention she gave me and her rhythmic and seductive dancing.

As the night turned late most of the hairdressers in the group started to leave. They had to work in the morning and there's a limit to how late you can stay out drinking when you're on your feet all the next day trying to be nice to clients. I was still studying at the time and had no such limits. My lady and I had a chat and she could see I was having a good time with the remaining staff and my flatmate and was generous and suggested I should stay. She really wanted to hit the hay and I was having a good time. We weren't living together yet so that was fine. I'd see her the following evening after work.

Off she went and as she left a sort of group exit happened. All her work colleagues started to leave at around the same time. "Night over" I was thinking. Grabbing a last drink and a chat with my flatmate before catching the train home was the plan when the short girl appeared from the toilet area. She'd deliberately skulked away from the group so she didn't have any social pressure to leave with them.

We had another drink, this time flirting openly as there were no more work colleagues around. Her eyes were alive and I was flattered at the attention. We hit the dance floor again. This time I got to see just how she could really move. At first she was copying my dance style, making me feel good, complimenting me and generally giving me some solid "fuck me eyes". Before long we started to dance closer and she started to part her legs around mine. Gentle rubs of her pussy against my thigh, just above my knee. (She was short!) Before long, our bodies were in unison on that dance floor and we both knew it was time to go and find somewhere more private.

By this time my flatmate was a mess. He'd struck out with every girl he'd talked to and had decided drunk was the way he'd deal with it. We scooped him up, jumped into a cab at the taxi rank outside the club. We started heading to her place in the back seat of the cab with my mate on one side, her in the middle and myself beside her. It was barely 2 minutes of kissing and stroking before she had my cock in her hand and her curvy breasts in mine. She was shameless! She dived her face into my crotch and without any desire to hide what she was doing started a very wet and incredibly exciting blowjob. She made room for herself by pushing her ass half onto my flatmate's lap whilst she gave my cock all her attention. My flatmate was half passed out but was watching with eyes half closed. Here I was, a young man with a young and very enthusiastic girl deep throating me with my mate watching through his drunken haze and the taxi driver doing his best to try and watch whilst not being too obvious or crashing. It felt like a dream and it was my first exposure in exhibitionist and voyeurism that would stay with me throughout my life.

Eventually we pulled up at her place. I zipped up, payed the driver, who gave me a sly smile and we entered her house. Within seconds her female flatmate roars into the room verbally assaulting her.

"I'm sick of you bringing guys and strangers home all the time!" she yelled. "This is my place too, I don't want strangers in my house!"

My new friend was flabbergasted and I could see the shame in her eyes. What a terrible situation to be put in. She's just brought a man home and her flatmate is making a show to let me know she's a little slut. I felt for her. Without missing a beat I interjected.

"But we're old friends, we've known each other for years" I laughed. I told her flatmate it's fine, we're always staying at each other's place and was overly upbeat with her.

Her flatmate's power was taken away instantly. She was angry and there was nothing she could do or say and she stormed off. My new friend looked at me with appreciation in her eyes. I didn't care if she actually was the town slut. She could see what I thought and she loved me for it at that moment. I was about to get some action anyway, that was clear, but now she was beaming with how I'd handled the flatmate. This was going to be fun. She was so excited about what I'd done she ushered me and my half passed out flatmate to her room as fast as she could get us there.

My flatmate was a mess. We piled him into the corner with a blanket from her bed and into that bed we jumped. Clothes were off, mouths went into action. She was wicked for such a young lady. At one stage she was on all fours sucking my cock and she had her ass arched so high in the air that I couldn't understand it. Then I realised. My flatmate was on the receiving end of that view and although he could barely hold his head up he was taking in whatever his blurry eyes could focus on.

She was loving it. Her mouth was dedicated to my cock. Her fingers playing with my nipples and my balls. Her ass and pussy on full display to my flatmate. She was in heaven and I was transfixed. When she couldn't wait any longer and sat on my cock her pussy was soaked. I'm talking all time, sopping wet stuff. It was beyond hot. We fucked and fucked and eventually as balls deep in her as I could get I unloaded inside her. The fucking was secondary to her exhibitionism and I loved that my flatmate was struggling to stay awake to watch me fill this girl's greedy little cunt with cum. It was one of the sexiest moments of my young life so far.

The next morning came around quickly. I'd only been asleep a few hours at the most and I woke with a nasty hangover. I felt ashamed for what I'd done. I had cheated on my girlfriend and felt a horrible nervous anxiety for it. Guilt. The first and not the last time I'd feel this over the upcoming years.

I tried to wake my flatmate quietly so we could sneak out. She woke and saw me getting dressed. Faster than I can fathom she was there, naked in the middle of the room. Both of us guys in a half zombie hangover state, she was telling me that I should stay. I told her I felt bad and started to make exit noises. She dropped to her knees and started performing a blowjob on me. I was flaccid at first and my whole cock fit inside her mouth. It felt amazing right from the start, completely inside her mouth. With my flatmate watching my cock grew inside her mouth until she couldn't fit it in anymore.

She started her sucking rhythm and I was left captive to her bidding. What could I do but let her continue. My flatmate looked at me with a wicked but very hung over grin and I dragged her back to bed and gave her a good seeing too, as best as I could as hung over as I was. Her pussy slurped and sucked as it was still full of my cum from the early hours beforehand and my flatmate watched from nearby as my cock pumped inside her. Sticky and slurping with her legs spread and wrapped around me, my balls slapping her slippery asshole and my flatmate watching. I unloaded inside her once again with the strong, pulsing hardness and thick flow that youth allows. Old cum and new, she was overflowing with my seed. I pulled out slowly and started to clean up. She lay there with her pussy gaping and dripping, enjoying my flatmates wanton gaze.

She kissed me deeply and told me I now had permission to leave. We packed up and left. Later, on the slow train ride home we would occasionally look at each other and smile, despite our sorry state.

A few days later walking in the city towards the salon where my girl worked. I saw my little exhibitionist friend walking towards me and we stopped to chat excitedly. She started to tell me how much she loved the other night when a mutual friend arrived. She quickly stopped and we all chatted politely. This mutual friend was a guy and he was keen on her. We both watched him trying to flirt with her, all the while looking at each other with a very aware sparkle in our eyes of the filthy adventure we'd had but a few nights earlier. How much cum I'd filled her with and how very naughty she was. How much of her pussy my flatmate devoured with his eyes.

She was the first time I cheated on my then girlfriend who later became my wife. I was young and full of regrets as well as excitement. As time rolls on and I become older I often think back on that night with fond memories of how she introduced me to sexual freedoms and that it's ok to be filthy and naughty.

I'll probably never see her again and by now she's probably married with kids in the suburbs somewhere, much like I am. I hope from time to time she thinks back about the sexual freedom of her youth and remembers her sticky night with me whilst my flatmate watched her exhibitionist show.