The Hairem Ch. 2

Story Info
Hairy Farah loses her virginity.
1.3k words
3.91
58.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I was called back for my marriage or Nikah as it is called. Before a priest I was to say yes three times and I as I did Farah became my wife we were locked in holy matrimony. Before my marriage I had told my cousin Samiullah to make sure that the woman I married was hairy. I need not have worried as almost all Aral women are born hairy. She had light eyes and when I unveiled her stunning beauty took me in. She had been carefully chosen for me.

She was dressed in all her finery and since it was a wedding night I went to the bathroom for a shower.

"Come take a shower with me, Farah. I'll make you all clean and sweet smelling." And then we were together in the steamy shower stall and Farah I saw was completely nude. She was hairy and I said a quite thank you to Samiullah. She put her arms around me and kissed me while she rubbed soap on my back. She moved behind me and I put her soapy hands on my cock.

She shyly withdrew her hand. It was obviously her first cock and therefore she did not look inhibited by the size of my organ. Those who are experienced get taken aback by the enormity of my sexual organ. She meekly resumed stroking my hard prick, which was now fully hard all 12 inches long. My balls were gently and carefully washed. Then I stole the soap from her and massaged her breasts before I lathered her pubic hair. Her hairy crotch was filled with masses of hair and it turned fluffy as I lathered her pubes. I made her raise her arms so I could wash her armpits. The long bushy hair of her untrimmed underarms was very soft and curling. She had never shaved her armpits. Yet I asked her “Farah have you ever shaved or trimmed your bushy pits”

She looked up at me shocked and said “Never, I have never even sniped a it of hair from my bushy armpits. I know you like my armpit hair and my hairy body and I will never shave it” No wonder it was so soft and silky and then I washed the crack of her ass rimming her little asshole with my soapy finger.

We went back to bed and she turned on the bedside lamp. She asked me to lie on my back and she sat cross-legged on the bed next to me. We could look at each other. She was a beautiful woman. I thought she looked very adult and intelligent and I found it exciting to be with her. She was a new experience. Her breasts were soft with pointed nipples. She had large, dark, warm eyes and a quiet voice.

"Relax, my husband now I'm going to take care of you." Her fingers touched my cock and she took its softness in her hand and stroked it. I groaned because her warm hands felt so good. Her fingers went up and down the length of my penis and down to my balls. "A lot of women must want this cock," I nodded. "I suspect it isn't always easy for you with women though because it's big." I nodded again. She was a perceptive woman. My cock was beginning to stir and rise to her touch.

" My cock was now hard and I was beginning to think about how I'd like to fuck my wife for the first time. But Farah was interested in massaging me and got some oil out of the bedside table. She poured some on her hands and rubbed them briskly, warming the oil, and then the hands returned to their work but this time not so gently. Her slippery fingers made themselves a tight oiled cunt that held my cock in a hard embrace as it went up and down. I was in agony because it felt so good. I had difficulty lying still. Her oiled fingers went on and on. I closed my eyes and tried to relax and let her take me. While her right hand jerked me off, her left hand played with my balls. And then her oiled finger was sliding down my crack and pressing against my hole. I had never had this done to me before and I was surprised how good it felt. I wanted her to put her finger inside and she did. Her finger went in and she began to massage me from the inside. The pleasure was intense. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

My newly wedded wife was giving me a great massage as my hands went into the soft bushy hair in her armpits. I could hold back no longer and a little ashamedly a great arc of my stuff shot into the air. A second shot hit her and gleamed on her hairy belly. She pulled hard on my dick, inciting a third white eruption and she pulled again and a great flood of creamy ooze streamed out, running down her hand.

She then took it into her mouth and slowly began to suck it, as she squeezed the shaft at the base. She bobbed her head on it back and forth back and forth. She then blew me away taking it all the way down her throat! I was amazed that my virgin wife was a real sexually experienced woman. I know in the East our women are taught by their mothers and other female elders the art of pleasuring a man but some of things like giving a blowjob were more western but she was adept at cocksucking too. Here she was giving me the best goddamn blowjob I have ever had. Those were the most perfectly purse lips wrapped around my hardened prick.

She built up pace until the precum oozed a little more, and my moaning built up further and further. She rubbed my cock and squeezed a little harder. I couldn't believe how intense my second orgasm was. Grabbing her by her hair, I slammed my raging cock in deep into her mouth. Pulsing madly, I just shot load after load after load down her waiting throat and she wasn't even choking!

We had got this far I am had not even fucked her yet. I wanted to fuck her and take her virginity. I knew she was wet but I had not yet inserted my fingers into her hairy pussy. I was still large but limp so she continued to suck my Bobbing up and down even more faster and more furiously I pushed my cock deep into her throat and she almost gagged reflexively as the volume of my bulging cock was far more than she was anticipating.

I kissed her passionately for the first time, as a lover and not a husband. I flipped her over so she was on all fours. Taking a hold of those perfect cheeks, I spread them and began to lick her. She groaned loudly as my tongue made first contact with her clitoris. I licked the full length of her hairy crack; her clitoris, her wet hairy pussy and even her hairy ass.

She groaned even louder. She screamed loudly as my fingers probed her ass. Sliding it in gently I began to finger fuck her hairy ass as I tongued her increasing wet hairy pussy. I climbed between her thighs and stuck my cock right in her hairy pussy. “Aaahhhhhhh” I was taking her virginity. She resisted but I pressed on as I ruptured her maidenhead. It was still wet and stretched a little from my large cock being in there, but the feeling was undeniably fantastic. I rammed slowly into her but I was instantly ready to shoot my wad into her. I came in torrents and flooded her pussy with my jism. Her pussy was slick with my cum, but she grasped my cock with her muscles, and milked me dry in a few seconds.

My wife Farah had been truly fucked.

belab
belab
342 Followers