The Hairem Pt. 03: Understanding Job

Story Info
Connor starts enjoying the benefits of his job.
5.8k words
4.65
16k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: There is some hints of incest in this series so if that is not your thing, then don't read this. Also, everyone that engages in any sexual activity is of the age of 18 or older and is fully consenting.

Additionally, this is my first published piece, so any and all comments, remarks, and suggestions are welcome! Enjoy!

*****

When I got to work early the next day after my amazing day of being sucked off by two gorgeous young ladies and fucking my mother's hair, I half expected Miss Wilson to just turn around and suck my cock. However, I knew that was pushing my luck and just enjoyed the amazing hairplay with her luscious long brunette locks. As I played with her hair Miss Wilson told me, "By the way, I think you're really going to enjoy your lunch break today."

I tried to ask what she meant but she refused to tell me. Needless to say I was very anxious for my lunch break and nearly jumped out of my chair when Cat came to tell me it was time for lunch. She grabbed my hand and led me to the same place we were in last time.

"We're not even going to waste time today with eating," she said as she pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I hope you had a big breakfast." Luckily, I had.

We made out like rabbits for a bit before there was a knock on the door.

I racked my brain for a potential excuse, fearing we were caught, when Cat shocked me by saying, "Come in!"

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Katherine. I looked at Cat and asked, "What's going on?"

"It's time you finally learn why you were hired here," Katherine said, suddenly very confident and commanding as she walked towards us. I then watched in utter astonishment and arousal as Katherine grabbed Cat by the back of her head and pulled her into an erotic kiss. I was even more turned on as I watched Cat return the passion and their tongues play together.

Several things went through my head. First of all, this was not the quiet and shy Katherine that I knew. Hell, even yesterday with the bold blowjob right in the middle of the salon seemed out of character. Was the shy girl a façade or was she just exploding out of her shell?

Second, clearly there was some sort of plan in motion that I had no idea about. Katherine and Cat were on the same page, apparently, as they stuck their tongues down each other's throats. Meanwhile I wondered what on earth the plan was and how it might involve me.

Lastly, as selfish as it may have been, I was really hoping for a threesome right now, though I doubted even my luck was that good.

As the two girls finally broke their kiss, Katherine gave me a devilish smile. "So guess what, stud? You get to fuck Cat's hair today. We're a little pressed on time, though, so I'm here to help. Plus, with how distracted Cat got the other day, I had to make sure that she carried out the plan properly this time."

"Plan? What plan?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about it," Katherine assured.

"Just enjoy the experience!" Cat chimed in. Cat then came over and took off my pants. Katherine took hers off as well and I watched with pure lust as Cat went over and latched her mouth to Katherine's cunt. Katherine let out a pleasured moan as Cat went to work, and she leaned against the wall for support.

"Oh god yes you little slut!" Katherine cried out. "Lick my pussy! Eat me out while I help Connor here fuck your hair!" Katherine then motioned for me to come over, so I did as instructed. Next she wrapped Cat's gorgeous blonde hair around my rod. I couldn't believe I was finally gonna fuck my sister's best friend's hair! I had dreamed of this day.

"Now kiss me," demanded Katherine, "And fuck this bitch's hair! If you happen to climax fast enough, maybe you can fuck mine too."

I smiled, wondering how much fun it would be to dominate Katherine with her dominating demeanor. It'd be a lot of fun to see how quickly I could make her shift from dom to sub, because clearly she was dominating Cat which was oh so hot!

Without much more encouragement I began grinding my shaft into Cat's soft hair. It felt amazing! Her silk glided against my dick, sending amazing sensations through my body. It sent a chill every time she shook her head as she tried to please Katherine a little more. Even better, Katherine was using her hand to really rub Cat's hair on my cock. It felt indescribable! I was lost in heaven. I could barely do as Katherine instructed and make out with her because I was so in the clouds. I did my best though, and made sure not to leave her brunette hair out of the mix by placing both my hands in it and pulling on it as I made out with her.

Surprisingly, with as good as this all felt, it took the entire lunch break before I finally ejaculated into Cat's hair. But when I did, I completely soaked it, unleashing my sperm deep into her mane.

"Wow," Katherine said once I had finished. "That was a lot. It's a shame we don't have time for you to do my hair. Another day I suppose. I would love to have you soak my hair like you soaked Cat's. But you and I have to get back to work. Cat, be a dear and clean up Connor's cock of the remaining cum."

Like an obedient servant, Cat stopped licking Katherine's pussy and turned and swallowed my cock. I let out a pleasured moan as her tongue worked to clean off all my cum. Then I watched as Katherine began to play with Cat's hair, working in the cum to those dirty blonde locks. Once my cock was cleaned, Cat turned her attention back to Katherine's cunt and began licking away while Katherine kept playing with her hair.

"Go ahead and go back to the front desk since we're out of time," Katherine said as Cat had her face buried in her snatch. "I'll meet you there once this bitch has brought me to completion."

Very happy with my lunch break, I pulled up my pants and sadly left the hot lesbian action to go back to work. As I made my way, I wondered who was keeping watch at the front desk. When I made it into the lobby I saw that it was Jasmine watching the desk while I had fucked Cat's hair.

"Hey!" I greeted. "Thanks for watching the desk for us."

"No problem," Jasmine said as she got up. "I hope you two had fun with whatever took both of you away."

I smiled as I said, "Oh it was a lot of fun."

Suddenly Jasmine had this knowing expression as she returned, "Well maybe one day Katherine could do her job and you and I could have some fun."

Stunned like an idiot I just stood there trying to figure out what she meant as she walked by with this seductive smile. Did she know what I had done with Cat and Katherine or did she just assume I was getting freaky with Katherine? She hadn't mentioned Cat's name, so maybe she was out of whatever loop there was in this place. With so many questions on my mind, I sat down at the front desk and resumed my post.

It took another half hour before Katherine finally rejoined me. I wondered what she had been up to, but it didn't take long for me to find out. Luckily there were no customers waiting as she came over and gave me a deep kiss with tongue. She then apologized saying, "Sorry. Realized I hadn't eaten and decided to quickly eat out." She smiled at her own pun.

"Well it tastes like it was a good meal," I replied, savoring what must have been the taste of Cat's pussy on my tongue.

The rest of the work day went by as normal. After work I went and played with Miss Angel's hair, many questions in my head. I debated about asking them but opted to just play with her sexy hair in silence.

When I got home I noticed once again my sister wasn't home, but mom was. I went into the living room and found her on the couch. I saw her hair was up in as much of a ponytail as she could manage for it being shoulder length.

"Hey mom!" I greeted.

She lit up immediately. "Oh hey son! Selena's hair is in desperate need of getting creamed. You wouldn't mind would you?"

At first I was confused and not sure how to respond, but then my mother took out the band holding her hair and shook out that gorgeous silk. I couldn't help but make my way over to her quickly and fish out my cock, plunging it into that dark mass. As I rubbed my rod in her silk, she pressed play on the video of Selena's hair commercial, having already had it up and ready to go. Apparently she was expecting this.

When the commercial ended, I expected my mother to just hit replay, but instead she pulled up another tab she had saved of another version of it and hit play on that one. I drove my cock deeper and faster in my mother's dark locks. Her soft hair was entirely wrapped around my erection, and I knew that if this kept up it wouldn't be long before I was shooting into her shoulder length tresses.

Course, my mother wasn't going to let me do all the work. She started to shake her hair as she moaned, "Oh yes baby! Give it to Selena's hair! Cream her silk nice and good son!" That was all it took to get me to ejaculate right into her silken Middle Eastern hair.

When I was done and ejected the last of my loads, I kept my dick in her hair, but my mom began talking to me like things were normal.

"So how was work, sweetie?"

"It was good. Had a very enjoyable lunch break," I said as I recalled my adventure with Cat and Katherine.

My mother, sensing I might want to go another round in her hair, reached up and actually wrapped her hair in her hands and around my cock and began trying to massage me to life as she continued on the conversation.

"That's good. Any particularly difficult customers?"

"No, not today, though I do expect Bitchy Taylor to come back in some time soon."

"Who is that?" my mother asked, rubbing her glorious hair all over my hardening rod.

"Just this blonde that came in like she was all high and mighty. I really wish I could put her in her place."

"Maybe she needs a good hair creaming like Selena."

"God that would be amazing!" I said as I began to actively thrust into my mother's mane. She realized I was ready to give "Selena" another round of hair fucking and decided not to continue the conversation. Instead she just focused on helping in the act of fucking her silk.

I moaned in ecstasy as I drove my shaft into her tresses. I could hear my mother moaning too as she continued pumping her hair up and down my length, occasionally shaking her head to give me further enjoyment. We just got so lost in the hair fucking that she completely forgot to play the commercial. That way I was able to focus on the hot and erotic fact that I was buried to the hilt in my mom's dark mane!

Having already cum once it took quite a while before I shot off another load. When I did, it was almost more exciting than the first time, because this time I wasn't thinking about her hair as if it was Selena's. I was cumming into my mother's hair.

When I finished, my mother said, "Well thank you son, for giving a really good cumditioning to Selena's hair. I know she appreciates it."

"Well I certainly wouldn't mind doing that on a daily basis."

"Then why don't you? I'm sure 'Selena' would love to have her hair cumditioned daily."

"Really?" I asked, looking down at her.

She looked up at me with a beautiful smile on her face. "Really."

I returned the smile and said, "You're the best." I then leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead and left to go to my room. Having cum twice in my mother's hair, I didn't find the need to whack off, though with my stamina from masturbating a lot, I could easily have done so if I wanted.

The next day at work I was excited. As I walked in to play with Miss Wilson's hair, I barely said hello. I just went straight to behind her chair and began playing with those threads of silk. Today, because of what I was hoping for with Katherine and Cat, I was a little aggressive with the hairplay. My hands wrapped themselves deep in Miss Wilson's mane and gave strong pulls.

"A little excited today, are we?" she asked me.

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh don't apologize! Keep going just like that! I'm just curious as to what spawned this behavior."

"Well by no doubt you know. Everyone working here seems to be in some sort of loop and in some way I'm involved. I have no idea what your plans are, but I intend on finding out."

"Oh do you now- oh!" I gave her hair an extra hard tug, which seemed to excite her a little.

"Damn straight I do."

Miss Wilson let out a sensual purr. "Well I can't wait for you to find out if this is how excited you are just wondering about it."

The hairplay resumed as usual, but with me keeping up my aggressiveness with her long chocolate locks.

When I finished and departed from Miss Wilson's company, I headed to clock in. As soon as I did so I made my way to the front desk but was stopped surprisingly by Katherine.

"Oh no," she said. "That's not where you're working today." She then grabbed my shirt, once again surprising me with this sudden boldness of hers that wasn't evident what-so-ever the first several times we interacted. "Cum with me." I had a feeling she used a different sense of the word than one might think at first.

Katherine led me to the same room we had fooled around in before. As soon as we were in, she dropped to her knees and fished out my cock, plopping it into her mouth.

"Mmmm, I love having this in my mouth," she moaned. "You'll have to forgive us, but Cat won't be joining us for this excursion. She actually has to work. In fact, she's doing our job so that I can train you for your new job."

So much was happening so fast that it was hard to wrap my head around. "What do you mean? What new job?" I asked as I instinctively laced my fingers within her shoulder length brown silk.

She stopped sucking long enough to say, "Today you're going to start the job you were actually hired for. I have reason to believe that you'll reeeeally enjoy the promotion." She then went back to sucking, no doubt to prep my cock to explode my semen into her soft hair.

With such surprising aggression, she sucked my cock like a pro. I felt like she wasn't the kind of person that did this often, so she must just be a natural. Then again, I hardly knew her apparently. Finally the question bugged me too much that I had to ask, even if it did mean she'd stop slurping my dick for a bit.

"Why the sudden boldness?" I asked. "When we first met, you were incredibly shy. Then one day out of the blue you ask to suck my dick, in the middle of the lobby no less."

She stopped giving me head to answer. "You're right. I am generally shy. To be honest I've mostly preferred being sexual with women over men, which isn't to say I don't like being sexual with men. However, the one weakness I have if my hair. God the way you played with my hair set my soul on fire! I just knew we had to fuck. And no, I don't mean make love or have sex. I mean hardcore, rough, make you sore the next day fucking. I might be shy to the majority of people, but if you're one of the few people that gets me going, there's no stopping me."

I let that sink in as my shaft sunk back into her throat. Damn was she going at it rough. It was incredible! I was going to explode in no time, but was wondering about whether or not she wanted it for her hair.

"You know what," she said, taking a momentary pause. "We have plenty of time. I think I actually want the first load right in my mouth. You don't mind, do you?" She looked up at me with such a sexy look. It basically screamed "please destroy my cunt with your cock," but with this innocent school girl vibe to it. It was totally hot and I wanted to grab her face and fuck it until I rocketed my sperm down her throat.

"Hell no I don't mind!" I said, disregarding the fact that her question was more than likely rhetorical. So she went back to eating me up, taking more of my member into her mouth than before. I grabbed at her silky hair roughly. Holy shit did it feel so soft and sensuous. I couldn't wait to get my cock into it, but then again, if waiting meant I could explode into her mouth, I suppose I could postpone fucking her threads a little longer.

Eventually her magical tongue and mouth got me off and I released myself into her mouth. I held onto the back of her head, keeping her there until every last drop of my cum was drunk up. When I was finished she took her mouth off but kept a hand on my shaft, pumping it up and down to work me up for taking her tresses.

"I suppose now is as good of a time as any to tell you your job," she said.

"About time! I've been in the dark, dealing with all these hints and innuendos about what my actual job here is. At this point it seems like I'm going to become your prostitute or something."

Katherine rocked her head back in forth in consideration. "I guess in a sense you're not wrong. What you're actually going to be doing is cumming in several women's hair. You see, my aunt wants to start her own brand of shampoo using semen. However, that's very tricky to do, and she doesn't even know how effective it would be. So she needed to find the right kind of guy who would first, be willing to fuck a girl's hair, and second, have good cum that would make a woman's hair healthier."

I allowed that to process in my brain. "Okay, so what made you all think I was right for the job? Have others tried?"

"No one has made it past the interview until you. It was how you kept staring at my aunt's hair and asked to play with it. That was a sign that you might have a hair fetish, and though that's not required for this job, it does make it easier if the guy wants to cum in a girl's hair."

"Alright. So my semen is going to be used in a shampoo?"

"Not at first. First, we have to test your cum in several volunteers' hair. Mine and Cat's are just two of several."

"Really? Who else?" I got excited at the prospect of maybe fucking other hairdressers' hair as several of them had very erotic hairstyles.

"Pretty much any and all of the staff here you'll have a chance with," Katherine confirmed. My head was in the clouds. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Pretty much all of the employees here were hired under the understanding that when we found the right guy, their hair would be offered for use of the shampoo testing."

Already I was imagining my cock buried in several of the girls' heads of hair that I had met. I wondered how many more I hadn't yet seen.

"Now don't get carried away with that," added Katherine. "Technically they are only required to let you cum in their hair. Whether or not you get to feel it on your cock or do anything else sexual with them is up to them. However, if the employee does not wish to stimulate you, there will be stimulation provided to speed along the process."

"Sounds good enough to me. When do I start?"

"How about now?" Katherine then turned around and placed the back of her head on my crotch. Damn, that feeling of her silky brunette threads on my rod was amazing. If I hadn't just cum a minute ago I'd be releasing myself now in her brown tresses. I took her hair and wrapped it around my cock and began to pump myself against her head, but she stopped me and replaced my hands with her own. "No no, I'll focus on keeping plenty of my hair wrapped around you. You focus on fucking it like crazy."

"Are there any limits?"

"None. You do whatever the hell you want with my hair. It's yours, baby."

I don't know who or what was looking out for me to give me such great fortune, but damn was I super appreciative of my luck right now. I grabbed onto either side of her head and began grinding myself in the cocoon of hair Katherine was holding around my member. I tried to stay slow, but I was far too excited and turned on and just roughly fucked those brunette threads.

"Oh god Katherine your hair feels so good!"

"That's right baby! Fuck it! Fuck the living hell out of it! It's all yours!"

"Oh hell yes! I want to fuck your hair every day then! I'm going to give you a cumditioning daily."

12