The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their lips had separated, they looked at Gina's pussy. It was now completely shaven, and her pussy lips looked moist and very delicious.

At that moment, Josh removed his fangs, leaned his head down, and sunk his teeth into her pussy. Gina screamed as he sucked on her pussy.

Josh flicked his tongue back and forth against her clitoris. She moaned as he pressed his warm tongue against her pleasure center.

Josh stuck his tongue into her and flipped his tongue against the walls of her moist pussy. He sucked on her pussy lips, making sure that he satisfied the most sensitive parts of her body.

Suddenly, Gina screamed, and her cum gushed out of her pussy and onto Josh's face. He smiled as he drank her cum.

Josh lifted his head and made out with Gina, allowing her to have an opportunity to taste her own pussy juices.

"You taste very delicious," he admitted. "If I could, I would eat that pie of yours every day for the rest of my life."

"You're very sweet," she said.

"Now it's your turn," he replied.

He stood up, dropped his pants and boxers, and leaned forward. Gina had never seen a cock before, but she knew that she would be hard pressed to find a cock that was as big as the one that was in front of her face.

Josh moved his cock back in forth in front of her lips. Suddenly, Gina grabbed onto the shaft of his cock and shoved the head into her mouth. Josh moaned as he entered her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head forward, forcing her to push his dick even further down her throat.

As she sucked, Josh pulled up Gina's miniskirt, exposing her ass. He spanked her ass as she sucked him. The spanking made her suck him even harder than she did before.

"Alright, that's good! That's good! You can take it out now!" he yelled.

Gina instantly removed Josh's cock from her mouth. He breathed heavily as he pulled out.

"I must say, Gina, I love your aggressiveness," he remarked. "But this is just foreplay. After all, you wouldn't want me to come before I'm inside of you, right?"

"Right, of course," Gina said nervously. "Foreplay."

"Hmm, that's a pretty nice bra," he said. "I wonder what's underneath it. Care to show me?"

"It would be my pleasure," she answered.

Gina pulled her top up and over head. She tossed it onto the floor. She undid her pink bra, revealing her boobs. Josh stared in amazement at them for several seconds.

Finally, he reached out and grabbed Gina's boobs. He pushed her back onto the bed and began to play with her nipples, stimulating them with his clawed fingers.

Eventually, Gina's nipples became erect and perky. Josh grabbed his cock and moved it up and down and across her boobs. He tickled her nipples with his fully erect cock, increasing her arousal. Gina giggled as he smacked her large boobs with his giant cock.

"Alright, time to get you loose," he said.

Josh moved his right hand towards her pussy. He stuck two of his fingers into Gina's twat and began to finger-fuck her. She moaned as Josh loosened her up and got her pussy ready.

He slowly added a third finger and began to pick up the pace. Gina moaned, unable to hide how much she was enjoying this. Finally, he added a fourth finger and moved his hand as fast as he could.

Gina screamed as she came again. Josh smiled. She was ready.

"Yep, now you're ready," he declared.

Josh reached for his pants and pulled out a gold packet. He pulled out the condom and started to slide it on, but Gina placed a hand over his dick before the latex could touch it.

"You can relax," she said. "We don't need that silly thing. Luckily for you, I'm on the pill."

"Oh, yeah, right, right," he replied. "Should have guessed that myself."

Josh tossed the condom aside, grabbed Gina's legs, and positioned himself for the moment. He took a deep breath and pushed his cock into her pussy. As soon as he put it in, he realized something.

"Wait a minute!" he said. "You're a... a...

Gina nodded. She was embarrassed to admit that she was indeed a virgin. Hell, prior to tonight, she hadn't done anything with a boy beyond making out with him.

"So I'm going to be your first?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah you are," she answered.

"Excellent," he said. And he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. Gina gasped as Josh fucked her. She moaned loudly, unable to hide how much she was enjoying this fucking.

Suddenly, Josh pulled out of her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You know what?" he said. "I'm not a big fan of the missionary position. You see, I think you have one fucking great body. And missionary doesn't allow me to see that amazing ass. Sooo..."

At that moment, Gina spun around, lifted her miniskirt up, and stuck her ass out. She patted her pussy with her left hand. Her cum poured out of her pussy and down her legs.

"Heh, you might be a virgin, but you're still one fucking naughty cheerleader!" Josh declared.

And with those words, he grabbed Gina's ass, shoved his cock into her pussy, and fucked her from behind.

Josh rubbed her clit with his left hand as he pounded her tight little pussy. Gina moaned as he fingered her. He raised his right hand and smacked her ass as hard as he could. Eventually, he spanked her so much that his right hand left a red swollen mark on her right cheek. He kissed the mark, and Gina's libido went wild. She moaned loudly, screaming louder than she had ever screamed before. Gina's screams made Josh fuck her even faster and even harder than he had ever fucked anyone before.

A few moments later, Josh reached the climax. He pulled his head back and screamed as the semen shot up and out of his cock. Gina moaned loudly as Josh filled her pussy up with his warm cum. She panted heavily, attempting to recover from the orgasm that he had just given her. This was a first time that she was not going to forget for a very long time.

Josh pulled his cock out of Gina, and she collapsed onto the bed. She moaned as his cum poured out of her pussy and onto the bedsheets. The bedsheets were also covered in her virgin blood.

Within seconds, Josh leaned down and lapped it up with his tongue. Gina gave him a bewildered look.

"What the hell?" she asked.

"Hey, I am a vampire after all," he said. "This kind of shit is pretty normal for them."

"I guess I should be used to strange things the way this night has gone," she remarked.

"Strange in a good way?" Josh asked.

"Strange in a very good way," she replied. And they made out once again.

"Hey, you want to stay the night?" Josh asked, once their lips had separated. "The city is kinda dangerous these days. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Okay, sure," she said.

"Great," Josh said. "I'm going to go back downstairs and entertain the guests. Wouldn't want them to worry about where their fantastic host went."

Josh quickly put his clothes back on. Gina was already looking forward to the next time that she would get to see his cock. Josh turned towards Gina. He immediately noticed that she still hadn't put her top back on.

"You coming?" he asked. "I mean, coming downstairs. Not cumming coming."

"I'm gonna stay up here for a while," she said. "Try to catch my breath."

"Alright, I'll see you soon," he replied. And with those words, Josh opened the bedroom door and headed back downstairs.

Gina sighed and lay back against the bed. She reached for her pussy, played with it, and collected Josh's cum with her fingers. She raised her fingers to her mouth and ate it. Josh may not have been a very good vampire, but he was one amazing fucker.

Gina normally didn't attend parties, but she was very happy that she went to this one.

In the weeks to come, Josh would hold several more parties that Gina would attend. She would wear something sexy, they would sneak away to have sex, and their relationship would continue to grow. As time passed, Gina came to truly love Josh's parties. However, no party would turn out to be as memorable or as great for her as his Halloween party.

12