The Halloween Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point I got Ann, Bob and Linda together and ordered them to stop telling me how sorry they were. I told them they were being a pain in my nuts and it needed to stop. I figured things were getting back to normal when Bob told me one day that I needed to grow a pair. Do you know how many jokes there are about testicles? I have heard them all.

Anyway it's a year later now and it's Halloween again. This year the party was at our house and I asked Ann and Bob to stay late and have a private drink with us. I spiked their drinks with the same stuff Linda used on me last year.

As soon as they were in a stupor I went to work on the three of them. Then I set up the video camera, and now I am waiting for them to wake up. I can't wait to see their reactions when they find out their heads have been shaved. I know they will be pissed but their hair will grow back, my nuts will not. The only problem is that I'm starting to worry about what they are going to do to me next Halloween.

12