The Halloween Skits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mental image made Kate blush. "Yes. It's embarrassing, but it turns me on at the same time."

"Tight. Have you ever been nude in public before?"

"Not exactly. I went skinny dipping once, but just with a few close friends."

"Never anything where you were the center of attention? All eyes on you, eagerly waiting to see you get naked and fucked?"

"That's right. Never like this." She was keenly aware of all the people in the audience. They were staring at her in her miniscule porn star costume and probably undressing her with their eyes.

"And does it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Great. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not anymore."

"That's good. Most boyfriends can't handle it when their girlfriends do porn. Believe me." Nick shook his head. "Is this a recent change? What happened?"

"He cheated on me."

"That fucker. Why would anyone cheat on a dime piece like you?" Nick stared right into her eyes. "Let's make that cock-knocker regret losing you. I'll help you make him jealous as fuck. It's the best revenge."

Kate smiled genuinely for the first time in a while. "Great! I'd like to make him sorry. Can we send him a copy of the test shoot?"

"You bet your ass we can!" Nick smiled. "Okay, shifting gears. Describe your pubic hair for me. Do you shave?"

The question caught her by surprise, but she answered truthfully. "I shave my labia and keep a trimmed bush." She figured everyone in the crowd was now picturing her personal grooming habits. The thought made her wet.

"Yum. Okay, I'm going to ask you about your sex life to figure out the kinds of roles we could use you for. For starters, do you masturbate?"

"Oh. Um, yes."

"Tight. How often?"

"Probably about once a week."

"Okay good. Do you use your hands or toys?"

She knew she was being terse and felt bad that Nick was having to draw these answers out of her. She took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves. "I use my fingers sometimes. I also have a bullet. And sometimes I use the detachable shower head."

"That's hot!" Nick said. "I bet you look really fucking hot getting yourself off in the shower. Would you masturbate on camera for a role?"

"Oh yeah, baby. I'd love to." She smiled seductively, trying to get into the character.

"Will you finger yourself in front of me for your screen test later?"

She noticed he'd dropped the hypotheticals. This sounded less like sexy banter and more like a direct question to her. There was no way in hell she was going to do a sex act in front of this party. "Um, maybe," she said, not wanting to ruin the momentum of the sketch.

"Listen, Kate. The job of a porn star requires absolute commitment and no inhibitions. You're required to do much more than masturbate. You'll be asked to fuck people on command. Sometimes people you aren't even attracted to." Nick gave her a challenging glare. "I sense your hesitation. Are you sure you're cut out for this?"

Kelt felt the accusation. Prude. She was not going to let him win this one. Obviously, she wasn't going to masturbate in front of all these people. But she could sure be a hot little tease. She could make it sexy and maybe they even could win the prize. Besides, if she chickened out too early, he would never let her live it down.

"Yes, sorry, I'll do it. I've just never done it in front of a stranger before. It takes some getting used to the idea but that's why I'm here." Make it sexy, she thought. "I'd love to spread my pussy lips for you and jam a big fat toy inside myself until I cum sooo hard. Is that what you want to see? Watch me shudder as I climax?"

Nick grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Fuck yes, that's what I want to see."

"Good," she said. "I'll spread myself open for you and play with my clit. I'll make you so hot you can't stand it." She smiled, satisfied with her performance.

"Right on. Now, have you ever been with another girl?"

She bit her lip and thought about her friend Julie. "Once at college I got drunk and messed around with my friend, but we didn't go all the way."

"Really? How far did you go? Describe what happened."

"We were at a party and these guys were really into it. They were hounding us to kiss all night and eventually we broke down and gave them a bit of a show. We started making out with each other. The guys were loving it and kept pressuring us to do more. So I took off Julie's shirt and sucked on her nipples. They went crazy and then one of them took Julie back to his room and they had sex."

Thinking back on this experience was a turn on for Kate. She had been surrounded by all these horny guys who wanted them so badly. She could have slept with any one of those guys if she wanted to. They were practically begging her. But she was faithful to Tom. That bastard, she thought.

"Fuck, I would have loved to see that. You know some of our films include girl-on-girl. Would you be willing to do those scenes?"

"Definitely with the right girl."

"Maybe we can find a hot chick for your screen test later. If so, would you make out with her?"

"Oh yeah. I'd suck on her tongue and give you a hot show." Kate felt the tequila starting to hit her. She had a warm glow in her head that was matched by one in her pussy.

"Would you let her go down on you?"

"Yes."

"Would you go down on her?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

"That's a good start. I'd fucking love to see you in a 69 with another hot chick. Or you bent over while she rimmed your sweet star pucker." Nick adjusted his erection. "Ever had anal sex?"

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Only when I'm drunk."

Nick turned towards the bar and shouted. "Can we get another shot of tequila over here?" The audience laughed.

Kate knew she could make stuff up, but it was easier being honest. Fuck it, she thought. It was also turning her on, if she was being honest with herself. She'd never shared some of these things before.

"What's your sexual fantasy?"

Kate thought for a moment. "Two guys at the same time." Nick looked surprised and she enjoyed catching him off guard. "I love the thought of four strong hands touching my body. Two sets of lips on my nipples. Two big hard dicks filling my holes at once."

Nick was hanging on her every word. "Finger cuffs or DP?" he asked.

"What does that mean?"

"Cunt and mouth or cunt and ass?"

Kate was stunned by his use of the c-word but didn't want to give Nick the satisfaction of showing her surprise. "Oh. Finger cuffs."

Someone walked on stage and discreetly deposited two tequila shots on the table. Nick picked them up and handed one to Kate. She wasn't sure she needed another shot. But she wasn't sure she didn't. He raised his, "To finger cuffs."

"Finger cuffs," she returned and they both downed their shots.

"Ever receive a facial?" Nick continued.

"Yeah. I let my boyfriend, I mean ex, come in my mouth sometimes."

"Was his cock in your mouth when he came?"

"Yeah, I was giving him a blowjob."

"That's not a facial," Nick said. She looked at him, puzzled. "When we film porn, the visuals are critical. Cumshots and facials are one of the most important parts of the craft. We want the viewers to see the cum spewing from his cock and painting your face. Your facial expressions before and during the cumshot are essential."

"I have to act like I can't wait for his penis to explode, right?"

"Cock."

"Excuse me?"

"Porn stars don't use the word 'penis'. It's not sexy."

"Right, got it. So I act like I can't wait for his cock to douse me in cum."

"Exactly. We'll practice one during the film test later." Nick grinned at her. "Do you swallow?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you like the taste?"

"I actually don't mind it." She prodded herself to be more provocative. "I'll be a good little slut for your movies, though, and I won't let one little drop of cum hit the ground. If I have cum all over my face or tits I'll scoop it up with my fingers and swallow it all down. Would you like that?"

"Fuck yes. I want you to be a good little cumslut. What about deepthroat? Can you do it?"

"No, I've never tried that."

Nick paused like he was mulling something over in his head. "Do you dirty talk? You seem like a good girl that is maybe too shy to tell her lover what she wants."

"Bullshit!" Kate responded defiantly. "My ex says I'm great at dirty talk."

"Okay. We're going to try a test. It's pass / fail. You have to dirty talk me into an erection." His smug look said he was proud of his idea. "Think you can do it? I've had a few drinks."

Kate knew he was trying to get her to talk and act slutty. But she had a brilliant idea of her own. There were at least as many girls as there were guys at this party. The focus didn't need to be all on her.

"Challenge accepted. But," she smiled at him with a twinkle in her eye. "You have to whip out your cock, so I see if I pass."

Nick's eyes went wide. "What?"

"Oh. I thought you had no inhibitions?" She was relishing turning the tables on him.

"Well, I'm just the director." Nick's voice trailed off as he searched for a way out.

"You never star in your movies? That's too bad." She made a pouty face. "I was hoping I could get your cock nice and hard and then you could fuck me with it during my screen test. But if you're too much of a prude-"

"Fine!" Nick interrupted. "It's no problem. No fucking problem."

He stood and she wondered if he was really going to go through with it. He hesitated with a hand on his zipper and looked into the audience. Then, he slowly unzipped his pants. He let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. He stood in his boxers and looked at Kate. She stared back, daring him to proceed.

To her astonishment, he slowly dropped his boxers and out flopped his flaccid penis in front of the entire party. A few whistles and catcalls came from the crowd. She was impressed with his bravery. And frankly, even more impressed with his penis.

"Wow. Nice cock, dude. Better than I expected."

Nick's face was slightly red, but he smiled at her comment.

"Nice and meaty," she continued. "Well trimmed pubes, too. I like that."

She got up from her chair and sat on the floor, eye level with his dick and about a foot away. Her eyes glazed. "Makes me want to plant little kisses up and down your shaft." She licked her lips. "Take one of your balls into my mouth and suck, rolling it around on my tongue."

His cock twitched. "Ooh yeah," she continued. "Look, it's starting to grow." She looked up into his eyes. "I wish I could touch it right now, but I'm afraid that would break the rules. Dirty talk only for now."

She returned her gaze to his cock and scooted forward until her mouth was inches from his head. "But if I could, I would massage your balls with one hand and your shaft with the other while I take your cock head into my mouth and suck."

His cock was now rising steadily like a mast hoisting a sail. "Are you thinking about me?" she asked. "About putting your thick cock in my hot little mouth? Are you thinking about rubbing your cock head against my fat dick sucking lips?" She licked and puckered her lips an inch from his rising cock.

"Do you want to slap your cock against my cheek?" She turned her head, coming dangerously close to brushing against his stiffening member. She was entranced by the size of his cock as it grew. He was definitely larger than Tom, both in length and girth.

Kate leaned in close and exhaled her hot breath directly onto his cock. It jumped and now pointed towards the ceiling. "Are you thinking about fucking my mouth? Jamming your cock into the back of my throat until my eyes water?"

She looked up into his eyes, opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. Her perfectly clean, pink tongue made his hard cock bounce. If he leaned forward just a bit he could make contact with her wet mouth. He could even claim it was an accident.

"Do you want to take control of me and turn me into a fuck slut that you can use however you want? Slide that rock-hard cock into any of my holes?" Now precum was leaking out of the top of his throbbing dick.

She leaned forward and extended her tongue to lick his shaft. Just before she touched it, she abruptly pulled back and stood up. "Well. I guess I passed the test."

The audience cheered enthusiastically. Nick looked like he'd forgotten to breathe. His cheeks were flushed, and his brow was coated with a thin sheen of sweat.

When he collected himself, he replied. "Yes. I guess you did." He pulled up his boxers and tucked his stiff member back inside. It created a ludicrous tent in the front that did nothing to hide his arousal.

He turned his head and shouted, "Another tequila shot, please!" This drew laughs from the audience and the tension left the room.

Nick composed himself and collected his camcorder from the nearby table. "It's time to move on to the body inspection." Kate was fully aware of the subtext. Your turn.

"I'm going to start filming," Nick said as he pushed a button and a red light came on. "This will just be some test shots for now. Your first scene will come later."

"Is there actually film in there?" Kate asked. She had assumed the old school camcorder was just a prop.

"No, baby, it's digital." Damn. The thought of this being recorded made her feel somehow more vulnerable, even though she was standing in this tiny pornstar costume in front of over a hundred people.

"So, what do you want to say to your insignificant cumbubble of an ex-boyfriend when he sees this tape? Look into the camera and tell him." Nick pointed the camera at her face.

Kate looked into the lens and made a sexy pouty face. "Oh, Tom, are you missing these?" She hefted her tits in her hand "Was this not good enough for you?" Kate spun around, giving the camera a full tour of her body in the sexy costume.

Nick spoke up, "It seems to be good enough for everyone here. I don't think there's a soft cock in the room. Make some noise if she's got you hard." With that the crowd erupted in a thunderous roar.

Kate wasn't conceited but she knew her body was very desirable. She had been blessed with good genetics and she worked hard to take care of herself. Still, hearing all the men in the audience cheering so loudly for her made her wet. The thought that right now there were dozens of cocks in the audience that were hard for her was an incredible turn on.

"Hear that, Tom?" Kate asked into the camcorder. "All these horny men want to stick their cocks in me. I'm getting pretty horny myself. I might just let them all do it. Maybe I'll suck and fuck every guy here until there's no more cum left." The audience response was deafening.

Someone brought up another two shots, leaving them quietly on the table along with the remaining half bottle of tequila. Nick once again handed Kate her shot and raised his glass. "To better sex without your ex."

"I'd better drink to that," she said, and downed hers.

Nick turned the camcorder to his own face. "Tom, you fucking twatwaffle. I can't wait to see your shitpouch mouth hanging open when you see this. Fuck you, you fucking chode monger!"

Kate was amused at the colorful insults Nick was slinging at the camera. He was a good friend and she appreciated that he had her back.

"Now, where were we?" Nick said. "Why don't you lose that shirt and skirt so we can get a better look at you." He panned the camera up Kate's body.

She was nervous to do it, but it was a fair request. After all, she had just made Nick whip out his dick in front of everyone. An encouraging cheer from the crowd helped. She pulled her small top over her head and slipped the skirt off her hips. She also kicked off her heels.

It left her standing in just her bra and the tiny g-string that Nick had picked for her. Truth be told, she had never worn a g-string before and was amazed at how little it covered. The front was just a small triangle that barely contained her pubic hair. Thin straps ran around her waist and into the crack of her ass.

She was acutely aware that her entire ass was on display. And so was the crowd, judging by the wolf whistles.

"Perfect," Nick soothed as he scanned the camcorder up and down her body. "Turn around and let's have a look at that ass."

She complied and was startled when she felt Nick reach out and touch her ass. He grabbed and fondled each cheek. "Fucking beautiful. Really sexy, babe." He tugged on her g-string and she felt the narrow strap wiggle between her booty. Then he gave her butt a few light swats.

"Your legs are very toned. Do you work out?"

"Yes. I go to the gym three times a week. I also run and do yoga." She was very dedicated to her fitness routine.

"It sure as shit shows. The leg and ass men out there are going to be all over you." Nick traced a hand down the back of her leg. "Nice and smooth. And tan." He let out an approving murmur and kneeled down to feel one of her bare feet.

"Really pretty feet. You take good care of them. Great arches. Trimmed nails. I like the pink polish."

"I get a pedicure every month." She was glad he noticed. Tom had never paid much attention to her feet.

"Anyone ever cum on your feet before?"

"Ew, no."

"You've never given a footjob?"

"Um, no. I wouldn't even know how to do that."

"We do some fetish videos," he said. Kate had almost forgotten they were acting out a skit. "You have a leg man's dream body. We'll get you jerking off some cocks with those feet and dump a few loads of cum on those soles."

"Umm, sounds fun?"

"Turn around and let's get a look at your front."

Kate did so and was conscious of all the eyes in the room inspecting every inch of her. She was self-conscious to be on display in this way. But she was proud of the way she looked. And she was flattered by the reaction of Nick and the response from the crowd.

"What's your height and weight?"

"I'm five feet, eight inches and I'm not telling my weight."

"Fine, what size are your tits?"

"32B. My ex called them the Killer Bees."

"Are they real?"

"Of course!"

"I need to verify that." Nick reached out and grabbed her boobs over her bra, squeezing each one in turn. Kate was taken aback by his boldness but made no move to stop him. He nodded, "Definitely real. Incredible tits. Describe your nipples."

"Pink." Nick raised his eyebrows at the lame answer. "Maybe like pencil erasers? I think they're a bit longer than average. They get hard all the time. I have a tough time not showing my nips in a lot of tops. They're hard as pebbles right now."

"Let me see."

"My nipples?"

"Yeah. I showed my cock, remember? Just a quick flash and you can put them back."

She'd never even sent a nude selfie to Tom, much to his disappointment. What if this video made it onto the internet, she thought? What if her classmates or her professors or her pastor ended up seeing it? For some reason that thought flooded her pussy with arousal. She hesitated and then pulled her bra down, freeing her boobs. The crowd clapped their appreciation and Nick zoomed in on her nipples.

Nick groaned. "Oh yeah. I've always wanted to see those."

Kate was horny and wanted her nipples to be touched, but it was time to put them away. She slipped her bra back in place, running her fingers over her stiff buds as she did.

Nick stepped forward and held her chin. "Plump lips." He ran his thumb over her soft lips.

"Do you think I have good dick sucking lips? Big and soft for sliding up and down a cock?"

Nick pushed his thumb into her mouth, and she sucked on it. She rolled her tongue around the end like it was a little cock. Nick moaned. He pulled out and traced a finger down between her cleavage to her abs. He pinched her skin and felt around her tummy.

"You are so fucking tight. Your body is literally perfect."

Kate smiled at the compliment. It made her feel good that Nick was attracted to her. Even though she'd never thought of him in that way. It was making her hot to be desired.