The Halls of Academe Ch. 04

Story Info
Clues emerge about their tormentor.
5.3k words
17.7k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newly revised version copyright 2021 by the author.

*

The days after I was fired from my teaching job in Oklahoma were the darkest I'd had in my life up until now. They seemed like nothing compared to the despair of that night Drew walked out on me.

I felt like a boulder was pressing on my chest as I stared at the ceiling of my dark bedroom. I didn't cry.

Exhaustion must have caught up with me. The next thing I knew I was waking to the familiar beep of my bedside alarm clock. The light filtering into the room was gray and faint--it was overcast out and probably going to rain.

I dragged myself out of bed and made myself presentable enough to go to work, at least on the outside. Holding my umbrella, I began walking toward campus. I dreaded the thought of seeing Drew, but there was no point in trying to avoid it. If we were really finished I'd have to get used to the fact.

Luck, if you could call it that, was with me that morning. I taught my class, saw a couple of students who were working with me individually, and walked to the library to return a book, all without catching sight of him.

Lunchtime, though, loomed ahead. We usually ate together, Drew coming to get me in my office about a quarter after noon, to avoid the rush of students in the cafeteria line who had just gotten out of their eleven o'clock classes. I was sure that wasn't going to happen today.

I'd kept busy enough all morning that I'd managed not to think of him, but now my spirits descended into gloom again. As noon rolled around I tried to work, but soon gave up. I sat at my desk, trying to muster the energy either to go home for lunch or somewhere else.

I'd just stood and started looking for my umbrella when I heard a knock. I wheeled toward my office door.

"Hey," Drew said. He didn't smile.

I swallowed, then managed to say, "I didn't think you were coming."

He scratched his head. "Can I come in?"

I nodded.

He shut the door behind him and sat on the couch. I wanted so much to go to him. Instead I went back and sat on my desk, across the room.

A moment of silence, then Drew said, "I didn't get much sleep last night."

"You and me both."

"Guess I had a lot on my mind."

I found myself getting impatient. Why didn't he just say it and get it over with?

"Well," I said, "You know Marsha's still going to have to do your eval."

He stared. "What?"

"After all, why would you want your ex-boyfriend evaluating you? I'd have even more reason not to be objective."

Sudden anger flashed in his eyes. "Don't talk like that."

I tried to keep my voice harsh. "Isn't that why you came? To tell me we were through?" My voice cracked on the last word and I felt a burning flush creeping up my neck and face.

He sighed, not looking at me. "I thought about it." Then he raised his head and looked into my eyes. "But then I realized--I didn't want to lose you."

My chest heaved. I looked at the floor so he wouldn't see the tears that had sprung to my eyes.

"Drew, I'm so sorry."

Drew said, "I can understand if you want someone else once in a while. Just tell me about it first, okay? And you've got to give me some space too." He smiled, for the first time since he had come in. "Not that I need it."

I stared. "You don't?"

He shook his head. "I haven't wanted anyone else since that first time."

I lost it then. We never did make it to lunch.

"Glenn," Drew said a while later. We were both sitting on the couch. My head was on his shoulder as he cradled me in his arms. The rain pattered softly on the roof above us. "They want to break us up."

I nodded and looked into his eyes, managing a smile. "Let them try. We'll win in the end."

"You think so?"

I said, with more confidence than I felt, "They've got to realize there's no truth to his ridiculous story." Drew shook his head. "That's not going to be enough to save us." His hands cupped my face and his blue gaze filled my vision. "You were right. I never should have given that kid the time of day. I got you into this mess because of my own lack of judgment. That's what's tearing me up, Glenn--I'm taking you down with me."

"No one's going down. Don't talk like that."

His face stayed grave. "It's going to get worse before it gets better."

"I can face anything, as long as it's with you."

Now it was his eyes that filled. "Thank you, Glenn."

That night I said to him as we embraced in my bed, "Punish me."

Drew raised his head, surprised. "Why?"

"I wronged you. I should pay."

"What--" A glint appeared in his eye. "Maybe you're right. You should be punished. Severely."

I nodded, my breath quickening. "Yes, sir."

Drew thought for a moment, then a smile spread across his face. He rose and stood by the bed. My mouth watered at the sight of his erect cock. I wanted it so bad.

He stretched out his hand, pulling me off the bed as I took it.

"Wait."

I obeyed, standing passive as he rummaged in my closet and came back with a handful of my neckties. He took one and bound my hands behind my back. When he was done he stood in front of me and examined his handiwork. My cock rose under his smoldering gaze.

"Very nice." He took hold of my erection and stroked it gently, sending shivers of pleasure through me. The next moment I jumped, startled, as he flicked the head with his forefinger and thumb, hard enough to sting. Drew chuckled. I cried out as he reached out and tweaked both my nipples. My heart was pounding, my breath quick and shallow.

He picked up the other neckties from the floor where he had let them fall, then took hold of one of my elbows and led me through the house to the kitchen. When we got there, he pulled a chair out from under the table.

"Sit."

I obeyed. Drew took the rest of the neckties. In a few moments he had me tied to the chair.

He looked at me, frowning. "Think we need one more thing. Don't go away." With a teasing wink he left me. In a few moments I heard him returning. He reemerged holding a bright yellow length of braided nylon. I recognized the strap I put around my suitcase when I traveled by air. How did he know I had that thing?

In a moment I saw what he had in mind. He threaded the strap under my arms, around my waist, and pulled it tight as he snapped the plastic buckle shut. Now I really couldn't move. If I struggled too hard I'd fall over. This was way beyond the mild bondage we had tried before. I could hardly contain my excitement.

He stood before me, hands on his hips, a small smile playing across his face. "How'd you like to teach your class tomorrow like that?"

He stepped forward until his erect cock loomed before me. I bent forward, straining to take it in my mouth, but he kept just out of reach. I extended my tongue as far as I could, a small moan escaping my throat. Drew laughed softly.

"You want it, don't you?"

"Please."

"No." Drew's voice was soft, implacable. He took hold of his rod and began to slap it across my face, smearing my cheeks with his precum, still not letting me have it the way I wanted. Then he bent and gave me a long, wet tongue kiss, holding my head hard, pressing against me until it hurt and I was emitting muffled sounds of protest.

He let go with a smack. I threw my head back, dizzy with lust and frustration. "Oh fuck," I gasped.

He grinned at me. "The night is young."

When Drew finally let me have him minutes later it was on his own terms. I gagged, his musky pubic hair tickling my nostrils, as he thrust his tool down my throat and held it there till I was faint from lack of oxygen. When he released me this time I drew great heaving breaths, tears running down my cheeks, but before I could recover his mouth was on mine again. I felt my chest swell as he forced his air into my lungs. We passed our breath back and forth.

"Had enough?" he said when he broke away.

I couldn't speak, but managed to shake my head. Drew smiled. "You're tougher than I thought." His eyes darkened with desire. "So fucking hot, seeing you naked and helpless. Makes me want to just jack off right here in front of you."

"No!" The thought of him pleasuring himself while I could do nothing but watch drove me crazy.

He chuckled. "I didn't think you'd like that idea." Suddenly he knelt in front of me. I cried out as he swallowed my cock and began to slide up and down on it in long strokes, spit running out of his mouth, coating the shaft and wetting my balls. Just as I felt my climax approaching he stopped.

"Damn you!"

Drew shook his finger playfully in my face. "Temper." He grabbed my shoulders as he spread his legs and straddled my lap. I felt his hand grab my slick shaft. I saw his thigh muscles bulge as he bent his legs, then in a flash it happened--his full weight was pressing on my lap and squeezing, enveloping warmth surrounded my cock. Drew had speared himself on me, the last thing I'd expected.

Our cries were simultaneous, mine from surprise, his no doubt from pain. I looked into his face and saw his features twisted into a grimace, his eyes screwed shut, as his body tried to deal with the sudden invasion of his innards. Then they opened and he saw me looking at him. Drew smiled. He knew he had gotten me but good, and it was worth the hurt.

"How're you doing?"

"You're fucking unbelievable," was all I could manage. He stared into space, his features relaxing as his body adjusted to me. Finally he looked at me and smiled again.

"Try and fuck me."

Very quickly I realized why he'd used the luggage strap. My butt was pinned to the chair and I couldn't thrust upward. I struggled harder as Drew chuckled. I felt him begin to move, squeezing my rod with his ass muscles as he slowly raised himself, until only the head of my cock was inside him. He flexed his ring, milking and working the sensitive flesh until my breath grew ragged. Just when I couldn't take anymore he let himself fall back on my lap, relaxing his hole so that my tool surged through him in a huge thrust.

"Oh my god!"

I don't know how long it lasted, but it seemed like forever. Drew used his powerful leg and thigh muscles and his talented ass to take my helpless body, slowly, thoroughly, drawing out each down and upstroke on my aching erection until I saw stars. Knowing that I was inside him bareback only added to the excitement. Every now and then he'd take a breather to kiss me or tease my nipples with his tongue.

After a while both of us were coated with a sheen of sweat. I was shaking, incoherent, half laughing, half crying as I begged for release. Drew's response to every plea was a smile and shake of his tousled head. At last he took pity on me.

"Had enough?"

Before I could answer his body swung into action. The chair squeaked in protest as Drew rode my cock with powerful thrusts. It only took a few seconds for the cum that had built up in my balls to come boiling up and out of my cock buried in his ass. I threw my head back and roared with delight as spurt after spurt of hot cream surged into him. Drew laughed with satisfaction.

"Uh-huh, give it to me."

He slowed his movements but kept his hands on my shoulders, asshole clamped on my cock as he milked the last of my load out of me. Finally one hand went to his erection.

"You're so fucking hot, Glenn," he muttered as he jacked himself with quick hard strokes, leaning back and grinding his hips, working his prostate with my still hard tool. His breath whistled through his clenched teeth, strangled grunts rose from his throat as jets of spunk shot out of his purplish engorged head, hitting my face, chin and chest. He fell against me then, his breath cool against my sweating skin.

We stayed in that position for a long time, captor and captive. At last Drew stirred. Gingerly he raised himself off of me, letting out a small noise as my cock popped out of him. He stretched, took a few stiff steps and smiled.

"Really gave my legs a workout. I'd better untie you."

A minute later I was free. I tested my own limbs, then tried to rise. My legs wobbled and Drew caught one of my elbows. Small tremors shook my thighs. I'd exhausted myself straining against my bonds.

"I'll help you."

He kept one arm around me as we walked slowly back to the bedroom. When we got there, he said, "I'll get a towel and clean you up."

"No," I said. Drew looked at me, surprised.

"I want to wear your cum to bed." Most of it had dried. "You marked me with it."

When we got in bed he kissed me. "I have your load up my ass, don't forget. You've marked me too."

I looked into his eyes. "I want yours up mine. No more rubbers."

His teeth flashed in the grin that had captivated me from the first time I saw him. "Okay, but I'm going to have to recharge my batteries first." He winked. "You do look good wearing my juice."

The next morning I woke earlier than usual, around seven-thirty. Drew lay asleep, his breathing still deep and even. When I got out of bed I winced--my body hadn't quite recovered from being trussed up the night before.

Under the hot shower I began to feel better. I washed the evidence of last night's play off my skin. My cock rose as I relived the memories.

When I came out and began getting dressed Drew stirred in the bed.

"Why're you up so early?" he murmured, his eyes still shut.

"I've got to run an errand at the main administration building before I teach."

Drew opened his eyes with an effort, yawned and smiled. "The life of a department chair. Don't go."

"Have to," I said, my jaw set as I knotted my tie. It probably wasn't going to be an altogether pleasant trip. With an effort I shook off my grim mood and walked over to the bed. I leaned down and kissed him. "See you later. Stay in bed as long as you like."

"Nah, I should go home and change. Keep up the pretense that we live in separate establishments." Drew threw back the covers and sat up. I hugged him and managed to turn away.

"Make yourself some coffee. I'll see you for lunch," I said, as I walked out.

The rain of yesterday had passed, and the day promised to be sunny. My strides were quick and purposeful as I headed toward the Provost's office.

Jon's secretary hadn't come in yet when I got there. I'd planned it this way. I knew he often came early to get work done and this was a good time to catch him. Sure enough, his office door was open. I knocked.

"Come in," he called. He looked a bit surprised to see me. Maybe also apprehensive? If so, he was reading me right.

"Glenn, hello. You're up early."

"I need to talk to you," I said. I felt my heart beat faster and willed myself not to lose control. "That was a rotten and unfair thing you did to Drew."

He blinked, then sighed. He knew what I was talking about. "I know you're angry, Glenn."

"Damn right I am. Disappointed too. You've turned into a true administrator."

That provoked a flicker of annoyance. "I'm not sure that's fair."

I wasn't going to give him anything. "You didn't have to tell Marcia about Drew's sexual harassment accusation. Especially since nothing, absolutely nothing's been proved."

"As Drew's de facto chair she should know what's going on."

"Maybe. She probably would have found out anyway, especially after what happened to us a couple of days ago. But telling her she could put it in his evaluation is unbelievable, Jon. I really thought you were better than that."

No response. Jon's gaze was directed away from me, at a point on the wall of his office. With an effort I hung on to my temper. Losing it wouldn't help Drew. Besides, a part of me still thought of the Provost as a friend. "The least you can do now is to ask her to postpone filing his eval until the hearing is held and a finding is made. Otherwise he'll have this accusation on his record forever."

More silence. When Jon finally looked at me his eyes gave nothing away. "I'll think about it, Glenn."

Anger rose again. "I hope you do. You of all people should know what unfounded rumor can do to a career." Without waiting for an answer I walked out of his office. In the corridor outside I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. There went the department budget increase I'd requested, but I'd done what I had to do.

It turned out to be one of those mornings when I was reminded how little teaching had to do with my job. First there was the colleague, telling me that the next guest speaker on our lecture series was wondering whether we could increase his fee. Then there was the student who wanted to withdraw from her upper-level Chaucer course though it was past the deadline. That wouldn't have been a problem, except she didn't want it to show on her transcript that she was WF--withdrawing failing.

In between all the meetings and e-mails I did run out for an hour and teach a class, as I remember.

Drew stopped by my office just before noon. He had a paper bag in his hand.

"I got a couple of sandwiches from that place you like downtown. Thought we could eat here."

"Good idea."

We munched on sandwiches and chips, washed down with soda. I suppose we might have been cowards for not eating together in the cafeteria. Somebody on campus had let us know in no uncertain terms that our relationship did not meet with their approval. I'd get over it eventually, but I didn't feel like facing more brickbats today.

I told Drew about my conversation with the Provost. "I don't know if it did any good."

"Well, I appreciate you trying, Glenny." Drew drained the last of his Diet Coke. "Too bad about Jon. I thought he was on our side."

"Knowing Jon," I said, "He probably did it from some misguided idea of treating everyone alike. He's scared Elden Lewis or some other right-winger on the faculty will say he's coddling his queer buddies."

"You're probably right. Well, I'm going back to work." Drew gave me a hug and rose. "See you tonight?"

"For sure."

Drew smiled. "Good. Because I owe you something."

For a minute I was puzzled, then I smiled back. "Yes you do. And you won't have to tie me down to pay me back."

He left. I sat at my desk and tried to hold on to the good feeling our time together had given me. Not five minutes passed before there was a knock.

"Glenn?"

"Hello, Phil," I said, a bit surprised. I hadn't seen Philip Ramsey for a long time. The Art Department had moved out of the Humanities Division a few years back when they got their own state-of-the-art facility on the other side of campus. Even though Steelman was a small campus, it was remarkable how not working in the same space cut down how often you saw someone.

Philip and I had never been close anyway. Before he came out he had been married and had kids. I guess it's hard to get over the urge to hide even when it doesn't matter anymore. I would have liked to have known him better, at least until Drew had come along. Nearing sixty Phil was a hunky fellow, tall and broad-shouldered with a full head of silver hair, looking pretty damn good in his jeans and work boots.

"Come on in. What's up?"

Phil seemed aware that his visit was a bit unusual. He scratched his head and shifted on his feet.

"I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time."

"No, not at all."

His eyes met mine. "Glenn, it's shameful what happened to you."

I shrugged with a casualness I didn't feel. "Oh, well. Kids."

"If it was a joke, it was in damn poor taste. I hope they catch whoever did it and give 'em hell." His voice was vehement. I could imagine that for Phil Ramsey there'd be nothing worse than being publicly outed.

"Thanks, Phil. I appreciate it."

"Anyway, I thought of something that might help. Catch the asshole, I mean."

My interest perked up. "Really, what?"

"Well," Philip said, "I heard about the signs, how they used fluorescent posterboard."

"Orange and hot pink. Attention-getting colors, eh?" I said, wryly. "Seems to have worked."

12