The Hallway

Story Info
Taken against her will and forced to please him.
1.3k words
3.69
66.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you are walking down the hall towards the elevator suddenly you are pulled through a doorway and your mouth is covered so you cannot scream. It is very dark in the room you are now in and you cannot make out much. It appears to be an empty office and as you are forced down on the couch you feel your shirt being ripped apart buttons flying and then you feel something very cold on your back and your bra flies off as the knife blade cuts through the straps quickly.

He grabs you by the hair and rubs your face on the front of his pants so you feel his cock against your cheek as he reaches behind you and slices the back of your skirt and rips it in half. In a muffled voice he commands you to unzip his pants and unclasp his belt and you obey. While still holding your hair firmly in his hand right down at your scalp he pulls his shorts down and slaps your face with his half erect cock. Now he begins to stroke it right in front of your face. As the wetness of his pre-cum begins to collect on the growing head of his weapon he now commands you to lick the head of his dick and you do. The salty taste and firm grasp he has almost makes you forget you are being forced to do what he pleases. As he rubs the head of his now hard cock across your eyebrows and forehead he is pushing his ball sac against your lips.

He now looks directly into your eyes and says "Now suck my cock you whore, only the head at first until I tell you, you can suck the shaft. Now fucking do it you cunt!" As your lips engulf the head of his cock you are nearly crying from the anxiousness and fear. Now he grabs your hair with both hands to guide your head as he fucks your mouth. "I want to feel your tongue licking my cock inside your mouth you fucking bitch!" He says with great authority. You are not sure how to do this, but you do your best. He pulls his cock out ever once in a while and rubs the cum covered head back and forth across your lips and mouth.

"Now my little whore you will suck my whole cock until I tell you to stop" and he rams his cock into your mouth and smacks your cheek with his hand as he grabs you by the hair to fuck your mouth. He has your hair on the back of your head in one hand and the other is grabbing one of your breasts now, a bit hard, almost painful. Although rough he appears to be trying to excite you rather than just hurt you. As his cocks throbbing gets stronger and stronger in your mouth he suddenly pulls it out and pushes you down on the ground. He grabs you and lifts you spinning you around so you land on your knees on the couch. You feel the knife again as he cuts your panties and they are gone. He rams his dry fingers into your wet pussy and says "GOOD, you want me to fuck you, you cunt!" and before the words have left the air he rams his dick into your pussy.

You feel his big strong hands grabbing your hips and using them to FUCK you hard, fast and deep. He is ramming inside you so it hurts just a little, but you are getting so wet from the relentless attack of his cock that it is almost exciting and you feel your body climbing towards climax. Suddenly he smacks your ass so hard and loudly that it makes you clamp down on him and he nearly falls over from the intense sensation this causes. He reaches under neath you and smacks your tits and whispers in your ear "I am going to fuck you my little cunt until I cum all over you!" and he bites the side of your neck. You let out a moan of pleasure and he grabs your hair and is now ramming your pussy while pulling you back onto his cock with your hair. His other hand is smacking your ass and pinching your nipples as he uses you as hit fuck toy.

He pulls his huge throbbing cock out of you and smacks your ass with it, then while still holding your hair pulls you around and slaps your face on both sides with his dick now dripping with your pussy juices. He rams it into your mouth and you taste his cum and your cunt juice as he fucks your mouth. He flips you over and spreads your legs apart and stands over you admiring his prey with his hand firmly around your throat. He slaps your tits back and forth and puts his arms under your legs lifting you on an angle so only your head and shoulders are on the edge of the couch and he tells you in a low voice, "Now I am going to fuck your wide open pussy you slut until I am ready to cum, then I am going to make you get on your knees and watch as I stroke my cock while you kneel before me. I will make you my little cumslut!" and he rams his cock deeply into you.

After 20 minutes of intense fucking until you can barely breath he finally drops you to the floor and grabs your hair saying, "get on your fucking knees you slut" and he grabs a strap and ties your hands behind your back. After he has you tied he slaps your ass with another strap making a painful stinging sensation which makes your pussy even wetter. He does this several times and then moves in front of you and is slapping your breasts with the strap and grabs one of your nipples and twists it. Now he is slapping your nipples with his still erect cock. He leans down and sucks very hardly on the right nipple while grasping the left one. He now grabs both your breasts with his big hands and forces them together with his cock in between them. He laughs an evil laugh as he fucks your tits and his cock bumps your chin. He commands you to tilt your head so his cock will go into your mouth while he continues to fuck your tits. He stops and grabs your hair wrapping some of it around his cock and is now fucking your hair right next to your face. The sensation of his cock fucking your hair right next to your face is a bit exhilarating and just as you are settling in on this idea he steps back.

He now grabs your hair with one hand tilting your face upward and is stroking his cock with the other right above your face. He says to you, "Open your mouth and let me see your tongue now you whore, we are going to teach you to be a cumslut, MY fucking cumslut!" And you comply sliding your tongue a little out of your mouth. He leans down a bit touching the top of your tongue with his cock as he is stroking it. You can taste his hot cum and feel the head throbbing. He now says, "It is time you fucking cunt, it is time for you to become my cumslut. Make sure to keep your tongue out as I cover it with my hot cum!". And a shot of hot cum shoots into your mouth, the next covering your tongue and the next hitting your lips and falling to your tongue. He now commands "Now swallow my hot cum you whore and you will be my cumslut". The warm fluid slides down your throat and now you wonder how he will use you next, now that you belong to him and are his sex slave to be used and fucked and cum on whenever he pleases.