The Hallway

Story Info
I'll show him...
6.6k words
3.96
18.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jazz, cheer up... It's gonna be okay. I promise it's not the end of the world. He did you a favor." Keyshia said to her friend, who was sitting beside her softly weeping crocodile tears.

Jasmine looked at her with a big unbelieving frown on her face. It was the end of the world for her. Her boyfriend of two years had just broken up with her. It had been the longest relationship the 23-year-old had ever been involved in. Jasmine was really bad about her choices in men and it looked as if that fact would never change.

Keyshia tried to tell her. Keyshia was 23 as well and had grown up with Jasmine. The two were the best of friends and told each other everything. So Keyshia was there for all of the messy details. Every time there was a break-up, Jasmine would cry on her bestie's shoulder. Frankly, though, Keyshia was tiring of it all.

Keyshia didn't understand why Jasmine couldn't find a good man. Jasmine was a beautiful, mocha-skinned woman with soft curly dark hair that she liked to wear tied back. She had a slim-thick build with bouncy B-cup breasts, a slim waist and flared hips. She had a serious bend on her booty as well. She got a LOT of attention from men and women alike. Maybe that was the problem, Keyshia thought. All of those choices. Keyshia had even tried to hook Jasmine up with her cousin, Javon. They were about the same age and Javon was doing well for himself. But he was going into the Marines in a few months and he had given up on dating Jasmine. Besides, he told Keyshia, women like Jasmine didn't go for guys like him. They liked bad boys and drama.

Keyshia knew Javon was right. The man who had just dumped Jasmine, 27-year-old Kenny, was full of drama. Jasmine had caught him cheating several times but always stayed with him. He had even talked her into doing threesomes to "spice" up their sex life. Keyshia likened it to more like legal cheating.

He had even made a pass at Keyshia but she would hear none of it. Not only was Keyshia gay, she could not stand Kenny and hated him with a passion. Kenny, in turn, thought Keyshia had a thing for Jasmine. He even suggested a threesome with them and Keyshia. Jasmine actually had the audacity to approach Keyshia with the idea. Keyshia flipped out and Jasmine almost lost her friend. The pair made up though and Keyshia told Jasmine that Kenny was gonna leave her one day. She had no idea how eerily prophetic she was being.

Now here Jasmine was sitting in Keyshia's living room crying on her shoulder. She hadn't been able to get much from Jasmine about what happened because she was blubbering so much. But now Jasmine had calmed down a bit so she could talk.

*Jazz, tell me what happened." Keyshia said.

Jasmine blew out a sigh and began the story. She had gotten off work early and headed over to Kenny's place to surprise him. At this, Keyshia shook her head.

"Jazz, why didn't you call him first? You don't pop up at no nigga's crib. Even if he's not doing anything, he'll grow to resent it." she lectured.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah," she said dismissively. "Anyway as I'm pulling by his crib, I see him leave the house and get into this Ford Mustang. I was suspicious so I followed him. Keyshia, they went to this hotel in town. He was with some redbone bitch. They walked arm-in-arm into the lobby."

Keyshia rolled her eyes as Jasmine continued. "I know where this is going," she muttered.

"I could them talking to the front desk clerk and what the room number they got. They didn't even look back. I watched them go to the elevator to go up to their room."

Keyshia put her hand on Jasmine's shoulder. She could see the pain in Jasmine's eyes. She hated that her friend was hurting like this. All over a nigga.

"I went back out to my car for a few minutes to try to calm down but it wasn't working. I was soooo mad. After a bit, I got out and marched straight through the lobby to the elevator. I took it to the fifth floor to their room, 510. I knocked a couple of times and no one answered. I then started beating on the door. That got their attention. Kenny finally came to the door. Keyshia, he had this look on his face like he was expecting me."

"Whuuuut???" Keyshia exclaimed, her eyes big.

Jasmine nodded. "Yep. And that's what he said to me too. He said, 'I knew it was you who was behind us'. I was too stunned to be mad. I asked him why did he do this to me. What did I do to deserve being treated like this? You know what this nigga told me?"

Keyshia shook her head no. "This better be good," she said angrily.

"He said I was too boring in bed. He said it was good I found out like this because he was gonna leave me. I wasn't nasty enough for him." she said, using air quotes to emphasize the word nasty.

"Oh dayum Jazz." Keyshia blurted.

"I couldn't believe it. He said he would come by one day next week and get the rest of his stuff. Then he calmly turned around and went back into the hotel room." Jasmine said sadly. The tears returned and her shoulder shook as she sobbed.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," Keyshia said, pulling her close. She held Jasmine tightly. "I know this seems like the end of the world but I promise you it isn't."

She let go of Jasmine after a couple of minutes and Jasmine shook her head. "He said I wasn't nasty or slutty enough. I mean, I've done some freaky shit for that man. I've slept with other women..." she said, shaking her head. "Dayum Keyshia. He changed me forever."

Keyshia thought about when Jasmine asked her to do a threesome with her and Kenny and she tried to wall off the growing anger she felt inside. She remembered when Kenny came on to her during a house party. He didn't care that she was a lesbian. In fact, it probably turned him on more. Keyshia was used to men coming at her. She was in fact quite beautiful. She had that lipstick look instead of the butch look. She had short natural hair, the same mocha complexion as Jasmine and was a bit thicker than she was. So yes, she got attention from men but she didn't want it. And the way she felt about Kenny made it extremely hard for her not to tell Jasmine about him coming on to her. But she figured it wouldn't be good for her to tell Jasmine what happened.

"Baby, I swear you're going to get past this. I know it hurts now but you're going to be fine." Keyshia promised.

Jasmine sat back on the couch and crossed her arms in front her of angrily. "I can't believe that nigga said I'm not nasty enough." she seethed. She sat up and looked at Keyshia. "Do you think I'm too nice?" she asked.

"Jazz, I don't believe that's what he was referring to." Keyshia said with a frown.

Jasmine sighed. "I know, I know." she relented. "He meant nasty as in slutty. But I've done a lot of freaky stuff with him. And for the most part, I've enjoyed it all."

Keyshia gave her the side-eye at that one. "Really?" she said in disbelief. "So you enjoyed the threesomes he made you participate in? You're bisexual now?"

Jasmine squirmed a bit. "Well, the first time I didn't. But the other times I had fun. I mean, it was enjoyable for me. Actually, Kenny was mad that the girl got me off more than he could." she said with an embarrassed smile.

Keyshia just stared at her. "You never told me that." she said.

Jasmine frowned. "I didn't know how you would take that." she said. "You know how much I care about you. And with you being gay..."

Keyshia glared at her. "Let's get something straight, Jasmine. You're my girl. I love you like a sister. I would NEVER cross that line with you." she admonished.

Jasmine shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "I'm sorry." she said softly.

"It's all good." Keyshia said, touching Jasmine on the shoulder.

Jasmine stood up and sighed. She suddenly felt very tired. "Well, I'm gonna go home." she said wearily.

"Are you sure?" Keyshia asked with worry. She wasn't sure that Jasmine needed to be alone right now. "You can crash on my couch if you want."

"No, I'd rather have my own bed." Jasmine said. "Thanks, babe." She gave Keyshia and hug and headed for the door.

"Call me if you want to talk." Keyshia called after her. Jasmine nodded and left the apartment.

Jasmine made the short drive back to her own apartment and went inside. She turned on the lights and looked around. It seemed as if during the short time she was gone from Kenny, he had packed up a lot of his stuff and left with that girl. She looked around for obvious signs of him but there were none. She went over to her couch and crashed down on it. She missed him already. But she knew he wasn't coming back. And she knew that was best for her.

"I have to move on." she said aloud to herself. She put her cell phone down on the cocktail table and laid down on the couch, resting her head on one of the cushions. She felt very tired so she closed her eyes to sleep. However, sleep did not come to her. She thought about the times she had with Kenny and she began to get horny.

Despite what Kenny said about her, Jasmine had a really healthy libido. Kenny opened new doors for her sexually. Before him, she would've never considered being with a woman. Now that she had been in a few threesomes with him, she looked at Keyshia in a different light. She allowed herself the thought of what sex with Keyshia would be like. Keyshia was beautiful and knowing her character was a plus in Jasmine's book. But Jasmine knew she'd never step to Keyshia like that.

She did enjoy the threesomes though. She seemed to get off more with the women than Kenny but that was because Kenny was more of a bull in bed. He believed in pounding the shit out of the pussy. She knew he could be a better lover if he'd just slow down but that wasn't his style. But at times, his roughness got her off thoroughly. She liked submitting to him and letting him have his way with her. She wondered if she would be able to find another man who could handle her that way.

She then thought about what he said about her and her anger returned. The nerve of that nigga saying I'm not freaky enough. He wasn't saying that shit when he was fucking me in the ass and beating my throat up. I ate that nigga's ass and sucked his dirty nuts and everything, she thought.

She sat up and thought. Maybe he's right. Maybe there's more to being a freak besides doing threesomes and being with women. A freak is down for whatever. She thought about something freaky and slutty that she could do to prove to herself just how nasty she could be. Of course, animals were out. She could fuck a tranny if she knew any. But she didn't. Sucking off perfect strangers would be freaky. Yes, anonymous sex sounded exciting. But she wasn't down for the public outdoor thing. No, it had to be behind closed doors.

She thought about the hotel that she followed Kenny to. It was no Holiday Inn but seemed clean and efficient. She wondered how many horny guys were staying there. The floor where Kenny was staying was dimly lit. She looked at the clock on her phone. It was 1 am in the morning. There wouldn't be a lot of traffic there this time of night. At the same time, it wasn't really late either.

"So he thinks I'm not nasty enough huh? Not freaky enough?" she said aloud. "I'll show him who's a slut."

She went into her bedroom and stripped naked. She looked at herself in her mirror then took a long shower. She got her hair together and put on a striped white and Margarita Lime colored sundress. It contrasted beautifully with her mocha skin tone. She slid into some beige wedge sandals to complete her look.

She grabbed her purse and phone and left her apartment. She got into her car and drove over to the hotel where she followed Kenny was. She saw his car still parked there and she parked beside it. She smiled and slipped her panties off before she got out of her car. She then got out and put her purse in the trunk, opting to keep her cell phone with her. She walked around to Kenny's car and put her panties on his antenna. She was all smiles as she walked towards the lobby.

When she entered the hotel lobby, she didn't see anyone at the front desk. Perfect she thought. She went to the elevator and took it to the fifth floor. She felt a rush of excitement as she got off the elevator and began to slowly wander down the hallway. Keyshia came to her mind and she wondered what her friend would say if she knew what she was up to. Keyshia would probably kick her ass and take her straight home. She laughed softly to herself; it was a good thing she didn't tell Keyshia what she was doing.

She stopped and thought a perfect stranger encountering her and bending her over right there in the hallway. He would take her and force his hard dick down her throat. People would hear the commotion and come out of their rooms to watch. The stranger would pull his dick out of her and cum all over her face. The onlookers would applaud her audacity and finally, Kenny would walk up and see her; an astonished look on his face.

This fantasy turned her on immensely and she reached down under her dress to feel the wetness between her thighs. She slid her swollen clit between her middle fingers and massaged it. She moaned loudly as she leaned against the wall.

She regained her composure and straightened her dress out. She slowly and aimlessly wandered down the dimly lit hallway. She heard footsteps behind her and this light-skinned younger guy carrying a pail of ice passed by her. She surveyed him; he was average height but cute with a mini-fro neatly cut and a smooth baby-face. She gave him a smile as he let his eyes thoroughly wash over her. The man kept looking at her as he pulled out his room key and prepared to enter his room. Jasmine continued to smile at him.

"Hi." she said simply. The young man nodded to her and returned her smile then went into his room.

Jasmine's smile disappeared and she frowned. Dayum, he didn't bite. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, she thought. Then the man's door opened and he stuck his head out. "Hey, are you looking for someone?" he asked softly.

Jasmine gave him a serious but sultry look. "Maybe you..." she replied.

The man's eyes got big and he looked up and down the hallway. He came over to Jasmine and took her hand. He ushered her into his room and closed the door. They went over towards the bed where he faced her. He stared at the beautiful chocolate woman and thought to himself, this is too good to be true. Gotta be a set-up, he thought. He took Jasmine's hand and twirled her around slowly to get a good look at her.

"Ooohhwee..." he mumbled. "Damn baby, what is your story?"

Jasmine smiled. "My boyfriend... well, now ex-boyfriend.. dumped me yesterday. He said I wasn't freaky or slutty enough for him." she replied.

"Is that so?" the man asked in surprise.

Jasmine nodded. "Yes, he left me for some chick he's here on this floor with." she said.

"Wayminit..." the man said, holding up his hand. "Your ex is here at this hotel with some other girl???" he asked incredulously.

Jasmine nodded. "On this floor." she confirmed. "So here I am to show him just how slutty and nasty I can be." she said matter-of-factly. "What's your name?"

The man stared at her for a few seconds before he answered. He still couldn't believe this was happening. "Tony." he said.

"Well Tony..." Jasmine said softly, squatting down in front of him. "I can see that you obviously don't believe me so I have to prove myself to you. I mean, here you are all alone in this room. Seems to be me like this was meant to be."

Tony watched her undo the fly on his jeans and wrestle them down around his butt. "I uhhhh... I had a date with this shawty and thought I was gonna get some tonight so I got this room. But she wasn't giving it up so she went home after the date. So here I am." he explained.

Jasmine pulled down his boxers off his butt and pulled his hardening dick out. She looked up at him. "Well, isn't this your lucky night?" she whispered and kissed the tip of his dick. Tony's dick stiffened immediately and Jasmine began to lick all around the head. He had a nice, thick curvy dick and the head fit nicely in her mouth. She sucked a good part of it in her mouth and turned on her suction. She closed her eyes and savored his musky taste. She licked underneath and along his shaft then nuzzled his balls. His dick laid across her face while she sucked on his nuts.

"Oooooh FUCK..." Tony moaned.

Jasmine returned to sucking on his dick and her hand crept down under her dress and between her thighs. Tony reached inside the top of her dress and palmed her titties. He pulled at her nipple and Jasmine moaned louder. She pulled the dress up over her thighs as she squatted and Tony could see she had on no panties.

"Oh shit!!" he exclaimed. "You came ready didn't you?"

Jasmine stopped sucking for a bit and smiled. "I told you I wasn't playing." she said, sucking his head back into her mouth.

Tony threw his head back and sucked in his breath. "Hell yes, I see that now." he moaned. He pushed her head away and stood her up. He looked at her for a second then he shrugged off his jeans and boxers off. He went over and grabbed a gym bag off the floor beside the bed and. He went through it and came back over to Jasmine. He grabbed her and pushed her back onto the bed on her bottom.

Jasmine watched him tear the wrapper off of a Magnum XL condom and roll it down over his dick. He climbed up on the bed threw the bottom of her dress back up on her waist. Jasmine opened her legs and Tony spied her smooth shaven mound. He licked his lips and got down between her thighs. He threw her legs up on his shoulders and buried his face in her lovepie.

She was soaking wet in anticipation. Tony slurped in her labia and tasted her sweet juices. Jasmine arched her back in orgasmic bliss and grabbed his head. She ran her fingers through his Afro as his tongue caressed her buzzing clit. Sated with her juices, he sat up and slapped at her clit with his dick. Jasmine squirmed and squealed. Tony pushed himself inside her reveled in her wet warm gushiness. He threw her legs up on his shoulders and drove himself in and out of her with a steady, deep stroke. He grabbed at Jasmine's titties with both hands as he pounded away.

Jasmine took one of her legs off his shoulder and wrapped it around his waist. Tony pushed her other leg back farther and fucked her harder and faster.

"OOOOH YESSSSS!! GIVE TO ME!! GIVE TO MEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

Tony wanted to hit it from the back but he felt his balls lurch and he couldn't hold his nut back. "FUCK..." he yelled as he stopped fucking and pulled himself out of her. He pulled the condom off his dick and grabbed Jasmine by the back of her neck. He pulled her off the bed down on her knees and shoved his dick into her mouth. His face twisted up in anguish as he pumped her mouth. His mouth opened with a silent roar as his back spasmed and he erupted in her mouth. Jasmine closed her eyes and kept sucking, swallowing as much of his seed as she could.

Finally, Tony let go of her head and she sat back, breathless. Tony crashed onto the bed on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Jasmine looked at him for a minute then she stood up. She straightened her dress up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then licked the excess cum from her fingers. She smiled at Tony and waved buh-bye to him. Tony was too weak and drained to wave back. Jasmine quietly left the room.

Out in the hallway, it was eerily silent. "That was good but I need more," Jasmine said aloud to no one in particular. She took a couple of steps then yelled, "MORE!! MORE!!"

Up the hallway a few doors down, a door opened and a man stepped out. "Who is that? What's going on?" he asked. Jasmine walked up to him. He was an older brother with short graying hair but handsome. He looked in pretty good shape. He wore some pajamas and a wife beater t-shirt. The man stared at her, puzzled by the shiny substance around her mouth.

12