The Hammers of Oryx Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead kneeling beside her turned and lowered her cute face over Sarya's. Instinctively, Sarya parted her lips for a kiss, but the redhead winked as she opened her mouth and the thick load she had held in her mouth from the blonde poured out. It was still warm, and Sarya let it slide down her throat. The redhead locked her lips onto Sarya's, and the man started fucking her amber pussy from behind. She moaned into Sarya's mouth, and Sarya pinched the redhead's thick nipples, now slick with his jizz.

The orgy was in full swing, and Sarya knew that in no time she would be lost in it. It turned her on, but she had to keep her mind partially on the task at hand. Which was increasingly more difficult as the stud kept fucking her with his enormous cock. She had a tendency to lose herself when she started coming, but she dare not stop now and risk Lady Trelayne or one of the others having suspicions about her, or noticing that they'd never seen her face before among the staff. Best to go along with the fun now, and hope to have a moment to search the piles of clothing afterward.

She felt her own orgasm building and wrapped her legs around the young man's tight ass. She pulled him deeper and he started to thrust faster. "Don't stop, baby," she moaned. "Don't fucking stop, you're going to make my pussy come." The stud quickened his pace, pulling all the way out to the tip and then pushing deep until his balls pressed against her ass. His abdomen was rippled with muscle, and a light sheen of perspiration had begun to form across his young body. Her pussy was making squishy noises as he fucked her and she could feel the wetness dripping down across her asshole. Each time he thrust back in to the hilt, her pussy pushed more juice past his cock and down her ass. She watched his hard abdomen, his tight waist, and the length of his fat cock as it pushed in and out of her. He was an almost perfect male specimen, ruggedly handsome but not delicate like many who spent their time around nobility.

Then, it hit her. Her orgasm started between her legs and rolled up and across her chest, a wave of pleasure that forced her to cry out in ecstasy. "Ohhhhh fuck!" The stud felt her pussy clench and push back at his cock. His cock popped out, rigid as steel. A stream of fluid sprayed up out of her pussy and splashed against his chest and belly. Sarya rubbed her clit with her hand and arched her back. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she cried out as her pussy continued to squirt up and around where she lay. Her orgasm receded and her muscles began to relax, warmth filling her body, the glow of her orgasm enveloping her. The young man smiled above her, his own skin covered with her cum, and pushed his prick back into her. He started fucking her again with that same deep rhythm.

"Shit baby, you want me to squirt again?" she asked.

"Yes, my lady. Again and again."

"Oh fuck," Sarya moaned. My god, she was losing her mind on this cock.

The other men had seen her come, as had Trelayne and her brunette handmaiden. Gerik waved them over to join.

Joram stopped fucking Trelayne and looked at the noblewoman. "Well, go on," she said. The man pulled his cock out of her well-fucked hole. Joram's load poured from her asshole. Her pussy was wide open as well. These men were large, and Sarya knew she was in for something special.

Joram knelt on the left side of her and rubbed his wet cock across her tit, which was slick with her own ejaculate.

Lady Trelayne walked over and stood beside Sarya. She had three fingers buried deep in her pussy and was finger fucking herself furiously. Her other hand clutched at her breast. "You like to get wet, dear?"

Sarya groaned consent as Gerik continued to pound her pussy.

"Good," Trelayne said. "Then let's get wet together."

Trelayne stepped over Sarya and stood above her, legs spread apart on each side of Sarya's chest. The Lady's legs began shaking. Her fingers rubbed her clit and fucked her hole. She buried a free finger into her slick asshole. She started moaning deep within her throat, louder and louder until it became an animal whine. "Oooooh!" She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and slapped at her swollen clit. Her pussy gushed down onto Sarya's chest and tits, splashing the men who surrounded her. It was as if she had dumped a flagon of tea upon Sarya's chest, hot and wet. Sarya and the two men surrounding her were completely soaked.

"Oh fuck! My pussy's coming again! Shit!" Sarya exclaimed, her own orgasm pushed over the edge. Gerik pulled his prick out of her pussy once more as it began spraying another thick stream of cum up into the air. It hit Lady Trelayne's pussy and legs, still spread over her, and arced up past her belly. Joram couldn't take it anymore and began to cum with his hand stroking his cock. Sarya had her mouth open wide in orgasmic bliss, and Joram aimed for his target like an archer. Jet after jet of hot spunk shot into Sarya's mouth, which she swallowed eagerly. It was a fucking incredible sight, everyone coming at once.

Gerik crawled over to Sarya's face and fisted his cock. Lady Trelayne collapsed atop Sarya and aligned her own face beside Sarya's. Their naked bodies were slick and soaked, and their breasts slid across one another. Gerik's cock spurted white jets at Sarya and Trelayne. The young man's balls emptied volumes across their faces, the thick semen rolling down cheeks and across lips. The women swallowed what they could, but there was just too much and soon their faces were coated and the semen rolled down past their lips. Both women then took turns sucking on Joram and Gerik's still dripping cocks held out in front of them.

"Yes, suck every last drop out," Gerik groaned. The cum was hot and salty.

The blonde stud followed their lead and thrust deep into the cute redhead, pumping his load into her tight pussy.

Trelayne licked the juice and semen off of Sarya's face and neck, then kissed her deep on the mouth.

When it was done, Sarya sat up on her elbows, her face and chest shining in the low light that filled the room. "Fuck, that was a nice surprise." She pointed to the discarded tray still lying by the door and wiped some of the stray semen from her cheek. "Can I offer anyone a drink? I've had my fill, obviously."

Lady Trelayne smiled and sat down beside her. "No, my dear. But thank you for asking. Joram, would you be so kind as to get our friend here something to clean herself up with?"

Joram jumped up, his large cock still erect, and walked over to the piles of clothing that lay against the wall.

"Thank you, Lady," Sarya replied. "I should probably get back to the kitchens."

"Oh, call me Kristyna. And don't worry about that just yet," Trelayne said. "The Baron's off sticking his cock into his own party of fawning followers. No one's getting in trouble tonight, not if they serve as well as you have."

The other men and handmaidens began cleaning themselves up. Gerik brought Lady Trelayne a clean cloth and began wiping her body with it. She sat, watching Sarya with a curious intensity, her eyes wandering over the slick expanse of her torso. "I must say, it's been some time since I've come that hard."

Sarya blushed. "I admit I wasn't quite expecting that when I came upstairs."

Joram returned with a large cloth, and began wiping Sarya's skin clean. He lingered over her breasts and between her legs. Sarya glanced at him and noticed a thin smile on his face. Her pussy clenched at the thought of what they had just done, and each time Joram's hand brought the cloth to her pussy she felt his thick fingers press against her throbbing clit.

"Careful, Joram," she said, "you're going to get me started again."

"That'll do, Joram," Lady Trelayne said. She continued to gaze at Sarya. "We do have an eager group here."

Sarya smiled, and looked back at Lady Trelayne. It wasn't surprising that she'd caught the Baron's eye. Her long brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders, framing a face of flawless cream. Her green eyes were bright and perceptive, and she wore just the right amount of powders and color to accentuate her natural beauty. He breasts were perfect globes, sitting high on her chest, nipples slightly upturned and pink. Sarya let her gaze drift down over her tight abdomen to the flushed pussy between her long, firm legs. Her skin was a sheen of perspiration and drying come, making her look like a doll. Sarya found her utterly beautiful.

"I've not seen you before among the Baron's servants."

Trelayne's statement snapped Sarya out of her daydream. Sarya met her gaze again and tried to keep her face still as she felt the blood rushing to her head as her pulse quickened.

"Admittedly, I don't keep track of all those who serve and attend these galas," she continued. "But I think I'd remember someone as striking as you. And as talented."

"This is my first night here," Sarya responded, trying to sound as naive as possible. No point in trying to fool the lady of the house. That would only get her into trouble fast. And she didn't trust herself to pull off a grand deception, not sitting as she was, completely naked, streaked with semen, and flushed from orgasm.

"Quite an introduction to the Baron's service, no doubt."

"I won't complain, but I can't help feeling Nicodemus is not going to allow my absence."

Trelyane smiled, the first genuine glimpse of warmth Sarya had seen since she entered the room. "You let me worry about that kitchen toad. The man often thinks himself above his station. I'll let him know you were with me the entire night."

"It's still early."

"Precisely," Trelayne said. "Come, let's get you something nice to wear."

Trelayne led Sarya out of the room through a small door opposite of where she had entered. They left the others behind; Joram had already begun licking the redhead's tight nipples and a second round was likely just beginning. Down a dark hall, Sarya followed the Lady close behind, he uniform gathered in her hands. She watched as Trelayne's hips swayed in front of her. She wondered where they were going. She hoped, perhaps, it might lead her to the amulet.

"Nicodemus does good work, despite his demeanor."

Sarya swept her gaze up to look at the back of Krystina's head. "I don't doubt it, if he's working for the Baron."

"He has a fine taste in serving girls," she added. "I wonder where he found you?"

It was less a rhetorical question than a request for Sarya's story. She had better think one up, quick.

"I applied, like all the rest."

"I'm certain. But he must've seen something in you to send you to the salons upstairs? Tell me, did you suck his cock?"

Sarya nearly stumbled in the dark. "I'm sorry?"

"His cock. Did you suck it like you sucked Gerik?"

"No."

"Hm," she said quietly.

Trelayne stopped in the hall and let her right hand slide across the wall. A soft click sounded in the dark, and candlelight spread from a thin crack to Sarya's right that slowly spread into a deep recess. Another room off of this secret passage. Trelayne entered, leaving the false wall open for Sarya. She followed.

12