The Hand is an Extension of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, she reached into the front of his pants. She wrapped her fingers around his penis: "I love this dick. It makes me so happy to feel it." Her fingers were cool and wet, when she explored his penis. She pumped his penis a couple times. The sensation turned Jerry purely sexual.

He lost his patience. He pulled off her t-shirt. She helped him eagerly. He pulled his pants down. She ripped her own pants off. Next thing, they were both naked. Feeling their whole naked body touching each other was sensuously intense. He looked at her tight body in the dusk light. She had smooth and flawless skin. Youth had kept her body in prime shape. She ravaged on touching and kissing him, while he stole glances.

"I want to feel you."

"I'll put a condom on."

"No, I want to feel you. I had a check up. I am good. Are you?"

"Yes, I am good, too."

"Put it in."

He pointed his penis. He slid his tip along her moist vagina until he found the entrance. He rushed in, remembering a saying of the Kama Sutra: "The first entry should hurt the boy." Wrapped under the down comforter with the silky cover, they thrust against each other. Slight sweat formed. Her mouth gaped open with passion. He was intent on mouthing her neck.

Everything turned into a blur of passion: The ass grabbing, the kisses, the nipple sucking, the ear lobe biting. He turned her around into different positions. And, she let herself be handled like a rag doll, only occasionally asking: "Where do you want me?"

By the time they had come together, the night had broken out completely outside. The room felt quiet almost abandoned in the darkness. They cuddled with their warm bodies in a cocoon of bliss. Their minds drifted intoxicated from love making into slumber and dreams.

A key in the door startled both of them. Rose jumped onto her knees in wild panic. Her body shrunk smaller. She put her index finger on Jerry's lips intently telling him to be quiet, possibly even to stop breathing. Both of them froze. They anticipated being caught. Yet, they didn't know what to do. So, they froze.

Rose' roommate walked into the room. Her roommate's walk was tired. She seemed very familiar with her own room. Obviously! She plopped on her own bed opposite to the couple. She pulled her t-shirt over head. Her bare breast showed. In the dark night light, Jerry could make out that her roommate was rather large breasted with giant nipples.

"Hi Sara! I have something in the kitchen that I want to show you."

"Oh, what do you have?"

The two women got up. Rose threw a robe over her naked body. Sara put her t-shirt back on. They walked out. Behind her back, Rose signaled Jerry to get out.

12