The Handjob From My Roommate

Story Info
A guy gets an unexpected HJ from his roommate.
900 words
3.77
147.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling horny today. It had been awhile since I last jacked off.

I had just taken a shower, and while I was washing my dick, I began thinking of my ex-girlfriend. I was remembering how sexy she was, how perfectly my dick felt in her pussy, and how warm & wet it was. I remembered how I used to cum in her mouth and on her face so often, and how much it used to turn me on. After thinking of that, my cock was hard.

I got out of the shower, my dick no longer fully erect, but still pretty long and semi-hard. I secretly hoped my roommate was staring at me through the peep holes in the bathroom closet, which was connected to the closet in her room.

When I got out, I knew I had to masturbate. Since I no longer have a room in my house (I gave up my old room to my new roommate since I was unemployed, and having trouble paying rent), my options were a)Just jack off in the living room, on the couch where I sleep. This option seemed kind of appealing, since the exhibitionist in me sort of wanted to get caught by roommate, who always sleeps until at least noon in her room. But as perverse as I am, I had to be realistic. If my roommate caught me jacking off, it would probably just be embarrassing more than arousing.

So I chose option b)Go in my other roommate's room (he was at work) and jack off in there.

I went in, and turned on one of my favorite porn videos, and began to stroke my cock. Watching the video was turning me on, but as I watched, I still fantasized about my roommate coming in to ask me a question or something. If I had already made the effort to seek privacy, then it would be her fault if she caught me jacking off, and I would just lay there with my dick out, and she would say "Would you like some help", and I'd say "Yes".

But the chances of that happening, I thought, were probably about 1%...or less. So I continued jacking off, focusing on my porn video.

All of a sudden, the first part of my previous fantasy happened...my roommate did indeed enter the room, and without knocking. She seemed surprised and embarrassed at first, but she noticed that I did not seem either surprised or embarrassed, and I was laying there with my hard cock exposed to her.

"Jacking off?" She asked, giggling to herself.

"Yup." I replied.

"Do you need some help?" She asked.

"Yes, but just this one time." I said.

She walked over to where I was laying and knelt down beside me, looking at my stiff cock.

"I like to have some visual aide when I do this," I said, "So either I can just keep this porn on, or if you want me to focus on you, then you could just take your shirt off so I can look at your tits while you do it."

She smiled, and took off her shirt. Her tits were not very big, but they were big enough, and just the idea that my roommate who I had never had any kind of sexual encounter with, and had not really even thought about having a sexual encounter with, was about to give me a handjob while she was topless.

"Oh, also, if you want to do this, you have to do it until I cum, okay?"

"Okay." She said, smiling. This also turned me on immensely, knowing I was going to cum all over my roommate's hand.

She wrapped her right hand around my cock. "You've got a nice cock." She said. I thanked her for the compliment. She began to slowly stroke my dick, all the time staring at it with lust.

"Does that feel good?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." I said, my voice starting to tremble with the pleasure of her hands working my dick up and down.

I stared at her tits while she stared at my cock, and I sighed in ecstasy.

After a couple minutes, I was ready to cum. She could feel my cock throbbing, and asked "Are you about to cum?"

"Yes" I said.

"Go ahead, cum all over my hand, it will turn me on." She said.

With that permission, my cock exploded. The first strand of cum shot up into the air. She shrieked with amusement and surprise. Then, I watched as the rest of my white/translucent cum poured steadily out of my cock, and dripped down her fingers.

"Wow, that's a lot...I guess I did a good job!" She said.

"Yeah, you did." I replied.

She kept stroking until the last few drops oozed out of my dick. Then she took her hand, which was soaked in cum, and licked the cum off of it.

"I like to taste it." She said, smiling.

I got up, and pulled my pants up over my semi-erect dick.

"Maybe we could do this another time." I said.

"Yeah, I liked it." She replied.

"Okay, well how about, from now on, when Donovan isn't home, I will just jack off in the living room. If you catch me, then you can help me again if you want." I proposed.

"Sounds like a plan." She said.