The Hands

Story Info
Defiled by the Unseen.
2.7k words
4.43
57.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
453 Followers

Deprived of vision, I lay spreadeagled on the bed. A blindfold taped across my eyes and thick silken restraints bound my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. No words were to be spoken. I was not in control, far from it, but I was there voluntarily. I had given myself over to the unseen entity known as "The Hands", someone who knew how to control, to use a woman, to push her beyond. Hours it would last, many, many hours of defilement.

My big tits were getting a work over, random slaps that broke the silence with loud thwacks, each one followed by an involuntary yelp from me. A series of rapid staccato slaps to one nipple and then the other was followed by a pensive pause before the sides of my breast mounds were spanked hard. No inch of boob was spared, my tits smarted with the torment and things had only just begun. I never knew when or where the next smack would land, or how hard it would be. "The Hands" was working my tits over, but I would learn very quickly that spanking was only a minor part of the repertoire.

After a series of skimming smacks that zeroed in on both nipples simultaneously, contact stopped. The only sounds were our breathing, mine much deeper and faster. Time seemed to stop as I waited for something else to happen, yet still nothing. Seconds ran into minutes, then firm fingers lashed out and grabbed my nipples clamping them, squeezing them, squeezing the very breathe out of me. Over and over again my nipples were grabbed and released in a pincer like grip. Each time they were grasped, they were twisted more and more, until it felt like they were being twisted full circle. Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore, respite was given, but only momentarily and only so a new torment could be unleashed. This time instead of twisting, the vice like grip pulled my nipples upwards, dragging my whole tit with them.

My tits were stretched repeatedly, they felt like they were being distended beyond belief -- methodically. Finally they were relinquished and "The Hands" became busy elsewhere in the room. I heard a luggage bag unzip, and then some rattling around. I heard what sounded like a bottle of some description open, then I felt a cool drip on to my nipples, but the coolness didn't last long, replaced by a distinct burning sensation, not overpowering, but a burning sensation nonetheless that spread across my entire tit as what felt like oil of some description was massaged into them. My mind wandered as to what had been applied to me to cause such a sensation, but then I heard the telltale sound of a match being lit and then a candle being burnt which jolted me back to the moment. Almost instantaneously, I felt searing hot wax on my already burning and tenderised tits. I yelped, squirmed and bucked against my silken restraints as hot wax landed and ran over my tits before solidifying, locking in the burning sensation of I what I later discovered to be oil infused with chilli. Hot wax rained down on me for what seemed like an eternity, and I could feel my tits being totally covered in wax, slowly and deliberately.

"The Hands" then moved to my cunt, presumably because my tits were completely caked with wax, they felt like they were, the wax locking in the strong tingling sensation of the oil.

"Whack...... Whack.......Whack"

My cunt was smacked repeatedly and exactly, over and over again rapidly, only interrupted by short and sharp pinches to my clit. This brand of torment was the epitome of pain and pleasure, but abruptly it stopped.

I heard more shuffling and then first my ankle and then my wrist restraints were removed. I was allowed the briefest moment of peace before I was pushed and prodded on to all fours in a doggy position. The silken restraints were put back on my wrists and ankles. The one in control spent some time positioning me just how they wanted. Hands then reached around and started to vigorously squeeze my encrusted tits, cracking the wax, removing it all. The process of binding my hanging tits then commenced, I had no doubt it would be expert. Swathes of rope wrapped rapidly around the base of my pendulous tits, I felt the engorging begin as the ropes tightened, biting delectably into the soft flesh that was still burning because of the oil. Soon my tits started to throb deeply within their unyielding constraints. "The Hands" moved back to the bad and I again heard clinking and shuffling as I was momentarily left alone, the throbbing from my tits now coursed through my whole body. Contemplating this was brief though, as hands grabbed by tits, encircling there bond form almost completely and squeezing them wickedly. It may have only been a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity as the intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain mingled together, but there was still more to come...... a lot more.

Abruptly, the encompassing hands relinquished my anguished globes but I yelped as first one nipple and them the other was clamped. The clamps bit into the already tormented nipples, then I felt them dragged down impossible and I whimpered as I felt the nipples being stretched. Weights had been attached to the clamps, and they swung lightly, their slow arcs dragging my nipples forward then back.

Fuck, I thought, my tits had really been worked over already; they'd been groped, squeezed, twisted, and slapped. They had had both hot wax and stinging oil applied to them and they were now meticulously bound tightly and the nipples were clamped and weighted. That was nothing though, compared to what would happen to my cunt. Deft fingers started to tug on my pussylips, pulling them downwards, and then releasing them. Rhythmically, this labial stretching was repeated over and over again. and was only interspersed with the occasional firm slap from a flat palm across my vulva, each slap would make me jump and send the weights on my tits flailing, further pulling my nipples every which way. Clamps, smaller ones than the ones on my tits, were then put on my pussy lips, two clamps on each lip, and I could feel and hear the chains attached to them. I yelped as I felt the lips of my big cunt distending, the inexorable drag downwards as weights, weights that felt very big, were attached to the chains.

I didn't get much opportunity to acclimatise to the pussy torment, my asschecks started to be whacked. I guessed for about 10 minutes, I was slapped with a bare hand, flogged with a flogger, and whacked with what I assumed was a ping pong bat. Each depraved contact would send the weights swinging from my tits and cuntlips, dragging at my most sensitive flesh wickedly and unpredictably. Just as I didn't know whether I could take anymore of this particular punishment, it stopped. The clamps were removed from my cunt. I waited for my nipples to be liberated too, as I felt the deft pair of hands move to my tits, but I was mistaken, very mistaken. I whimpered breathlessly as instead of the hoped for respite, the titty torment was further enhanced. Another weight was added to the short chains that dangled from each bloated tit.

Things changed pace now for awhile. I hadn't climaxed yet, but I would soon be in nearly permanent orgasmic bliss, but offered no post orgasmic reprieves. Let me explain that I have been fisted by men and women on a number of occasions. By virtue of giving birth to three children vaginally, my cunt is loose. What I experienced though with "The Hands" was completely different; it was the work of a genius, a cunt playing virtuoso.

First, four fingers slithered effortlessly into my big cunt. I expected to soon feel the full fist, but I didn't. Four fingers from the other hand slipped next to the four already inside me, and thrust, jabbed and twirled around in all manner of ways before settling into a devilish rhythm that would be bring me to my first orgasm of the session. Like a metronome, eight fingers smoothly fucked me as a pair of thumbs slid along the side of my clit every time the fingers dived deeply into my welcoming cunt. All this was against a backdrop of a pair of weights swinging wildly, dragging my tightly bound tits by the tormented nipples.

As my orgasm built loudly my groans and screeched were loud and guttural, primeval utterances, a wordless frenzy.

"Argghhhh..... Uhhhhh...........Ohhhhh.....Arrggggghhh..........," I repeated involuntarily.

I bucked and bucked against my restraints, but the fingers inside me never missed a beat, the flicking of my clit was meticulous, even at the height of climax. My bucking became more violent, more furtive as my orgasm subsided, but the stimulation continued unabated. There would be no post-orgasmic respite, just more stimulation of my pulsing cunt and clit.

Teasingly, the speed of the thrusting fingers began to slow, a depraved decrescendo, until finally they were withdrawn. The fingers then worked momentarily at the entrance of my hole, applying copious lubricant and then considerable force, stretching the entrance further.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................," I gasped, the breath taken out of me as a fist plunged deeply into my already thoroughly used cunt.

The single fist then fucked me with the same metronomic precision that appeared to be a trait of my defiler. I panted and wheezed. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build again, this time my bladder let go as the relentless fist drove deep into my bulging birth canal. I squirted uncontrollably as I descended over the edge of a cataclysmic orgasm. I could feel wetness all down my thighs and there was no doubt a huge soggy spot on the bed.

Like before, there was to be no respite, the fist fucking of my contravened cunt continued for a long period, before things changed slightly. The fist was now withdrawn totally, before plunging back into me, and every so often, my entrance would be stretched out again with powerful fingers, plying my already abyssal cunt open even further. A brief pause was followed by the fist remaining lodged and quiescent inside me. As the fist lay dormant inside me, I wondered what the next "activity" would be. I waited for several minutes and I could hear the sound of my heart beating fast and loud and then my clit was squeezed and pulled rhythmically and hard. I was bought to the edge of orgasm, only to be denied as the devilish fingers became absent from my clit, leaving me craving more stimulation. Over and over I was denied release, until after the fifth or sixth time, the fingers left my poor little clit and forced their way alongside the hand already lodged inside me.

I had never been double fisted before, never contemplated it, but now it was happening. I was now being stretched impossibly; a pair of strong hands did their best inside me -- churning my cunt, ruining my hole. The double thrusting continued, but my I couldn't tell you how long. Again, my bladder let go, each thrust for a while was accompanied by a squirt from me. As I felt another orgasm build, my cunt was vacated, leaving me craving stimulation.

It would stay vacated for a little while as my rampant defiler turned their attention to my until then untouched bumhole. I felt the coolness of lube and then first one and then two fingers slip effortlessly into my ass, probing and stretching my sphincter. It wasn't long before a third finger burrowed into my bum and more lube was deftly applied. My asshole was smoothly finger fucked for a while, but I knew the attention would not stop there.

I yelped as another finger joined the others and even more lube was added. It was obvious what was going to happen. A thumb joined the fingers and my bumhole was now jabbed with all the digits, withdrawing and then stabbing back into me, in syncopated rhythm, I could feel that my bumhole wasn't closing fully even when vacated. Finally, and with much effort, the unseen person plugged by bumhole with their whole fist. Slowly, my asshole was fist fucked, as each asscheek was hit with a paddle periodically, but at intervals where I was never sure when the next stinging contact would be delivered. I bucked involuntarily with each whack as the fist did its business -- the business of stretching and plundering my asshole. My nipples were still being dragged this way and that by the weights attached.

The reddening of my asschecks finally ceased as I felt fingers at my cunt again. My clit was roughly and repeatedly pinched, making my scream, before fingers were inside my cunt again. As my now thoroughly stretched asshole was still being fist fucked, fingers from the other hand wasted no time in wedging themselves back into my cunt. I wheezed through gritted teeth as a second fist entered me. I know had a fist in my asshole and one in my cunt. The two fists started out fucking my holes slowly, but the speed and power of the thrusting fists increased, at first slowly, but then more rapidly. Sometimes both would drive into me in unison, sometimes they would alternate their pulsating plunges. After a time, they became frenzied and maniacal, reaching their peak and driving me to a massive orgasm and simply keeping me there. I thought I would blackout, my mind was simply overrun by what was happening to my cunt and bumhole. I was thrashing about vigorously, but ultimately pointlessly against my restraints. Just as they had speeded up and become more forcefully, the fists started a long, long decrescendo and then finally extracted themselves from me.

I felt thoroughly overwhelmed. I had been a submissive many times before, but this was something else. I had been told that it would be, but it was even beyond my own filthy imagination. It was the meticulous and relentless execution that I could not belief. I had trained myself each evening for the treatment I expected to receive, clamping my own nipples and then later slapping them with a ruler; and stretching my own cunt with big dildos and cucumbers, but I don't think anything could prepare a woman for being devilishly defiled by "The Hands".

After the briefest of breaks in which I was given a big drink of water and was untied from my restraints. I guessed that this may have been the end of the extreme session, but there was no way to be sure. I knew to wait approximately five minutes until the door was closed, before I could take off the blindfold and pack up to leave. I lay there silently and not moving. Finally after listening to much shuffling around the room, I heard the door open and then slam shut. I waited for what I thought was five minutes and then waited a little longer. I reached up and took of my blindfold, and was momentarily blinded by the shock of light. As I became accustomed to the light again, the first thing that struck me was my tits. They were red and swollen, particularly my nipples. There were still marks from where the binding had been. I guess I expected it and it wasn't foreign to me, but what I saw surprised even me. My nipples were throbbing deeply and intensely, as I gazed at them it nearly looked like they were throbbing visibly. The second thing I noticed was how wet the bed was. I knew I had squirted a lot, but I didn't realise how much. I had squirted a river. The third thing was a bottle of chilli infused oil which I then realised was what had been applied to my tits early on.

I sat up on the bed, very gingerly. My cunt and bumhole were sore, so were my bum cheeks. I would be sore for a week. It was about an hour before I got myself showered and dressed and re-entered the real world, dropping the key off at reception and then ordering a taxi to go home.

I was spent. Totally fucked. It was my last session......... for the month.

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
453 Followers