The 'Hands-On' Tit Contest

Story Info
This contest goes all the way.
1.2k words
3.45
158.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Hands-On" Tit Contest was advertised for Saturday night in Charlie's Bar. There happens to be five girls in the bar and they all decide that it's a great idea to show off their tits so they eagerly enter the contest.

The video cameras are pulled out and ready to get all the action. The girls suddenly hesitate because they don't want this recorded. The guys tell them that they are only going to be videoing their tits and not to worry. Tits are shown everywhere. The girls decide it's ok. Little do they know. The guys will start with the tits and then…

Tit Contest, Phase 1: The judges spend considerable time feeling the tits of all the girls but they cannot come to an agreement as to which babe has the best tits. Then they open the judging to the audience. Now that is audience participation!

The five girls are topless and have their arms in the air to further accentuate their lovely hooters. The men quickly form lines in front of their favorite set of tits. The rules are simple. Give the tits a work out. Each man has two minutes to do some serious tit feeling and kneading. No tit fucking (…yet). Not fair, not fair complains one of the girls. Two minutes of tit kneading is not enough! Right! She wants at least five minutes and perhaps ten minutes of vigorous tit squeezing. Whoa! None of the men argue, of course.

There are about ten men in each of the lines. They say they cannot decide which babe has the best tits because all the hooters are so great. So, on to Phase 2 of the tit contest. When one of the girls protests that something funny is going on, some of the guys just wink at each other. They know very well that this is not a simple tit contest. It is to go all the way to testing who had the tightest cunt to who can fuck the most men.

Two of the girls in the contest actually live in the town and are in on the scheme. However, they are getting paid to go along with the story. Of course, these two babes are the town sluts. What the three out-of-town girls don't know is when it gets to the part of fucking, there will only be the three girls. The guys can fuck the town sluts any time but not the babes who travel through. These cunts are choice meat!

The judges tell the girls that they must participate in Phase 2 which is who has the best cunt. "Ok, girls, strip completely. Show us your cunts! Again the judges cannot make up their minds. The cunts all looks soo good but…they again open the judging to the audience. And again, no one in the audience can make a decision.

So on to Phase 3 – who can spread their legs the widest? The men bring over three tables. This is where the two town sluts opt out. The three girls do not even notice the two girls are gone. "Ok, girls, hop up on the table and put your ass right on the edge, lay back and spread your legs." one of the judges says. Again the same girl starts to protest. One of the men tell her to be a good sport and go along with the game. Sure…why not? It's fun! No one raises any further objections.

In fact, the girls are so excited about the contest that they don't even mind the guys video taping them. They are having a great time!

As the three girls get their asses on the edge of the table, spread their legs and lay back, there are two men at each table who hold the girls' arms over their heads on the table. They say this is to position them better but it is really so no one can escape. Well, same thing. No decision and on to Phase 4.

Phase 4 – Who has the tightest cunt? The judges each say they conveniently each carry their own "cunt-o-meter" their cocks, of course. They stick their cocks in the cunts and tell the girl to squeeze their cunt muscles. Oh, these poor indecisive men. They just can't make up their minds, the girls are saying to one another. Well, let's just humor them and go along with the game. It's audience participation time again. Same story…can't make up their minds. The girls roll their eyes.

Phase 5 – The judges say that since there are so many cocks hanging out, what goes better with a cock? Tits…for tit fucking. Kind of like rum and coke, hot dogs and beer, you get it the idea. The girls eagerly agree that it's a great idea. Luckily all three girls have some pretty large hooters to play with. The judges go to work on the tits. Pretty soon all the tits are full of cum. One of the girls automatically yell for that it's time for the audience to join in.

One of the guys slides his cock into the tits and, oops, the cock slipped and when into the girl's mouth. Oh my. Well, babe, as long as it is in your mouth, go to it. She eagerly takes the cock all the way to his balls. The other guys pick up on this little slip of the cock and suddenly the tit fucking has turned to cock sucking.

They have "accidentally"—sure—does a bear shit in the woods—added another phase to the contest. Since tit fucking was replaced with cock sucking, they still have to fulfill the tit fucking requirement. So back in line for that. And this is all getting on video tape.

Now Phase 5, or what was really the goal in the first place, gang banging the three cunts. While the contest is going on, Charlie, the owner of the bar, has been calling the other neighborhood bars and telling them they have an emergency here…three horny cunts and they need hard cocks right away. The audience has been slowly growing larger and none of the three girls has even noticed it.

Now he is calling bars farther away for reinforcement cocks. He figures that since there are so many cocks already in the bar, it will give the reinforcements plenty of time to get here.

Charlie said to a guy standing nearby, "We've been doing these tit contests for years and no one seems to challenge the rules. These cunts just do exactly what we tell them to do. They never even question what we are doing. When it comes to the Phase 5 fucking, they go crazy . These cunts are so much fun!!!"

It is becoming quite a fuck off to decide the winner (as usual). The reinforcements arrive from other bars. The video tapes are being shot. The cunts are having a great time and the cocks are shooting off all over mouths and tits.

In between one cock coming out and another going into a cunt, one of the girls yells: "Hey, when do we do the phase for ass fucking?" There is a roar from all the men and even the girls agree that phase is next.

So, who won the original "hands-on" tit contest? Who knows? It's still going on! We do know that the three cunts have decided to relocate here and that instead of having only two town sluts, there are now five!