The Handsom Prince

Story Info
A naive Prince learns about life, love, sex and women.
4.1k words
3.94
14k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

Once upon a time, in an enchanted kingdom far away, lived an old King, Randolph, with his son, a handsome Prince named Wilhelm. The son was tall and muscular with blue eyes, fair hair and an engaging smile. He had a way about him that was particularly enjoyable to the ladies. Unfortunately, the Prince was dumb as a post.

Now it came to pass that in this same kingdom there lived a scheming old wench that had a charming and beautiful daughter, Simone. The old woman was very poor and dreamed of the wealth and prestige that could be hers if her daughter and the Prince would wed. The daughter (and her twin brother, Robart) was the product of a one-night stand between the old maid (who was quite fetching in her youth) and a handsome, roving, gypsy. Simone was tall and buxomly with raven black hair, very white skin and flashing green eyes. She was aware of her mother's plan and was very willing to be a part of it. Her brother was also a fine-looking young man but had a reputation as somewhat a rogue with the ladies.

Another happenstance was that the king's younger brother, Wallace, also had a daughter, Heidi, the same age as the Prince whom he often called Princess Heidi. This young lady was quite attractive but not much smarter than the Prince. She was exceptionally tall and full bodied, also with blond hair, blue eyes and unusually large breasts. She and Wilhelm were cousins and had been friends almost since birth. Although they were related, it was not unknown in those days for people in the Royal family to intermarry. Even the King's father had married his own aunt, who subsequently died while birthing the Prince.

Wallace had coached Heidi on a plan to secure the throne for his side of the family by getting Wilhelm to marry her. Unknown to Heidi, the plan was for the Prince to suffer a fatal accident soon after the wedding, leaving Princess (now Queen) Heidi the heir to the throne.

One beautiful summer morning while riding through the forest just outside the village, Prince Wilhelm came upon the stunning, Simone, bathing in a brook. She was nude and quite eye-catching, splashing the cool water from the mountain stream over her nubile body. The Prince quickly dismounted his horse and took cover behind a bush to watch this nymph as she cavorted in the water. Simone had seen him approaching but pretended not to notice and continued to put on a show for his lustful eyes. She preened and stretched, arching her back to make her ample bosoms jut out. The cool water had already made her nipples hard.

When she used her hand to rub water between her legs, the Prince gasped and had trouble containing himself. His hand, pressed hard against his manly arousal was not bringing him the relief he sought. Suddenly, Simone seemed to take notice of Wilhelm for the first time.

She gasped, grabbed a towel that was hanging on a nearby limb and partially covered herself. "Oh sire, you frightened me. I am so very embarrassed."

"Not to worry young lady, I didn't see a thing," he lied. His eyes were glued on the nipple of her right breast that was peeking out from behind the towel like a shy child. "Aren't you Simone, the daughter on the old woman that sell herbs and potions in the village?"

"Yes sire, I am, and aren't you Prince Wilhelm from the castle?"

His chest puffed out at being recognized by someone as lovely as Simone. "Yes, that I am."

"You are holding yourself, sire. Are you hurt or in pain? Let me see if I can help you."

She pushed his hand away from the bulge in his trousers and dropping to her knees, began to massage the lump she found there. "Oh sire, I fear something is wrong, you are very swollen. Let me put my hand inside your clothing and maybe I can massage it a little better."

She was only holding the small towel with one hand as she busied herself with unbuttoning the crotch of his trousers. He offered no resistance as this delectable creature accomplished her goal and snaked her free hand inside his breeches and took a firm grip on his enlarged manhood.

She was now sitting cross-legged in front of him, the towel in her lap, long forgotten by her other hand. "I am trained in the ways of medicine and think I have found the problem, you are greatly swollen. Let me massage if for a couple of minutes and see if it will get a little better."

He was looking down at the top of her head while her hand performed magic in his pants.

After a few minutes she cooed, "Mmm, I think that will do it, it is going down but there was something gooey in there too. You should be all right now. If it comes back, visit our little shop in the village and I will be happy to fix it for you again."

Needless to say, the Prince was grateful that Simone had rid him of the swelling that had invaded his manhood. He was amazed at how good it felt when she finally cured it. He thanked her profusely and invited her to the castle as his guest sometime. On the way back, he sang a little tune and marveled at how wonderful he felt, especially considering his unusual enlargement.

In the meantime, The King was in session with one of his advisors, Alice. She had originally joined the royal retinue one year ago at twenty-seven years of age as a scullery maid but almost immediately the King had recognized her other skills and potential. He had advanced her position to advisor and he often sought her guidance.

Right now, they were in the throne room. The King was sitting on the throne, nude from the waist down and Alice was on her knees in front of him, counseling him. "Mmm, that's very good advice Alice, you are very good at what you do. Mmm, just keep doing that. Oh, my goodness, that is nice."

"Mmm, slurp."

"You know Alice, I am getting old and I think it is time that Wilhelm was schooled in the ways of the world and especially womankind. Do you think you could give him what he needs like you do me?"

"Slurp, mmm."

"I take that as a yes. Oh, that is exceptional! Your hands are so warm. Don't stop! Ohhhh."

"Mmm, slurp, mmm."

"Thank you Alice, that was excellent advice. I think I will just rest here for a while. You go along and teach my son of the ways of women and the world. But don't stay too long, I will need more counseling this evening."

At the old witch's shoppe, Simone told her mother and brother much of what had happened (leaving out the most intimate details) between her and the Prince and of his invitation to her. They decided that Simone would visit the castle the very next day. Although Robart, Simone's brother, was a small man, he was very versatile in the use of weapons, so it was decided that he would accompany her as a body guard.

Now the Prince had arrived at the castle and went directly to his cousin Heidi's chamber. He couldn't wait to tell her of his experience with Simone. He began describing, in detail how she had cured his swelling.

Heidi just waved her hand at him and said, "That's nothing. Tom, the stable boy had a similar problem and I use to fix it for him. He said he was enlarged because a bee had stung him but I was able to suck the venom out. It must have been a big bee, because there was so much poison. Later on, he put it between my legs to keep it warm. I couldn't believe how much poison was left in it. He had a big problem because he got stung almost every day. When I told my father about it, he made him go away and work where there aren't any bees. It's too bad, I kind of liked keeping it warm."

"Where did he put it to keep it warm?"

"Right here," and she pulled up her petticoat to show an area between her legs that was covered with a soft layer of blond hair.

The Prince was perplexed. "But it's such a little slit, you couldn't put anything in there."

"Sure you can. Let me see your finger. Put it right here. See, it went right in. Wiggle it around a little. It feels good."

"That's amazing, just like Simone, you don't have a cock. Why is it so wet in there?"

"It always gets wet when it is ready to keep something warm. What's a cock?"

"It's a long thing, like this," and he dropped his breeches to show her his penis.

"Oh, you have a thing just like Tom but it isn't as swollen as his was. It sure is soft and feels good to my hand. It is swelling a little now. Do you want to put it in me to keep it warm?"

"I guess so. How do I do it?"

Heidi lay down on her sleeping pallet and spread her legs. "Now, you get on top of me and put it inside just like you did with your finger."

Wilhelm did as he was instructed and soon his cock was deep in Heidi's pussy. "Wow, there's enough room in there for a Knight with all of his armor."

Heidi wrapped her legs around his firm ass and said, "See, doesn't that feel good? Move it in and out some. Mmm, that's the right way. Slow down a little. Ugh, are you sure you have never done this before?"

"I – never – did – this – before – but – I – like – it."

Soon the prince was flailing away at Heidi like an old pro. Heidi's eyes were rolled back in her head, her toes were curled, and she was mumbling and moaning incoherently. With a mighty thrust, the prince accomplished his goal and joined Heidi in a land of coital bliss. His movement in and out slowly diminished until his penis was barely quivering in her warm vagina, and he had collapsed on top of her, twitching only occasionally.

Many minutes later, Heidi pushed him off of her; laughing as she said, "Get off of me, you big ox. I knew you were lying when you said you had never done that before. I've done it lots of times and that was by far the best."

Wilhelm answered her with a loud snore.

It was almost midnight by the time the Prince made his way back to his own apartment, weak, drained and spent after the full afternoon and evening with Heidi. He remembered that, between Simone and Heidi, he had been made to feel good five times. Heidi had tried three additional times but was unable to get him to rise to the occasion. He was very sore and had trouble mounting his horse. He ended up walking in a bow-legged gait, leading the animal.

He opened the portal to his bedchamber only to find Alice asleep in his bed. She had waited for him all afternoon but left to council the king at suppertime. She had returned shortly after the evening session and fell asleep waiting for Wilhelm to return. Alice was a very astute individual and knew that she could secure a position with the future ruler of the kingdom by integrating herself with him. Although she was seven years older than Wilhelm, it was not without reason that she could give him an heir, bastard or not.

But it was not to be on this night. Without waking her, the Prince disrobed and slid in beside her to fall asleep.

In the morning, Wilhelm awoke to a most pleasant sensation. Alice had engaged his penis with her lips and was softly massaging it with her mouth and tongue. "Oh my goodness, that is pleasant. Who are you and what are you doing to me?"

Still clutching his long shaft with her hand, she smiled up at him from her place between his legs, licked a bit of something from her lips and said, "I am Alice and your father sent me to teach you a few thing about life and women."

"I have learned much in the last day or so about women, but I have yet to learn about that pleasant thing you are doing now. Please don't stop." He laid back and continued to enjoy the lesson Alice was giving him. Soon, an eruption of semen signaled Alice that she had completed her first tutorial with the Prince.

She got up to leave and Wilhelm said, "Where are you going?"

"It is almost time for the midday meal and I must go and give council to your father, not to worry, I will return as soon as I can.

"Perhaps it is just as well, I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday morning and I am ravenous."

Alice gave him a strange, sideways look and mused, "I wish I had known that earlier. Well, I will give you a lesson on eating things when I return."

As Alice hurried off to her assignment with the Prince's father, Simone and Robert were approaching the drawbridge to the castle. Since townspeople were not usually permitted to roam castle grounds, the gate attendant retained them while he sent someone in search of the Prince.

The messenger encountered Heidi just as she was entering the Prince's chamber. Rather than bother the Prince, the herald described his mission to her. Thinking she would like to meet Simone and see what type of person she was up against, Heidi told the courier to show them to her quarters and tell them to wait for her there.

By the time that Alice returned to the Prince's apartment, she found Heidi slumped, belly down and nude over the upholstered arm of a divan with the Prince standing behind her, again warming his penis in her vagina. Quietly Alice watched from behind the outer door to the chamber while Wilhelm deposited a massive load of his royal sperm into Heidi's receptive box.

She remained behind a convenient drape while the Prince disengaged himself from Heidi and tottered to his pallet where he flopped down on his back, his pants still down around his ankles. Heidi went to the washstand and cleaned herself up, using the water from the ewer. Alice concealed herself when Heidi put on her clothes, (sans undergarments) and staggered out of the residence. As soon as she was gone, Alice quickly attended to Wilhelm, cleaning away the last vestige of his sexual encounter with Heidi.

She couldn't help but smile when she noticed that, although he was asleep, his manhood was responding to her soft hands. Soon, he was fully involved in the pleasurable feeling of her mouth as it encased him. Alice knew that the last thing he would remember about this encounter was the immense gush of semen she was able to suck out of him and when he awoke, she would be beside him, tucked under his arm.

At Heidi's lodgings, Simone was getting impatient waiting for the lady who had intercepted them on their way to visit the Prince. She told Robart, "You wait here for Princess Heidi while I go and look for the Prince."

She didn't tell her brother that, through one of the casements in the tower, she had seen the elderly King in the courtyard down below and she was going to see if she could talk to him rather than search for the Prince. Off she went while Robart made himself at home in Heidi's domicile. He was lounging on her divan with his feet on a hassock sipping a tankard of mead when she burst into her lounge.

Her eyes narrowed as she surveyed the handsome half-gypsy in her living quarters. "Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment?"

"I am Robart, brother of Simone and you asked us to come here and wait for you."

"Where is Simone?"

"She went on some small errand. She will return shortly. I have seen you riding through the village and you are very beautiful."

In a gallant gesture, he rose, kneeled, took her hand and kissed it. Inhaling deeply he recognized the aroma of sexual musk but said, "You also smell very nice."

Heidi was very impressed by this virile stranger. "What do you do in the village?"

"My family runs the shoppe where we prepare drugs, poultices, liniments and potions."

"Liniments did you say? I have somehow twisted my knee and back. Do you have something that could help me with the pain?"

"I think I have something in my pack. Just sit here your majesty and let me tend to it." He directed her to the large padded divan.

Removing a soothing liquid poultice from his bag, he knelt before her and raised her clothing to bare her knee. "Just let me apply this balm to the inside and outside of the joint and see if it doesn't help."

His hands slowly rubbed the comforting salve into the skin of her leg. With each stroke his hands crept further and further away from their original location until they were far out of sight up under her gown. She opened her legs a little wider to accommodate him, lay her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes.

Soon, Heidi was cooing, "Mmm, that's the spot, keep doing that. Oh, I think you have hit the heart of my problem. Perhaps if you massaged it with your mouth it would make it better. Oh, yes, that's it, don't stop."

Her legs stiffened and she clutched the fabric of the seat with claw like fingers for a few seconds and then went limp. She was gasping when she said, "Thank you, it's much better now. Please take me to my bed and you can apply some more of that ointment to my back."

As he was told, Robart tried to carry Heidi to her bed, but at eleven inches taller and fifteen stone she outweighed him by more than fifty pounds. He assisted her into the chamber where he carefully removed her clothes. As he was helping her onto the pallet, she gripped his codpiece and caused his breeches to fall, revealing his magnificent implement.

Heidi eyed this great tool and said, "I think you have just what I need to cure my backache. Come and lay beside me and we will see. Perhaps it would be better if you removed your garments and lay between my legs."

Robart readily accepted the opportunity to integrate himself with the royal family and immediately set out to cure Heidi's backache. He inserted his healing wand and began to massage the offending area from the inside. He stroked her for a full fifteen minutes before she began to show signs that the treatment was working. Her body was bucking against him so hard, he was afraid he would be launched across the bedchamber like an arrow from a bow. Then, with a loud sigh, she wilted into a quivering mass of flesh, her eyes closed and her mouth open, gasping for breath.

"What the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound," he thought as he switched positions and began to clean her up with his mouth and tongue.

Simone flitted through the corridors of the castle, slowly finding he way down to the garden where she had seen the King. She burst out of the gate into the courtyard to find the Randolph partially hidden behind a rose bush.

"Oh, forgive me your majesty. I just lost my way," She lied.

"Nonsense my child, you are welcome in my garden. I was just looking at my roses. Here, smell this one."

"I didn't mean to interrupt you, I was just looking around."

He came out from behind the row of plants as he said, "You are very pretty, who are you and why are you here?"

"I am Simone, the daughter of Clair in the village. Your son, the Prince, invited me here. Ah - sire, are you aware that you don't have any pants on?"

"Oh, yes, of course. I was doing something after lunch and forgot. Does it bother you to see the royal penis?"

"Not at all sire, it is very handsome."

"Thank you. I think I knew your mother and as I remember, she was taken by it too. I like walking around without my breeches, showing my people what a fine looking King they have. I often allow my subjects to touch the royal penis and sometimes even try it out. Just last week one young lady tested it three times. Would you like to feel it or put it to use? Look, it is paying you the ultimate compliment and is rising for your pleasure."

Simone smiled as she contemplated the old fools offer. "Perhaps if we go to your accommodations we might see how it feels then."

"That is an excellent Idea." Turning sideways to her, taking her hand and placing it on his cock, he said, "You hold on to this and I will lead you to my lodgings. I am sure we can come to an agreement on how it is best utilized there."

Simone's hand was warm and soft and the King had to walk sidewise, sideling like a crab, to keep her from loosing her grip as they made their way to his residence. A few times they encountered other people in the hallways but, knowing the King's passion for young, attractive, women, nothing was said, although there were quite a few smiles. One of the maids was downright envious.

By the time they got to Randolph's apartment, the apparatus had grown to full size and Simone had no trouble holding on to it. As instructed by the monarch, she continued to grasp it while he removed his upper garments.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers
12