The Handy Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun with the handy man.
785 words
3.93
26.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My building is having some work done and the contractor they hired is pretty hot. I had my eye on him since he started about month ago. Mark, the contractor, and I have done some flirting but to serious. I went out to check the mail and Mark was working on the hallway we flirted a bit and I loved the fact that he was eyeing me. It was 98 degrees that day and all I was warming was a tight white button down that was tied just below my breast and a pair a black hot pants. When I opened my mailbox a catalog fell out and I bent over to pick it up. I could hear Mark suck in his breath as my shorts rode up showing the bottom of my ass.

“Would you like to come in for cool a drink?” I asked as I stood up.

“I would love to, baby.” He said and followed me in my apartment.

I showed him to the living room and went to the kitchen to get some drinks. When I came back he was standing in front of the entertainment center looking at my porn collection.

“That is quite a collection you have there.” He said.

“Thank you.” I replied

“So you like porn do you? What do you like most watching it?” He asked.

“I like all of it, the sucking and the fucking.” I replied

“Do you like having it up your ass and gang bangs? He ask, I noticed his pants where bulging.

“I have never done either one.” I said “ But I would love to do both.”

“How old are you? And How many guys have you been with” He asked.

“I am nineteen, and I have been with 2 guys.” I said

“I doubt it,” he said, “I see the way you dress and the way you shake those big tits around.”

“My parents where very strict, I wasn’t allowed to date.”

“Did any either of those guys get you off?” He asked as he rubbed the bulge in pants

“No.” I admitted

Seeing his rub his cock as he asked me all these questions was turning me on. My nipples where as hard as rocks and my pussy was wet. I could feel the sweat trickle down my body.

“Well, don’t worry I will change that.” he said and started kissing me.

I could feel his cock pressed against me.

“Are you going to be my little whore?” he asked as he took off my shirt and then my shorts.

“Oh yes.” I moaned.

“Suck my dick you tramp.,” he demanded

I took off his pants and was shocked at the size of his dick. It was 9 inches long about an inch and a half wide. I started to lick his balls and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

“Did I tell you to lick my sack whore? I fucking told you to suck my dick bitch.”

I put his dick in my mouth and he grabbed my head and rammed his cock down my throat. I almost gagged but I did get the message. I sucked his cock for all I was worth. My long red hair was hair was flying.

“That it, you dirty bitch suck my cock. You love sucking dick, don’t you slut?”

I couldn’t answer him with words so I went frantic on his cock. I was sucking it like I was a Hoover and loving it. A minute later he was cumming. I swallowed all of it and fell back gasping my pussy was so wet and I couldn’t wait for him to fuck me.

He stood up and started to put on his cloths.

“Wait!” I said “You can’t leave!” I said.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Because…you….I” I was confused by the question.

“Did you want me to fuck you?” He asked

“Then beg me, tramp.”

“Please,” I begged as I got on my hands and knees in front of him. “Please, I need to feel your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me until raw. I want you to cum all over me. Please let me be your whore.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. Do you really want to be my whore and be fucked only on my whim?” He asked as he put on his shirt. “Tell you what you think about it and come see me when you’re ready.

And with that he walked out. I sat there for a minute unable to understand what happened. Finally I got my vibrator from under the bed and fucked myself. I came four times before I lay back exhausted.