The Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________

Adam called Julia's sister after lunch and wondered if she could hang onto the kids until the evening. He explained that they just needed some quite time together and thankfully she was fine about it. Adam sat next to Julia on the sofa gently fingering her wet gash through the thin material of her panties as they watched Paula's video. "I can't believe that's me." They both watched as a hard cock was pulled out of a gaping arsehole, two beautifully manicured hands, nails painted dark red held apart two white arse cheeks, and jet after jet of thick sperm pumped over and into the greedy looking hole. Straight afterwards another cock slipped out from beneath and sprayed cum up over the woman's arse and lower back. Julia's comment wasn't actually true; her pussy and arsehole were still sore from that morning's events, but it was a good sore, the sort of sore that told her that she was still desirable.

___________

The black van slipped through the traffic effortlessly. The woman at the wheel wore her black hair in a bob and her nails were painted bright red. She turned to the older man sitting next to her.

"Are you going to need another pill before our one o'clock appointment Mike?"

He looked across at her and thought it through. No it should be okay, he still had a couple more hours left. He really should try and break his terrible porn habit. You would have thought with all the pussy he was getting it wouldn't even be an issue.

The young woman looked at her business partner and felt glad once again that she was a woman. The pale blue logo painted on the side of the van flashed through the traffic to its next urgent appointment: AA Handyman - complete service provided - satisfaction guaranteed.

12