The Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline didn't ask permission. Not to her husband, not to my wife, not to me. Just took matters in hand, first making me sit down at the other end of the couch, then standing in front of me and raising her skirt so I could see those same baby blue panties, damp now. She came close, arched her back, and pressed against my mouth. I squeezed her ass cheeks and sucked. Then she backed away, and I could see that she had been watching the others. Down went the panties and she paused. Just let me look for a moment, let me take in that delicious sight. But then she was back and I ate her like I was starving.

Then she looked again over to the others. She wanted to say something to the woman who was still lost in fuck. My wife.

"Just so you know, dear. Just so you know, I'm going to fuck you husband now. I hope you don't mind, but you know what? Even if you do, I'm going to fuck him anyway. Only fair, don't you think? Only fair."

She was crazed, and nearly ripped my clothes. I scarcely had time, but managed to grab another condom. It was kind of sadistically fun making her wait for me to roll it down. No teasing from her. Facing me, she grabbed the shaft and impaled herself in a blink. She wasn't an up-and-down girl. More the full-body undulation of the belly dancer. She was obviously a woman who knew what she needed. My hands were all over her, so I could feel her muscles tense when the orgasm began its approach. I knew I was basically being taken, but sometimes it can be hot just being passive for a woman possessed.

Almost recovered, She dragged me over to where the others were still at it. Jane was on top facing away now, and we watched briefly before Caroline moved in and began to help out with little rhythmic clit sucks. I got behind Caroline, pressed my left hand against the small of her back and guided myself in with my right. This time I was not passive. Jane looked at me, glazed, and stated the obvious.

"Look, David. Look what Carl is doing. He's fucking me, honey, and I really like it. He's so big."

"I suppose you already knew that."

"Yeah, it turned me on so much, seeing it that day, I couldn't help myself."

Maybe I wasn't going to have to pry it out of her after all. I played dumb.

"You went inside and masturbated."

Now she started moving hard with Carl's thrusts.

"I did masturbate, honey, but ..."

"But?"

"... but I guess maybe I didn't really go inside."

With that statement, I felt myself getting even harder inside Caroline.

"I'm listening, sweetie."

"Well, he'd shown me his, you know. I figured two could play at that game. I unzipped my shorts, pulled my panties down, and made him look. Made him look at my pussy. And yeah, I masturbated. Made him watch me come."

Caroline came up from her labor and looked back at me.

"Carl didn't tell me that part, David."

Then she looked at her husband.

"And what did you do, baby?"

"The same thing she did, honey. Do you wish you'd seen that?"

She ignored the question.

"So what else did you not tell me? Did you fuck her?"

Jane answered.

"Oh no. I suppose we wanted to, but we weren't going to be unfaithful!"

- - -

All good things must come to an end, at least temporarily. Carl and Caroline had put their clothes back on and were getting ready to say their good-byes. I said what one usually says at this point.

"Well, we'll have to get together again soon."

... although I suppose it had a somewhat different meaning than is typical. Caroline answered,

"Are you free for dinner next Saturday? Our house?"

"Sure, that would be lovely." Jane replied.

"We're having some friends over. I think you'd like to meet them."

12