The Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the basement almost empty of water, Dan, still clad only in his boxers, found that the electrical plugs in the basement had never been under water and turned the power back on. While Kate used a broom to sweep the remaining water out of the basement, Dan found a propane torch and solder to repair the pipe.

"You don't need to call a plumber for a simple job like this." He said. "The guy who did this work sure wasn't very good. This is a clear example of a cold solder joint."

Kate didn't tell him that it had been her father, tapping into the main water pipe to run a line over to her new dishwasher upstairs.

Dan got a short stepladder and proceeded to take the pipes apart. He then asked Kate for a piece of bread. He made balls out of the bread and stuffed a ball into each pipe where they came to the coupling that was supposed to join them.

"What's that for?" asked Kate, fascinated by what he was doing.

"It's an old trick my father taught me," replied Dan. "When you're working on water pipes that have had water in them, it's impossible to get it all out. Therefore, the joints never get hot enough to totally melt the solder. They may seem solid, but any vibration could cause them to leak. The bread keeps the water from flowing to the area being worked on. When you turn the water back on, it just pushes the bread out."

This so reminded Kate of her old friend John. It was the sort of thing he was always coming up with. She'd often wondered what would have happened between them if Tom hadn't come around. While Dan worked on the pipes, Kate helped by handing him the items he needed. She also amused herself by trying to get glimpses of his penis through the opening in his boxers. Much more average looking now that he'd warmed up. Dan was so preoccupied with the project of fixing the pipes that he'd totally forgotten that he was still dressed only in his underpants.

Having finished the plumbing, Dan asked Kate to turn the water back on and go upstairs and turn on a few taps to get the bread and air out of the pipes and then turn the taps off again. On her return, Dan was still on the ladder checking to make sure the new solder job was free of leaks.

Kate came up to him, her eyes at the level of his crotch and said, "Congratulations on a job well done. You deserve a big kiss."

With that, she grabbed him firmly by the thighs and planted her mouth directly into the opening of his shorts. Dan would have fallen off the ladder if she hadn't been holding him so tightly. Before he had time to react, she yanked down his shorts, revealing a rapidly growing penis, now pointing straight out and starting to rise. Kate was surprised at how turned on she was. She'd never been particularly excited by naked men unless they were well endowed but here was an ordinary specimen and she was as excited as she'd been when first seeing Tom's impressive organ so many years before.

"Come upstairs, Dan," she said. "Let's get a shower together. I'm sure there's still lots of hot water in the tank."

They took turns lathering each other, Dan alternately cupping her breasts and soaping her pussy while she enjoyed fondling his rather small scrotum. After over twenty minutes in the shower, they dried each other off and Kate lead him to the bedroom. Dan was not the confident skilled lover she was accustomed to and Kate enjoyed being the leader in their sexual explorations. She told him what she needed him to do and she reassured him when he apologized for his clumsiness and for his concerns that he wasn't the kind of partner she was used to.

Their first coupling was over with Dan ejaculating soon after entering her. Rather than rolling off as Chuck always did, Kate held him on top of her in a firm embrace. When he relaxed, they rolled together with him still inside her although she could barely feel his presence. About an hour later, with Dan now on his back, Kate began to fondle him again. She was looking at his flaccid penis and marveling at the difference in size between flaccid and erect. Definitely a grower, not the shower Chuck was.

"I hope you're not too disappointed," he stammered. "Chuck's a big man and I know I could never compete with him."

"Chuck's a useless shit!" Kate exclaimed. "You're worth twice as many as him and all the other losers I've wasted my time on. I admit I've been a size queen but that just shows how stupid I've been about men."

They spent most of the day exploring each other, trying different positions and being totally uninhibited. Kate took advantage of Dan's slender build to hold him tighter inside her, increasing the pleasure for both of them. Dan was the first man she'd been with who was willing to make more than a token attempt at cunnilingus. In fact she was able to orgasm through his efforts, to the great joy of both of them.

Best of all, Kate for the first time in her life felt that she was an equal participant in the bedroom. Having a thick penis inside her meant she could lay back and be pleasured, while she had to work at getting pleasure from Dan. The last few times she and Chuck had sex, she had the feeling she wasn't even there as far a he was concerned. She was just a receptacle for his tool.

One of Kate's greatest joys was her ability to control Dan and observe his reaction to various things she did. She was especially fond of studying him while flaccid. His erect penis was similar in length to some of her other partners, although somewhat thinner. However, when flaccid he was quite small and had unusually small testicles. He told Kate that in high school he had been teased and called acorn nuts.

"Does it embarrass you for me to explore your body?" Kate asked. "I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's actually something of a turn-on for me, you're seeing me all shrunken up," Dan replied. "I know lots of men are bigger flaccid then I am fully erect."

"That's what makes you so different from other men," said Kate. "You're willing to be vulnerable while they always have to be superior. I hope you'll be my friend as well as my lover. I've just started the divorce process so I expect my life is going to be a bit rocky for the next few months. Everything we have is in Chuck's name although I pay most of the bills. I've just started having my pay deposited into a new bank account but Chuck emptied the old one the day after I kicked him out."

"You're more than welcome to move in with me," said Dan. "Let him deal with the bills. If you don't need the house to live in, he'll have less leverage over you."

Over the next several months, Kate and Dan came to know each other better. She got Dan to exercise more and he helped her organize her financial affairs. It was amazing to Dan that an intelligent woman like Kate could have placed herself in a position to be totally dependent upon a man. She convinced Dan that he didn't need to be a total workaholic and he gave her the confidence to accept the promation to a management position that had been offered to her six months ago. Kate's father came for a visit and he and Dan got along well although Kate was somewhat perturbed because he frequently absent-mindedly called him John.

12