The Handyman Ch. 01

Story Info
An older handyman helps a BBW.
2.6k words
4.28
43.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day last summer as I was driving from a job, I saw a pretty young thing laboring in her yard. Now it was a hot Southern day and she had every thing I like... red hair, great breasts, and very nice ass!

So I pulled over and got out of my truck. "Hello!" I said.

She replied, "Hello."

"I see your working awful hard here, looks like your digging a late garden." Said I.

"Real observant! But what's it do you?" she said back standing there with the sweat running down her face, hip shot with one hand on her very short shorts.

"Well I do handy work and digging a garden like this is right up my alley!" I said with a smile. "Would you like some help? I don't cost much, in fact for a pretty thing like you it would be down right cheap." With that she blushed the redness flaming down her neck and touching her exposed breast tops.

"How much?" was her reply.

"Oh let's see... how much do you need done?" She proceeded to tell me what she was doing and as I stood close behind her I could feel the heat coming off her body and smell the sweet smell of a woman who had been working hard out in the sun.

When she showed me how much I did a little figuring and said, "This would normally cost you about $150.00....."

"What!! That's crazy!!" she exclaimed.

".....but with you helping we could maybe lower that to say $50.00."

"That's a little better, I think I could afford $50 bucks and sure could use some help with this work."

"OK, it's a deal!" I said shaking her strong hand. "My name is John, but most call me Johnny."

"I'm Julia, but most call me Julia. Let's get to work."

And work we did moving railroad ties to build a perimeter to her garden, digging about fifteen yards of dirt, turning it over and mulching it all. I was enjoying every bit of it as it gave me a chance to look at this young woman who was working just as hard as I was.

About 3:00 she threw down her gloves and leaning back and stretching she said, "I don't know about you but I've had it for the day, would you like something cold to drink?"

"Well that would be just fine!" Said I.

Julia went into the house and returned in a few minutes with a tray of lemonade and two big glasses. The sweat was running off the glasses almost as much as off me. So when she was in the house I took off my shirt and sat down under a tree by the garden wall.

Julia came out and sat the tray on the wall after offering me a glass. I couldn't help but notice how she looked at my chest and abs. "My you sure have a nice chest'" she blurted out. Then turned away embarrassed.

"Thank you! Your chest is not so bad either!" Figuring we could make a funny out of her remarks.

"Why thank you kind sir!" she said with a coy look on her face.

She then sat on the low wall, her 'Daisy Dukes' showing much more of her body then I thought she knew, in fact I could see all the way up to her lovely snatch!

We chatted for a while and cooled down with the lemonade, even though the sight of her body was making me a little hot, so much so that I had to turn away for a minute so my growing manhood wasn't too obvious.

When I turned back Julia had shifted positions so that now her entire pussy was showing as she stretched out her leg! She then propped her foot up on the low wall and leaned on her knee. I couldn't believe the site of her very juicy pussy leaning out at me and when I looked up at her face (after looking long and hard at her pussy) she was smiling and said, "Like what you see?"

"OH! Yes very much!"

"Yes I can see that you do!" pointing at my now enraged cock straining to get out of my pants.

Looking at me in a strange way as she slowly undid her top buttons of her blouse where the nipples were straining to bust out of the cloth, hard as ball bearings. She said, "Would you like to come into the house and take a shower?"

"Very much! Do you anything else in mind?" "Well Maybe! After all it is a big shower and we could share? Save water and all that!"

"Yes that is a fine idea!" I said with a shit-eating grin on my face.

Racing into the house, laughing, kind of holding hands, and feeling like old friends as well as soon to be lovers! Hard work together tends to pull people together and we really worked hard!

"Now don't start anything! We need to get some of this dirt and sweat off us ... first!" She said as she slowly undid her clothes in the sexiest dance I ever saw!

First Julia undid her blouse the rest of the way, exposing her lovely breasts, running her hands up and over the nipples made them stand up even harder than there were before. Leaning back and stretching her back with her hands on the hips making her beasts stand out large and proud!

Then she sat down on the tub and undid her laces of her work boots removed them and rolled down her socks. Extending her leg, pointing the toes she said, "You like my feet?"

"Yes you have lovely feet!" As I dropped to my knees and gave each toe a loving kiss!

"Mmmmmm that feels nice!" Julia exclaimed.

"Only the start!" Said I.

I helped her to her feet remembering how tasty they were! Julia unsnapped her jeans and stripped them off very quick! Now standing there totally naked she asked tentatively, "Well... how do you... how do you... like me like this?"

I then realized that this lady was somewhat shy and maybe a little embarrassed about being a Big Beautiful Woman! Then I kicked my boots off and peeled my jeans down letting my enormous cock spring out, hard and rigid and ready for action! I grabbed its shaft and held it out and said, "Now how do you think I feel about you being naked? Just the more cushin' to the pushin'! You being a BBW really turns me on!"

"Hmmmm I guess that I like that. I fact I really like that!" she said as she reached for my cock, grasping it in her hand, then dropping to her knees and giving it a soft kiss on the head! "Like?" she said looking up.

"Oh yeah very much! How about a little more?"

"OK, just a little more." She said as her bobbed down onto my cock! Sucking with abandon, licking the head, pulling the foreskin back, and sucking my cock like she wanted to swallow it! Suddenly she stopped and looked up and said, "You want to cum in my mouth baby?" I was at that point where you either finish or stop and her mouth felt so good enveloping my cock!

"Please suck me off!" I begged!

Julia continued sucking and licking my cock until I cummed, filling her lovely mouth with spasm after spasm of hot cum! I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the mouth tasting my cum in her mouth!

I reached down and gathered her ass close to me with my hand feeling her stomach push against mine, my cock slowing going down but still able to nuzzle against her trimmed pussy! I really felt great!

With that she slapped me on the ass and said, "That's enough for now let's get showered!

By then the water was just right and we stepped in playfully splashing each other and generally getting in each others way with lots of touching to asses, breasts, pussy and cocks!

Soaping Julia up washing her back, she leaned against the wall 'in the position' cops like to use, so I said, "OK spread them!" She spread her legs as far as she could there in the shower. I then ran my soapy hands up and down the insides of her thighs, over her sweet ass. Noticing that every time my hands were on her thighs her ass arched up and her pussy pushed back!

So next time I rubbed her thigh I 'accidentally' caressed her pussy lips. Now this got a reaction! So much so that I dropped the wash cloth and continued caressing her pussy with my hand!

First rubbing against her clitoris feeling it grow, then stuffing first one then two fingers into her demanding pussy! Fucking her pussy harder and harder as the water streamed over us, feeling her ass her pussy her everything bucking around back and froth over and over! Suddenly I felt her entire body go rigid as she cummed! Screaming softly "OH YES YES YES!!!!"

I dropped down to my knees and licked her pussy, spreading her hips even further apart! My tongue dipping into her wet pussy, wet with water, wet with her juices! "OH!! YES BABY! LICK MOMMY! LICK MOMMY'S HOT WET PUSSY GOOD!" She cried out! So I continued to lick and suck Julia's hot cunt, sucking the juices out of it as more and more flowed in!

Licking her ass got a good reception so I then spread her cheeks with my hands and licked all up and down her ass! Pushing my tongue first into her hot cunt then into her hot asshole! Back and forth... pussy / asshole ... pussy / asshole, until I could feel her cumming again and collapsing against the wall of the shower.

"Let's get out and dry off." She said.

"Baby you were born wet and I plan on making you even wetter!" I told her. But we got out of the tub all squeaky clean!

"Let me dry you off!" I said grabbing a big fluffy towel and started to dry her. Rubbing first her hair, then her shoulders and neck, slowly going down her body. Standing behind her reaching around and drying her enormous breasts I could feel her ass moving slightly in action with her breasts! I reached around and kissed her on the neck and asked her, "Is all this connected?" gently squeezing a breast and pushing against her ass.

"Ummm yes it is!" she said with a smile looking over her shoulder. I turned her around and slowly kissed her lips. Savoring the taste of her as our lips met and our tongues started the 'tango of love'.

I pulled her against me feeling her pussy trying to nuzzle against my cock which by now had started too harden again! We kissed harder and with more desire. She then pulled me towards the bed, which I didn't object to!

Falling onto the bed we lay there and gazed at each other. I then said, "What else would you like to do?"

"Well let's see how else you can use this tool." She said as she grabbed my cock!

"OK, the lady's wish is my command!" I rolled her onto her back and proceeded to kiss her breasts, licking the nipples hard making then grow like marbles, hard and very big!

Slowly trailing my tongue down between her breasts across her stomach, I could feel her wiggling against me as I progressed going to the Promised Land.

Tenderly I touched her Mon of Venus and she raised up her hips and opened her legs more silently pleading with me to touch her pussy with my talented tongue! So I slid down lower on her body and reached her pussy spreading the lips apart and exposing the pink portions! I then started licking around her clitoris, but not quite on it. Just teasing the areas around her clit all the while driving her crazy with lust!

As Julia's clit grew and extended like a little hard on I then slipped lower and placed my tongue into the pussy opening itself. Probing deeper and deeper with my tongue until I got the expected response, "OH YES, TONGUE FUCK MY PUSSY!" Slowly my tongue started driving in and out tasting the sweet honey of her body.

While I was doing this, my thumbs were gently massaging her clit, driving Julia wild as her ass bucked and lunged forward harder into my face! After a few minutes of this and pulled up and went to her clitty which was strumming with desire! Placing my lips around the hard button I started sucking on it and lavishing it with my tongue. "OH YEAH THAT'S IT OHHHH SUCK MY CLIT YOU BASTARD!" she exclaimed while pulling my head hard against her pussy and moving her entire body rapidly up and down against my face!

After feeling Julia cum a couple of times, my face awash in her juices! I pulled up and rolled over and told her, "Get on my cock I want to see you ride it!" She smiled and said,

"Yes sir! Right away sir! Coming right up sir!" And crawled up onto my hips positioning herself over my hard as a rock staff!

What with her previous cumming and my precum my cock was wet and ready for the feeling of a hot pussy wrapped around it! My cock slipped right in as Julia lowered down gently at first then as the entire eight or nine inches went into her pussy she speeded up and pumped like there was no tomorrow!

"YEAH! THAT'S A GIRL FUCK MY COCK! I cried out.

"OHHHH YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD UP IN MY LITTLE PUSSY! SO HARD! BETTER THAN ANY ONE I'VE EVER FELT BEFORE!" She cried out.

Fucking harder and harder my entire cock driven into her body like a knife! This gal was insatiable! Leaning forward to give her pussy full measure of my manhood, her nipples just at my mouth the natural thing happened and I reached up and suckled one of the nipples! My hands grasped her sweet ass driving her faster and faster!

Feeling her shudder and shake I knew she was cumming again (boy this girl sure did cum a lot!) making me lose what little control I had left and I exploded!

Spasm after spasm of hot cum flooding into her already slopping wet pussy! My cock just kept pumping it out like a fire hose! I don't know if it was because I had cum already when Julia sucked me off or what but I had never had an orgasm like this!

We were both drained as Julia slipped her head to my chest my cock still impaled in her wet pussy, softer now but still there! She then slipped to my side and whispered, "Man was that good!"

"Hmmm... Yes it was!" I replied and then we both dozed off to gently go to sleep. I slept for a few minutes then got up and dressed quietly.

Gathered all my stuff I turned around and bent down and gently kissed her cheek. "Bye honey!" I whispered and then I left.

Got down to my truck and looked up at her window and wondered what it would be to have a woman like that full time "She would most likely fuck you to death!" I said to myself and took off.

After awhile down the road I realized she had never paid me for my work, but then I smiled and thought of the last hour or so thought out loud, "She paid me plenty with her mouth and pussy! I wonder what her sweet ass would feel like? Oh maybe that's next time!"