The Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
Anoter day on the job.
1.8k words
4.34
23.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine summer morning I decided that I would take a drive and found myself drawn to Julia's house! I guess that was because last time two things happened. 1) I didn't get paid for my work. 2) I did get one of the best fucks I ever had in my life.

I'm not sure which of the two drew me, but just thinking of her sweet ass, great tits and wonderful feeling mouth started getting my cock hard, so I guess it was the later.

As I drove up I could see that there was a car already there. I figured what the hell, I'll ask for my money and leave it like that. Disappointed I was, but what the hey!

As I got out of the truck, out of the door came a man rushing along! With Julia hot on his heels screaming, "Get out of here you bastard! Never come back!" Then I saw her throw a small flowerpot at his head, just barely missing!

When he came by me he said, "Watch yourself buddy, she's a maniac! STINGY BITCH!" He yelled back at her. Then he jumped into his car and peeled off out of there.

Surprised I stood there thinking that maybe this was a bad time. Then Julia saw me and smiled prettily, "JOHNNY! You came back! Get in this house I owe you some money!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"THAT was my ex husband, the bastard! He only comes around for money and sex and I told him I didn't have any money and no sex for him ever! These legs are closed!"

"Too bad, the world is full of assholes like that." I said. "Hey, I'm glad you mentioned money I wasn't quite sure how to bring it up after everything else that happened that day."

"NO! NO! You earned the money and as you can see by my garden you did a terrific job on it! And you did a terrific job on me too, if I may say." She said blushing slightly.

"But one was work and the other play...right?" she asked.

"Yes it was! Play of the finest kind, in fact I was kind of... kind of hoping that maybe you would be in the mood to play again?" I asked stammering.

"I'm always in the mood to play particularly when my playmate does such a fine job!" She exclaimed.

"But what of your ex?" I asked.

"He can go screw himself that's what he always cared about anyway himself! Besides he was a lousy lover anyway." She said laughingly. "Come in the house and I'll get your money, this time I'll pay you first so I won't forget."

So I did go in the house, she gave me the money and I put it in my money clip. "Would you like a drink?" She asked.

"Wow! Money drinks and all! What a deal!" I said grinning.

"All? Does that include this?" She said as she pulled her tee shirt over her head and exposed her large soft breasts then stood there hip shot with one hand on her abundant hip.

"Well, I hope so." Staring at her naked breasts, her strong legs, her short shorts and her sexy sandals!

"Let me get that drink now." She said and flounced off into the kitchen. Of course I had to follow her, just like a male dog following a bitch dog in heat, I had no choice.

"What would you like?" She said glancing over her shoulder to me, her eyes smoldering. Then I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her my hands naturally fondling a breast each!

"I think you know what I would like and it isn't a drink." I murmured in her ear as I slowly kissed her neck. She then leaned back and let me kiss her face our lips meeting hotly as our tongues tangled.

"No you don't want a drink. I believe you want little ol' me!" She said as she backed away and slowly undid her shorts, sliding them to the floor, kicking off her sandals and standing back so I could see her entire naked body. I then noticed that instead of trimming her pussy hair she was completely shaven! "You like this?" Pointing to her clean sexy snatch she said in her sexy southern voice.

"Let me show you how much I do like that!" I said as I dropped to my knees and grasped her hips drawing her to my mouth. Then slowly I kissed the slit showing in her Mon of Venus running my tongue up and down it, feeling Julia's legs slowly part so I could get at her cunny easier.

"I need ...I need... to sit down!" She said breathlessly! Pulling over a kitchen chair she then sat down and spread her legs to the fullest. At that my tongue became very busy lapping her pussy, teasing her clitoris, tongue fucking the hole. Tasting the smoothness of her clean-shaven pussy. Her hands went to the back of my head and forced it harder against her sweet hot cunny!

"OH YEAH!! SUCK THAT PUSSY! LICK IT HARDER ... HARDER!" She cried out as she cummed over and over again. Pussy juice was running out of her like I broke open a dam! Down her legs, off the chair, down my chin! As I stood up she leaned back in the chair and relaxed with a huge smile on her face, "That was great!"

I slowly undid my jeans and slid them down as my hard as rock cock popped out, she looked at it and said, "That looks good enough to eat, and I think I will!" Grasping my cock and pulling me over to her chair. Sliding it into her mouth she started licking and sucking it. Her tongue lapping around the head and up and down my scrotum.

"Not too much I don't want to cum in your mouth!" I said like a gentleman!

"Bullshit you want to fill my mouth with your hot cum, but me too!" She said as she intensified her sucking and stroking of my cock. Pulling her head forward jammed my cock down her throat then she pulled back and said, "Not so much big boy! You're gagging me! Let Momma do the work here!"

It was one of the most pleasurable feelings I was every given by a woman! Her delicious mouth loving every inch of my huge cock, her tongue lavishing all of it until finally the moment came when I cummed bucking and spewing hot man juice into her mouth! It felt like buckets full of cum came out of my cock! But when I looked down Julia had taken every drop! "How's that?" She asked. "Momma did a very fine job, in fact if you were my Momma I would be a mother-fucker." I said with a big grin.

She got up from the chair and led me by my cock into the bedroom and said, "Now that we had that little fling, we can now move on to the best stuff!" I thought how could this get better than the kitchen, but I was certainly willing!

We hoped onto the bed and lay there feeling each other and kissing deeply. She fingered my balls and my cock as I fingered her wet pussy. Rubbing her hot juices over her nipples and licking them off. This went on for about a half-hour when she said, "Hmmm I think you're becoming ready again!" As she stroked my thickening cock. Then leaning over she gave a little a kiss and a suck and said, "OK, boy do your stuff!" Then she climbed up onto her knees doggie style and offered her beautiful ass!

I climbed up behind her and grasping my cock rubbed its head up and down her cunny and ass! Pressing harder and harder against her wiggling pussy as my wet with pre cum cock slid over her holes. I continued to tease her with my meat! Finally she looked back and said, "Well fuck something! I can't stand this very long!"

So I reached over to the bed table and grabbed a jar of Vaseline, smearing some on my cock and then slowly placing it into her ass. When I did this she gave a gasp of surprise then a gurgle of pleasure. I then reached down and fingered her cunny, pinching the extended clit and fucking her pussy as I drove more and more of my cock into her extremely tight ass. "Like this baby?" I asked.

"YES YES YES" She blurted out. Then the entire nine inches was hard into her ass and I started slowly pumping back and forth! Pulling it almost all the way out and then pushing it back in again harder each time!

"OH, FUCK MY LITTLE ASS HARDER, HARDER, AND HARDER!" She cried out. I continued pumping her ass and fingering her cunny all the time feeling the cunny become wet with hot juices running over my fingers as she came and came again! I was like a superman in as much as I had cummed earlier. My endurance continued on and on!

"FUCK MY CUNNY PLEASE!" She cried out. So slipped out of her ass and plunged into her sloppy hot wet pussy! Driving my hard cock all the way in slamming her cunt like there was no tomorrow! Grasping her hips and pulling her against my pubic bone, my cock buried all the way into her pussy! Immediately she screamed and said, "OH YES! YES! YES! I'M CUMMING!!!" As if she hadn't already cummed five or six times!

I felt the hot flow of her cum pouring over my cock and that made me cum then too! Splurging spasm after spasm of hot juice into her cunt. It must have been like a tidal wave in her pussy, her cumming so hard, me cumming so hard! I then slapped her on her chubby ass cheeks and told her to roll over!

Then I dropped down and licked her slopping wet cunny tasting her juices mixed with mine. Licked her pussy like crazy, feeling soft shudders as she cummed again! Licking her enlarged (opened up by my cock) asshole, licking all the cum out of her ass and pussy!

She reached down and said in a small voice, "Please no more! I'm exhausted!" With that request I got up on my elbows and with one last lick from her ass, up her slit and to her Mon of Venus I got up and smiled. Cum running off my face like a dog that has been lapping water.

I grabbed a nearby towel and scrubbed my face, then went up on the bed and said, "Well what do we do now?"

"Just lay here and rest for a while, please?" Thank full of that I slipped my arm under her head and just relaxed until both of us drifted off to a well earned sleep!

To be continued...