The Handyman Ch. 03

Story Info
This time they both 'fix' each other.
4.8k words
4.52
33.7k
14

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

As promised, here is the next chapter of my tale of a man who is good at 'fixing' things'. This time, the second neighbor lady calls, and there is something very special about her.

*****

The Handyman Chapter 3, Zelda

When Zelda showed up at my door the following Friday night with another casserole, I understood better what was going on. Where Shirley was younger, buxom and a complete slut, Zelda was closer to my age at fifty-nine, slender and taller, and had a much more reserved demeanor. Her hair was salt and pepper and cut in a bob, and her amber colored eyes were hypnotic. Where Shirley's signals were overt, Zelda was much more subtle.

It was only when we were drinking coffee after dinner in the living room that she looked into my eyes and said, "Joe, at first I couldn't believe Mary when she told me that I had her permission to avail myself of your 'services' after she was gone. I have always thought you were a beautiful man, and since my Harvey died last year, I have been so lonely."

I didn't say a word, but wrapped my arms gently around her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. We sat on the couch making out like a couple of teenagers for what seemed like an hour, until her hand settled on the growing bulge in my pants. Her eyes got huge and she said, "Oh my, is that for me?"

I nodded, and stood, taking her hand and leading her into the bedroom. I sat her on the foot of the bed, and disrobed slowly, until I stood in front of her completely nude with my cock standing at full attention. Her eyes got as big as saucers as I walked closer to her and took her wrists, placing her small hands on my manhood.

She grasped it firmly, and leaned forward placing a kiss on the head, and licking the pre-cum that was leaking from the slit. She smiled and stood in front of me and I undressed her slow and deliberately. As soon all of her clothes were in a pile on the floor, I gently lay her on the bed, and started to kiss her, starting with her lips and working my way down her body. When I took the nipples of her small breasts in my mouth, she started to moan. I kept kissing my way down, stopping to stick my tongue in her navel making her giggle. When I kissed her mound that was shaved smooth, she moaned and squirmed, but was disappointed when I skipped over her 'treasure' and started kissing and nibbling my way from the inside of her slender thighs, just above her knees, to just an inch away from her beautiful vulva, that was leaking copious amounts of fragrant nectar.

She was begging for me for more when I stuck out my tongue out and made one slow lick from her perineum to her now erect clitoris, that caused her to shake and scream at the top of her lungs, while she squirted all over my face and the bed. When she could finally speak, with tears in her eyes, she said, "My God Joe, what did you do to me? I just lost all control of my body. I have never had that happen to me before."

I climbed next to her on the bed and held her in my arms as I explained what had happened. I told her that she had 'squirted'. I went on to explain what 'squirting' was, and what a rare and special creature she was.

When she calmed down I climbed on top of her and started rubbing the head of my cock back and forth over the opening of her vulva. As she started moving with me, I pushed the head inside of her, and then slowly pushed until I was completely in the second tightest vagina I had ever felt.

I stayed completely still until she started to move, and then I started making gentle love to her. She started moving more, and wrapped her legs around me as our passion built until I heard her moan louder. I watched as her eyes roll back in her head, and felt her vagina clamp down on my cock like a vise. This drove me over the edge, and I started pumping a huge load into her honey pot, and she joined me in a mind blowing orgasm, and we both passed out.

When I awoke from my slumber, she was gazing into my eyes, and finally said, "My God Joe, I have never experienced anything like that before. What did we just do?"

I smiled and said, "We just made love, Zelda darling. I have to admit that I have not experienced anything like that since my wedding night. You are so small that I knew I couldn't fuck you like I did Shirley last weekend, so I tried what Mary and I did on our honeymoon, the first time we made love, and we had the same result then, all those years ago."

She looked at me and said, "I want to do that again, but I'm afraid I'm a bit sore right now, and you're not hard."

I said, "Let's take a bath, and then try again afterward."

When she stood up on the rug next to the bed, a flood of our combined fluids came rushing out of her and she said "Oops!" and started to giggle. I knelt in front of her and drank what I could from the small opening of her vagina, while she looked at me strangely.

"Yummy," I said, "We taste good together!" I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom, where I filled the tub with bath salts, and joined her for a soak. We talked about our loves and lives. She said that she thought she was a lesbian until she met Harvey, and that he had continued to 'rock her world' until he died of a stroke. She said that he was a great lover, but his cock was much smaller than mine. She said that I had done things to her she didn't think were possible.

I told her how Mary and I had met in high school, but didn't start dating until after we graduated, and that we had very little experience before we married, but that we just 'clicked' and learned from each other, trying things that 'felt good' to both of us.

We finished our bath, and dried each other. We went into the bedroom and changed the soaked sheets on the bed. We climbed into bed, and started to kiss and caress each other, and I had her get on top of me. I started to get harder, so I asked her to turn around and put my cock in her mouth. I told her to suck on it and as she did that, I started licking her labia. She turned around and asked, "Is this what they call sixty-nine?"

I told her it was, and she went back to sucking while I spread her lower lips apart and started tongue fucking her. When I was sure she was properly lubricated, I picked her up and turned her around.

I told her to take my cock and put it into herself, so that she could control the pace and get used to my size. She did what I asked, and I told her to take it easy and not rush, because I wanted her to enjoy herself. She lowered herself about half way down and started to ride me, slowly at first, and gradually increasing her speed and depth until she was almost completely impaled on me.

I watched as her expression changed, and I felt her vagina start to spasm on me as she had one orgasm after another, and after four that I counted, another one hit her causing her to drop until her mound was touching mine. She started screaming and her contractions sent me over the edge, and I came filling her with my seed.

This took her to a whole new level and as I finished shooting, she collapsed on top of me, and fell sound asleep. I watched her sleeping peacefully, impaled on my softening cock, pulled the covers over us, and turned off the lamp on the bedside table. I closed my eyes, and before I knew it, I was asleep as well.

When I awoke, Zelda and I were still connected, and I had 'morning wood'. When she opened her eyes, she giggled and said, "Wow Joe, you are still inside me, and I really love the way that feels."

I looked at her and asked, "Zelda, I filled you with two potent loads of sperm last night. By any chance are you on birth control?"

She smiled and said, "Don't worry about that Joe, I had a hysterectomy ten years ago, so I can't get pregnant."

She kissed me and said, "I think sleeping with your big cock buried in my little pussy may have stretched me a little, because it doesn't hurt now." She started moving on top of me, and soon she was riding me with more energy than before. As we made love, she came three times before her fourth orgasm took me over the edge. We kissed again, and as she climbed off of me, she clamped her hand over her leaking vagina and ran giggling into the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, Zelda was sitting on the toilet, and was trying to look at her pussy using one of my wife's hand mirrors. She saw me smile when I caught her, and said, "She doesn't look any different, but she sure feels different."

I knelt down in front of her and kissed her beautiful vulva saying, "Zelda, your 'lady flower' is very beautiful, and I the only other one I've seen as beautiful in my life was Mary's!"

Zelda looked at me with tears in her eyes and sobbed, "Joe, I loved Harvey with all of my heart and soul, but you took me places last night and this morning that I have never been before, and I feel ashamed of myself because I enjoyed it so much."

I smiled at her and said, "Zelda, my Mary told me on her deathbed 'make sure you take care of all of our neighbor ladies' needs, after I'm gone'." She stood up and said, "I would love to have some more of your amazing cock, Joe, but right now I'm hungry."

I stood, and took her by the hand and led her into the kitchen, where I put on my wife's apron again, and prepared breakfast like I did for Shirley, the weekend before.

After we finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I told Zelda to put on her dress and shoes, without her bra and panties, because we were going for a walk in the park. I put on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, and put on my slippers. I grabbed a throw and we walked around the lake to a secluded place I knew, where the local kids partied. Since it was a warm spring day, all the kids were in school, so I knew our outdoor lovemaking session would not be disturbed.

When we got to the little secluded cove, I spread the small blanket on the ground and asked Zelda to lie down on it. I got on my knees between her legs, and lifted the hem of her dress. I started to lick and nibble on her 'lady flower', and soon she was moaning and leaking her delicious nectar.

I feasted on her vulva and gave her several more orgasms, until she stopped me and said, "Please Joe, I don't think I can take any more. I would really love to suck your cock again. Harvey never let me do that to him because he said that 'Only whores do that'. I really liked doing it last night. I want to taste you and please you like you just did me."

I lay down beside her and pulled my sweats down to my ankles, and Zelda got on her knees beside me. She wrapped her hands around my hard cock, and started licking the pre-cum from the head. She smiled and said, "My, that is tasty," and lowered her mouth until I felt the head touch the back of her throat. She started pumping, licking, and sucking on me until I felt myself getting more aroused than I had been in years. What Zelda lacked in skill and experience, she made up for with exuberance, and before long she had me on the edge.

I warned her that I was about to come, and to start swallowing so she wouldn't choke. She wrapped her lips around my cock, just below the head, and started jacking me off with both hands. Her actions caused me to lose control, and I unloaded into her mouth, with her swallowing every drop, and didn't stop sucking until I started getting soft. When she let go, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her to me, kissing her and tasting my seed on her lips.

"Zelda darling, that is the sexiest, most unselfish thing any woman has ever done for me." I said when we broke the kiss. I held her in my arms and we kissed and caressed each other for the next hour, until we decided to stroll the rest of the way around the lake, smiling and waving to all of the neighbors we saw.

When we reached her house, she whispered in my ear, "Would you like to fuck me in my bedroom?"

I answered, "No, but I would love to make love to you there."

We made love on her couch, and then she fixed us lunch. We made love on the bed that she had shared with Harvey for twenty years until dinner time. We took a bath together in her large claw-foot tub, and afterward, I told her to get dressed up, because I was taking her out to dinner.

I went next door to my house, Called for a table reservation at Big Eddie's, and dressed in a suit and tie. Twenty minutes later, I knocked on her door, and was greeted with a vision when she opened the door.

She was wearing a 'little black dress' with black silk stockings and 4" patent leather heels. I had called a taxi, and it was waiting at the curb to take us to the local supper club for cocktails, dinner and dancing. The cabbie dropped us off at Big Eddie's Supper Club, and we were met at the door by Big Eddie himself.

I was the job foreman on the project when the place was built, fifteen years ago, and Eduard VanAuten never forgot the quality of our work, and that we finished ahead of schedule, and under budget.

Eddie escorted us into the cozy 'Members Only' dining room at the back, and after we were seated and he gave us our menus, he said, "Nice to see you again Joe, it's been a while." Soon after Eddie left, a beautiful young waitress named Beth, who was wearing a dress that was having trouble covering her ample bosom and ass, came to our table to take our drink orders. Zelda said she would like a glass of the house white, and I told Beth to bring a bottle and two glasses.

By the time Beth returned and poured our wine, we had both decided we would like the broiled swordfish steaks, baked potatoes, and garden salad, with Caesars dressing. She took our order and after she left, Zelda said, "Beth 'almost' had that dress on, don't you think dear?"

I reached across the table and gently caressed her hand and answered, "Zelda dear, she's much too young for me, I have children older than her."

This put my 'date' at ease and she said, "Joe, This place is so exclusive, I have never been here before. I've heard people have to wait for months to get a reservation here. How did you get us in on such short notice?"

I smiled again and said, "It helps if you know the owner. I've known Eddie for years, and I was the boss of the electricians on the job when we built this place."

Our dinner was served and we conversed about many subjects, but mostly how I knew Eddie. Zelda had heard that he was 'connected' and I told her that I had known Eddie since grade school. I also told her that Eddie's grandparent's had immigrated from Sicily and were reputed to have been bootleggers 'back in the day'.

She laughed and said, "I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree." We both laughed about that.

After dinner, we went to the bar where a small combo was playing dance music. We danced and drank martinis for several hours, and when Zelda was visiting the ladies room, Eddie sat down next to me and said, "Joe, I was so sad when your Mary passed, but I'm glad to see you 'back in the game'. Where did you find that gorgeous gal?"

"She's my next door neighbor, and a recent widow." I told him.

"You old fox Joe, you still got it. Tonight is on me old buddy, have fun." Eddie said as he slapped me on the back.

Zelda came back from the ladies room and asked me what Eddie and I were talking about. I told her, "He was just congratulating me for being with the 'hottest woman' in the room."

She blushed and leaned over to me saying, "I have really been enjoying myself tonight Joe. I haven't had a dinner this wonderful, or been dancing in years, but all of this excitement is making me horny, and I want you to take me home and fuck my brains out."

I wasted no time escorting my lovely date to the front door, where the doorman motioned the next cab in line to the door to take us home. When the cabbie dropped us off and I tried to pay him, the driver told me, "It's been taken care of," and drove off.

I then asked Zelda, "I know this sounds cliché but, your place or mine?"

"Joe, as much as I love my home, I really love that king-sized bed of yours. Give me a few minutes to grab a change of clothes so I won't have to do the 'walk of shame' tomorrow morning, dear," she said. I smiled and walked into my house to wait for my latest lover to join me.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door, and it seemed like I couldn't open the door fast enough. As soon as I opened it, Zelda walked in, still wearing the black dress and heels, but carrying an overnight case.

She dropped her case by the door and we walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom, where we undressed so fast it made us dizzy. For the second night in a row, Zelda and I made love, this time in every way and position possible. We did things together that made is both feel sensations neither of us thought were possible. I lost count of how many orgasms she had, and lost track of mine after four.

The whole night became a blur, and when I woke up Sunday morning, my morning wood was buried deep inside of her as she rode me until we both came together.

When we both came down from our sexual high, she climbed off of me and made her way to the bathroom. I followed her, and realized that I was hurting in places I didn't realize I had. When I got there, I found her slumped on the toilet unconscious. I filled the bathtub with hot water and bath salts and lifted her from the toilet and placed her into the tub. When I finished peeing, I joined her in the tub. When she woke up she was in my arms, and we kissed like the lovers we were becoming.

Something was happening to me because the way I was beginning to feel towards Zelda was much more than friendship. I told her how I was feeling, and she said she felt the same way. We both knew that it was much more than the sex. We were both falling in love with each other. We had both married the loves of our lives, and never thought we'd find this kind of love again. Then we discussed what the next months had in store for me, given the apparent abundance of horny women who wanted, no needed my cock.

I told her I didn't feel right fucking all of the other women in the neighborhood, even though my Mary had promised me to them. Zelda said I had to live up to my promise, until I had given everyone at least one shot at me. She said that she would hold a neighborhood meeting at her house on Tuesday evening, and tell everyone that I was officially 'off the market' after I had 'fulfilled my commitment' with the remaining eight ladies.

I asked her how she would feel when I was spending the night with the other women, and she said that she loved me and trusted that I loved her enough to separate sex from love when I was 'fucking those sluts'.

Then she asked me, "When you were fucking Shirley, did it feel the same as when we were making love? Did you take her to dinner, or take a bath with her? Did she make you feel complete like you did with me?"

I told her "I felt nothing but animal lust when I was having sex with Shirley."

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "You see Joe, what we have together is different. We are not just lovers, we are truly in love each other. As long as you remember the difference between sex and love when you fuck them, we'll be fine." After we finished our bath and we dried each other, we went to the kitchen and I prepared breakfast for us, me wearing the apron, and Zelda nude like the day before.

As we ate, Zelda started explaining how she would address the 'ladies' at her neighborhood meeting on Tuesday evening. She had already come up with a 'list of rules' the neighborhood sluts would have to agree to, or they wouldn't be allowed to fuck me. She told me not to worry, that she would 'take care of everything'. As we were finished washing the breakfast dishes, she gave me a passionate kiss and went into the bedroom with her overnight case.

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed, watching her dress, and wondering how she would handle the horny bitches that lived on our street. When she was finished, Zelda walked over to me, knelt and placed a kiss on the head of my cock. Then she stood and kissed me on my lips and said, "Go back to bed lover, everything will be alright."

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers
12