The Handyman Ch. 06

Story Info
This time he gets treated like a king by an elegant lady.
3.6k words
4.61
25k
15

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

In this chapter, he gets treated like a king by an elegant lady.

*****

Rachael

I was pleasantly surprised to see Rachael at my door when I opened it. She was the owner and head chef of 'La Petite Maison', an exclusive bistro that specialized in French and Mediterranean cuisine, and she was carrying two large insulated food containers. As I helped her carry the food into my kitchen, I was taken to a whole new level of pleasure by the aromas emulating from the food concealed in them.

She took one look at me in my worn jeans and undershirt and said in her foreign sounding accent, "Oh, this will not do, you must dress for dinner." and motioned for me to change. I understood what she meant, and retired to the bedroom. I had showered that morning, but I needed a shave, so I lathered up and got rid of my stubble. I dressed in the same Armani suit that I had worn when I took Zelda out to dinner at Eddie's and gave my black wingtips a quick buff before tying them on.

When I walked into the dining room, the table was set for two. The food looked as good as it smelled, and the three separate wines were perfectly matched to each of the courses we ate. I will not bore you by describing the food because I could not pronounce, let alone understand what we were eating.

I know there was shrimp, some type of fish, and veal, all garnished with fruits and vegetables in sauces that were so delicate, my taste buds felt like they were having an orgasm. I don't remember more, because my dinner guest, and my server, was as beautiful as the food was delicious. I had seen her before, but never dressed as she was that night. Rachael looked ten years younger than the forty-seven years I knew she had lived.

She was nearly six feet tall in the four inch heels she walked around in effortlessly. Her hair was shoulder length, straight and shiny black. Her skin looked like porcelain, and her eyes were as green as a forest glen. She was wearing a lavender chiffon dress that fit her perfectly, hugging her slim waist, and caressing her curvaceous hips and breasts, the latter struggling to escape the confines of her strapless bodice.

I loved the sound of her melodious voice, her accent sounding like a mixture of French and Dutch, which I would later discover was actually Belgian. I really don't remember much of what she said during dinner because I was so entranced by her poise and beauty. I thought to myself, 'This woman is so far out of my league it hurts.' When dinner was finished, she sent me to the living room, and when she had dispensed with the leftover food and dishes, she brought two pieces of tiramisu and two very strong cups of coffee into the living room and placed them on the coffee table.

She sat next to me on the couch and started talking to me about how much she admired me and the love I shared with my Mary. She told me that she had never been married, and had never been with a man. She had never felt the need because her career had always taken precedence over 'personal things'. When the ladies in the neighborhood approached her with their proposal, she said she had hesitated at first, but then realized that I might be her 'last chance' to really become a woman.

I told her that she was already a woman, and asked her if she had ever masturbated herself to an orgasm. She blushed and said that she had, although she had never inserted anything 'inside her'. I told her that would be no problem, and asked her if she was still menstruating. She told me that she had some trouble fifteen years ago, and had undergone a hysterectomy. I thanked her for her frankness, and told her I would be gentle.

We finished our dessert and coffee, and I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I asked her to sit on the foot of the bed, and asked her if she had ever seen a man naked. When she nodded, I started to slowly undressed in front of her. When I slipped out of my boxers, she looked like she would faint. I walked over to her, took her hands and placed them on my penis. As it started to come alive she said, "Mon Dieu, how will this ever fit inside of me?"

I told her not to worry, that my Mary was a small woman, and it fit inside of her when we made love on our wedding night. I asked her to stand, and I undressed her slowly and gently until she stood nude in front of me. I told her how beautiful she was, as I caressed her and kissed her eyes, nose and then her mouth, she started to relax and dropped her hands to her sides.

I pulled back the covers of the freshly made bed and asked her to lie down. I climbed in next to her, and turned off the light, leaving the room bathed in the candles I had lit when we first entered the room. I told her that I would not do anything to hurt her, and that I would stop if she wanted me to.

She said, "Please Joe, take me now, I trust you." I started by kissing her on her mouth, and slowly worked my way down her neck, across her collarbone and spent some time caressing, and kissing her firm breasts that filled my hands to overflowing. I nibbled and sucked on her large, dark red nipples, and she started to moan.

I kissed my way down to her navel, and when I stuck my tongue into it she giggled (are all women's belly buttons ticklish?). I kissed my way down to her mound that was covered with thick, but very soft black hair. When I saw that her very tight looking vulva was starting to leak and I noticed the aroma of her arousal.

I skipped down to her knees, and gently pressed on them, opening her legs. I started kissing and licking up the inside of her shapely thighs, slowly working my way toward her treasure. When I got closer to her vulva, she was leaking much more than before. I gave her one lick from her perineum to her hood, that was still hiding her clitoris. This caused her to moan louder and shudder.

I spread her outer labial lips open, and French kissed her inner lips, causing her to exclaim, "Mon Dieu!" I stuck out my tongue, and delved between her inner lips to the entrance of her vagina. Every time I drove my tongue into her vagina, she raised her hips to meet my intrusion, and her juices started to really flow.

As I was doing this, my nose touched her now exposed clitoris and she started to shake. I pulled back and saw that her eyes were closed and that she was grasping her breasts. I stuck my fingers into her vagina, and found that special 'bumpy' spot inside, and as I stroked it, I took her clitoris in my mouth and sucked gently on it.

This caused her vagina to clamp down on my finger, her hips to rise off of the bed, her body to shake uncontrollably, and her to scream at the top of her lungs, while her thighs trapped my head between them. When she stopped shaking and let go of my head, she collapsed on the bed semiconscious.

I crawled up next to her and held her and when she came around, she said, "What did you just do to me Joe?"

I answered her, "I just gave you an orgasm. I thought you said you'd had one before."

She replied, "I thought I had, but it never felt like that. Mon Dieu, that was mind altering."

She was still trembling so I held her until she calmed down more, and asked her, "Rachael, you said that you had never been with a man, but I didn't feel a hymen when I was 'down there'. When the doctor did your hysterectomy, did he go in through your vagina?"

She thought for a minute, and said, "Yes, will that make a difference when you put that big thing in me?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, It will most probably be more pleasurable for you, since there is no virginal barrier for me to break. It may be somewhat uncomfortable at first, but it should feel very good much sooner. Are you ready for me to try?"

"I am ready right now you beautiful man. Let's do it!" she said. I reached down and gently touched her vulva and it was dripping with her juices. "MMMMM..." she said. When I slipped one, then two fingers past her lips and inside her vagina, she said, "OOOhhh..MMMyyy." I crawled between her legs and spread them as far apart as she felt comfortable with, and rubbed the head of my cock between the outer and inner labial lips until it was poised at the entrance of her vagina.

She started breathing hard and fast, and I said calmly, "Please try to relax darling, I will be very gentle," as I caressed her cheek with my left hand, as my right hand held my rock hard cock.

When I could feel her relax, I pushed in an inch or two and felt her clamp down on me. I waited for her to relax and pushed in some more. After about ten minutes, I was buried completely into her, and I could feel her cervix with the head of my cock.

She asked me, "Are you all the way inside of me? My God I feel so full, but it feels so good. What happens now?"

As I felt her vaginal muscles contract around me I told her, "Now darling, we start making love." and started to stroke out and back in, very slowly. Soon I was backing out almost all the way, and slowly back in. The more she relaxed, the faster and harder I drove into her, until she wrapped her legs around me and started moaning loudly.

We kept going until she started to shake and her vagina clamped around my cock. This made me lose control and I started spewing my seed inside of her. This made her clamp down with her legs, and arms, and made her vagina feel like it was milking my cock.

I hung on to her until she relaxed and opened her eyes. We kissed passionately, and she said, "My God Joe, that was so incredible. It felt like a religious experience to me. I am both happy and sad. I'm happy because it felt so incredible, and sad because I waited over twenty years before I did it. Now I understand why so many teenage girls get pregnant before they get married. WOW!"

Then I realized that my cock was still buried inside her vagina, and for some reason, it was still hard. I started to move it inside of her and she said, "Oh that feels really good Joe, can we do that again?"

I didn't answer her, I just started driving harder and harder, and as she went along with me she said, "That feels different Joe, are you fucking me now?"

I said, "Uh huh."

She said, "Fuck me Joe, fuck the shit outa me!" Never being a man to refuse a lady's request, I complied, and during the next hour she came twice more, and I filled her once before I shriveled and fell out of her.

I rolled off of her, and as we were lying next to one another, she looked at me and said, "That was the most amazing things I have ever done in my life, but we really smell bad. Could I please have a bath?"

I smiled and said, "Why don't we share one darling?"

We got out of bed, and as we walked into the bathroom, Rachael grabbed my cock and said, "I wish I would have tried this sex thing years ago because I really love it. I think this old maid former virgin is turning into a slut!'

When we walked into the bathroom, she realized she had to pee, so as I filled the tub with water and bath salts, she sat on the toilet, and peed. When she finished she started giggling, and when I looked at her, she was watching the remnants of my loads drip out of her vagina. I helped her climb into the tub, and she watched, transfixed, as I stood and peed into the toilet.

When she watched me shake the last few drops of the end of my penis after I finished, she said, "Damn, you guys are so lucky, I wish I could do that when I finished. I would save a fortune on toilet paper." I had to admit, she had a point there.

I climbed into the tub with her, and we washed each other, played with each other, sharing intimacies that usually, only married couples have experienced. When the water started to cool, we got out of the tub, and as we dried each other, we decided a nightcap was in order. We went into the kitchen, and I reached into the cabinet for my bottle of Glenlivet 18, and two small glasses.

I poured three fingers in each glass, and watched how she took a little sip, and let it rest on her tongue, and inhaled the vapors. After she swallowed, she said, "Nice, I've never tried Glenlivet before, I usually drink Balvenie or Ardelor."

"So you know your single malts." I said.

We clinked glasses, and she said, "You're the first man I've ever met who knows that proper whisky is spelled without an 'e' in it."

We both laughed at that one, and I added, "Most of my buddies think Crown Royal is the 'good stuff'. My uncle Tony taught me about Scotch when I was seventeen."

We finished our whisky, and went back to bed and made love until we fell asleep from exhaustion. When I woke up, I realized I was alone in bed, but I smelled something delicious.

When I got to the kitchen Rachael was wearing my wife's apron, and nothing else, and had prepared a breakfast fit for a king. We ate, and went back to bed and we tried fucking with her on top, both forward and reverse cowgirl.

After we finished, Rachael asked me, "Joe, you have tasted my vagina, do I taste good?"

I answered her, "You are delicious, like a French wine, or a decadent dessert."

She grabbed my cock and licked the drop of pre-cum from the slit, saying, "Interesting, It tastes musky with a slight salty note," like she was describing a fine wine.

Next, she put the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking. She let it slide all the way into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, and started bobbing up and down on me. She sucked and bobbed on my cock like she was a professional cocksucker. She took me to a place I had never been before. She took me over the edge and swallowed every drop when I lost control and exploded in her mouth.

When I could speak, I said, "I am going to make an assumption here, and guess that you've done this before."

She smiled, and said, "That particular skill helped set me apart at Cordon Bleu, and earned me the respect of my peers. I only use it when necessary, and have found that it is often helpful when dealing with 'difficult' employers. By the way, you taste delicious Joe."

I kissed her and said, "You are amazing. You are beautiful, sexy, a brilliant chef, and an amazing lover. I can't believe that you are actually in my bed."

We kissed, and did sixty-nine until dinner. She used what was left from the previous night's dinner to create an amazing seafood and fruit salad.

After dinner, Rachael asked me if there was anything else we could try. I told her the only thing we hadn't tried was lesbian sex and anal, and since I wasn't a woman, there was no way she could eat my pussy.

She said, "You mean fucking in the asshole? Isn't that what gay guys do to each other?"

When I told her she was right, but straight people did it also, she got a gleam in her eyes and said, "Well I guess I'll be your three hole slut! I've waited too long and I want to experience everything I can."

I answered, "OK, I'll introduce you to butt-fucking". I took her into the bathroom, and explained that I had to prepare her by giving her an enema. After I had her properly rinsed out, I took her back into the bedroom and had her kneel on the foot of the bed.

I got behind her and smeared some Astroglide on her sphincter and used my finger to work in inside her. Once I had her loosened up with one finger, I added a second. When she started to relax, I eased my cock into her pussy, and she looked around asking, "I thought you were going to fuck my ass?"

I told her I was doing this to relax her so her ass would be ready when I switched holes. When she started to moan, I added another finger to her ass, and when she relaxed, I pulled out my fingers and cock, and eased my cock in her ass about half way.

"Woah baby, that feels like I'm pooping a giant turd," she said. I pulled back a little, and squirted some more lube on my cock, and eased it back in. She started to shudder as I pulled out, and when I pushed back in, it went in all the way.

"OK, I'm ready, fuck my ass now!" she said, and I complied. By my fourth stroke, she started to orgasm, and she started to squirt out of her empty vagina. By my sixth stroke, her colon started to clamp down on my cock, and I unloaded into her bowels. Rachael collapsed forward on the bed, and I followed her as we both passed out.

When we came to, she said, "That was fun, but I don't think I could handle a steady diet of that."

I agreed with her and said, "Your ass is so tight, I thought you were going to break my cock in two." I pulled my now limp cock out of the tightest asshole I have been in.

We decided that another bath was in order, so we retired to the bathroom, and soaked until our genitals stopped hurting. As we were relaxing in the tub, I said to her, "Oh, by the way, If you want a taste of Sapphic sex, you should pay a call on Jenny and Kelley up the street. They just about killed me last weekend."

She smiled at me and said, "Really, I always wondered about them. They invited me to a cookout last summer, but their food was inedible. The only thing they had was beer and pizza."

I said, "That's what they bought me for dinner last weekend. Hey perhaps you could teach those girls how to cook." We both laughed so hard at that, we peed in the tub.

We drained the tub, and went back to bed, and fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke up in the morning, Rachael was riding my morning wood cowgirl, and when I grabbed her nipples and twisted them, she came, driving me over the edge and filling her vagina with my seed. We held each other and kissed until my cock softened and slipped out of her.

We went to the bathroom and showered together, paying particular attention to each others' genitals. After we dried each other, we dressed and she fixed me another amazing breakfast. After we ate, we packed up her things, and I helped her carry her cases home to her house. I think the entire neighborhood watched the 'show' we put on that morning, and before I got home my cell phone rang, and it was Zelda.

She told me her phone had been ringing off the hook because I had 'walked Rachael home'. I told her that Rachael had really gone overboard with the dinner she had served me on Friday night, and I was just helping her carry her cases home because I had fucked her ass, and she was having trouble walking.

I heard her chuckle, and she said she would inform the other ladies about why I was helping our neighbor. I told her that despite her age, Rachael had been a virgin before our weekend, and to inform Jenny and Kelley that she was interested in learning about the Sapphic side of lovemaking.

I could hear a smile in her voice when she said, "I will definitely pass that message along. Perhaps Rachael will teach those two dykes how to cook."

I chuckled and told her that Rachael and I had discussed her doing that. I waved to her and said, "I love you darling, see you soon, goodbye." as I had reached my front yard. She waved back, and blew me a kiss as we disconnected the call, and I walked through my front door.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers