The Handyman Ch. 09

Story Info
He gets 'Disciplined' by a Policewoman.
1.8k words
4.54
19.8k
8

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

The story continues, and he learns about mild bondage from a police woman.

*****

Tiffany

When I answered the door the following Friday evening, my neighbor Tiffany was standing there wearing her regular police uniform, complete with her service weapon and handcuffs.

She was carrying a large brown paper shopping bag with the logo of a local Italian restaurant, a large wicker covered bottle of chianti, and a large black shoulder bag. I invited her into the kitchen, where she put the food on the counter, and took off her cap and mirrored aviators, revealing her short black hair and piercing blue eyes.

I got out plates, utensils, two wine glasses and the corkscrew. I opened the wine as she served the salad and lasagna, and we ate, drank, and talked until the food was gone.

When I asked her what she wanted to do that evening, she took out her handcuffs, and cuffed us together. She led me to the bedroom, pulled out her 9mm Ruger, unlocked her cuff, and ordered me to undress. When I was nude, she ordered me to lie down on the bed, and cuffed me to the headboard.

She put away her weapon, and took off her uniform. When I saw her standing in front of me in only a black lacy bra struggling to hold onto her 36C's, and a matching tiny black lacy thong that was soaking wet, and almost enveloped by her smooth hairless mound, my cock went to full mast, pointing directly at my chin.

She climbed onto the bed between my legs, and started sucking on my cock. After she had swallowed me down her throat about a dozen times, she stood on the bed, took off her soaked thong, and stuffed it in my mouth.

As I was savoring the pungent flavor of her juices, she lowered herself on my stiff cock, and proceeded to fuck herself to an orgasm. She kept riding me as she came down, and took off her bra, pulled her thong out of my mouth, and fed me her large boobs topped with bright red nipples, as she rode me to her second cum.

When she finished, she said, "That's what I wanted. What would you like to do next?"

"Unlock me and I'll show you." I said.

She did, and I started licking and nibbling my way from her ankles to her thighs, skipping over her Vulva, noticing that her labia minora were the biggest I had ever seen. Where Jenny's and Suzanne's were large, Tiffany's were long enough to be tied in a knot! Her clitoris was also larger than any I had ever seen before, almost twice the size of Suzanne's.

I mauled her large boobs, sucking and biting on her huge nipples, until I gave her two more minor orgasms. When she was recovering from my assault, I went back to her vulva, and sucked, nibbled, and licked both of her huge lower lips, reducing her to a trembling mess.

Next, I started sucking on her huge clitoris, as I shoved three fingers into her vagina and my thumb in her asshole. This caused her to scream and flail all over the bed for more than ten minutes.

When she finally stopped moving, she was unconscious, but was smiling from ear to ear, as she snored, and was fast asleep. As she slept, I pulled on her lower lips, tied them in a knot, and took a photo with my smartphone. I crawled next to her and sucked on the big bright red nipples that topped her large, milky white breasts.

When she started to wake, I climbed astride her chest and put my still hard cock between her large boobs and started fucking them. She started licking the head of my cock when it emerged from between her massive mammaries, and finally said, "Fuck me with that big cock of yours, Joe!"

I pulled back, grabbed her ankles, held them over her head, drove my cock into her dripping vagina, and proceeded to fuck her violently through two more orgasms, until the third drove me over the edge, and I filled her with a huge load of my own. I rolled over with her still connected to me, and turned off the lights. We both fell into a sexual exhaustion induced sleep.

When I woke up, my cock was being sucked, and two very large, meaty, wet pussy lips were dangling over my mouth. When I grabbed her smooth ass, and started sucking on her meat curtains, the mouth that was sucking my cock, swallowed it down her throat, and we were 'off to the races'.

After she drank my sperm, and I swallowed her nectar, we went to the bathroom and shared the shower. After we dried off, we went to the kitchen, and I prepared breakfast as I had been doing for the last two months, wearing only the apron.

As we were eating, Tiffany asked me, "Do you like my pussy? Most guys think my lips are too big."

I smiled and said, "Tiffany, most American men are obsessed with boobies. I love boobies, and by the way, yours are lovely. I think that boobs are pretty, but they are not the sexiest part of a woman. Boobs are for feeding children, and pussy is for sex. Your vulva is one of the sexiest ones I have ever seen. Your lips are the largest I have ever seen, and that is what makes them beautiful."

I grabbed my phone and showed her the photo I had taken of her lips tied in a knot, and said, "Any man who only wants a woman with no lips showing, is in my opinion a pedophile. Don't get me wrong, I like all kinds of pussy, whether they are 'innies' like a little girls, 'outies' like yours, or anything in between, I love every one of them."

Her eyes got big and she said, "Holy shit, you took a picture of me like that! Wow, I thought I was the only person in the world who did that. I used to do that all the time for my girlfriends, but most men freak out when they see me do that. You really do like big 'meat curtains', don't you?"

I walked around the snack bar, knelt in front of her, and started sucking on her lips, and before long she was cumming all over my face. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, and drove my cock into her and proceeded to fuck her until she came again, causing me to cum and fill her again. She rolled me over, and we sixty-nined until lunch.

I stuck a couple of frozen pizzas in the oven, and we had beer and pizza for lunch. As we were finishing eating, she asked, "Joe, do you like anal?"

I nodded and said, "Do you mind if I give you an enema first?"

She smiled and said, "Oh goody, I love that kind of foreplay!"

I had never considered flushing a woman's bowels as foreplay, but I guess it made sense. We climbed into the tub together and after I finished rinsing her, she asked if she could do me. I figured, 'what the fuck', and allowed her to 'have her way' with my asshole.

We went into the bedroom, and she got on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed. She didn't complain when I stuck my cock in her pussy to get me lubricated first, and when I stuck my cock in her pucker, she relaxed and let me slide completely inside her in in slow steady stroke.

I fucked her ass and she came twice, before her contractions caused me to fill her bowels with my load. As I was resting on the bed, she left the room and came back with her black shoulder bag.

I watched as she pulled a harness with a moderate sized strap-on out of the bag, and cinched it in place on her crotch. She told me to "assume the position!" which I did hesitantly. I felt her slippery lubed fingers probing my asshole, and felt the fake cock probing my ass.

Having had prostate sonograms, I knew what was coming, and did my best to relax. There was a slight sting, followed by a sense of fullness as I adjusted to the anal intruder. Before I knew it, my body was responding and my cock exploded all over the comforter, and I collapsed on the bed.

She pulled her fake cock out of me, and crawled up next to me on the bed. When she asked if I wanted more, I told her that once was quite enough, and we kissed some more. We reheated, and ate what was left of the pizza and lasagna for dinner, and finished the bottle of wine.

With both of us having a nice mellow buzz, we went back to the bedroom, where I lit several candles, and turned off the lights. We spent the rest of the night licking, sucking, fingering, and fucking, until we fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I again awoke to my cock being sucked, and those beautiful big, juicy, labial lips dangling in front of my lips. I sucked them into my mouth and started chewing on them, which elicited an excited scream from my bed partner, who yelled, "Oh yea baby, eat my pussy and make me squirt.

When I stuck three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass, she did exactly that as she screamed like a banshee. When she stopped yelling, she took my cock down her throat past her tonsils, and gave me an incredible orgasm, swallowing my seed directly into her stomach.

She rolled off me, and when we both stopped panting, she said, "Joe, this has been the absolute best weekend of sex I have ever had. You are the best lover, man or woman, I have ever had. I really hope we will get another chance sometime." She kissed me passionately, and went to the bathroom to shower and dress.

I walked nude into the kitchen, put on the apron, and fixed breakfast. We ate breakfast without saying a word, and when we were finished, she got ready to leave. She pulled a card from her bag, and wrote, 'Special Friend' and her badge number on the back.

She told me, "Joe, if you are ever in trouble, or if you are stopped by the police for any reason, show them this card. Just think of it as a 'get out of jail free' card." We kissed goodbye at the door, and I saw Shirley waive to me from across the street. It was then that I realized that I was only wearing the apron. I waved back, closed the door, and went back to bed.

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers