The Handyman Ch. 11

Story Info
His life changes, and he loves it.
5k words
4.55
16.9k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

His life changes again, and he, and loves it.

*****

I invited Zelda in, and made a fresh pot of coffee. For the next several hours, we ate pie, drank coffee, and discussed the last two and a half months. Because we had fallen in love with each other, I knew honesty was important, so I told her every intimate detail about every one of my exploits, and shared with her my feelings toward each of our horny neighbor ladies.

We both agreed that Shirley was a slut, and told her I had no desire to spend any more time with her. I told her that Jenny and Kelly had nearly killed me, and I didn't think I could survive another tryst with them. This brought a smile to Zelda's face.

I expressed my fascination with Rachael, and how much I enjoyed her cooking. Zelda suggested that we could ask her to prepare our wedding reception meal, and I agreed.

We both agreed that Betty would continue to be a part of our lives, as she would need both of our help in the near future, to help her take care of Harry's needs.

When I told her about Dorothy, She was surprised she had a submissive side, but was glad to hear about her interest in the Mayor.

She laughed when I told her about Suzanne, and seemed happy when I told her about not enjoying being 'disciplined' by Tiffany. When I related the most recent weekend experience with Judith, she was glad that I had been so kind to the troubled young lady, and promised to visit her soon.

When we finished our coffee, pie and conversation, Zelda asked me if I had any 'bullets' left in my gun. When I told her I did, we retired to the bedroom, where we undressed and made love until dusk.

Later, after we were thoroughly satisfied, we went to the kitchen together, and I cobbled together an impromptu dinner of leftovers, and we talked about our future together.

We decided to marry in the fall, and honeymoon in the Caribbean. I suggested somewhere with a secluded beach that allowed nude bathing in the ocean. She suggested Negril, on the south coast of Jamaica, and I agreed. Next we talked about a venue for the wedding and reception.

I told her that our friend Big Eddie had just bought a bankrupt strip club, and was in the process of remodeling it to cater to upscale clients. He had asked me to help him evaluate the place when he was negotiating the purchase, because he was concerned about the condition of the electrical and mechanical systems in the old converted warehouse. I had found everything in order, and the renovations were well underway for an opening between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

She liked that idea, and was getting up to dress and go home when I asked her to stay the night. She agreed, and we spent until the next morning pleasing each other and falling asleep in each other's arms. It felt so wonderful to feel her warm body next to mine again.

After making love early in the pre-dawn morning, I made us breakfast, and she left by my back door, so she wouldn't arouse the suspicions of our neighbors.

Later that day, I had a phone call from Zelda to tell me I was invited to a 'Neighborhood Meeting' on Wednesday evening at seven. She said they were meeting to decide where my relationship with the ladies in the neighborhood was headed. She told me that since it was my cock that they all wanted, I would have the last say as to who, when, and under what circumstances my cock would be entering into their vaginas, or any other orifices that may be involved.

I chuckled to myself at the absurdity of the arrangement, but understood because it was my Mary was the one who had initiated this unusual relationship. I knew that the love that Zelda and I shared was strong enough to survive whatever was ahead for us.

At seven in the evening, after I witnessed the arrival of my female neighbors at Zelda's house, next door, I let myself into the back door of her house, and saw a handwritten note on the snack bar of her kitchen. The note said, 'Darling, please disrobe, yes I want you to be naked, and join us in the living room.'

I did as I was told, and walked into Zelda's living room to meet all ten of my female neighbors, who, when I walked into the room were also nude, and drinking wine. I was directed to an eleventh pillow on the floor that was waiting for me.

By the time I was sitting, my cock, much to the delight of the ladies, was at full mast. I was handed a glass of what I would find out was a very nice merlot, and Zelda called the meeting to order.

I tried to pay attention to what was being said, but the fact that ten pairs of beautiful boobs of various sizes were staring back at me, made this almost impossible. Luckily, whenever I was asked a question, I had paid enough attention to what had been said immediately before to give an answer that made sense.

By the time we got down to the important issue at hand, I had acclimated to the situation, and although I still had an erection, I was no longer in a state of arousal induced numbness, and could actually participate.

Everyone accepted that Zelda and I were now an actual couple and were going to be married, and were excited that we were going to be married in the fall. They were happy that my betrothed was going to allow me to 'service' them on a limited basis, even after the wedding.

When they asked about the wedding, I told them that we were planning on having it at Big Eddie's new club before it opened officially, and it would be 'clothing optional'.

I told them that Zelda would only be wearing a veil and short train, and that I would only be wearing a bowtie. I told the ladies that they would all be sent invitations, and that they could invite a guest.

I told them that it would be closed to the public, and that no one but invited guests would be allowed in. I also informed them that the 'reception' after the ceremony may well turn into an all-out orgy. They were all excited to hear that.

When Judith asked what would happen if someone could get a 'date' for the wedding, I told her that I would invite several of my 'carefully chosen' friends to fill the void, and that they should let Zelda know as soon as possible.

Next, Zelda asked Rachael if she would be able to cater the dinner, and the beautiful chef said that she would be honored to do it for us for free. Zelda insisted on paying her for her time and the cost of the food, and Rachel agreed.

Since there were no other issues, Zelda decided to end the meeting by standing up and climbing on my lap, holding on to my cock and impaling herself on me. She smiled at her friends and said, "Girls, the meeting is over. You may get dressed and go home, or stay here and watch me fuck my man. The choice is yours."

Everyone but Shirley dressed and left, and the redhead asked my future bride, "Zelda, since you're riding his cock, can I ride his tongue?"

Zelda said nothing, she just smiled and pushed on my chest until I fell backwards. Before I knew it, Shirley's dripping wet pussy was covering my mouth, so I stuck my tongue out, and started dining at the 'Y'.

When I felt Zelda's vagina clamp down on my cock, causing me to come, and I was drenched by Shirley's juices at about the same time. When we all calmed down, I felt Zelda lift off of me.

Shirley and her switched places, so that they were facing each other, and as Shirley climbed onto my cock, Zelda squatted on my face, and they both started riding me while the made out and played with each other's boobs. This went on until they both came multiple times, and I did twice myself.

When my cock would no longer stay hard, I watched as Shirley and Zelda go after each other sixty-nine style on the couch for the next hour and a half, and when my cock got hard again, I lined it up with Shirley's asshole, since she was on top, and buried myself to the hilt in her bowels.

This made her scream like a banshee, and I heard Zelda giggle and lick my balls while I pounded Shirley's ass. When Shirley finally came, she climbed from between us and said, "Guys, thank you, but I've had enough," then quietly got dressed and left.

Zelda and I smiled at each other, and as I was carrying her into her bedroom, she said. "Wow, that was fun. Shirley talks a lot, but can't run with the big dogs, can she?"

As we climbed into bed, I asked her, "You told me once that you were a lesbian before you met Harvey. Was that just a little bit of your former life coming out darling?"

She smiled as she climbed on top of me and lowered herself on my renewed hard-on, and said, "Maybe just a little bit, but mostly it was me marking my territory. I love this cock of yours, and plan on keeping it inside of me as often as possible." We made love one more time, and fell asleep exhausted, both physically and sexually.

When she woke before me, she started riding my morning wood, and we both came together. We showered together and dressed before eating breakfast together, discussing our future together.

After breakfast, I walked next door, grabbed my keys and drove to Big Eddie's to talk about making arrangements for our wedding and reception.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a sight I was not expecting to see. The site of the former strip club, next door to Eddie's supper club, was now a smoldering pile of rubble. I walked into the supper club, and climbed the stairs to the third floor office in the rear, where Eddie ran his business empire. I knocked on the door, and heard, "Come in Joe." I was not surprised he knew I was outside his door, because I had been in charge of installing the video security system.

He greeted me with a big hug, and asked what he could do for me. I asked him about the mess next door, and he answered, "Fucking Termites, the place was infested with them. That Mutherfucker screwed me. He knew the place was fucked up and didn't reveal that little morsel when he sold me the place. Oh well, that's why I pay my lawyers so well, they will bleed him dry before they're done."

I told him about my plans to marry Zelda and have a 'clothing optional' wedding/orgy. I said that I thought his new venture would be the perfect place to hold our 'shindig'.

He told me not to worry, because he had recently 'purchased' another venue in the small town of Kappa, about sixteen miles north on I-39. He told me the previous owner was a poor business man who got seriously behind on his bills with Eddie's business partner, who is also the liquor distributor for the eight counties in central Illinois between I-80 and I-72.

It was in the process of being remodeled, and Eddie was planning on opening it between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Eddie said that If I helped out with the security system, he would let me have the place for the night of our wedding for free, as long as he and his 'girls' could join on the fun.

I told him it was a deal, but I wouldn't allow him to fuck my wife. He said that was fine as long as he could sample some of my neighbors. We shook on the deal, and told him I would strap on my tool belt and report for work when he needed me. Eddie said he'd be in touch, and I went home.

As I pulled into my driveway, Shirley and Zelda were standing in my front yard talking. When I walked up to them, they both asked where I had been. I told them I had been to see Big Eddie, and invited them into my house.

I sat on the couch with the ladies sitting on either side of me and gave them a short version of what had transpired during the time I was gone. Shirley said that she was familiar with the club in Kappa, and that it had really gone 'downhill' with the previous owner.

I explained that we would be able to have our wedding and reception there at 'no cost' as long as I helped with the security system install, and some of Eddie's 'girls' could attend. I told them that I had told Eddie that he and his girls could do whatever they wanted, but that my Zelda was 'off limits.

Both ladies were excited by what I had said. Zelda was excited that she would have me 'all to herself', and Shirley said, "Oh goody, I get to fuck around with hot, horny strippers!"

Shirley left soon after, and as Zelda and I were finishing lunch, she smiled and said, "Joe, are you up for a little 'Afternoon Delight'?" I nodded, and we both undressed in the kitchen. Zelda climbed up on the snack bar, and I finished my lunch, eating her pussy to a screaming orgasm.

When my bride-to-be regained her composure, she said, "Joe, I'm thirsty," and hopped down off the snack bar. She grabbed me by my erection, and led me to the bedroom.

Once there, she pushed me down on the bed, and started sucking my cock like a madwoman. After a while, she climbed on me, impaling herself on my cock until we both came together, and lay in each other's arms until we both got our 'second wind'. We spent the rest of the night fucking, sucking, and making love, only stopping to pee and eat.

Sometime in the middle of the night, we fell asleep, and the next morning, we both woke up at the same time, with my morning wood still buried deep in her vagina. It shouldn't be hard for you to figure out what we did next, and when we were finished, Zelda decided to shower and go home.

Just as I was getting ready to join her, Big Eddie called me on the phone. He needed my assistance because the local building inspector had found several code violations at the club in Kappa, and asked if I could run up there to 'put out the fires' so to speak.

I told him I would be there in 'about an hour', hung up the phone and joined Zelda in the shower. When she asked me, "What took you so long?" I told her about Big Eddie's call, and she said, "Well we better hurry up then," and bent over in the shower so I could take her from behind. I did, and after I came in her pussy, we cleaned each other off, and both got dressed. I threw my tool-belt and tool bag in my truck and headed north.

When I arrived in Kappa a half hour late, Eddie gave me a ration of shit saying, "What the fuck Joe, was she sucking your cock when I called you."

I answered, "No, I had my cock buried in her pussy, fuck-head!" We both laughed at each other, and Eddie handed me the inspector's worksheet.

I looked over the report, and located fifteen of the twenty the violations. I pointed out that five of the items on his list were actually redundant, because they were covered by two different articles in the NFPA code, so fixing one would correct the other as well.

I gave Eddie a list of materials, and he handed me a signed check made out to Springfield Electric Supply, and said, "Go get what you want and can you be done by Friday?"

I told him yes, hopped in my truck and headed back to Bloomington to get my material. As soon as I picked up what I needed, I grabbed a bite to eat, and headed back to Kappa.

Eddie was still there when I got back, so I explained that the violations were because of changes to the code since the building was originally built. Everything I needed fit into one paper grocery store sized bag, and Eddie wondered how I spent over $300.00 for such a small bag.

I said, "Don't bust my balls Eddie, your old pal Bob Egizii would charge you three grand to do the same thing, so count your blessings, cheapskate!" He laughed and patted me on the back, because he knew I was right.

I replaced eight circuit breakers that were not the current spec according to the new code, and seven GFCI devices in the bathrooms and kitchen that were faulty. I tested everything and found six wiring mistakes that the inspector missed, fixed them and packed up my tools by five in the evening.

I found Eddie and told him about the wiring problems I'd found. I told him that he was damn lucky the inspector missed them. Had the inspector caught what I found, he would have red tagged the job and cost Eddie thousands.

I also told Eddie that he should probably get ahold of his buddy Vern, the plumber, because the toilets in the bathrooms could be a problem.

He said that Vern and his son Floyd were coming up the next day. He told me that the plumbing had passed inspection, but his years in the business had taught him that bathroom in joints like this really take a beating.

He invited me to his place for dinner, and I accepted. A thick ribeye, medium rare sounded might good to me right then.

When I crawled into bed about 10:30 I found Zelda waiting for me. I kissed her, and told her about my day before she had a chance to ask me about it.

When I finished, she didn't say anything at all, she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it until she made me explode down her throat. When I could move, I returned the favor, and when she came, I slid my revived cock deep in her spasming pussy, and fucked her through two more orgasms before I unloaded in her.

When we caught our breath, Zelda kissed me sweetly, and said, "Darling, I need to leave town for a month to help my sister Holly in Houston. She fell and broke her hip, and her husband Jim has to work for a month on an offshore oil rig in the Gulf. Normally her daughter would be able to take care of her, but Alice is in London for business, and won't be home until next month."

I told her, "Don't worry about it, because I will probably be busy with Big Eddie's project in Kappa."

As she was closing her eyes to go to sleep, the last phrase that came out of her mouth was, "I know I can trust you to keep your cock in your pants while I'm gone Darling."

With that thought in my head I had trouble going to sleep, and I listened to her quiet, cute little snores, until exhaustion finally put me in a dreamless, fitful slumber.

We woke up together, and shared early morning lovemaking. We showered, dressed, and ate breakfast together. I asked her if she needed a ride to the airport, and she said, "Yes dear, my plane to STL leaves at ten, so let me get my bag, and I'll be right back," and she went next door.

Fifteen minutes later, we were driving across town to BMI (Bloomington Metropolitan International Airport). We were an hour early, but the lines were short, and she had plenty of time to catch her flight to St Louis, where she connected to the flight to Houston. I kissed her goodbye at the TSA check-in, and drove back to Emerald Court.

Just as I pulled into my driveway my cell rang. It was Big Eddie, and he needed me to supervise the cable pulling for the security system at the newly renamed 'Kappa Kabana'. I went inside, changed into 'work clothes', and grabbed my tool belt and bag.

I headed north on I-39, and by 10:30 I was at my destination. When I got there, Eddie was waiting for me accompanied by a slender woman who appeared to be in her forties, about five feet tall with bleached blonde hair, azure blue eyes, who had the biggest fake boobs I had ever seen.

Eddie introduced me to Bette Buttes (not her real name I assumed), and he told me that Ms. Buttes was his partner in this little enterprise of his.

Over the next two weeks, I would learn that Bette (she insisted I call her that, and pronounce it the same way as Bette Midler) was much closer to my age, and had lived quite a life, although her face and body showed little evidence of the miles they had traveled.

She had been a dancer, stripper, prostitute, and madam. She had lived in every state in the lower 48, and had settled in El Paso when her mother was dying of heart disease and old age, five years ago.

She was the official owner and manager of the club, and Eddie was a silent partner (most of Eddie's enterprises were like this). Basically, she would handle the daily operations, hiring and managing the 'talent', the bartenders, dancer-waitresses, and kitchen staff.

Eddie was handling the financial end of things, paying the bills, taxes and bribes. I assumed (accurately) that Eddie was getting a 'piece' of Bette, along with a 'piece' of the action (profits).

Next, I was introduced to my 'crew', six kids just out of high school, eager but untrained. I looked at Eddie and said, "You're shitting me, right Eddie? I thought the cable was already pulled, and the only thing I had to do was terminate and test."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers
12