The Handyman Ch. 12

Story Info
A wedding, and a new life.
2k words
4.47
16.1k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

Author's note: This is the final chapter (so far) of my first effort at a longer story. I know it is flawed, because I did the editing myself and made many mistakes. I appreciate the constructive criticisms, as they will make me a better writer.

A wedding, a honeymoon, and a new life.

*****

One morning several months later, after we made love, showered, and had breakfast, Zelda told me that we should stay apart until our wedding, seven days later.

Although I thought this was a silly idea, I agreed. I loved her enough to do anything she asked of me. All the plans were made, and everything was in order for our ceremony, and reception on Saturday evening, so when Eddie called me on Thursday, telling me he was sending a car to pick me up for my bachelor party the next night, I wasn't surprised.

At 6PM, a long black limo pulled into my driveway, and when I got in, six of my old friends, Bud, Steve, Tony, Mike, Ralph, and Bobby, were sitting in the car, drinking champagne. They handed me a glass and toasted to my upcoming nuptials. Then Bobby asked me about the wedding and reception.

I told them about the venue, that strippers would be attending, and that it was 'clothing optional'. Ralph remarked that he wouldn't be able to bring his wife, and I told him to bring her because there would be male strippers there, and she would enjoy herself.

This caused everyone in the car to laugh, even George, the black limo driver. When we got to Big Eddie's, we were met at the door by Eddie himself. We were led to the nightclub in the rear, which was closed for our private party.

When we walked through the door, we were greeted by the amazing Ms. Bette Butts, who jumped up and gave me a toe curling kiss. All of my friends stood and stared, and I introduced the lovely lady to them. She gave every one of them all a similar kiss, grabbing each of their wrists and telling them, "Go ahead, squeeze my boobies!"

We spent the rest of the night drinking, talking, and being 'entertained' by a dozen beautiful young ladies, who were all nude for the rest of the night, after their first performance on stage.

By the time all of the ladies had performed their first 'dance', Bette came out and did her own routine. When she finished she stepped off of the stage, sat next to me, unzipped my pants and deep-throated my cock. She spent the rest of the evening sitting next to me, still nude, playing with my cock, but never allowing me to cum.

The rest of the evening was a blur of alcohol induced debauchery. When I woke up the next morning, in my bed nude, with Bette in bed with me, also nude, the first thing that went through my head was, 'Oh man, I really fucked up this time, Zelda's going to kill me.'

Just then Bette woke up, and seeing the panic on my face, said, "Don't worry sweetie, we didn't fuck last night. Zelda saw me and the boys bring you home last night, and came over to check on you. We are old friends from grade school in Syracuse. We stayed up most of the night talking about old times, and she talked me into this prank."

My head hurt so badly, I could barely open my eyes, so Bette got up and made me coffee. About a half hour, and three cups of coffee later, I was finally lucid, and my headache was easing up. It was then that I noticed that my companion had dressed, and that I had somehow put on boxers and a tee shirt.

The next thing I knew there was a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs in front of me, so I ate and felt much better. Just then, there was a horn honking outdoors, and the busty blonde kissed me on the cheek, and said, "See you tonight, sweetie," as she headed out the door.

I walked back into the bedroom, closed the blinds, set an alarm on my phone for 2PM, and crawled back in bed. I woke up about five till two, and turned off my phone's alarm. I noticed the battery was at 10%, so I plugged it in to charge before I climbed in the shower. After I finished showering, shaving and brushing my teeth, I dressed in my suit, and wore the bowtie from my tuxedo.

I made sure my suitcase and carryon with our tickets and travel reservations, were ready for the honeymoon. The plane for Orlando was leaving from BMI early tomorrow. Eddie was providing his office at the Kappa Kabana, with a round bed for our wedding night, and George's limo would pick us up for the trip to the airport.

About 5PM, I heard a horn outdoors, and peeked out the front window. There was a white stretched SUV parked in Zelda's driveway, and I saw Zelda, Shirley, and the other eight women from the neighborhood climb is with all of their accessories in tow.

A half hour later, George showed up with a similar vehicle, only black. When I climbed in with my bags, my five best friends and my four young 'helpers' from the project at the club were waiting for me, dressed in casual clothes, but all wearing bowties.

When we got to Kappa, Eddie met us at the door, and George took my bags, telling me he would take care of them for me. We were led into the dressing room at the rear of the stage, where Eddie said, OK guys, you all know what happens now, strip and leave on the bowties. The show starts in fifteen minutes."

Precisely fifteen minutes later, at exactly 7PM, there was a knock at the door. When we opened the door, the little redheaded stripper 'candidate' Jeff and I had seen being 'interviewed' was there, wearing only 4" white patent leather heels. She said, "Follow me gentlemen," and we did.

As we walked out onto the stage, I saw a large cross hanging from the curtain, and Ms. Bette Buttes was standing in the middle of the stage, wearing a white sash that hung off of her shoulders but not covering anything. A large ornate silver cross was nestled between her huge boobs hanging from a chain around her neck, and she was carrying a white bible.

When I looked at her strangely, she whispered in my ear, "Yes Joe, I'm the minister friend of Zelda's. My flock is filled with strippers, prostitutes, and pimps. Everyone needs the Lord."

Just then, the 'wedding march' started playing on the sound system, and my neighbor Judith started walking down the aisle between the rows of mattresses that had replaced the tables and chairs in the middle of the club. She was followed by Tiffany, Suzanne, Dorothy, Betty, Rachael, Jenny, and Kelley.

They were all nude, except for the white heels they were wearing and the small bouquets of white roses they were carrying. Behind them was Shirley, dressed the same except for the small white veil she was wearing, and the slightly larger bouquet she was carrying. Immediately following Shirley was my Zelda, wearing white heels, a much longer white veil, carrying a much larger bouquet, and being escorted by Big Eddie, dressed like we were, sporting his 'Big Eddie' at full attention.

By the time they reached the stage, all of us men on the stage were also at 'attention'. Then 'Minster Bette' started the ceremony with the traditional, "Dearly beloved..." and after the vows and 'I Do's', Bette finished with, "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may Fuck the Bride," and as three nude male strippers pushed a round bed onto the stage, everyone but Zelda and I left the stage, the curtains closed, and the 'wedding recessional' started playing on the sound system.

I took Zelda in my arms, and we consummated our union on the stage of a strip club in Kappa, Illinois. Even though we were doing it virtually in public, we actually had a mutual orgasm. When we were done, Bette walked onto the stage and kissed Zelda, and then me. I asked Zelda, "Why didn't you ever tell me you knew Bette?"

She answered, "She was Matilda Mathis, when we went to grade school all those years ago. We only reconnected last month when we ran into each other at Eastland. She told me about her partnership with Big Eddie, and that they had been lovers for twenty years. That was why she officiated our wedding, and Eddie gave me away."

Bette/Matilda motioned to someone off stage, and the curtains opened. What we saw then was a full on orgy in progress, with the groomsmen and bridesmaids fucking each other on the couches, and on the two dozen mattresses that were laid out on the floor replacing the tables that were normally there.

They were joined by several more guests fucking the strippers, both male and female. Over the next several hours, the debauchery continued, and partners changed often, with the exception of Zelda and I, and one other couple.

Dorothy was having her brains fucked out by Mayor Calvin Dobbs, on a mattress at the foot of the stage. When they looked up at us, Zelda and I gave them two thumbs up!

At about 10:30, Eddie and Bette/Matilda came up on the stage and the four of us went up to Eddie's office at the back of the building, where Zelda's and my bags had been stowed earlier.

We sat drinking champagne and talking about our futures. After a while, Eddie and Bette/Matilda left us alone to make love on our wedding bed, and dream of the honeymoon.

Eddie and Bette went back downstairs to sample the four ladies that Zelda had suggested might be interested in hiring as dancer/prostitutes for their new enterprise.

Eddie had four 'special' rooms built behind a hidden door that wasn't on the 'official' blueprints that I was given. Certain newly hired dancers would be working in that part of the building taking care of certain customers' 'special' needs.

They had already selected two girls from the initial interviews that were interested in making extra money 'servicing' these high rollers. They only needed to find two more girls, and tonight's party had provided them with four prospects.

Later, I found out they had 'interviewed' Tiffany and Suzanne first, but decided that Tiff wouldn't work out because she was a cop, and Suzanne was too old for their discerning clientele.

They had a four-way with Kelley and Jenny, and determined that they fit the bill and were definitely good sex partners for clients of either sex.

When Eddie and Bette offered them the job, and explained what would be expected of them, they both jumped at the chance. Jenny had said, "Holy shit, this is twice what I make as a nurse," right after she ate Bette's pussy while Big Eddie was fucking her ass.

I also learned, much later that young Jim had hooked up with Judith, and he was living with her by the time we returned from our honeymoon.

The next morning when we awoke, my new bride and I made love again in the round bed, and showered together in Eddie's giant shower.

Next we went downstairs to a delicious breakfast prepared by Rachael, who was glowing, having spent the night in the bed of one of Bette's male strippers.

When everyone was done eating, all the girls lined up on the steps of the club for Zelda to throw her bouquet. Dorothy caught it and was so happy she kissed everyone before she climbed into the mayor's Mercedes for the ride home.

George took Zelda and I to the airport to catch the plane that would take us on the first leg of our honeymoon. We flew to Orlando, where we connected to the flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

After we cleared customs and retrieved our two small bags, and boarded a small bus with funky looking figures painted on the sides for our trip to Hedonism II in Negril, on the southeast coast of the island nation.

What happened to us there, is another story, and I am open for suggestions from my readers. Please let me know what you think.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers