The Hanky Code Pt. 05: Sub to Gay Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

"You also need to have a fuck me mouth and fuck me lips slut, so the same process as your nipples, first suction then injection. If you're going to be a proper cocksucker, you need to have proper cocksucker lips, so we plump then fill, plump then fill, until that mouth of yours just looks like a hole purposely made for lots and lots and lots of cocks to fuck."

As he repeated these sordid details of his plans, all I could think to do was feast on more slut juice breathing, in as deeply as a I possibly could.

I'd been programmed to do this by watching too many "Sissy Hypno" videos over the last few years. I just wanted to descend deeper and deeper and block out the pain and the thoughts of what was coming next.

He was still filling me up, the cramping getting worse, as he took off the first nipple sucker and I felt him roughly pulling my nipple and then felt the needle enter it, the pressure as he was presumably pushing the syringe plunger in was horrible a deep burning sensation. This was repeated 5 times in different positions on the right nipple and the tit around it. As he finished he smacked my tit and I screamed into the cock gag.

"Excellent those nipples are now twice the size and thickness and I think I can make them even bigger with a bit more effort. I'll need more in this tit, but I'll do that after I've started on the other one. Nice and sensitive too, this next bit is going to hurt a lot, I'm going to re-attach the nipple sucker which will inflate the nipple still further as I work on the other tit. You'll love them when you see them, they'll look so impressive."

The same painful process and then the nipple sucker was re-attached. Even though the situation was getting more serious, with the slut juice flowing in constantly, I was being kept in a constant state of arousal despite the pain.Even in this state I was completely horny.

Unfortunately my supply was about to be cut off as he ordered me to close my eyes and took the gas mask off. He replaced the mask with a blindfold, presumably from the table he had put down earlier.

Steve then applied lip suckers to each part of the lip and then injected into the plumped up tissue, I couldn't tell how long this took. I lost count of the times the needle went in and I felt the pressure of the injection and now without my slut juice I felt so much more of the pain, but in my suspended, plugged state I was too broken to do anything. My lips felt completely swollen and were tingling.

After what seemed like an absolute age, he stopped and seemed to admire his handy work on my mouth, then pulling the nipple suckers off, he held both nipples and tits in turn caressing them and weighing them with his hand.

"How absolutely perfect, a pair of lovely pink swollen tits with piggie nipples on the end, Master will love these, perfect little b cups and chewable nipples, fuck you might need a bra when you leave here." Steve was laughing now.

"Ok pig we're nearly finished with your conversion now, same process with the saddle lowering, clench again if you can, although we both know full well that's no longer an option for this pig."

This time, he lowered it without me having the benefit of the slut juice, but I didn't notice the plug leaving me much, with the pain inside my cock and the absolute sensitivity of my new tits and extended nipples.

He was right as soon as the plug left my ass I had no control of my ass pussy, it was no longer mine. I just expelled over the saddle with my hole still gaping wide open.

I then felt Steve shower it and me down. He moved the saddle out of the way and told me to squat again to expel the last of the liquid inside me. Again I squatted then he lowered me into a kneeling position with me just hanging spent from the chains and cuffs.

The last dregs of water dribbled out from my insides and he repeated his earlier trick with the hose. He seemed satisfied I was thoroughly clean.

The I felt the wetness on his hand again on and around my ass pussy and balls.

"Just the last bits of man hair to remove, a piggie, faggot slut has to be smooth for use, not hairy like a real man."

The smell and then the tell-tale tingling were there, before he showered me down again and washed me with some feminine smelling body wash all over.

"Perfectly smooth, I can't see any stray hairs now, how lovely, now at least you smell nice for Master. Before you end up stinking of cock, cum and piss, let's get you dried off." He again lifted me with the chains as they retracted into the ceiling and pulled me to my feet.

I felt a posture collar being tightened around my neck, the strangest of feelings for anyone who's not worn one, making it impossible to rotate your head any more, or even to lower it, another loss of control. He roughly dried me with a towel paying particular attention to my caged cock.

"The final piece for Master, the plug you yourself chose for your ass pussy, how appropriate, you probably thought you'd be squatting over this in your hotel room sniffing brown and watching some ""Sissy Hypno" videos well not quite slut, legs apart for me, now."

I widened my stance and felt the tip of the plug at my entrance before Steve applied a lot of upward pressure lifting me to my tiptoes, when I couldn't rise any more a low groan escaped my bloated lips as he pushed it home in one go.

"See slut after just one hour of intense training you took that like a porn star, no widening, no lube, it just pushed straight into your slut hole."

"Just think how good you'll be in another 48 hours, because that's what we still have to go, you've only been in the shop for just over 2 hours, can you believe that? How much fun are we going to have by the end? Let's get you cuffed and taken to Master for his full inspection."

He undid the clips to my wrist cuffs but then took my hands and clipped them to the side of the posture collar, so that the inside of my wrist was attached to the collar and my hands were touching around the back of my head.

The impact of this was to lift my sore newly engorged tits which I could actually feel weighing me down. I wasn't sure how much saline he'd pumped into them, but it felt like a lot as I stood swaying slightly, so many parts of my body burning with pain.

Steve took the blindfold off, but I could only look forward and not down with the posture collar on so I couldn't look at his handiwork. He just told me to follow him out and back into the corridor and down two more doors, the sign on this door just simply said dungeon.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers
12