The Hanky Code Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it I was focussed on the plug fucking me and rotating, stretching my ass pussy wider and wider, the snap back or neck of the plug pulling at my hole, teasing it, opening it, making it gape, without the pain I had experienced when Master S had me impale myself.

In fact now as the vibrations and rotations forced the pussy muscle to give up its final token resistance, I knew I no longer had any form of bodily control. I thought that if they took it out my pussy would just gape at the maximum 10 inch opening with no strength to close again.

Even my sucking was an involuntary action, my mind not making me do it, just my natural dirty pigginess coming out.

Steve then led another sub to the wall across from me, another white guy, but slim, I saw his cock cage was not as restrictive as mine and he had no other modifications.

He was strapped over a bench and locked in place directly in my view his ass facing the door and the queue of guys.

Steve drizzled copious quantities of lube on his ass, slapped it hard and said that the next pig was open for use.

Then Steve asked guys to use other urinals while I watched the slaves use.

He took the first cock with a grunt and what must have been a good load of cum soon after, as some of it dribbled from his ass down his leg. The next guy slipped in much more easily with the added lube of some cum and he enjoyed a long hard fuck of the sub.

Having this living porn film in front of me, the piss still recycling from my hard cock, my prostate being pummelled had me so horny, I breathed long and deep breaths keeping my on a high which would be shattered with each ruined orgasm I had. The guy had taken 10 guys of assorted sizes in his ass and I was just beginning to wonder why Steve had put him there, when I got my answer.

"Clench slave." Steve ordered and unstrapped the sub who stood up.

"Now you know what to do, feed the pig slut."

Oh lord, now it all made sense and even in the pig state I was in it appalled me, but I knew there was simply nothing I could do but accept the feed I was going to be given and suck it all down.

The sub walked over to me, turned away from me and backed over my urinal cup pulling his ass cheeks apart so I could see his cum glistening rosebud as he stood with a leg either side of my cup. I then saw his ass hole flex as he was obviously bearing down as though to take a shit and forcing globule after globule of fresh cum from his ass, he stayed there for a good ten minutes. Flexing and feeding over and over again. With probably another half pint of protein for pig.

"See pig you never can have too much cum in you, enjoy the lovely taste."

"Only another hour to go slut in here, you've done well and Master S will love your success and your fetish piss pig look when you are finished, it will be perfect for the cover of your second DVD."

I almost tuned out for the next hour, just drinking what I was given and what flowed from my catheter, recycling and stretching my stomach ever further, although I couldn't see how much with the posture collar on.

The queue never seemed to die down, just a constant stream of guys in need of release into my begging cup.

For the first time I entered the deepest sub space I'd ever been in, no longer conscious of anything, just sucking the liquid down, at one with my place as a urinal. Awoken from this state every quarter of an hour as an orgasm ripped through me completely against my will.

The Sybian was relentless, it was like a Terminator sex machine, incapable of stopping, just milking my prostate over and over again, now as I released another dry ruined orgasm, I started to whimper. I couldn't keep myself in sub space the Sybian was breaking me, taking me to the next stage.

I started to long for release, to be allowed off this dreadful machine. What had been wonderful at the start was breaking my will now.

More guys for what seemed like an age, just pint after pint of warm piss, some dilute, some strong. All the time the relentless Sybian making me it's bitch. I moaned constantly on the edge of orgasm most of the time, despite my balls being empty long ago.

My final customer was a drag queen standing tall in stilettos who simply raised her skirt putting it over my head and rested her huge horse cock and almost sat on the cup, my head in darkness as she fed me. She shook her cock and climbed off, bent to my ear and said that she hoped to see me again later, I could barely hear her but understood the idea.

As I drained the urinal cup, by now my body was processing a steady flow of so much piss, it was simply flowing straight through me in a perfect cycle, I was swallowing pretty constantly to keep the level of piss down in the cup.

Steve came to me and started to undo the bar from my posture collar and my cuffs from the floor.

Was this the time for release from the Sybian, would he take the massive plug out of me, god I hoped so with all of my heart.

Steve instead turned the rotation to its maximum of 120 rotations a minute and increased the vibrations to 6500 rpm the maximum on both settings. As I reached another crushing climax, he lifted me up an inch or two so that the Man in the Barrel had me fully opened and he held me there with my pussy at its maximum stretch for an eternity as the Sybian did its worst.

Finally he turned the beastly machine off and allowed me to rise slowly up off the massive plug that had been pounding me for so long, I could feel the large ridge as my pussy opened wide to allow the plug to drop out of me.

As I carefully rose to a standing position I could feel the air entering my pussy, I just knew it was gaping wide open. This was confirmed as Steve bent down and pushed most of his hand in, just testing to see how far gone I was in preparation for Master S's huge fist I presumed.

"Umm you're well dilated now pig, perfect for the next challenge of the Pink and Navy blue hankies."

"But first time for a rest for you, you'll need some sleep before the fun for today starts, you've been slutting yourself out for the best part of 15 hours it's Saturday morning and time for you to sleep for a few hours to get back some strength for your next 2 films."

I was relieved to hear that I would finally get some respite, but also wondered what form the rest would take and just what the next two films would be.

My legs were wobbling and as he took the posture collar off I looked down for the first time to see my black shiny pregnant belly and still full tits to the side of the urinal gag. The latex over my stomach which had been so loose, was now stretched tight over what looked like a belly carrying triplets let alone one child.

"See slut, you've been bred well, your stomach full of piss and real men's seed, as a slut should be. Time to show you to Master S for the final shot of the film and before your sleep."

Steve led me through the club the catheter still feeding me all of the piss in my stomach. My pussy on show and groped constantly as we walked through the club. I had countless hands reaching up from behind to try to get their fists into this sluts pussy.

We went back through the doors to the shop to a chorus of boos from the crowd, it appeared that they had enjoyed their slut.

Steve led me back to the stage room and towards the tray I knew so well.

I knelt as he pushed me down, incapable of standing anyway.

Master S entered and looked at me as I knelt with my legs wide apart and my pussy gaping. Seeing the black shiny latex urinal in front of him. My tits and stomach stretching my latex suit to the maximum making me look like a pregnant sow, but for the raging cock fitted with the catheter.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Better than we could have hoped for Steve, this one is a real pig, not a pretend one, we'll never lose him, he'll be ours for years now and he will long to come back to serve as soon as he boards a plane for home. We have freed his inner pig and allowed it to wallow in filth and depravity without any concerns, that truly is a gift."

"This as the final shot is perfect, now please drain the pig and put him to bed for a few hours before the auction."

Not sure what it meant but feeling the horniness building up and the emptiness of my pussy, I needed to be filled again.

Steve took out the feeding tube from my urinal gag and put it to drain into a large bucket. Then he took off the urinal gag and set it aside. He removed the cock ring around my glans.

The flow from my catheter just continued and he began to fill a second bucket as my stomach began to go down.

The flow of piss and cum was slowing and finally came to a drizzle as it filled the second bucket.

Master S looked on and whistled at the amount that I had managed to hold in my piggie stomach.

"You have done well piggie, these films will sell well for us, of that I am sure and the perfect auditions for the auction later today, now sleep well piggie." With that he left the room.

Steve removed the catheter and began to work my cock again.

I moaned " no please not that." Steve simply replied that it was Masters command.

He proceeded to milk me to completion which although I was almost spent, gave me the most complete release after all the dry orgasms i had suffered on the Sybian. This felt amazing until Steve coated a huge ball gag in my cum and wedged it into my mouth strapping it tightly in place. He then repeated his earlier trick of coating my nostrils with cum so that I had the smell completely in my head.

Steve reached behind me and massaged some lotion into my pussy, I felt the gape closing up under his ministrations, surely I'd be plugged again, but I hoped not.

Steve lifted me up again and tucked my cock inside the rubber suit, zipping up the suit over my butt and covering my pussy, which for the first time for some time wasn't filled.

He led me down the corridor to yet another room, this one with black walls and a black rubber narrow bed which he told me to lie on. I almost collapsed onto it and he began to position my in the desired position, spread-eagled on the bed.

"Now it's time to sleep piggie, you'll need it."

As he pulled the other end of the rubber bag over me I felt as though I was going to bed relatively normally albeit in a rubber kink bed. But then he draped the sheet over my face and pushed a breathing tubes into my nostrils I realized all too late that it was not.

I felt the sheet pulled tight on all four corners and then the buzz of the vacuum could be felt through the sheets. I was in a vacbed and could feel the top rubber sheet tightening and encasing me although I could no longer see anything.

I couldn't move my arms any more or my legs.

Once the extraction of air was complete Steve stroked my clit through the rubber until it hardened, which wasn't easy with the rubber pulling down against it. Then he concentrated on my nipples working them hard through the two layers of rubber and then finishing off by stroking them so gently that I could tell that they were protruding very proudly.

His final stroking had both excited me and yet relaxed me. I was starting to feel sleepy despite my current predicament. Then I felt his hand whisper over my face and the outline of the cum covered ball gag and my lips. The way he traced my face was still so sensual through the layers of rubber.

I then realised that he had reconnected some poppers to my nose tubes and breathed in happily, time to be relaxed horny and asleep.

I drifted quickly off to sleep, spent and exhausted by my work.

12