The Hanky Code Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked completely different to when I had walked in and the look turned me on. I was loving being a pig without any concerns about health, safety or privacy, just an absolute longing to be a complete pig for Master. To excite him, to please him and eventually to satisfy him I hoped.

I thought he'd be watching judging by all the cameras capturing various different angles of my degradation.

My raging purple clit head, still stretching the foreskin and keeping it place as Steve had said it would was desperately pushing against its metal jail, the head trying to expand all the time.

This was a top of the range sling, no chains, just straps to the springs so not the usual clanking as I rocked gently in it. I felt soporific after all I had been through and wondered if I could close my eyes and just breathe in the poppers. The various guys were getting other bits of equipment ready but I just closed my eyes and relaxed my head on the leather pillow of the sling. I felt almost weightless on this sling, it was amazing, I could rock back and forth, side to side and up and down.

Then the Alpha guy was standing at my side, tweaking one engorged nipple in his fingers.

"Wake up slut it's time for your next trial, take a look at what is going to be fucking you next."

I raised my pig masked head and looked between my legs, there was a fucking machine locked in place between my legs.

" Now look at this lovely machine, you ever been fucked by one before?"

I simply shook my head, this was yet another of my fantasies, I'd always wanted to try one of these having seen the fucking machines website. I was excited, stupidly it turned out.

"Well let me explain, this is a state of the art machine, the Shockspot. It's also one of the reasons I bought you, I wanted to try out a lot of Master S's wares, especially this one." He smiled so intensely at me, he was very turned on by what was about to happen.

"Let me tell you a little about the specs of this slut. The depth of the stroke can be as little as 1/8th of an inch or be set at 2 inches or a massive 4 inch stroke. Now I know the 0.2 inch doesn't sound like much, that's because it isn't but at that depth, it can do 1060 strokes per minute. Can you even fathom that, it's 17 strokes per second, but it's only moving an 1/8th of an inch, so pretty much a huge super fast vibrator at that level."

"At the full 4 inches it can still do 250 strokes per minute, so even at that depth, it can still fuck you 4 times a second. Fuck I cannot wait to see you on this, we'll start slow and then build up bitch, how does that sound."

I knew he didn't want any negative comments even though the numbers scared me witless.

"It sounds like what a pig deserves Sir."

"That's so right pig, now that was the good news, here's the bad news, the dildo I'm attaching to this to rape you, is the Cyborg Thunderbolt 8.5 inch. Just take a look."

He lifted the black dildo right up to my lips, my tongue darting out to lick the tip, as I presumed he wanted.

It was like an alien cock, in black but a strange shape, crucially it had three large bumps which I presumed would be doing the damage on my poor raw pussy.

"Slut, this beauty is just a fraction over 2 and ½ inches in diameter at its widest point, that's a beautiful 8.5 inch circumference for the size of your ass pussy. So something the size just smaller than a baseball will be fucking you 4 times per second, how fabulous does that sound? You'll be as loose as if a horse had fucked you, which will be good for what's in store for you later."

It sounded both ominous and truly horrifying, how on earth could I take that even after all I had been through. This might be where I failed. I couldn't help it, I whimpered in fear, trying to shrink back from this huge cock he held right in front of me. I did all I could, I breathed in the longest breath I could and held it. I moaned a fearful moan.

"I thought this might worry you, but I have to see if you are worth me investing more money in to buy you from Master S. This is a crucial test of your abilities as a pig. So take it like a good pig."

"I think you should kiss it for luck slut." He gave me now choice holding it to my lips, I couldn't help myself I licked the head.

"Here we go then pig, put your seatbelt on, for you, it's going to be a very bumpy ride, but a great watch for us. I'd say you'll love it, but I might be lying if I say that."

"I'm going to lube you up very well for this slut, you don't want to run dry when this is turned up full."

Mike then brought the biggest syringe I'd seen full of a cum coloured liquid, the syringe had a long flexible tip on it, all of 4 inches long to get in deep. and a bottle of lube over and passed it to the Alpha guy. He also had a huge bottle with Cum Lube written on the side.

"Here you are Bill, here's the biggest lube shooter I could find."

So the Alpha guy was Bill, older but obviously the man. He took the syringe and inserted it swiftly and fully into my welcoming pussy. Then he depressed the plunger, filling me with a good few ounces of Cum lube. He then told me to clench, which I tried to do, but only succeeded in closing my hole a little but I could see this in full technicolor in the mirror above.

He'd attached the big alien dildo to the machine and Mike was positioning the machine at my pussy entrance and changing the angle of the shaft so that it would work with my body.

Bill Watched and then instructed Mike, "Bring the tip of the cock to this bitches hole, stop any of the cum lube leaking out."

Mike did as he was instructed and placed the head of the cock inside my open pussy blocking the lube in.

To be honest it felt good to just have the head in my pussy, just opening me a fraction but feeling right. Then the two of them pushed the machine forward ensuring that the dildo was inserted 2 inches into my pussy.

"Now turn it on slut nice and slow. Ohhh I should have said this is voice controlled, I can change it from the card table by just telling it to go faster or deeper, how does that sound. Now let's get some poppers on board for you."

"Breath in for a count of 10, then hold."

I did it as instructed

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Breathing in all the time, taking as much into my lungs as I possibly could. Then Bill put his hand over my mouth and clamped my nostrils closed.

"Hold it slut, hold it."

I had no choice, I couldn't breathe even if I wanted to, I just held, held and held.

Then after what felt like minutes, but I think was closer to 30 seconds he moved his hands letting me breathe in. The hit of the poppers was like being slapped hard in the face, it was immense. I was just wallowing in this moment as Bill turned the machine on and it began to vibrate moving in and out just 1/8th of an inch at am amazing rate.

The feeling was insane, not at the widest part of the dildo, but the movement on my pussy was amazing, It was fantastic.

Bill and Mike turned and walked back to the card table leaving me on the edge and getting fucked with the smallest strokes possible.

12