The Hanky Code Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

I couldn't breathe, the enormity of the two cocks was more than the man in the barrel plug or the Cyborg, it was immense. I let out a long low soulful moan.

Charlie took to his work as though he'd just been released after a long stretch in solitary. He pounded my hole and almost imperceptibly Mike's cock was stirred into life. It was a monster judging from the stretch I was feeling in my pussy. With each of Charlies he strokes I felt Tim's cock inflate, stretching me with every movement.

As I looked up at the mirror in horror, I could see Charlies mighty rod, impaling me with each thrust, but the staggering thing was I could see the sides of Tim's white cock on either side of Charlies ebony cock. Tim's cock was huge and the effect of it growing from within my pussy was incredible.

I felt like I was giving birth and tried to breathe again and get some slut juice when I realised I'd been holding my breath. I f I wasn't careful I'd black out.

Bill looked to the other guys, "Fill his mouth with cream boys."

The first was eager for release and moved his cock over my face raising up on his tip toes to reach, stroking his lovely cock quickly.

"Now pig keep all of this seed in your mouth, don't swallow a drop. You understand cum whore."

I loved the names and just nodded imperceptibly.

As I did the first guy, who must have been desperate for relief came into my mouth missing with only the first spurt, he carefully stroked the last drops of cum from his cock and then scooped up the missing amount and scraped it on my lower teeth into my mouth.

3 more big cocks including Drey and Mike emptied their men balls into my accommodating mouth, then Bill took a large ball gag and gagged me tightly with it.

For those who've never had a ball gag in place with a mouth full of liquid, you might not know it's almost impossible to swallow. The saliva just builds up and with the amount of cum in my mouth all I could taste was their seed as it slowly dribbled down my piggie throat.

The taste combined with the pain from the fucking I was taking from two cocks had me in a strange place, I was a low as I'd been so far, not much further to go, when would this all stop?

At least I could moan into the gag without pissing off Bill, he seemed happy with my efforts to take the two fuckers at the same time, not that I had one iota of choice.

The fucking was absolute, a complete raping of my hole, I could see the cum lube oozing out with each of Charlies thrusts, Mike was working my nipples like a man possessed, as I gasped for air, I'd take in small mouthfuls of pig protein.

I almost blacked out from the pain and then it happened, again the change from pure pain to a mix of pain and some pleasure, how could that be that with the sheer size my ass pussy was being stretched to. The constant pressure on my prostate was amazing and the release of an orgasm beckoned, even with my clit in its cage.

Bill was encouraging the two to fill me with their seed to make me their white faggot pig bitch.

True to form, just before I reached my own climax, both Charlie and Tim came within a few seconds of each other, filling my insides and then relaxing in place and their cocks softened.

"Ok guys pull out slowly and let's feed piggie once more."

Again I was feeling so full, I didn't know how I would eat more cum, but I wanted to, in the slutty state I was in, I still had a mouthful of cum as the gag was taken off.

As Charlie pulled his magnificent black monster from my depths, the cum started to ooze onto Tim's cock, then Mike wheeled him out from under me and Bill held a cup under my pussy catching the dripping goodies.

Mike removed the ball gag and told me to swallow, then Bill began to pour the cum and cum lube mix that had oozed from my ravaged hole into my open mouth. Eagerly I swallowed as much as I could needing my pig feed and to show my depraved state to my betters.

Ok boys now plug him up again before the final round.

Ohh God he meant the machine again, I was exhausted, I couldn't take much more.

"Please Sir not the machine, I can't take any more." I begged in a whisper, hoping it wouldn't mean more punishment.

As I looked into Bills eyes, I realised my mistake, if I thought I had any influence in what happened by now I was an idiot, worse than a pig, how stupid could I be, it was and never had been my choice.

The last choices I had were the color of the hankies, since then I gave away all my control and indeed asked for it to be stripped from me.

Now I just had to face the consequences of my ignorance and be the pig I was being programmed to be. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable.

The Shockspot machine was wheeled back around to my pussy and this time the Cyborg was pushed so that only 4 inches remained outside, I took it easily after the two cocks, maybe this stage wouldn't be so bad. Then again.

The pillow under my head on the sling was removed and a semi-circular cut out below my head so that my head was no longer supported and it lolled back. Then they lowered the top end of my sling still further lowering my head and as I looked backwards I saw with dread another Shockspot machine.

I was more frightened than I'd been so far, two of these infernal machines, how the fuck would I take these two beasts in both ends, at the same time?

With some tinkering on the angles by two of the guys the Shockspot at my head was lined up wiih my throat and a 8 inch basic black dildo was fixed to the end of the shaft and coated with cum lube by Mike for good measure. Mike then moved the second Shockspot into place with the head just in my mouth.

My breathing was now racing, taking in as much extra help as I could. I knew I needed as much slut juice as possible for what I was about to experience.

Once the angles were right, they left me, no longer swinging. Just held in place by the two cocks in either end of me.

I couldn't turn my head with the cock in my mouth, but heard the guys laughing as they stood around me.

"Well here we go boys the culmination of our work of pig training, after this it will be the most depraved gay pig capable of satisfying an entire bath house in a night. Are you ready to watch the fun boys."

Murmurs of approval and a "Hell Yeah" from Drey.

"Shockspot depth 2 inches." The now familiar hum and click, but the difference this time was it came from two machines one at my pussy, one by my head.

"Shockspot increase speed to 30 rpm." The machines just did as commanded by Bill.

They simply spit roasted the pig in front of them, mercilessly.

As two inches I could take the cock in my throat easily, it was only going 3 inches deep with the way Mike had set it up.

"Shockspot increase depth to 4 inches."

Now it was hitting the back of my throat with every stroke, but my gag reflex had been fucked out of my throat earlier in the evening. My throat was nice and straight due to the angle of my laid back head and I was taking it relatively easily in both ends. I realised that now I really had become the absolute pig Master S wanted.

As I lay in my harness locked to the sling, sweating all over, my pregnant belly having been completely bred and now full of my superiors seed mixed with their tasty piss. My tits pushed forward obscenely in my leather harness bra, with the nipples an angry purple and now over 1 and ½ inches long.

I must have looked like I'd really been knocked up and also had a very serious breast augmentation. Master S had crafted me into a complete white faggot, cock pig. A few simple choices and here I was, no longer naïve, now an experienced programmed pig.

Just as I was taking the punishment in my stride and thinking about my look and state. I should have realised if it ever felt easy over the last day and a half, that was always the moment just before the storm.

This time was no exception.

"Shockspot increase depth to 6 inches."

"Shockspot increase speed to 60 rpm."

Ohhhh fuccckkk what had he done, now the ease had gone from the process, this was both punishment, training and programing at the same time.

My mind was being fucked and finally broken completely as these machines took to their work. Nothing but Bills voice could help me know, I could no longer think.

Not even being aware of trying to survive this onslaught, instead I gave up all hope and gave up thinking, I was a piece of meat to be abused.

Finally Master S as he looked on saw that I really was a total pig now. Not even capable of thought, choice went a long time ago, but now my rationale mind was gone, replaced by a pig mind.

The fucking was extreme, if I had been aware I would have seen that even these experienced dominant tops were worried by how far Bill was taking me.

I didn't hear as Mike said "Woah Bill fuck that's hard, can he take this."

"What the fuck do you mean Mike, it's a fucking pig, it won't kill it, this is what it is made for, this is the pigs destiny. It's training and re-programming is nearly complete and I will buy it, fuck look at it, it's stunning."

"Ok Bill you're the boss."

"Too bloody right I am, now let's give the machines time to fuck any last bits of its mind out of the pig and we'll play some cards before we all fill that pig pussy with one last load, we've got half an hour left before we have to give it back for its red hanky training."

The 8 guys walked over to the card table without a backward glance, leaving the machines to complete this training session.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers
12