The Hanky Code Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers

"Don't be such a baby, you're a fucking whore now, just take it and be grateful, you've had much worse and you'll get much worse before you've earned your keep today bitch."

From what I'd experienced that weekend I was quite sure she was right.

So there I was now naked, just my heavy nipples clamped and my clit back in its proper place, a cage and my mouth gagged with cum and piss soaked panties.

She lifted the chain between the two clover clamps, the effect of which was to tighten the clamps on my poor swollen nipples, I was on tip toes trying to limit the pain as much as I could. But as she moved to unclip the clamps I knew this was when the real pain would start. She roughly took them both off at the same time.

She turned the overhead rain shower on as soon as she removed the clamps and as the blood ebbed back into my nipples bit by bit they were agony as the piss was washed off me.

She reached for a shower attachment to put on the end of the hand held shower and she screwed it on, then getting the temperature right before issuing me with my order.

"On all fours like the pig you are."

I complied and she roughly stuck the shower douche straight into my pussy and told me to clench.

Only having eaten cum for over 36 hours I was unsure what she would extract other than the large quantities of cum which were swilling around my insides. The slime that came out when I was allowed to release suggested just cum was all that was coming out, but after a few attempts she was happy that I was completely clean.

Once washed she pushed her hand into my pussy, stretching it back to a greater gape, she seemed to be enjoying working most of her hand in an out.

"Fuck they weren't joking were they, you will definitely be able to take a horse cock, you dirty little slut pig. A perfect pussy for what's about to happen to you today. But to help get you in the mood I'm going to shelve you"

I'd heard of this before but almost thought it was an urban myth as Melinda took one of the pink piggie ecstasy pills and pushed into my pussy reaching around to spot it close to my prostate.

"This ecstasy will hit you faster and much harder and just be so much more intense, your bulging clit will try and break out of its little silicon prison. I'm going to enjoy turning you on at every possible opportunity."

Now you're clean inside, but before we completely clean the outside I do want you to relieve your bladder completely into this bowl."

She placed a large metal bowl under my clit and as I was so desperate I let fly a stream of piss that seemed to go on forever. The relief was amazing, not having a full bladder for the first time for so long.

"Wow you've nearly filled it, now Master S said your client today, particularly loved your preggie belly look, so now you have to re-drink all of your piss. We have to get it to grow back as much as we can, so I'll keep drinking water and make sure my bladder is completely full to fill you up even more. The client wants you sloshing with piss when they arrive."

I knew full well what was next as she came back into the room with a large funnel gag and removing the ball gag and panties she replaced them with the funnel gag attaching it to my face. She immediately began pouring the few pints of piss I had just expelled desperately into the funnel it. As soon as I emptied it once, she simply refilled it, as I drank I could feel my belly distending once more.

She stroked my belly as I drank, each time I stopped and was finding it hard she clenched her hands hard on my balls to encourage me. I was finding it harder and harder to drink and so she had one hand clenching on my balls and the other on one of my distended nipples, giving me as much pain as she could to encourage me to drink more and more of my piss.

'Excellent, now you're full of piss again, I'm going to get you cleaned and dressed, how lovely is that belly of yours again." She ran her hands over my belly then she removed the funnel and placed it on the shower floor.

She then downed a full water bottle which must have been well over a pint.

"First stand up and we'll get you showered." She washed me down completely head to toe with a heavily perfumed feminine shower gel. She ran her fingers over every part of my body to check I was still smooth. I didn't pass inspection.

She walked back into the bathroom and came back with the hair remover, shaving cream and a razor. As I watched her, I realized I was going back to the very high state I'd been in earlier, the shelved piggie ecstasy was working it's magic on me.

She rubbed hair remover over my arms, chest, pits, pussy crack, clit, balls and legs. Then proceeded to lather my face with shaving gel before carefully removing my days facial growth. Once I was shaved, she rinsed me off with the shower and I was completely smooth once more.

She had me step out of the shower and towelled me dry before leading me by my clit to the side of the bed.

"Now sit down slut, your client wants you En femme today, so let's begin."

I'd been dressed by Mistresses and Masters a number of times and always enjoyed it particularly when the look was of a fetish slut as the attire on the bed suggested.

She knelt down in front of me and picked up the rubber stockings and a bottle of talc, she liberally sprinkled the stockings with talcum powder and then drew them up my smooth thighs before asking me to stand and get into a small pair of rubber knickers. These just contained my miniscule caged clit head very tightly and happily sat right in my pussy crack at the back. They felt so, so good, snug against my pussy rubbing on it with every movement, god I needed to be filled soon, the desperation to be fucked was building as Master S had told me it would, the deep craving filling my mind.

"Just before the corset goes on, I think that last drink pushed my bladder over the edge, I have to piss right now slut." She went to the bathroom and picked up the funnel gag and came back and fixed the big gag into my mouth and strapped the funnel onto my head.

She straddled the funnel with her bald cunt just inches away from my face, I could smell the beautiful musky aroma of her cunt and see as the petals opened as she let fly a stream of hot fresh piss straight into my drinking vessel.

God how I loved this degradation, I adored being treated this way, this was my new station in life. Again drinking was hard, but I knew I had to focus and get the piss down, she had filled it to the brim and I managed to drink that, then she simply filled it again, the piss splashing all over my face.

Once the stream had faded to a dribble she stood off the funnel and waited until I had managed to drink it all.

She took off the funnel and put it back in the shower, presumably for later.

"Well done slut, your belly is back to its absolutely beautifully, swollen best, your client will love that. You can't piss though now without my permission and any piss you do has to be recycled straight away, you understand piss pig?"

"Yes Miss Melinda, I understand I have to be kept as full as possible with piss."

"OK now stand and we'll get this rubber corset on you to show off that beautiful piss and cum filled pregnant belly of yours."

I stood up, my belly now ever more obscene as it seemed to be accustomed to being stretched and was getting bigger each time I was forced to drink more piss.

"This corset is one designed for pregnant women, so it will fit perfectly and not squash your belly but rather will lift it and show it off perfectly, also lifting your udders and the half cup of the corset will push your udders up and together, giving you great cleavage and allowing your nipples to be on show over the half cup."

I knew full well what that meant, it was so my nipples could be tortured easily.

"I can't wait to see the finished product, now we must press on, your client will be here soon. She wants a fetish slut and that's what I have to give her."

She fitted the dull rubber corset around and over my belly, lifting my tits up into the cups and making sure the swollen salined nipples did show over the top of the cups. The she started to tighten the strings at the back, pulling it very tight around my waist and between my tits and belly and although it was very tight at the top the effect of that was just as she'd described making the most of my new tits.

The garters hanging from the rubber corset were attached to my rubber stockings.

Then she took a can of rubber spray and sprayed my rubber out fit and buffed it to a complete sheen. Looking down the stockings looked amazing.

She then had me sit once again on the chair in front of the mirror this time. She reached over for the 5 inch patent heel boots. She had me raise my feet one by one, to put them on me and then buckled the straps and padlocked them in place. I'd presumably have to earn the keys to be freed from them later.

She went to pick up a number of items from the bed and then said.

"Bugger we forgot your pussy, how remiss of me, it's time to get you something to sit on, whilst I work on completing your fetish slut look.

She picked up a 10 inch black dildo with a suction base, a good 2 inches thick, one that would let me know I was full, once I was sitting on it. She held the base out to me and I knew she wanted me to lick it to help the suction cup stick onto the chair.

She just smiled and stuck it in the middle of the chair and stood astride it, standing on tip toes to get above it. Smiling at me, I was jealous, I thought it was for me, I needed to be full. I was programmed to be stretched and to want to be filled now by Master S's triggers.

She was obviously sopping wet as she swiftly impaled her pussy in one stroke sitting down hard on it until it was balls deep. She rode it for a few strokes and then stood up off it.

"The you go bitch, that's well lubed up for your pussy now. Pull your rubber panties to the side and get yourself on top of it, this instant."

I gingerly stood up on the 5 inch heels, they were pretty big for me and I tottered on them as I walked over to the chair and carefully backed myself over the big black cock, fuck I needed this inside me, I needed to be filled, Every day in every way.

I reached under my smooth balls and purple caged clit and pulled the rubber panties to the left, lining up the cock head with my pussy. It was glistening with her juices and I could smell her arousal as I stood over the cock. Because of the heels I was standing well above the top of the dildo and had to squat down using my quads to let the head enter me. I savoured the moment for a couple of seconds.

Miss Melinda was standing behind me and I felt her petite hands on my shoulders as she virtually lifted herself up and put all her weight onto me. As I was already squatting and rocky on the heels, her extra weight forced me to go the only way I could, down and within one second the cock was slammed balls deep in me.

"That's better slut, now you look much more comfortable. In fact you look serene."

My eyes had watered at the instant invasion, I had tightened up since the plug had been removed and now I was grateful to be full again, although would have enjoyed some poppers to go with the dildo. Then as I sat there, fully impaled I heard Master S's voice telling me that I needed to be filled and that made me feel so good. Thank goodness the ecstasy was taking me higher.

"Now sit still slut, the final touches to your slut transformation need to be done."

She brought a small stool over for her to sit on, she was still naked and the smell of her arousal was turning me on so much, my clit was raging and trying to break out of its silicon prison.

"Before we do your makeup I need to be looked after, I've got a deep itch that needs scratching so get licking my pussy and make it a good job, I need to squirt into that whore mouth of yours.

I leaned forward, the cock in my pussy going in a fraction deeper as my weight shifted and reached out my tongue to trace the line of her lips.

God she tasted so sweet, with just a hint of her last piss. She tasted like nectar to this slut, I needed to drink from her pussy.

She moved forward and straddled me using my nose to rub her clit on. My tongue was working overtime, gentle flicks followed by long full tongue strokes then deep thrusts. I used every trick I knew and with the horned up state Miss Melinda was already in, it didn't take long until a long, intense orgasm ripped through her, flooding my mouth and throat with her squirting fluid. I drank it down like a man in a desert. After all I didn't want to spoil the shine of the rubber.

She rested there, vibrating and letting the intensity subside, as I ever so gently kissed her, aware of the heightened sensitivity she would no doubt have. She then dismounted and kissed me full and passionately tasted her own juices.

"Goodness me, what a talent you have, after all I've seen of you so far, you really will be one of Master S's best earners. A gay faggot pig, who can still make a woman weep with pleasure and yet you still have more training to go."

"Now let's clean your face and finish you off."

She got a flannel from the bathroom and bathed my face, cleaning it well. Then dried it too.

"Right now for your make up, let's make you look like the complete whore you are inside."

She applied extra-long thick black eyelashes first, then plucked and shaped my eyebrows, making them quite severe. Darkening them and then adding smoky black and charcoal grey eyeliner and eye shadow. The lip liner was heavy and the lipstick a deep dark red, making my lips look like they were soaked in dark blood.

The final touch of mascara to accentuate the false eyelashes and then Melinda moved onto my nails. Nail extensions were fitted, filed and shaped and then 3 coats of deep lustrous red to match my lip colour those the only two accents to my black whore uniform.

One last change was desperately needed and on went the wig cap, before Melinda fitted the severe black bob wig to my head. Then Melinda stood up and I could see the full effect in the mirror which she had been blocking my view of. She them put a leather collar on me again padlocking it in place, with the two silver words on it, CUM WHORE.

Now I would never ever be passable, but I really did look like a pregnant fetish slut now and what a hot one I looked. Fuck given the chance I would have raped me senseless, if I'd seen me, the look was so extreme and totally slutty, I loved it as I sat impaled on my rubber cock.

Melinda then attached the cuffs to my wrists and ankles, locking them in place and told me to stand slowly. As I rose off the dildo, she lifted the suction pad off with one finger and kept me impaled as I stood fully.

"Now walk over to the wooden flooring in front of the door and kneel down facing the door."

She walked with me and bent as I started to kneel down, her pressing the dildo deep into my eager pussy. I knelt on the wooden floor and she pulled the dildo partially out of me and fixed the suction cup onto the floor and then told me to spread my legs and lower myself down until I was balls deep again, I did so.

She then clipped the cuffs on my hands to the cuffs on my feet and I was effectively helpless and stuck on the dildo. Because of the cuffs I couldn't raise myself far enough to get the dildo out of my pussy even if I tried I was imprisoned on it.

"OK now for the last thing, it's time for some heavy popper action."

Miss Melinda popped two nose plugs in each attached to a full bottle of poppers.

"Now my little fat pig whore, saturate that silly sissy brain of yours with poppers, each time I say inhale you will do so and continue to do so until I tell you to stop then you will hold your breath until I tell you to exhale, then we'll start all over again. We have 10 minutes to finish your preparations slut."

In the next ten minutes I must have sniffed half a bottle of poppers, my face was flushed, my pupils must have been hugely dilated, combined with the ecstasy I was in my favorite slutty drug induced sub-space, I would have done anyone who walked into my room.

I couldn't help but rock on the cock in me, I was rising up off it and then drifting back down, just enjoying the gentle fucking of my pussy, my eyes closed, oblivious Melinda who watched on, or to Master S watching me on cam, fucking myself for his amusement.

"Just look at it Steve, it's taken everything we've thrown at it and now when it should want to curl up in a bed and sleep, it just wants more, that hypnosis course I went on was the best $500 I've ever spent, this whore will bring a fortune in and be the best advert for the shop too."

"You're right as ever Master, when you first mentioned the farm I thought this one was too straight for that, I thought you had to start with a very nasty pig to get them to finally suck a horse cock, but this pig is already thinking about it, fuck it's your best transformation yet, well done Master."

Then the door opened and in walked a sight for sore piggy eyes. I opened mine and saw an Amazonian Goddess in front of me. The same drag queen from the latex night whenever that was. I knew she had a horse cock under her beautiful long trench coat.

She must have been 6 foot 4 in her statuesque thigh high boots over black shiny rubber stockings, The big zip over her nether regions hiding a monstrous bulge which could never be tucked and I hoped against hope was going to be let out to play soon. A stunning rubber corset over her amazing glorious boobs with a massive cleavage.

She was the perfect ideal of a rubber dominatrix shemale.

"Now just look at you slut, ever since I fed you my piss I have wanted you. Wanted to own you even if just for a while. You're mine for the next few hours and I intend to get my monies worth, that's for sure."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers
12