The Hanky Code Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr S had been standing there.

"Lovely Melinda, but I'm afraid I need my plug. Please can you disconnect the electrical plugs and I'll have pig expel it."

Melinda did as she was ordered.

"Now pig, I love to watch this, no poppers for you, the ones you've had certainly wearing off, it's time to shit the plug out for me."

I began to bear down, automatically obeying the instruction, but in my haste I'd forgotten the rubber panties Melinda had left in place once she removed the wires.

I tried to push it out much to Mr S's amusement, until he relented and told Melinda to pull the panties to the side.

Once she did this I bore down as hard and long as I could and once the plug opened my pussy wide enough the plug shot out into Melinda's hand. She had me suck the end of it purely for a little humiliation, not that I felt humiliated, I was past that.

Again the empty feeling and the nagging message that I needed to be full again and stretched.

Melinda pulled me too my feet and Mr S reached in and held my chin as he kissed me.

"Until next time pig, enjoy the farm."

As he left Melinda pulled my panties down and I was fully naked once more, but for one thing.

She unlocked my clit cage and teased my erect miniature clit out of the cage allowing it to swell once more.

She worked it with her hand and then began the uncomfortable process of catheterizing me until she reached my bladder and inflated the balloon to hold it in place.

The drain went into a large 5 litre bag and quickly began to fill with the constant heavy stream of recycled piss. She filled 2 bags and then partially filled the third before my stream ran out.

The effect on my stomach was immediate and amazing. It shrunk, still not to its original size but way smaller. This though had the effect of making my tits look more noticeable. She removed the catheter.

She had me sit and use the toilet to get any slime out and quickly hosed my cunt out a few times, making sure I was clean inside.

She showered me again in feminine smelling showerwash and gently dried me down.

Looking more like a man than I had for 48 hours or so, my cock was back, although I still thought of it as a clit. The head swelled so hard and quickly that the foreskin was still retracted.

Melinda led me in front of Mistress Caprice and she smiled.

"Perfect a clean pig for the next clients, Melinda get everything as clean as you can and have it set up on the bed ready for Mistress Fiona and Master Robert."

Melinda had me kneel close to one of the camera tripods and simply sit. No cock in me, no drugs going up my nose.

After a few minutes there came a knock at the door.

"Enter." Called Mistress Caprice as Melinda opened the door.

A lovely couple walked in, the woman 45 possibly 50 but, immaculately dressed, tight business suit, stunning heels, seamed stockings and gorgeous breasts just pushing at the top of the corset she was wearing under her blouse . Deep auburn hair in fact she looked like an older version of Donna from Suits. As for the guy, a beautifully strong black guy, similar smart suit and easily 6 foot 3 tall. He filled the suit out but will muscles.

They were beautiful and I wanted to serve, this would be lovely.

"Hi Fiona and Robert, how does the pig suit your needs."

Mistress Fiona sat opposite Mistress Caprice and said.

"He is perfect, in fact he looks a little like my husband, small cock, overweight, bald, so that should connect with Archie well."

"I take it my emails made it clear what I'm after?"

"Indeed they did, you want to show your husband not only the sexy possibilities but also the very serious consequences of the cuckold porn you've found on his computer. To give him the choice through a little film, is that right."

"Absolutely perfect Caprice, he doesn't know he hasn't got a choice, but I still want him to choose just as this pig did in the store, Archie's mind will then be all the easier to mould."

"God I'm dripping at the thought of making the film and showing Archie just what we're going to do to him, just how we're going to train and transform him. My pussy is soping wet, I need to get fucked and fucked hard soon."

"Well that I can arrange darling." purred Robert.

"Ok well let's get suitably dressed so that Archie loves the look of us both. We'll have his mouth watering."

They both proceeded to strip, Fiona in stockings, high heels and the corset looked simply amazing. Robert stripped completely and a thick circumcised veiny cock swung between his knees, he certainly was very well endowed. I could feel my mouth watering, I knew I needed his cock and his cum and preferably her piss too.

I felt quite strange being naked and empty, but weirdest of all was having my now completely erect clit straining between my legs.

Fiona looking the perfect Dominatrix came to my side and squatted next to me. She looked straight into the camera ahead of me.

"Now Archie, good boy, you've opened the film file I've sent you, so no doubt now you are sitting at your desk in the office at home with your trousers around your knees. That pathetic little cock of yours as big and impressive as this pigs next to me."

"So why am I talking to you on camera rather than in person, well my Darling I've been looking at the porn and erotic stories online that you've been reading, yes I do know all of your passwords. You've been a very naughty boy and should have told me you wanted and needed to take our sub Domme roleplay further. I've seen the countless stories of cuckolding, watersports, forced bi and forced gay scenes and sissy training. I know what you want, I know what you need."

"That's what you're going to get, now stop stroking your little cock until I tell you to. I'm going to introduce you to Robert who will be the Cuckolder in your life, but first meet pig here, he's been trained and transformed in an amazing 2 days and when you see what he's capable off you'll want some of this if not all of it."

12