The Happiest Anniversary

Story Info
A night of revenge, forced submission, and betrayal.
5.3k words
3.37
57k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 7:30 on Friday night, in one of the last of the Golden Days of the 1990's, and I'm sitting at an upscale lounge. The lounge is in a shopping center that I hate going to. Just ten years ago, the whole area was a field that my friends and me used to play in, and there wasn't much in the area. Today, it is an over-glamorized bastion of overpriced plastic merchandise and culture. Naturally, my over-glamorized plastic wife loves it.

Brandy is 23, and used to be considered gorgeous. Five feet tall, svelte, D-cup sweater kittens. 105 lbs soaking wet. In just two and a half years of marriage, she had ballooned out to 165 lbs, though I must say she carried it well. You couldn't see her ribs anymore. Her ribs had always made me sick. Her hips didn't hurt anymore. She had grown a rather nice ass. Brandy never used to have an ass. In fact, if it weren't for the large breasts, she could have been mistaken for a teenaged boy. There was no mistaking now. She had turned into a beautiful, if zaftig, woman.

Brandy is also one of those women that were bad news in high school and in her young adulthood; a spoiled rich girl doing whatever it took to piss off Daddy while she blew his money. This type of woman usually decides after marriage to settle down and masquerade as a respectable member of society. Brandy was no exception. How I hated that about her, and how she loved to rub my face in it. I admit it, no matter how shallow and mean it may sound. I married her because I saw a lengthy string of alcohol-related misdemeanors in her future. The sex was also astonishing; as women such as her tend to be well experienced by the time they wed. Considering her past behavior, and her mother's own laundry list of criminal misbehavior, it seemed a given. Instead, she bought herself a pair of goody-two-shoes for a wedding present, and has been presenting me with excruciatingly correct passive-aggressive behavior ever since the ring went on her finger.

Tonight, she is blissfully unaware of plans already set into motion. Plans months in the making. Tonight, I have arranged a gift of jewelry for her. She liked the tennis bracelet Daddy gave her for Christmas last year. Let's see if she likes the bracelets I have in mind for her tonight.

THUNK!

"Hi Danny, how was work?" she says, as she drops her Louis Vutton purse on the table, nudging me out of my beautiful, dreadful daydream and nearly spilling my drink on me.

I look up at her and I see that she really went all out for our anniversary tonight. She's been to the salon. Her make-up is fresh. Very much like an inexpensive escort, or a high-classed streetwalker. Long, fake lashes, smoky eyes, and a red lipstick that is both bright and subdued. Nails freshly done in a deep purple that complements her blue eyes. Her hair is freshly done in those large kielbasa curls that she favors. Scuncii'd off to the side, just as I like it. She's wearing Candies perfume tonight. That has been my favorite ever since she took me to the fancy strip club in Towson, and introduced me to a few of her college classmates that worked there. The strippers all wore it. It was beginning to work its magic, as I could not stand up to greet her.

I see she's been shopping today, too. That purple sarong is new; she obviously bought it for tonight. It's sheer, and it splits on the left, revealing her freshly waxed leg. That probably isn't all she waxed. The top is a perfect match, classy, sleeveless. A little low cut. She's dusted her chest with a little glitter, which mixes well with the slight bit of sweat. It is humid here in August. After she sits down, she lifts her arm to motion the waiter over, revealing that she hasn't shaved her armpits in a week. The musky smell of her sweat wafts over mixed with the Candies'. She knows how much I love that. I see she planned a special night as well. I bet she has no idea just how special it's going to be, for the both of us.

"Work was fine, dear. The waitress is already on the way over. I told her that this is a special night for us, and to pay extra attention for a very sexy young lady that I was expecting. Single malt, right?"

"Single malt, right. It's been a busy day, getting sexy for you. I could use it. Have you eaten already?" she said with a sly look. "I cleared my schedule for the weekend, as you asked"

The waitress brought our drinks, as I had instructed her to earlier. A $200 tip at the start of the evening buys a certain amount of attention. It also buys a certain amount of attention to detail. Contempt buys a lot, too. Brandy, as usual, paid no attention to the help. If she had, and seen the resemblance to a girl that got busted with Brandy's marijuana back in high school, it might have saved her tonight. It burned April up that Brandy got away clean, with her reputation in tact. April's daughter was a good girl, trusting, who now could not get money for college because she got arrested holding Brandy's marijuana. It pissed her off even more that Brandy did it intentionally, over a boy. A boy she just cast away afterwards like so many old clothes.

"Two single malts" the waitress said as she placed our drinks before us. Three fingers of the best single malt for Brandy, neat, and an equivalent amount of apple juice for myself, on the rocks.

Brandy and I talked, scotch and apple juice flowed. Brandy normally never smoked cigarettes, and usually chided me for doing so. She always did with scotch, though. I had three very special cigarettes set aside, just for her, of a very different brand than my own. Five scotches later, the alcohol had taken its effect, and Brandy had to "powder her nose".

"I have to visit the little girl's room, watch my purse" she slurred with a giggle, and went off to relieve herself, sort of half staggering. This was April's cue, and mine.

Just before Brandy had made her way back to her seat, our waitress was on her way back to our table with our two scotches, and some else's beer. It was a masterful piece of maneuvering on April's part as Brandy walked right into it, and took a bath in beer and scotch.

April appeared as apologetic as Brandy did apoplectic. Her hair and make-up were ruined. Her clothes, soaked. Her sarong was completely see-through now, and I couldn't see a single stray hair peeking out of her very tiny brand new thong.

I must say that what I heard come out of her mouth, even I wasn't prepared for. Martin Scorcese himself could not have written it better. For the next three minutes solid, Brandy swore a blue streak at April. By the time Brandy had regained her composure and started to grab her purse so she could go, the normally slow to respond police were already there, watching and waiting.

I could barely contain my excitement, thinking of the events sure to follow.

The first cop, a female, approached Brandy. She is in her mid twenties, has an athletic build, and a hair color somewhere between honey and dirty blonde. It is in a ponytail, and would be shoulder length if she let it out. Her make-up is subdued and professional; all flesh tones, made to look as though she's wearing none at all. The second officer approached April and the lounge's manager to take the report. He looks to be in his late twenties, short dark hair, muscular. A little shorter than me. His facial expression conveys approachability in contrast to his partner, whose expression displays simple annoyance.

"Sir, would you please just stay in your seat, please? I need to talk to this young lady. Ma'am, could you come over here for a minute please" The name on her tag read "Dep. Johnson"

She didn't take Brandy too far from me. It was clear she wanted to talk to the both of us.

"I understand we're having a bit of a problem tonight?" Dep. Johnson asked my wife.

"Yes, I'm sorry" Brandy said, "It's our anniversary, and I spent all day and a lot of money getting ready for tonight. I guess I let myself get a little out of line when the waitress spilled those drinks on me"

"OK, ma'am, I can understand that. I'd be pretty upset, too, if that happened to me."

"Thank you. Please tell the waitress that I am very sorry."

The male officer had finished taking his report from April and the lounge manager, and had come back to rejoin his partner. April glanced at me with a small, satisfied smile.

"I just talked to the waitress and the manager. They said that the man was behaving himself and that they have no problem with him, but they want the female trespassed from the property"

"OK, Brandy. Here's what's going to happen" the female officer said to Brandy "The only reason you're not under arrest right now is because you calmed down and decided to cooperate with us. But you are going to be trespassed from this property"

"What does that mean?" Brandy asked nervously, "I'm not trespassing!"

"No, ma'am." The female officer said to Brandy, "What that means is that they don't want you back, so we're going to issue you a trespass notice. It basically means that if you come back here, they can have you arrested for trespassing. Do you understand?"

"Well, I think that's a little extreme, but I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" Brandy replied

"No, ma'am, you do not"

"Very well"

"Can I see some ID please?"

Brandy reached into her purse and produced her driver's license

"The other thing that's happening" Deputy Johnson said "Is that several of the patrons here have said they smelled marijuana coming from this table, and you do smell strongly of marijuana. Have you been smoking any marijuana tonight?"

"No, I have not, and I don't smell like it. You can give me a drug test any time you like. Go ahead and go through my purse. I don't have anything to hide" Brandy replied, rather defensively.

"Thank you for offering, I will go ahead and have Deputy Burke search your purse. Do I have to run your ID? Do you have any warrants? Are you on probation? Have any unpaid tickets?"

"No, no and no" Brandy huffed, rolling her eyes as she did.

Deputy Johnson started on the paperwork for the trespass notice as Deputy Burke went to work searching Brandy's purse. Brandy was visibly annoyed at having a blue-collar man rifle through her expensive designer bag. It was only a couple of minutes before Deputy Burke held up the half-full dime bag of marijuana that I had placed in Brandy's purse while she was in the bathroom. "It looks like we have half a baggie of marijuana" Deputy Burke exclaimed, perhaps a little too happily.

"What the fuck?" Brandy said. "That's not mine, someone planted that!"

"It came out of your bag" replied Burke "Under the law, it's yours"

"This is just too fucking ridiculous"

"Watch your mouth, young lady," replied Johnson "As far as we're concerned, it's yours. Right now, ma'am, I'm placing you under arrest for possession of marijuana and disturbing the peace. You need to face the other officer and put your hands on top of your head"

"But it's not mine!!!" Brandy pleaded

"Well, as far as we're concerned it is. Right now, you're under arrest. Turn around and put your hands on top of your head now. If you continue to resist, I will charge you with resisting arrest. Turn around now!"

"Whatever"

Brandy turned around facing me and with her back to her arresting officer.

"Are you hiding any weapons, any more drugs, or anything else you'd rather I not find?"

"I am NOT!"

"Now put your hands on top of your head for me" the officer directed, "And interlock your fingers"

Brandy complied, and gave us all a good look at her armpit stubble. I could tell this embarrassed her. She only ever grew stubble because she knows I like it.

"Now spread your feet a little bit for me. A little more... Thank you"

Brandy now had her unshaven armpits and her see through bottom half on display for the entire world to see, which I think embarrassed Brandy more so than getting arrested in front of the entire bar. The officer was very professional and complete in her search. She ran her hands in between Brandy's breasts, all over the rest of her torso, up and down each leg, over her crotch, and over her bottom. When the officer touched Brandy's crotch, Brandy tried to break away from the search.

"That's quite enough" Brandy said "Stop touching me there"

The officer pulled Brandy back into position.

"Ma'am, stop struggling."

Brandy broke loose of Deputy Johnson's grip, but only for a moment. Both her and Burke grabbed Brandy's arms, one to a side, and wrestled her face-first into the table. Brandy was struggling furiously as both officers tried to pull her hands behind her back.

"No! Stop! Get off me! Danny, help me!" she struggled to say. She was having a hard time talking because they had her face mashed against the table pretty good. She started to sob quietly as she continued to plead, "Please stop! Please don't arrest me. Please don't take me to jail. I don't deserve to go to jail"

Her arms finally went limp as she continued to sob softly, her mascara running down her face and onto the table. This was a sign she had pretty much given up. Johnson reached behind her and unsnapped her handcuff case with one hand while Burke positioned Brandy's hands behind her back, palms out.

"Get your hands...behind your back...get them behind your back right now" Deputy Johnson grunted as she struggled against Brandy's resistance. "Do it NOW!"

Johnson brought her handcuffs to Brandy's wrists. When the steel touched Brandy's left wrist, she started to sob a little harder. "Please don't...don't handcuff me. Danny, don't let them arrest me. I don't want to go to jail. I shouldn't have to go to jail" Johnson tightened the cuff around Brandy's left wrist, with their characteristic sound, and then handcuffed Brandy's right wrist. While she was tightening the handcuff around Brandy's right wrist, she started screaming, as though she were in the worst imaginable pain. "Danny, stop them! They're hurting my wrists. AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" This just broke into more sobbing, more of Brandy begging for this not to be happening. I had never had a sensation so excruciating, so sensual, so beautiful, as watching my sexy, smug bitch of a wife get all that was coming to her and more.

"You going to be a good girl now and stop fighting?" Johnson asked Brandy

"Please...don't...take...me...to...jail...please" It was obvious Brandy had no fight left in her.

"I know you're upset about getting arrested" Johnson said "But you have to understand that we have no choice but to take you to jail"

"Yes...yes...you...do" Brandy sobbed

"No we don't" Johnson replied, matter of factly "The decision's made, you're going to jail"

The two deputies helped Brandy to her feet. Her hair was all matted; her clothes and makeup were ruined. She looked just like what she was, what I wanted her to be. A common, lowlife criminal. They turned her toward the door and each reached an arm under hers, with their hands resting on her shoulders. I understand it's called a "strappado" hold. Her handcuffed wrists were sticking out for all to see. The handcuffs looked pretty tight, and I could see deep red marks on her forearms from where she struggled.

"Let's go, Brandy" Johnson said, softly.

As you can imagine, she had garnered the attention of not just the lounge patrons, but everyone out on the street, too. The patrons applauded as the to deputies lead Brandy out of the lounge, handcuffed, under arrest, on her way to a well-deserved night in jail. Brandy had regained her senses and the two deputies released the strappado. They each had a tight hold on her upper arms as they flanked her, and so Brandy took her walk of shame. I followed her all the way to the police car. When they walked her out the door, the patrons on the sidewalk clapped as well. Deputy Burke opened the back door of the cruiser, and Deputy Johnson pushed her in ass first, with a half-hearted "Watch your head, ma'am". Johnson seat belted her in upright, and closed the door. When I could finally see her face it appeared blank. She appeared to have sobered, and appeared acutely aware that the applause was because she got arrested. The crowd enjoyed seeing her handcuffed in the back of the police car almost as much as I did. Burke went over to the driver's door, got in, turned on the light bar, and waited for Johnson.

Deputy Johnson addressed me.

"I'm sure you know your wife's going to jail at least for tonight. I'm glad you chose not to interfere." Johnson shot a quick glance at my land down under. Though I tried to hide it, I'm sure she saw that I was semi-erect, and barely able to keep myself from a full rager. "We're taking her to the local precinct, where they'll set bail after she's booked. Because she is intoxicated, we are going to hold her for at least 12 hours. If you don't bail her out after that hold, we'll be transporting her to county lock-up. I can't stop you from doing so, but in light of her behavior, I will ask you to please not bail her out. Some time in jail will do her good. My niece was a good girl"

With that, she got in the passenger side of the police car, and they drive my wife to jail.

I went back into the lounge and surveyed the scene. I wanted to burn it into my memory for all time. I could still smell the delightful bouquet of aromas that was Brandy's long awaited, much deserved, and very public arrest. Stale whisky, cheap beer, sweaty cologne, and a little make-up. Some of her foundation from her cheek, and a little lipstick was on the table. I ran my finger through it and brought it up to my nose. Delightful. I decided to wipe it up with a cocktail napkin, so as to save it. I saw April by the exit, and she pointed to the back door. I paid the bill, apologized to a very sympathetic but still somewhat upset manager, and left to the back of the building. My car was parked in the lot back there anyway.

April was smoking a cigarette. I decided to light one up and join her. We smoked in silence for a minute or two. To my surprise, she was crying a little. She hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Danny. Thank you so much for helping arrange that. Your wife is such a fucking bitch. I'll still never forgive what she did to Karen. She was 18, so she got charged as an adult. She can't get federal money for college because it was a drug charge. Why did you do it, though?"

"You're welcome, April. Why? Like you said, she did have it coming. I hope you'll honor your part of the agreement now. It's done. Nothing else happens to her"

"Of course. At least Karen didn't get taken down when they arrested her in front of the whole school. She knew how to behave herself, so she didn't have that embarrassment."

"Yeah"

"Well, the boss says I can go home now. You wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah, babe. Let's go."

As we had arranged, I took my car to the hotel, and she took hers. Brandy and I had picked the hotel for our anniversary weekend. Quiet. Private. Fancy. But still the kind of sleazy place where everyone keeps to himself. Very Vegas. That's a funny thing about good girls, they like being treated like dirt when it comes to the bedroom.

April arrived about twenty minutes after I did, and we ordered pizza. The pizza place said it would be about an hour and a half before they could get it to us, which we expected, it being Friday night and all. April and I couldn't wait to get each other's clothes off. April had a great body for a 45 year old, much more toned than Brandy's, ample breasts, but nowhere near what Brandy had to offer. There, on the bed that Brandy had planned to share with me that night, and in much the same way, I had the hot, passionate sex with the woman that had conspired with me to put Brandy in her rightful place -- jail. The thought of that, and the memories of Brandy's arrest sustained my sexual appetite long into the early morning, only stopping to eat the pizza when it finally arrived. April and I fell asleep in each other's arms sometime around 3, and we awoke with the wake-up call I had set for 9:30. We made love again until about 11:00. April got dressed for work, and I hit the shower. We kissed passionately at the door, before she went to work with my seed deep within her 45-year-old womb. I made a quick call to room service for fresh sheets and towels immediately, and left to visit Brandy in jail. Saturday visiting hours were from 1-3, so I had to hurry.

12