The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Public Defender asked Marie how she could be so certain this was the same man over a year later. Marie did not let the stupid question anger her. She calmly replied that she remembered all of her attackers quite clearly but would certainly never forget the one she had the most contact with. The attorney tried to find discrepancies in her testimony, but Marie peacefully repeated the events to make things clear. She was, in due course, told to step down and she returned to her seat. She felt her loved ones touching her to reassure her and she accepted the gestures without fussing.

That night, Frank wanted to go to a bar. Marie and Jenn just wanted to stay home and veg out watching TV in the hot tub. Chloe offered to be Frank's lesbian wing man.

"Baby, are you sure?" asked Jenn.

"I'm sure, sweetie," replied Chloe. "Frank's our guest and he deserves a night out. Ree's done testifying so he and I can afford to stay out late."

"Are you going to be the designated driver?" Frank asked.

"Fuck no," replied Chloe. "We're not fucking driving. You and I are walking to the train station. We will ride to Wantaugh. There's a huge bar there right by the train station and it's Ladies' Night. With my guidance, it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel, even for a punk like you. Once you've had your fill, we take the train back and walk home.

Frank, who rarely walked, tried to protest but he was outvoted. As much as Frank complained on the "long" walk to the train station, he was quite happy as they rode the rails. Frank was complaint-free when he entered the huge bar across the street from the Wantaugh Train Station. His game was definitely aided by walking around with a hot redhead in a slinky black dress. Chloe made it very clear no man had a chance of sweet talking her away from Frank. Chloe, being adept at reading body language and tone, easily steered Frank away from women who were only interested in drinking his money away. He was able to meet nice, hot, women while Chloe chatted with their friends. Frank got dances and digits from girls who were planning to vacation in Florida soon. He was so happy by the time they left, he didn't even complain about the walk from the Lindenhurst station.

The trial seemed to go on forever. There was a Medical Examiner. There was a Pathologist. There was a Hematologist. Witness after witness gave incredibly detailed testimony. On day ten of the trial, the State rested. The defense team also had long-winded expert testimony. None of those experts, however, could explain the blood-stained souvenir in Marlon's sock drawer, with only his fingerprints on it, near his knife that also had blood residue matching the DNA of the victims. When Marlon took the stand, he attempted to paint himself as the victim. That picture did not hold up to Isolde's cross-examination. On day twenty-one, the defense rested. Nine hours later, the jury came back with a guilty verdict. Marie hugged everyone in her group of supporters.

On his last day on Long Island, Frank went to Wantaugh with Chloe one last time. He did very well until he pushed things too far. Frank was so high from the bond he formed with his lesbian wing man, he slid his hand on Chloe's ass. Chloe ripped his wrist away from her body and dragged him to a relatively quiet corner of the huge bar.

"Look you," said an incredibly pissed off Chloe, "I like you, but you are not the person I love. You are the brother-in-law of my future sister-in-law. AS such, I think of you as family. So I will tell you this only once: If you ever touch me like that again, I will drop you like an 8 AM Latin class. Do you understand me?"

He apologized and they soon left the bar. Marie and Jenn were surprised to see them back home so soon. Chloe explained what happened and Marie told Frank how lucky he was Chloe didn't drop him there in public.

"I know I'm lucky," said Frank. "Marie, you need to move to Tarabella so I can visit you by seaplane."

"Where's Tarabella?" asked Jenn.

"Tarabella is the name of the house in Bridgehampton," explained Marie.

"Your house has a name?" asked Chloe.

"Yeah," said Marie. "A lot of houses out there do." Marie told Frank she'd consider moving out there someday but that she was comfortable where she was. They slept well and had a great breakfast before Frank's driver picked him up to go to MacArthur Airport. Chloe promised to email her story to Frank because in the entire time he stayed with them, he never made it to the end.

One month after the trial, Dharmesh had a date he would never forget. The sexy nurse, after several dates, finally seemed interested in sex. He had promised not to rush her, but this had been agony. He pulled her long hair out of the ponytail and shook it out lovingly. He kissed her soft lips and led her to his bedroom. Once there, she didn't take the initiative, so Dharmesh slowly undressed her, kissing every inch of skin he exposed. He spent a lot of time with her magnificent breasts. He kissed, licked, tongue flicked and suckled her nipples; discovering how sensitive they were. He licked out her navel and continued moving lower. He licked her neatly trimmed pussy through her panties. He massaged her ass as he licked her through the wet cloth. When it was time to remove her panties, he did so in a single pull. He sucked on her clit hard and she climaxed. Dharmesh fingered the gorgeous woman to two more orgasms before he climbed on top of her. She helped him put on a condom. He used one hand to hold her pussy open and the other to guide his needy cock inside her. He pushed in to the hilt on the first stroke. He pulled back slowly and then slammed back into her. He did this several times before developing a regular rhythm. He looked into her eyes as she gasped, moaned and grunted repeatedly. She climaxed four more times before he felt his own orgasm swiftly approaching. He came inside her with a series of loud groans, filling the condom. Dharmesh reminded himself he had dates with Marie Melar and Cindy Anderson the next two nights as he kissed Judy Cates and playfully fingered her ass. Judy said Dharmesh was remarkable for this being his first time.

Tony was having a good day. He was pleasuring four inmates at once and none of them were slapping or beating him. They were taking or receiving their pleasure from him and all seemed to enjoy the pace. He used his gums lovingly during his blowjob. Guys seemed to like his mouth more than his ass. He jerked off the two guys at his sides at a furious pace. Tony did not know the names of those fucking him, nor did he care. They were just guys. He, himself, was just an ass, a mouth and a pair of hands. He would never think of calling a woman a "bitch" anymore. That name was reserved for people like him; a male cum bucket.

On the Friday before Marie's next date with Dharmesh, the Sullivans had some interesting news at dinner. Holly was running for District Judge. Chloe became so excited when she heard this. She asked what she could do to help with the campaign. Jenn didn't understand why this was so important to Chloe. Chloe was volunteering to do lit drops, hand out flyers at the train station and tons of other things she would not have time for with her course load. Jenn was worried about her fiancé.

"Baby, what are you doing?" asked Jenn.

"I'm helping Holly so she can help us, sweetie," said Chloe. "Why?"

"What do you mean, she can help us, baby?"

"Duh," said Chloe. "Once she's a judge, Holly can marry us."

"Oh, holy shit," said Jenn. "I'm sorry I doubted you, baby."

"As you should be," said Chloe. "Now kiss my forehead and make me feel better."

Soon the engaged women both pledged support for Holly's campaign. Chloe was feeling so happy about everything, she even relented her normal stance on Twister. John damn near came in his pants as Chloe opened the box.

Saturday night, Chloe and Jenn waved to Dharmesh from the sofa when he came to pick up Marie. The lovers stayed on the sofa. They didn't make love. They didn't go into the hot tub. They didn't watch a movie. Instead, they stayed on the couch and studied. Chloe knew she'd promised a lot of time to Holly, so her study time had to move somewhere. Jenn understood and was very happy that Chloe wouldn't sabotage her education to help Holly. They studied together for their shared classes before concentrating on the classes they took separately. Before they were done studying, Marie came in the front door and had a strange grin on her face.

"Oh, my God," said Marie. "You will never guess what Dharmesh told me."

"I agree," said Chloe. "I never will. Why don't you save me the embarrassment and just tell us?"

"Ok," said Marie with a huge smile. "He told me he's a virgin."

"Yeah," said Chloe, "that's horseshit."

"That's total horseshit," agreed Jenn.

"What are you talking about?" Marie nervously asked.

"Ree," said Chloe seriously, "please remember that I love you. You are the sister I never had. I have spent a huge chunk of my life studying non-verbal communication and I...."

Marie interrupted Chloe by saying, "Um, C, I know you're a human lie detector. How do you know he's lying?"

"I can tell by pupil responses and such but mostly it's about how he carries himself," said the hot redhead. "I'm not saying that a thirty something virgin couldn't walk with confidence, but there's something about his swagger. He's getting some. He got some recently. He got some this week. Look, I know I've met this guy thirty times or so. When he stitched you up in the courthouse, I could have bought him as a virgin. On your first date with him I could have bought it. The last five times I met him? Not so much. I didn't think it was important because you've been abstaining. I happen to know there's a thing where certain guys from other countries try to seduce North American women by pretending to be virgins. It takes a lot of pressure off the guy."

"Oh, absolutely," agreed Jenn. "He could have the worst technique and be a total dick and we women will say, 'Oh, he's ok. He'll learn. He can be taught to be a good lover.' The nurturer in us takes over. It's a great lure."

"Sweetie," said Chloe. "We're rambling. Ree, our point is Dharmesh is definitely getting between the sheets with someone. I hate to be the bitch here but the rule of the house is total honesty."

Marie hugged Chloe to demonstrate her gratitude for the honesty. Marie completely agreed that Chloe was already like a sister. She knew she could trust Chloe. That, unfortunately, meant she could not trust Dharmesh. He tried an angle on her. Marie began to question why she was so excited when she thought Dharmesh was a virgin. Was it the nurturing instinct? Whatever the reason, that wasn't the big issue. The issue was what to do with the information she'd been given. Should she, Marie wondered, dump Dharmesh? Should she be professional with him at work and avoid him in any other context? She was baffled. One thing she was certain of was that she no longer trusted Dharmesh. Marie hugged both Chloe and Jenn, kissing them each on the forehead. She thanked them for their love and their honesty. Marie took out her cell phone and called Dharmesh.

"Hello?" Dharmesh answered on the first ring after seeing Marie's name on the Caller ID.

"Dharmesh," said Marie, "I thought you understood my preference for honesty. I am completely honest with everyone and I ask for complete honesty in return."

"Yes, said Dharmesh, "I do understand."

"Then why did you lie about being a virgin?" the dark haired nurse asked.

"I didn't," insisted Dharmesh.

"You've already been caught, Dharmesh," Marie said. "Don't dig yourself deeper. Are you going to deny having sex this week?"

Dharmesh let out a long sigh and asked, "What did Judy say to you?"

"It wasn't Judy who told me," said Marie. She was about to mention her lie detecting almost sister when Dharmesh interrupted her.

"Cindy, then," said Dharmesh. "I suppose it was foolish to think nurses wouldn't talk to each other."

"How many of us are you seeing?" asked Marie. The curiosity was getting to her.

"Four nurses," said Dharmesh evenly. "However, I am only having sex with Judy Cates and Cindy Anderson. I have only started dating Kristina Wallis and you and I have not been intimate, of course."

"There are only three nurses now," said Marie. "I'm done."

"Of course," said Dharmesh. He paused and asked, "What will you say to the others?"

"I'm going to be completely honest, as always," said Marie. She hung up and dialed Judy as she checked the time. It was just before ten. After speaking to Judy, Marie called Kristina and Cindy. All three nurses were asked to come over. After they initially refused, Marie told each Dharmesh was not a virgin. All three promised to be at Marie's within twenty minutes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you, all, for reading. Please feel free to give me polite constructive criticism. Let me know if I should include Chloe's email to Frank next chapter or submit it as a standalone story.