The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=============================================

On Friday, they used the stretch limo to bring Holly to work. Afterwards, Frank, Marie, Jayne and seventeen ladies of Tarabella's staff flew the jet to Heathrow. Once in London, they took over the top floor of a luxury hotel. Saturday morning, Marie hired a cab to take herself and the ladies to Rigby & Peller, the lingerie shop used by the Queen of England. They went to 22A Conduit Street. It was a lovely shop front with topiaries in front of the windows. The store was quite elegant. There was lovely merchandise on display and plenty of places to sit.

The ladies discovered the unique fitting system used at Rigby & Peller. They each had a personal fitter assist them. None of the fitters used measuring tapes. Some of the ladies were fitted for bras in ten minutes. Others took a bit longer as they got comfortable with the fitting process. Jayne was particularly nervous about being topless in front of a total stranger as she walked around Jayne and stared at her tits. It was fairly creepy to her. Jayne would have been more comfortable with a tape measure. At least then the fitter's interest in her tits would be obviously professional and not as personal as this seemed to be.

Marie was the only one of them who was wearing the correct bra cup size for her body. The back size of Marie's bra, however, was too large for her. She found it interesting that every single one of them had been wearing the wrong bra for years and never realized it.

In the end, Jayne hugged her fitter because the new bras she picked out fit Jayne more comfortably than anything she'd ever worn before. Jayne was adjusting to the fact that she was now an H cup. All of the ladies were incredibly thankful to Marie. It had taken her a while to find this place and to get here, but she kept her promise. All nineteen of the ladies purchased no fewer than ten bras each. Marie gladly paid for them all. They rested up at the hotel before flying back to Long Island.

While Frank and the ladies spent the weekend in London, Chloe insisted Dinner and Board Game Night should continue. She, Jenn, Liz, Holly and the staff members who remained played The Game of Life after a grill cooked dinner. Saturday night, the four friends got drunk in the hot tub. On Sunday, the four of them rested. This included Chloe getting a pass on physical therapy.

===========================================

During the week before Gail and Beth's wedding, Holly got her mind off her troubles by helping Marie and the staff make preparations. Chairs were set up on the beach. Tables were brought into the Ballroom. Centerpieces were created. The ballroom looked incredible by Wednesday. Luminaries were set up on Thursday. A trellis covered in white roses was ready when the brides-to-be arrived Friday evening. They were given separate rooms.

Saturday morning, the ladies were primped and pampered by members of the staff. Jayne had everything organized wonderfully. The families of the two brides-to-be were seated on the beach. The weather was practically perfect for a beachside wedding. The kitchen staff worked overtime on the cake. It was a masterpiece and was carefully carried up to the Ballroom.

Jenn and Chloe paid close attention to every detail. They had to admit that Jayne was a miracle worker. She arranged for each bride to use a separate door from the house. They each got to walk to the podium with their father. Holly looked powerful in her judge's robes. Her pixie cut hair fluttered slightly in the warm breeze.

Holly's remarks were brief. She led the brides through the vows. They exchanged rings. Holly pronounced them wife and wife and they were allowed to kiss. The attendants all cheered and the two brides walked hand in hand down the aisle.

The brides had their pictures taken all over the grounds while the guests were escorted to the Ballroom. The disc jockey played a lot of grrrl power songs, but there were a few romantic tunes as well.

When the time came for them to leave, Marie walked the brides to the limo. Frank would be sitting up front with James so the brides could have their privacy. Marie pulled James to the side and told him if anything went wrong on the way to the airfield to call AAA immediately. He assured her that he would.

Marie was walking on eggshells until she got the text message from Frank that they'd safely arrived in Maui. Frank would be back in the Hamptons on Monday and would fly back Friday to pick up the newlyweds.

===========================================

Life moved at a strange pace after the wedding. Holly filed for divorce and moved into an apartment building near the courthouse. She still came over to Tarabella every Friday night and left every Saturday morning. Gail and Beth could not come up every weekend, but they did visit from time to time.

Toward the middle of April, Chloe could walk without assistance. Jenn was pleased to notice that Chloe's sexy wiggle walk had completely returned. Liz stayed with her for two weeks, to make sure she didn't backslide, and then left Tarabella. Her contract was completed. She and Chloe hugged on her last day. Liz had grown quite fond of Chloe. She came back on the first Wednesday of every month to check Chloe's progress and to catch up on current events.

In May, a package arrived for Marie from Germany. She asked James to assemble them, which he gladly did. They were four eROCKITs. These were bicycles with electric motors. The motors needed to be charged and were maintained by peddling. They faster one peddled, the faster they could go. They could attain speeds of about 50 miles per hour. She got them for herself, Jayne, Chloe and Jenn. They would use them on Thursdays to ride to the spa.

On the first Wednesday of June, Chloe made Liz cry. She asked her to be a bridesmaid. After she cleaned her face of her ruined mascara, Liz happily accepted. It would give her an excuse to see Chloe more often as she came in for gown fittings.

Summer flew by as summer tends to. The renovations to the staff quarters were completed. Each room had more space and there was a large swimming pool installed outside that wing. At the end of August, Jenn and Chloe registered for their Fall classes. In September, they were allowed to have James drive them to New York City rather than having to take two trains each way. They would have taken the eROCKITs, but they need to be charged after about 45 miles.

October finally arrived and, preparations began for the Halloween wedding. Jayne and Marie made sure that the wedding plans did not eclipse Chloe's birthday.

Since the fitters at Rigby & Peller recommend being fitted every six months, Marie and Jayne took Chloe and Jenn with them. Marie had made arrangements to schedule staff members to fly commercially to London in groups of six. Marie wanted all of her staff to be comfortable, but she didn't want to leave the estate short staffed again.

As with all the women from Tarabella who'd made this journey, Chloe and Jenn discovered they were wearing the wrong bra size. Jenn turned out to be a D cup and Chloe was a C. They celebrated Chloe's 24th birthday weekend in London. They did a pub crawl and saw two shows on the West End. Chloe was thankful Marie and Jayne took the time to celebrate her birthday in style. Not to mention the fact that she got 20 new bras that fit her perfectly.

Chloe relied heavily on Jayne as the de facto wedding planner despite the fact that Jayne was one of Jenn's bridesmaids. Jayne had a knack for arranging things. Jenn and Chloe picked absolutely horrible colors for a wedding - black and orange. Jayne found a way to make that work. She set it up so that Jenn's bridesmaids would wear orange gowns and Chloe's would wear black. She found other ways to use the Halloween theme. Jenn and Chloe had loved the luminaries from the previous Tarabella wedding, so Jayne suggested Jack O'Lanterns and flaming cauldrons serving the same function. The couple liked that the centerpieces were made by hand. Jayne offered a range of options from dead roses to sugar skulls. She suggested ways to decorate Tarabella, the areas guests could see that is, as a haunted house.

When Chloe dropped the bombshell that she would not be having a Maid of Honor, Jayne did not freak out. She listened patiently to Chloe's ideas and thought of ways to make them work. Jayne went online to find ideas to bring to the brides-to-be. They both liked the way Jayne thought. It made Chloe a little sad that Jenn beat her at getting Jayne to be a bridesmaid.

Jayne coordinated with the staff to transform Tarabella for the wedding. Marie was very impressed with all of Jayne's hard work. Jayne assured Marie that all the decorations were easy to clean up and that Tarabella would not look like a haunted house for long. Jayne cleared the Living Room so that there would be enough room to hold the ceremony. She and the staff worked their magic in the Ballroom.

The night before the wedding, Marie decided to sleep with only Frank. She wanted Jayne to be well rested for the big event. Marie walked Jayne to her quarters, which she hardly used anymore. She kissed her Chief of Staff, wished her a pleasant night and thanked her for making everything look so magical. Jayne was sad not to have the loving arms of her lovers, but proud that her efforts had been recognized.

The engaged couple, for the first time in almost a year, slept in separate rooms. It had become, in Marie's mind, a tradition for Tarabella weddings. Neither slept in the room they usually did. While the couple was out of their room, the cleaning staff worked hard to make it spotless for the wedding night.

The people of Long Island were used to cold Halloweens. There had been years where it snowed. No one expected the unseasonably warm temperatures of the day itself. Jayne ran to each of the brides-to-be and made a suggestion. Once they both agreed, Jayne grabbed as many staff members as she could find to take all of the chairs and decorations out of the Living Room and bring them to the beach.

Holly arrived two hours before the wedding was scheduled to start. Ever since she left John, she had been letting her hair grow out. The pixie cut was something John liked and she no longer wanted the continual memory of him. Her hair was shoulder length in a side part. Jayne found Holly wandering around in the nearly empty Living Room and explained the new plan to her.

When most of the work was done, Jayne left final instructions with the staff and ran to get her hair, gown and makeup ready. She was a little nervous not to have complete control over every aspect of the wedding, but she trusted her staff.

As planned, Jenn's bridesmaids wore orange satin A-line floor length bridesmaid dresses with spaghetti straps, chiffon sweetheart necklines, gathered empire bodices with ruffle trim, and chiffon overlay on the skirts. Jenn wore a white wedding dress with orange accents. It kept the color theme without being overpowering. Jayne inspected each of the bridesmaids. Marie, of course, was the Maid of Honor. She had her hair up in a French twist. Beth had her black hair with red streaks up as well. In the orange dress, she looked very much like the spirit of Halloween. Jayne, herself, wore a French twist updo with her curls framing her round face.

Jayne went over to check on Chloe's side. Chloe's bridesmaids, with one important exception, wore the same dresses as Jenn's maids, but in black. Chloe's dress was identical to Jenn's but with black accents. Janet inspected the bridesmaids. Frank, the Best Man, wore a black tuxedo with a black shirt. His face was cleanly shaven. Gail had her hair up in a funky updo that complimented Liz's spiky hair. Everyone looked wonderful.

Jayne arranged to use the same doors Beth and Gail had used. The bridesmaids went first. Jayne stepped out of her door almost in perfect synch with Liz. They walked down the wide aisle side by side, stopped at Holly's podium and walked away from each other until stopping at a predetermined point. Beth and Gail walked down the aisle next, followed by Marie and Frank. Once the Maid of Honor and the Best Man were in position, the music changed to Pachelbel's Canon in D. Jenn who was escorted by Harry, her father, looked gorgeous in her dress. The orange accents picked up her skin tone beautifully. Chloe who was escorted by Catherine, Harry's wife was incredible to look at. The black accents made her red hair and pale complexion pop. When they arrived at the podium, Harry and Catherine lifted the brides' veils, kissed the brides' cheeks and took their seats. Jenn and Chloe took each other's hands and took the last few steps together.

Holly's remarks were relatively short. She mentioned how well she knew the couple and how she'd never seen them when they did not look madly in love with each other. Jenn and Chloe had written their own vows. Jenn had hers on cards. Her hands were shaking so much she almost couldn't read what she had written. Chloe memorized her vows but her voice quavered as she said them. Marie and Frank produced the rings. The rings were exchanged and Chloe was sure she was going to cry before Jenn did.

"By the power vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you Bride and Bride. You may now kiss," Holly managed to say without crying.

There were cheers and thunderous applause when Jenn and Chloe kissed.

Holly said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Jennifer Anne Stevens-Drasher and Chloe Rachel Drasher-Stevens." Again, loud cheering and applause reigned. Music played. It was Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. When the organ played the first few notes, the attendants broke into laughter. Jenn and Chloe grasped each other's hand and walked down the aisle together. The sun was beginning to set. As the newlyweds reached the last row of chairs, a short fireworks display began.

While the wedding party had pictures taken at the shore and in front of the mansion, the guests were lead to the Ballroom. The artificial cobwebs were pulled out so tightly, they almost looked real. It was a great embarrassment to the cleaning staff.

When the bridal party was ready to make their entrances, the disc jockey played Michael Jackson's Thriller. The crowd cheered loudly. Jayne and Liz came out together, then Beth and Gail and finally Marie and Frank. The music changed to the Introduction to Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra, Op. 30 as Jenn and Chloe were introduced as Wife and Wife. The music then changed to Harry Connick, Jr's A Wink and a Smile and Jenn and Chloe began their first dance. Jenn led for the first half, they danced side by side for the trombone solo and then Chloe led. Several of the guests had tears in their eyes. There was a great swelling of warmth from those in attendance. Everyone knew what they had been through together. Chloe had to learn how to walk again and now she was dancing a foxtrot. The cheers were almost deafening.

Harry walked up to his daughter and kissed her. He whispered in her ear, "Well done, Baby Girl." The DJ announced the father-daughter dance and played the Frank Sinatra version of the song My Way. It was less of a dance and more of a hug that leaned from side to side. There was polite applause at the end of the song. The DJ had to explain, when Catherine and Chloe stepped up for the mother-daughter dance, that the bride needed to borrow the mother from her wife. They danced to Nat King Cole's version of Smile. It was mostly a turning box step with Chloe leading and they received polite applause.

The disc jockey played about twelve romantic songs before making her next announcement.

"Ladies, and Gentlemen," she said, "may I have your attention, please? We have a very important tradition, but we're going to do this a little differently. You see, folks, we have two brides. That means we have two bouquets and two garters. That means you desperate single people have two chances to be the next one to be married. Jenn, would you please come out to the dance floor?"

Jenn came out holding her bouquet.

"May I please have all the single heterosexual and bisexual ladies on the dance floor?" asked the DJ.

Jayne, Patrolwoman Militello, and about nine other ladies stepped up to the call. Marie remained seated and Jenn glared at her. Once she noticed, Marie got up and stood next to Jayne. The DJ gave her a slow three count and Jenn tossed her bouquet. It hit Marie in the chest and fell right into her arms. Patrolwoman Militello tried to run up to snatch it away but Jayne cut her off.

The DJ said, "Chloe, could you please come to the dance floor and bring a chair for your bride?"

Chloe came out with a chair and Jenn sat upon it.

"Chloe, would you please remove the garter from Jenn's leg?"

As Chloe approached Jenn, the crowd started chanting, "Teeth, teeth, teeth..." Chloe hiked up her skirt, got on her hands and knees and then put her hands behind her back. She got her head under Jenn's skirt and pulled the garter down with her teeth. The cheering was very loud.

"May I please have all the single bisexuals and all the single heterosexual men on the dance floor?" asked the DJ.

Marie stood behind Jenn and saw a very large crowd of people step onto the dance floor. Over her shoulder, Chloe drew back the garter as if trying to fire a taut rubber band. She fired it. It sailed over Frank's head and he snagged it out the the air.

The DJ asked, "Would the young lady who caught the bouquet please sit in the chair?" Jenn stood up and Marie took her place. "Would the gentleman who caught the garter please place it on the young lady's leg?"

"Teeth, teeth, teeth, teeth..." There were great cheers when Frank pulled the garter up Marie's leg with his teeth. Jenn stood close by in case Marie tried to slap him.

"Would the Best Man please fetch Chloe's bouquet?" Frank got up off his knees, ran to the center table, grabbed the bouquet and handed it to Chloe. "May I please have all the single lesbians and single bisexual women on the dance floor?" A large mob of women, including Liz, Patrolwoman Militello and Jayne crowded the dance floor. Chloe turned away from the large mob. The DJ gave a slow three count and Chloe threw her bouquet over her shoulder. Jayne, being very tall, snagged the bouquet with ease. Militello came up fast but stopped when she saw who caught it. "May I please have every and any single person who'd like to marry this young woman on the dance floor?" An immense mob of men and women crushed together on the floor.

The DJ asked, "Chloe, would you please sit in the chair?" Chloe did so. "Jenn, would you please remove the garter from your bride's leg?"

"Teeth, teeth, teeth, teeth, teeth..." Incredibly loud cheers followed.

Jenn turned away from the crowd and stretched the garter like a rubber band as her wife had earlier. "One... Two... Three!" Jenn launched the garter and it struck Marie in the neck. She slapped her neck instinctively and held on to the garter. Jayne followed the DJ's instructions and sat in the chair. The crowd began the "Teeth" chant as Marie approached Jayne. Marie slowly pulled the garter up Jayne's leg with her teeth. The house went crazy with screaming and wild applause.

Marie stood up and hugged Jenn and Chloe. She was certain they had somehow fixed this tradition to go exactly the way it had. She then hugged Jayne and Frank. This was probably a huge joke at her expense but she didn't care. She was incredibly happy.

Dinner was served. Jenn was glad when the DJ announced dinner. It was getting wild in there and then suddenly there was calm as people returned to their seats. The kitchen staff did their usual phenomenal job. There were three choices for entree: beef, chicken or tofu. All of the guests seemed pleased with their meals. As Jenn finished eating, she noticed Jayne crossing the dance floor holding two large towels. She was pretty sure that meant it was time for the cutting of the cake.