The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 12

Story Info
The conclusion.
28.5k words
4.67
17.5k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this work of fiction who engage in sex are above the age of 18.

This chapter contains (in no particular order) elements of lesbian sex, group sex, gay male sex, voyeurism, pegging and bondage.

Previously in this series, Marie Stevens Melar, an Emergency Department nurse, used her training to get through the traumatic experiences of her work to block out the pain of her husband's murder - which she witnessed - and her violent gang rape. She lived in a house on Long Island's south shore with her sister, Jenn Stevens, and Jenn's fiancé, Chloe Drasher. Marie identified her attackers and testified against them in court. Marie had a few scars from her various ordeals. Marie had a strong support system in place: Jenn and Chloe, her parents, Catherine and Harry, her brother-in-law, Frank, her judge friend, Holly, several nurses with whom Marie had slept, and Kevin, her therapist. Chloe had been hit by a driver who was texting. Marie gave notice and left the hospital. She had crying spells due to sadness and guilt. She moved into Tarabella, an immense manor in Bridgehampton she inherited from her husband. Marie changed several of the rules at Tarabella and gave the staff new uniforms. Marie visited her three remaining attackers in prison. Marlon, the one who killed Marie's husband, escaped prison and was beaten to death by Jenn. Jenn and Chloe moved to Tarabella and were married there. Marie began a relationship with Frank and Jayne, her Chief of Staff. She sought a legal way to marry both of them but decided the ceremony was more important to her than the legality. She went on a shopping spree in Manhattan to prepare for the wedding and was surprised, on her return home, to see Frank kissing a beautiful blonde woman.

Thank you very much to everyone who has followed this series from the beginning. Thanks also for the votes and comments on the previous chapters. Please feel free to give polite constructive criticism. This is the last chapter but several characters will be popping up in things I will be writing soon. Special thanks to Dru_Druthers and Jessie92 who encouraged me to keep writing and the anons who begged me to stop. Extra special thanks go to my Beta Reader, FangsAnarchy, for all of her help. Words cannot express my gratitude.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank turned immediately when he heard the thud of heavy shopping bags behind him. He smiled instantly upon seeing Marie. When she did not smile in return, he followed her gaze.

"Oh," he said. "Marie, this is my friend, Dani Van Cleef. She'll be performing our wedding service. Dani, this is Marie, one of my fiancés."

Marie's face brightened and she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Pastor Van Cleef." Marie realized she'd walked in on a hello kiss and nothing more.

"It's 'Dani,'" both Dani and Frank said in unison. They laughed at how silly it sounded for them to say it exactly the same way.

"Then, it's a pleasure to meet you, Dani," Marie corrected. "Frank has told me a lot about you."

"Not everything, I trust," Dani said.

"The rule of this house is complete honesty," Marie replied. "He told me about your marathon sex session."

"Wow," Dani said with a surprised laugh. "That is definitely complete honesty. Well, that's good. Secrets and half truths do horrible things to marriages."

"What are you doing here, Dani?" Marie asked. "The wedding isn't until December."

"That's what I said," quipped Frank. "Apparently, it's a requirement in the Presbyterian church to have several sessions of premarital counseling."

"Is that necessary?" inquired Marie. "It won't be a legal marriage..."

"Are you calling it a wedding? Will you think of each other as spouses? Will I be officiating? Then it's necessary. I actually think, given your special circumstances, it's even more important to have counseling. Now, where's Jayne?"

"She went straight to her room," Marie replied. "She didn't want me to see some of the things she bought."

"You've gotta love superstitious brides-to-be," Dani joked. "Ok, Frank, I get it."

Marie was puzzled and asked, "What do you get?" It looked like she beat Frank in asking the same question.

"Oh," said Dani. "Quite often when Frank was intimate with me, he was thinking about you. I just realized that I could see why."

That made Marie smile brightly. She loved when guests quickly adapted to the complete honesty rule. Jenn and Chloe entered the room and introductions were made. Dani had already met Chloe. They met at Mulcahy's in Wantagh the first night Chloe acted as Frank's lesbian wingman. Marie finally noticed that Dani had luggage with her and offered to take her to an empty room. Dani admitted she was tired after a long trip from New Jersey and quickly agreed. Marie gathered up her shopping bags and the items that had spilled out and led Dani up the stairs. Dani smiled appreciatively when Marie showed her her room. It was larger than the one Frank had given her in Florida. Marie offered to help Dani unpack.

"Marie," Dani said, "you don't act like a woman who's worth billions of dollars. I hope you accept that as a compliment, as it was intended."

"I do," said Marie.

"I'm glad you can say that phrase so clearly. I'll expect nothing less in December. Anyway, I can unpack for myself but you're welcome to keep me company for a little bit. I'm anxious to know why you want to be married to two people."

Marie asked, "Has our counseling started already?"

"Yup," said Dani. "It ends when I leave on Tuesday."

"I love them," Marie stated.

"Is that it?" Dani asked. "Don't get me wrong. That's very sweet and all, but is that it?"

"Yes, that's it," Marie said simply. "I couldn't survive without both of them."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Dani said with a toothy grin.

"I still can't believe you've agreed to this, Dani."

Dani sighed and sat on the edge of the large bed before she asked, "Marie, do you know how many things Jesus said against same sex marriage?"

"I have no idea," admitted Marie.

"Zero. He never said anything against homosexuality. Do you know how many things Jesus said against polygamy?"

"Um, zero?" Marie asked hopefully.

"That's right. In fact, certain things he said imply that Jesus was cool with polygamy. Now Paul, in his letter to Timothy, said that leaders of the Christian sect should only have one wife. That, in itself, implies that it was ok for other people to be polygamists if he only said that about the bishops, elders and deacons. There is nothing in the New Testament that emphatically states that what you're doing is wrong. If Jesus was cool with it, why should I bitch? Now, I know Frank and, I'm sure, Jayne are excited about getting married but I get the impression this was originally your idea. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," replied Marie.

"Could you do the paperwork to legally marry Frank? My church is somewhat gossipy and eyebrows will raise in December if I come home and don't mail out a signed marriage license."

"Wait, you want me to legally marry Frank in the same ceremony as we both marry Jayne?"

"Something like that," said Dani. "The reason I ask you to have a marriage license with Frank and not Jayne is that if a busy body from the church saw two female names on it, the shit would hit the proverbial fan." Dani opened one of her suitcases.

"Your church doesn't have same sex marriages?" asked Marie.

"Yes and no," Dani tried to explain. "An individual minister may bless a same sex union. The Presbyterian Church, itself, does not yet permit same sex marriages. That's why it's best that we're not at my church. Bridgehampton Presbyterian Church can wash its hands of this. 'This is Pastor Dani from Jersey blessing this marriage, not us.' Anyway, it's just a thought. Talk it over with Frank and Jayne." Dani opened a dresser drawer and began putting away her things.

"I will," Marie promised. "Dani, why doesn't your church permit same sex marriage? You said Jesus never said anything against homosexuals."

"That's true, however, Jesus also said that he did not come to replace the law. Any law in the Torah that Jesus did not specifically contradict is held by the Christian Church. There are two verses in the book of Leviticus that say it is an abomination for a man to lie with another man the way he would with a woman. If such an abomination occurred, the men would be put to death."

"What about women lying with other women?" Marie asked.

"You caught that, huh? It does not specifically ban lesbian acts in the Torah. As a Bible scholar," Dani said with a smile, "I would have no qualms about marrying two women."

"What does the Torah say about polygamy?"

"It allows it," said Dani. "Some of the heroes of the Hebrew Bible were polygamists. Polygamy was banned by the Diaspora, and the tradition was upheld for centuries, but it's not in the Torah." Dani tucked a stray lock of hair behind her right ear.

"And Jesus didn't say anything against it."

Dani smiled and agreed, "He did not."

"So, you don't have any problems..."

Dani emphatically stated, "I don't have any problems doing this for you and your fiancés."

"Thank you, Dani."

"It's my pleasure, Marie."

=============================

Jenn and Chloe put away the shopping items they carried in with them and then snuck off to their bedroom. They were kissing before the door was closed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, so how did you and Jayne do?" Jenn asked as she pulled away for air.

"Oh, that girl is so excited. Keri's going to have her hands full at the bridal shower," said a smiling Chloe.

"So, why didn't Keri go into the city with us?"

"Oh, it's all part of the preternatural devotion the staff here has for Ree. She didn't want to ask for the time off. I kept her in the loop. I took pictures of everything we looked at and texted them to Keri. She sent back her opinions and we Skyped over the phone so she could see how Jayne looked in certain things when she moved. Don't worry, I made sure the Maid of Honor had her say on the important matters. I still can't believe they think plum and silver are better wedding colors than black and orange..." Chloe said until Jenn interrupted her.

"Baby, you know we only pulled that off because Jayne helped us."

"I know, Sweetie, but you luck out. You only have to wear plum. I have to wear both colors," Chloe said with a sigh. "I'll probably have to tuck my hair under a hat or something."

"You'll do no such thing," said Jenn with a kiss. "My wife is not going to hide her fire hair. My wife does not conceal her beauty."

"You really think my hair is beautiful?" asked Chloe. Her unruly red hair had been a source of teasing for most of her life.

"I think every inch of you is gorgeous," said Jenn. "I hate being away from you. I knew exactly where you were and I still missed you today."

"Well, I'm here now,"

"Yes, you are," said Jenn. She smiled and slowly walked behind Chloe. Her hands expertly kneaded the redhead's shoulders. Chloe moaned and surrendered herself to her wife's magical fingers. Without the massage losing its rhythm, Jenn kissed where Chloe's neck met her shoulder. Chloe gasped as her loving spouse kissed a trail up to her ear and sucked hard on the lobe. Jenn spun her bride around forcefully and kissed her savagely on the lips. Jenn's hands traced over her wife's body as their tongues wrestled happily with each other. Jenn opened Chloe's slacks and let them drop. She grasped both of Chloe's ass cheeks roughly and gave them a deep massage. Her hands, after several minutes, trailed up Chloe's back and removed her top. Chloe felt it was time to reciprocate and the two lovers were soon naked at the foot of the bed. They kissed and looked lustfully in each other's eyes. Jenn kissed the back of Chloe's hand as they climbed on the bed together. She held Chloe's arm at the elbow and slowly kissed her way up the arm, to the shoulder, then the base of the neck, the long throat, under the chin and, finally, the soft full lips. Her hands returned to Chloe's ass as the two women, kneeling on the bed and facing each other, deepened their kiss. Their breasts pressed together as they moaned in each other's mouth.

Jenn eventually pulled away from the sloppy kiss and wiped her mouth with her right hand. She backed away slightly and used her wet hand to rub Chloe's labia. She placed her forehead against her wife's and rubbed her briskly as her left hand caressed Chloe's right tit. After a bit, she stopped rubbing Chloe and put her right hand in the redhead's mouth. Chloe sucked passionately on the fingers. Freshly lubricated, the fingers returned to the warm shaved pussy. Jenn kissed her wife's chin and slowly kissed her way down to the right breast. She sucked on the nipple and licked it before doing the same to the left breast. The raven haired beauty then kissed a slow trail down Chloe's flat stomach. She lickerd Chloe's pierced navel and slowly continued her kissing path south. The ginger laid back and Jenn pulled Chloe's legs forward and apart. She spread Chloe and lay down to feast. She pushed her tongue inside her wife and curled it while it was in Chloe to use like a straw. She munched and slurped and coaxed a lot of sexy noises out of Chloe.

When she needed to breathe, she took quite a few long licks from the bottom of the pussy to the top and then sucked on the clit. Her tongue returned to the pussy and fucked Chloe steadily.Chloe's eyes were closed. She was so in love with Jenn and the feeling increased steadily. She could feel the love Jenn was demonstrating to her. The tongue fucking gained momentum with occasional clit sucking breaks. After seven or so minutes of that, Jenn latched on to Chloe's clit and sucked hard while frigging her with three fingers. Chloe was soon bucking her hips. She felt herself getting closer to climaxing and begged her wife to make her cum.

Jenn was happy to oblige. She got the fourth finger in and spread them as she pumped them savagely into her squirming spouse. Chloe's feet clenched into tight fists. Her eyes rolled. Her fingers dug into the sheets. Her head thudded repeatedly against the mattress as her body spasmed spectacularly. Jenn loved turning her wife into a quivering mess.

Chloe was incapable of being articulate for a very long time but a soft, "I love you," finally escaped her lips.

"I love you, Baby," Jenn said before gently kissing her flame haired lover.

Chloe felt as though her bones had melted but managed to lift her head enough to properly return the kiss. She tried to flip Jenn but lacked the strength. Jenn smiled and turned in the direction her bride tried to maneuver her. She lay on her back and waited for Chloe to regain her composure. It wasn't long and having a hot, naked, woman resting her head on your left breast is pretty fucking sexy anyway.

Chloe slid her way down Jenn's body, dragging her tongue behind her. She went all the way down and sucked on Jenn's toes. Chloe slowly and deliberately kissed her way back up the long leg. She stopped at Jenn's wet pussy and breathed hot air on it. Jenn thought Chloe was still panting at first, but realized it was intentional when she felt the hot breath on her clit. Jenn moaned appreciatively. Chloe worshipped Jenn's wet hole. She explored the vaginal folds with her tongue and hummed softly on Jenn's clit. When Jenn responded to the humming, her wife stayed there. Fingers slowly breached Jenn's love canal and the humming on her clit intensified. The raven haired newlywed squirmed but could not shake off her ravenous lover. The fingers inside Jenn twisted slowly. They turned at such a calculated pace that the pleasure was agonizing. Jenn loved her wife's methodical pace but there were times she craved a hard and fast fucking. Fortunately, all she ever had to do was say so. She let Chloe set her purposeful cadence for about twenty minutes and then begged her to pick up the pace.

By the time Jenn had asked for speed, Chloe had gotten four fingers inside her. She wriggled her hand and was able to slip it entirely inside her bride. Chloe fisted Jenn with gusto. Jenn was unprepared for the tidal wave that lifted her up in bliss and carried her off. Her body jolted and lifted off the bed. Chloe maintained her humming and fisting and set off a chain reaction orgasm. Chloe refused to stop. Just as Jenn thought she would pass out from too much pleasure, Chloe slowed down and stopped humming. She kissed her way up Jenn's sensitive body. By the time Chloe's hand carefully exited Jenn's snatch, the redhead was sucking and fondling her lover's nipples.

The two women cuddled together as the sunlight from the window bathed their bed in warmth.

========================

Marie took Dani on a tour of the house. She knew from experience to keep the first tour short and follow up with other short tours later. Dani marvelled at the immense residence and the busy yet friendly staff. In their travels, Dani and Marie came upon a tall, buxom, woman with long legs and curly brown hair.

"Dani," Marie said, "I'd like you to meet Jayne."

"Holy shit!" Dani exclaimed. "You guys didn't tell me you were marrying Wonder Woman! Wow! It's a pleasure to meet you." Dani extended her hand and Jayne smiled as she shook it.

Jayne joined the ladies on their short tour. She had a ton of questions for Dani.

"Are you sure you're not going to get in trouble for this?"

Dani smiled and said, "I'll be fine." It had felt like a long time since someone was concerned with her well being. "I've already spoken to Pastor Gene at Bridgehampton Presbyterian. He understands my theology and why I'm doing this. The pressure is all on me and he'll stay out of our way."

"Why are you doing this?" Jayne asked.

"It's partly because polyamory is a very real thing in this country right now and the Church is going to have to recognize it one way or another. It's also because I've found that God always chooses those that humans do not. Psalm 118 tells us that the stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. It's such a huge part of our Christianity that the phrase is quoted in Matthew's Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles. God selects people that human beings are mistrustful of. Noah was a drunk. Moses was a murderer with a stuttering problem. David was a shepherd, a murderer and an adulterer."

"Wait," Jayne said. "What's wrong with shepherds?"

"They worked every day so they did not observe the Sabbath. They also did not observe the hand washing rituals that were so important to their culture. They were much like the fishermen Jesus selected as his disciples. If Jesus could accept lepers, tax collectors and fishermen, shouldn't I accept polygamists?"

"You said Jesus didn't have a problem with polygamists," Marie said.

"He didn't, but our society has ever since the Jewish people were dispersed. Monogamy was seen as the proper thing to do. It was God's way even though several of the people God chose were polygamists. Since there were pagans who were polygamists, when the people of Israel were cast out into the Diaspora the leaders told them to be monogamous and not fall into pagan habits," Dani replied. "I think the most Christian thing we can do is to accept people that others cannot. God never chose the 'normal' people so if this is abnormal it might not necessarily be ungodly. Ok, ladies. Show me the ballroom. I want to see where the reception will be."

==========================

Vittoria Delmiglio was a lawyer. She was born in Milan, Italy, but came with her family to America when she was a toddler. She spoke English and Italian fluently without an accent. Vittoria, who allowed some people to call her "Vicky," was 5'6" and very curvy but was by no means fat. She had short black hair and brown, almost black, eyes. She was 25 and full of self-confidence. She was Marie's lawyer ever since Holly Sullivan had become a judge. It had been her task to get together the paperwork to legally change Jayne's last name to Melar and to form Melar, Incorporated.

123456...8