The Happy Couple TGIF

Story Info
It's Friday, dominant husband comes home to his sub wife.
6.1k words
4.28
56k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday after a long week for both of them. He'd received her text a few hours after lunch and he'd been all but worthless as an employee since then. Though, he chuckled to himself, she'll pay for it dearly since it's given him time to think about the night ahead.

Looking down again to verify he was driving the speed limit, well, no more than six and half-ish above, he made himself slow down a bit. The last thing he wanted was to be so caught up in the moment that he'd get pulled over for speeding on his way home to his wife. They'd talked about the anxious excitement, the anticipation of what was to come after a text like that and they'd decided to take their time, as hard as it is, to reach one another. Safety first. The added benefit of course was the heightened tension of making her wait a little bit longer.

Two syllables. "Home Sir." was all the monochromatic, simple message on his phone said. Factual. Concise. Innocuous. To the point. And yet, it conveyed so much more.

Through the windows poured the crisp air of the spring afternoon, and it buffeted against the sound of the music from the radio. The blossoming smells of fragrant flowers spreading their sex for the world to observe and the greening of the trees were lost on the man driving the truck. He had a singular purpose and while he was taking caution in his trip home, he was in a hurry to pluck a flower of his choosing.

A round hill slid under his radial tires and he put his blinker on for a left turn into a above average neighborhood, typical suburbia. Close to the city but far enough away that the houses were erected in mildly expansive lots. The city provided jobs, entertainment, and more importantly a degree of anonymity and a fair number of stores and boutiques that specialized in sexual goods and attire.

The truck's front tires hurriedly pushed over the driveway bump marking the threshold of his domain and he had to forcefully stop the truck faster than he wanted, betraying his calm demeanor. Exiting the vehicle, he grabbed the pair of grocery bags and a shiny, opaque black bag with only a gold cursive "F" adorning the side, and made his way to the country style house. As he reached the wraparound porch, he took the steps to the door two at a time, nimbly hopping each pair with the balls of his feet. He fumbled in his pants pocket for his keys and both chuckled at and cursed himself, before putting the bag in his right hand down so he could pull his house key out of his crowded pocket.

The door of the quiet house silently yielded after he thrust his key into the lock and twisted the knob. The portal, now opened wide, revealed a wooden foyer whose walls were the color of blushing skin and in the middle on a emerald green, square floor pillow, knelt a naked woman. Her skin was very fair, her long blond hair fell forward over her bowed head obscuring her face and vision. She knelt on her knees, legs spread apart, bent forward and with her hands held up in front above her. Her breasts, sporting a pair of large areola, hung heavy and gently swayed with each respiration. She held in her hands was a sturdy, black, leather collar which had number of shiny metal D-rings stitched and reinforced into the leather.

She shivered slightly and goosebumps multiplied on her skin as the cool spring air dove from the doorway to swirl around her. And probably also because the door was wide open to the world. He smiled in appreciation, though she couldn't see it, and gently forced the door closed with the sole of his foot, avoiding the need to put the bags down. Without a word he left the woman where she was, knowing she would obediently wait for him even though it was humiliating to be ignored. Into the kitchen he went and placed the groceries in their proper locations. He exited the kitchen and walked into the family room where he dropped the black bag on the couch next to his favorite seat and ottoman. He looked down the path to the front door to see his pet still kneeling on the pillow, facing the front door, head submissively bowed and hands still held up above her head, though shakily with the passing of the time.

With slow purposeful strides he began to walk toward her. He planted each step firmly on the wooden floor so that she could hear him stalking closer. Her tension grew, as did her arousal, with knowing he was coming for her at last. His eyes roamed her body as he grew closer. He passed to her left and she could see his beautifully shined leather shoes process past and around in front of her, where they turned and pointed at her naked form. The shoes were adorned with a metal flourish on the top of the shoe, where some men might wear tassels. He wouldn't wear tassels. Instead, inset into the top of the foot where tassels might be was the raised silver form of a fleur de lis.

The lingering of her eyes on his shoes was interrupted by the touch of his strong fingers on her upturned hands as he retrieved the collar from her. "Hello my pet." the man's voice said. His sound stirred her soul, and the words, their meaning stirred something more inside her. With his greeting, she dropped her hands, palms up to her spread knees and she responded, "Hello master." Their ritual always begins this way.

Turning to the wall beside him, he reached out and grabbed a small key from the wall mounted key hooks. He inserted it into a lock on the leather collar and the mechanism released the leather, allowing it to stiffen into a more linear shape. He approached her closer and leaned over her as she tried to stretch her neck up taller to meet his hands and the collar they held. She tried to keep her eyes focused on the floor behind him, but she couldn't help but to lock on to his pants covered thighs and wanting to rub her forehead into his crotch. She swayed slightly before she felt the stiff leather touch the front of her throat, but the touch of the collar was enough to steadily anchor her as he closed the clasp behind her neck. He turned away briefly to replace the key where it belonged and then faced his soul mate again.

He spoke to her again and this time held out his right hand, "Rise, my love." She reached for his hand in the periphery of her vision and slowly, with quite some effort, unbent her knees and stood naked but for her collar, before her chosen Master. He let go of her hand

Continuing the ceremony they always repeated, he asked her, "What does giving me your collar signify?"

"That I chose to belong to you. That am giving myself to you fully. To do with me as it pleases you."

Smiling, he replied in kind, "And by my placing the collar around your neck, I accept your gift and promise to cherish your health and well being. I will do with you as I wish, until I am done with you or you safeword out."

Reaching up he cupped her chin and pulled her face up to face his and they locked eyes, "And your safeword?"

"Sanctuary."

"Your safeword is 'Sanctuary'." He purposefully repeated.

He dropped his hand from her face and covered her left breast with his left hand, and asked, though he needn't, "Shall we?" She stiffened under his touch on her sensitive breast, feeling warmth of his palm against her areola and at once she ached for more. She had barely begun to utter "Yes, Master." when he harshly gripped her nipple with the fingers of his left hand and turned away from her, causing the nipple to painfully twist and stretch as he pulled her toward the family room.

The sudden wave of pain caused her to hiss between her teeth as she tried to keep up, not wanting to fall far behind of course but desperate to avoid getting so close she would trip on her master's heels. She was led with her breast stretched between them to the family room.

He let go of her mauled nipple and sat in the black leather love seat. The seat was a little large for just one person, but too small for a pair of occupants to sit side by side. She stopped and started to kneel before him but he patted his lap with his right hand. She carefully came to stand between his spread legs and as she sat he grabbed her hips and placed her on his right thigh.

"How was your day pet?"

Looking down toward the floor at his left foot, she answered him. "It went very well. Except for Ingrid of course. But that was expected. It really annoys me that I can't get her to see things the way I do and why it's important for our department to treat the guests the right way." Her hands were gesticulating close by her side and she glanced up at him as she related the details but always she returned her gaze back to his left shoe.

"How are you today? Your period is approaching, yes?"

"I'm well, thank you sir. And yes, but it's not here just yet. I'm .. a little bloated and .. " Despite their long time together, to this day she still blushed when speaking so frankly about everything so personal. ".. I'm awfully horny." Her pale face brightened to a beautiful pink hue and color appeared down he neck and to the top of her chest. Her hands slowly wrung themselves nervously in her lap.

"Well, that is your general state of things isn't it? My horny slut." He raised one of his eyebrows, playfully asking the question the both well knew the answer to.

Smiling at his shoe she answered, "Yes sir."

"Stand up and face the fireplace. Arms out to your sides."

Quickly obeying, she slid off his leg and did as he commanded. She saw him get out of his chair and reach inside the ottomans' compartment and pull out a length of rope. Quickly finding the midpoint in the rope, he placed it on the back of her neck and draped the ends down her front. As he ducks under one of her arms and walks around in front of his pet, he drags his hand across her butt cheeks, then up over her hip and says, "Spread your legs pet, shoulder width."

Grabbing her left nipple and pulling the breast up with his left hand, he takes his right and slides the length of rope tight against the ribcage under her mammary, toward her right one. She quickly inhaled at the rough touch but her corrupted body warms at his harsh attention. Letting go of that nipple in favor of the other one, the other rope crosses in the opposite direction, the two ropes having the effect of squeezing her pale mounds together. Both ends of the coil are then wrapped around her back and meet again as they cross in the front a second time, tighter up under the breasts, causing them to jut outward a bit before gravity forced their heavy mass to sag over the braided fabric.

Crossing again behind her back, he pulled the ends forward and this time, up and over the top of her breasts. This forced her breasts downward, squeezing them against the foundation he established earlier. The tight wrapping had the added benefit of constricting her ribcage, making it more difficult in her already anxious state to breathe. Another loop was wrapped behind her back and came under the original one on top. This time however, as they crossed in front of her chest, he pulled the ropes down between her breasts.and the ends continued on their opposite tracks to meet at her back where he tied the ends off in a secure knot.

"Hands down." He stepped close behind her. His breath hot on her left shoulder. He reached up and grabbed her by a fist full of hair at the base of her skull and pulls her head backward. "How does that feel?"

"Thank you master. It's tight, nice."

Letting go of her hair he closes the distance between his body and her naked form and pulls her hips backward to meet his. His cold belt buckle pressed against the small of her back, further antagonizing her with goosebumps but it was a small price to pay for feeling his hard bulge press against her crack. His hands left her hips and quickly slid up to her protruding breasts. The rope cage effectively cut off the circulatory system's ability to efficiently bring blood back to the heart, causing her lifeblood to slowly swell. Instead of sagging earthward, already they were firming up like heavy balloons, slowly inflating beyond their normal limits.

His hands cupped her breasts and he slid his palms and fingers lightly around their taut flesh. Her think nipples hardened further under his touch until they were almost rock, like a piece of chalk. She moaned and closed her eyes, in pure enjoyment. Deciding that the teasing was over, his hands stopped their feather like roaming and he started squeezing each breast by digging all five fingers into her swollen mound. First the left one, then the right. Repeatedly leaving slowly fading finger imprints on her still pliable flesh. The longer he did this, the more time they had to become engorged with blood, the veins bulging now under the skin. Her moans changed under the pain, but the pain was exquisite to her.

Finally, he simultaneously squeezed each breast back against her roped ribcage with the palms and fingers of his hands, pulling her tightly against his body. Her globes were trying to find a way to protrude away and between his fingers but trapped as they were, they could only be painfully compressed between his hands and the ropes. Her mouth opened and she took shallow breaths, trying to ride the pain out.

Needing to collect himself, he let go of her and backed away. Reaching into the ottoman once again, he pulled out a pair of clover clamps, normally used to hold up heavy cloth quilts. Each one had a few extra weights hanging from them. Walking back around in front of his lover, he squeezed each nipple briefly before applying a clamp to the base of each nipple. Gasping in pain, and breathing heavier, the submissive watched as the nipples, and the breasts they sprouted from, were pulled downward by the weighted clamps. This sharper pain in the pinched nipples, for a time, overcame the slow painful swelling of her breasts. Each breath and movement caused the weights to swing and pull on her teats.

An almost breathless voice uttered, "Thank you Master."

She barely registered his movement toward the couch and the black bag he came home with. The crackling of the synthetic container as he pulled a box out of it caught her attention and she glanced over curiously before returning her gaze to the floor in front of her. Now, excitement and more anticipation built upon her already aroused state. What could her awfully kinky partner have planned next? She wanted nothing more than for him to push her to the ground, her bound breasts squeezed between her and the floor as he climbed on top of her from behind and pounded her loins for an hour with his rock hard penis.But he seemed to have other things in mind. She moaned again, this time in both excitement and frustration. She was completely his.

Removing the box top and tossing it casually back on the couch, he pulled out two, shiny, silver objects. Cool to the touch and heavy, they were shaped like a letter J. The top of each was adorned with an eye from which a rope would be secured. The lower part of the J ended in a round sphere, about the size of a light bulb. The shiny implements caught her attention and her eyes widened in recognition.

He approached her from the front, with a hook in each hand. One hook, he raised the silver sphere to meet her pouting pussy lips. The other he lifted to her face. "Open your mouth." As she opened her jaw, he slowly inverted the hook and gently forced the sphere past her teeth, into her mouth. The teeth scraping lightly on the metal as it penetrated into her mouth. The other hook he rubbed against her nether lips a few moments before gently pulling up on the long end, causing the bulb to slide into her hungry hole.

"Get them good and wet pet."

Nodding she moved her tongue around the ball in her mouth. The other hook, well, she was sure it was getting a proper soaking. Holding the lower hook in place he reached for a short piece of rope. This he secured to the top of the J that had been inserted into her vagina. The knot he used was a climbing knot that he could slide and adjust the tension, and the length, of the rope without it involuntarily slipping. The other end of the rope he tied to the ropes crossing the tops of her breasts. The rope between her breasts and the pussy hook was tight, pulling the hook deep inside her. The ball of the J pulled tight against her pelvis. Thankfully, the curve of the J sometimes even rubbed against her clit. But it wasn't tight enough. Adjusting the climbing knot higher, toward her breasts, he forced the rope to tighten more and this caused her to hunch forward slightly.

Now drooling, a moan again escaped her lips. The spittle oozed from her lips around the shiny,slick, metal ball in her mouth and rand down her chest and onto her breasts. He rubbed his hand in the moisture and then wiped his hand on her face.

"Open."

The slightly hunched sub looked upward and opened her mouth as he slowly pried the metal sphere out. He and the dripping hook moved around behind her. She felt the wet, hard ball slide between her but cheeks and find her anus. Slowly applying upward pressure on the neck of the J, he began to fuck her asshole with the metal hook. Not exactly taking his time but riding that fine line between enjoying causing her to suffer but at the same time not wanting to damage his lover. Moaning with both pain and taboo pleasure, she forced her sphincter to push against the intruder as if she were trying to expel it. Slowly her anus began to relax with the sensation and expand to let the hook penetrate her. Suddenly, the hook slid home and her as constricted around the neck of the J, more than happy to entertain the smaller diameter it found there.

"Oooh, Thank you sir."

"Don't thank me yet pet." he chuckled evilly. Another short length of rope was secured to the top of this letter "J" with a climbing knot. The other end was secured to the rope behind her neck and pulled tight.

"Now, stand tall pet. Taller."

She strained against the pussy hook tied to her breasts. The weights tormented her nipples with their relentless swinging. The rope seemed to tighten further on her already painfully swollen mammaries, who were now changing color slightly. As she stood up, he took up the slack in the anal hook and tightened that rope tighter and tighter. The anal hook was pulled higher and driven deeper into her bunghole.

The spectacle before him was now one of constant pleasure and torment. Every breath or movement she took caused the hooks to move and penetrate deeper inside her. Deep inside her abdomen, the two metal balls vied for limited space, bumping and rubbing against each other, sliding around one another in her cavities. In her impossible imagination, she swore she could hear metal grating on metal, but who cares. This was better than any set of ben wa balls. If she bent forward, the anal hook impaled deeper. If she stood up straight the pussy hook was sucked further within. All the while, her breasts painfully filled with blood in her veins and the weights on her nipples constantly swayed, tormenting her further.

"Beautiful. Now, put on your knee pads love. You'll crawl until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Master."

He tossed a pair of well worn knee pads on the ground across the room in front of her.

She knelt, as carefully as she could. She had to bend forward to lower her torso close enough for her hands to reach the ground. As a result, the metal claw in her ass dug deep and she sharply inhaled as she tried to find an equilibrium of sorts on all fours. He watched her struggle and then crawl across the room to the knee pads. He was enjoying himself at her discomfort. And she knew it. Despite her pain and humiliation, she crawled across the room just for him. Her ass rocking side to side in the air with each cumbersome 'step', the hooks in her abdomen fighting one another for the same space. And of course, her nipples were on fire, the clamps twisted with gravity and her breasts swayed with each movement causing the weighted nipple clamps to spiral mercilessly.

12