The Happy Hour Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was working on his cock the guys were placing bets on whether or not she could get the whole this in her mouth. The guys egged her on as more and more of Tyrones cock disappeared down her throat. When she had him completely engulfed they gave her a big ovation "Fucking bitch can suck a cock" "Wait till you get in that pussy" "Bitch can't get enough dick."

She sucked on him for a while before she stopped and pulled Tyrone over to the bed by his now rock hard cock. "Fuck me with this monster" she commanded.

"Give it to her good Tyrone." Ben shouted.

"Somebodies got to wear this bitch out." "Bet you didn't expect this" Dan said to me.

She laid down and sexily motioned Tyrone to her.

Mike and Dan each grabbed a leg and spread her wide as Tyrone got on top of her and slowly inserted every inch into her.

Brandi was really moaning as his cock disappeared into her inch by inch and when he had it completely in she exploded in a loud orgasm.

The guys struggled to keep their grip on her legs as she convulsed violently.

When she calmed down Tyrone began slowly fucking her.

When she got accustomed to is size he'd pull his cock almost completely out then slam it all the way home with a single thrust.

Brandi would whimper in lust as he pulled out then scream in passion when he'd slam it into her. "That feels so good, yes, yes, give it to me" she panted begging him to fuck her. Her tits bounced with each thrust he threw into her.

Soon Tyrone picked up the pace and was pounding her like a jackhammer.

The guys were all yelling encouragement to Tyrone and calling Brandi a cock sucking Russian whore. They were telling him how to fuck her and telling her what to do too.

"Bet they don't have big black dicks like that in Russia do they honey?" Dan yelled.

"No, no big black cocks." she panted. Brandi was eating it up clearly enjoying the fucking she was getting. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me with that big black cock, Oh God yes, right there, right there, dont stop, fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming ARGH!" she let out a frantic scream as she again exploded in orgasm.

Brandi's tits were flailing wildly from Tyrone fucking until the guys began squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Tyrone announced he was going to bust a nut in this bitch but they all yelled to cum on her face.

Dan grabbing Brandi by her hair pulled her up and to Tyrones cock after he pulled out. "Decorate her good, cum all over this Russian bitches face."

Dan shoved Brandis face into Tyrones dick ordering her to open her mouth as he jacked-off before exploding all over her in a loud guttural groan.

Brandi opened her mouth and caught what she could but his load was huge and it shot onto her eyes, face and tits.

The guys all cheered and high fived each other like their team just won the Super Bowl.

"You decorated the shit out of that Russian whore" Dan proclaimed.

Brandi was wore out but now the guys were hard again from the show.

Dan told her to clean off Tyrone's dick and she eagerly obliged.

He stuck it in her mouth and she licked him clean. Then he swabbed the cum off her face with his cock and feed it to her.

When she was done cleaning up Tyrone cock Dan pushed her back down onto the bed, jumped on top of her yelling "sloppy seconds" and slammed his cock into her with one thrust. He frantically pound away at her. "Damn, you really stretched her out."

Brandi barely moved as Dan fucked her. "What's the matter? Finally fucked out?" He chided.

"I can barely feel your little dick after that big black cock" Brandi exclaimed.

All the guys enjoyed her insult and laughed at Dan.

"Oh, yeah?" the now pissed Dan grabbed Brandis tits and squeezing really hard used them as leverage to pound into her harder.

Brandi moaned in pain from the roughness of Dans tit play.

He then spit on her cleavage and stuck his dick between her luscious tits. He ordered her to squeeze them around his dick then pumped angrily until he let out a loud moan and shot a load on her face and tits. He stuck his dick in her mouth and told her to clean him up.

Then Fred jumped on her then Mike each doing what Tyrone and Dan had done. Each commenting on how Tyrone has ruined her tight cunt before titty fucking her until they came.

Brandi lay there spent, covered in cum, her tits heaving with each deep breath to took.

Tyrone was hard again so he straddled her and positioned his cock at her mouth and inserted it. He held her head as he face fucked her.

She made low grunts and gurgles until finally Tyrone exploded in her mouth. He held her there as she struggled to get free but he wouldn't let go of her head.

She finally swallowed every drop and he released her.

Dan dragged her off the bed threw her her clothes and told her to hit the road they were done with her commie cunt.

She slowly came over to me and untied me.

"Now you've got beat off material for the rest of your life." Dan said to me. He pushed us out the door before Brandi could get dressed.

Naked and covered in cum she walked to the elevator.

Mike came running up to us with a towel and handed it to Brandi. He apologized for Dans behavior. He said his wife had cheated on him, plus he was an asshole anyway.

He said Brandi was an amazing woman and he gets to town a couple times a year and he'd like to do it again sometime when he was in town.

I gave him our number.

On the ride home Brandi looked sexy as hell but barely spoke she was so worn out.

"Man you never looked hotter" I told her. "Seeing all three dicks in you was amazing but when you deep throated that big black cock I almost came myself."

Smiling appreciatively she reached over and feel my giant erection. "Poor baby you haven't cum yet." "It's okay" I said. But she insisted on undoing my 9" cock and going down on me.

I exploded in less than a minute and she swallowed every drop.

It took Brandi several days before she could walk normal again but she said she loved it.

About four months later Mike called and the guys will be back in town next week. All but Dan, he was fired.

The End

12